Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

Note: no one in this game is going to vote ramcius.
if we're doing the thing we're doing it on wilky who is scum.
I feel like this game needs more angry RC since Impossibear have taken advantage of me trying to be polite this gamestate to shit all over the game and try to lock in mislynches.

As of tomorrow I'm going to start bringing out the big guns again but I give everyone the next 12 or so hours before I make my full case explaining why Impossibear isn't just stupid as fuck town, they're scum making the game as toxic as they have to in order to try to take away my leverage over the town and secure mislynches secure that when I get nightkilled not tonight but in two nights that no one will have the balls to go against them.

The existence of the role that swaps scum roles basically guarantees the existence of a godfather setup spec wise.
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

I don't think anyone is deliberately trying to make the game toxic, and I think both you and Impossibear are Town. Plus there's no need to case the slot while they can be confirmed. I know you don't see it as 100% confirmed until it happens but I think you can at least give them the chance. If you think you won't be Night Killed this Night Phase then you'll still be around to see that confirmation (or lack of it) and act accordingly. And I know you're set on Wilky right now but since you're not even 100% on them then why not take this time to flesh out your other reads?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1475, Ouroboros wrote:Note: no one in this game is going to vote ramcius.
I feel like this game needs more angry RC since Impossibear have taken advantage of me trying to be polite this gamestate to shit all over the game and try to lock in mislynches.

As of tomorrow I'm going to start bringing out the big guns again but I give everyone the next 12 or so hours before I make my full case explaining why Impossibear isn't just stupid as fuck town, they're scum making the game as toxic as they have to in order to try to take away my leverage over the town and secure mislynches secure that when I get nightkilled not tonight but in two nights that no one will have the balls to go against them.

The existence of the role that swaps scum roles basically guarantees the existence of a godfather setup spec wise.
Are you deliberately trying to misunderstand / misrepresent what Impossibear is trying to do?

The plan is to L-1 someone (currently Ram) with Impossibear 3rd on that wagon, but
not lynch
Then have Impossibear hammer whomever we actually do lynch.
There is nothing about that plan that implies Impossibear is trying to lynch Ram, nor that they're trying to force any particular lynch.

As for the plan, not sure why those specific people are being asked to vote on that wagon. I'd be happy to vote there and leave it for the purpose of quest fulfilment.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Impossibear »

In post 1475, Ouroboros wrote:Note: no one in this game is going to vote ramcius.

Your cognitive dissonance is showing.

First, I'm scum because I'm trying to stop the investigation by using Ramcius (which is both insane and stupid, btw.) And also, in the same breath, I'm a godfather who claimed vig on D2 of a large after convincing my entire scumteam to shoot a lurker on the PoE list of a player who just helped to lynch scum so that I could claim vig when no scumkill happened, despite the fact that doing so would open me up to a vig counterclaim unnecessarily.

Oh, and he's going to stop being civil because I'm using that civility to post cases that are convincing to the IC and his hydra partner. Which apparently means I'm either "stupid as fuck town" or "scum trying to make this game as toxic as possible."

Also, an argument made by RC today: I'm a godfather with a modified scumdaycop on my team and we're working together to clear me.

Well fuck that shit. Intentionally make this thread a shitshow, and I'll do my level headed best to ensure that the entire thread not only loses all respect for you as a person, but sees that I have the moral high ground here. You have been warned.

~Jingle
Jangle and ESL!

The ETL half of this hydra is V/LA on weekends.
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Impossibear »

In post 1477, davesaz wrote:As for the plan, not sure why those specific people are being asked to vote on that wagon. I'd be happy to vote there and leave it for the purpose of quest fulfilment.
I believe kokichi and maria to be players that both could and would lolhammer as town, thus they need to be already voting the wagon and unable to do so. Dunn proved he would by voting the wagon after the plan called for him to not do so, explicitly and loudly. Ramcius and Jungle are people who would be in a position to lose serious equity and wouldn't have a reason not to hammer if they were scum (Ramcius less so). The nero replacement was because I didn't know who would replace nero and didn't want a replacement to enter the thread, see an L-1 and lolhammer. And wraith was both already on the wagon and in the PoE pool.
Jangle and ESL!

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

Fight me then. You've repeatedly dragged this out of the game and I've had enough with your shit and ETL's shit.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Guys please don't do this. A huge fight between you will have no winners, it will only make the state of the game worse.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

Oh: and calling you stupid as fuck town is fully with regards to the actions you've taken in this game on an alignment indicative basis.
That's not personal, that's strictly business. What's personal is the shit you guys constantly have done this game because apparently you're not good enough to play scum any other way.

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

In post 1481, Alchemist21 wrote:Guys please don't do this. A huge fight between you will have no winners, it will only make the state of the game worse.
I have to have this fight because Impossibear is scum and conceding the fight means conceding the game to scum.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1483, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 1481, Alchemist21 wrote:Guys please don't do this. A huge fight between you will have no winners, it will only make the state of the game worse.
I have to have this fight because Impossibear is scum and conceding the fight means conceding the game to scum.
Why not give them the chance to fulfill their quest and confirm themselves?
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Impossibear »

I have done my best to keep this game civil, and I am asking that you do the same. That's it. Walk away, man, because I don't want to fight you. I want to play a game of mafia that doesn't end in force replacements, bans, and what promises to be an interesting setup devolving into a pile of shit.

But if we need to fight, I'm not pulling punches.

~Jingle
Jangle and ESL!

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

lol... nope. we're town and you're being decidedly anti town right now. knock it off. i've taken a break and i'll talk to jingle. just leave us alone. if you want to get us lynched go ahead and try but stop with the bully shit.
Art is cool.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

Like. I lynched scum yesterday. From Impossibear's POV the worst thing that can happen is that someone who led on scum that they were hard TRing gets another scumread lynched.
They're fighting me here because they know the game is sunk if they let me keep piling on correct scum lynches.
Why not give them the chance to fulfill their quest and confirm themselves?
They asked to be copped yesterday: as I said yesterday the sole person in this game with specific godfather equity is their slot.
I would not take any cop on them as clearing and I specifically said in twilight last night that I had this view of the gamestate so it's nothing new.

I backed off of Impossibear and RMOJ situation because of RMOJ's claim but if they're going to try to hide behind this to swing the game I am going to swing back.

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:43 pm

WE. ARE. TOWN. from my pov, you're being a stubborn brat.
Art is cool.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

In post 1486, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
lol... nope. we're town and you're being decidedly anti town right now. knock it off. i've taken a break and i'll talk to jingle. just leave us alone. if you want to get us lynched go ahead and try but stop with the bully shit.
I am not bullying anyone.

YOU are bullying me.

You've claimed that you're going to
-Make everyone in this game lose respect for me
-Try to declare an out of game war to get me off the site?

You've repeatedly made personal attacks and done all sorts of horrible shit to try to discredit me. I'm not allowing that to win as a scum strategy, period.

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:44 pm

and you haven't continually tried to undermine us and discredit us this entire game? come on. just stop.
Art is cool.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

To undermine and discredit you? Absolutely, I have played my wincon and undermining and discrediting you was to my wincon because you were hard defending the fuck out of scum
I have not gone outside of the game and attacked ETL the person or Jingle the person or threatened to bully you outside of the game and ruin games for you and get you off the site

There's a line here and you crossed it a long time ago. I will do whatever I need to do to kill you guys since you guys have long since thrown any sort of professional courtesy to the wind.

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

This needs to stop.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

It stops when they replace out or die. I didn't pick this fight but I'm going to win it.

Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Impossibear »

In post 1487, Ouroboros wrote:They asked to be copped yesterday: as I said yesterday the sole person in this game with specific godfather equity is their slot.
In post 694, Impossibear wrote:Neither ETL or I are easy mislynches in the first few days, so there's little chance we'll be lolwagoned. At some point in the near future, we will be a universal townread for reasons beyond the comprehension of mortal minds. And then, between that point and LYLO, we will be killed in the night by cowards. All of this you can treat as fact, and if we fail to show results you can yell at me later.

I'd much rather someone who I'm not 100% sure will resolve themselves before LYLO get copped, preferably RC so I can avoid the paranoia over that slot, but really we're the fifth worst cop target in the thread.
Aggressively and provably wrong.

Step back, talk to Ghost, and don't turn this game into a shitshow. Literally the only thing I'm asking of you. Not don't push your reads. Not don't push me. Not engage with my content.

Don't turn this game into a shitshow, and I won't fight you. I won't step back and allow you to make a thread toxic because you think I'm persecuting you.

ETL, don't engage with him. Let me handle RC one way or another, because you guys have proven that you don't play well with each other. I still have hope that RC will back down under the weight of logic and evidence and not ruin the game.

~Jingle
Jangle and ESL!

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

You've said enough horrible shit to me that you have absolutely no right to sit there and proselytize with me about how I'm supposed to play the game.

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

RC seriously, whichever reason you're concocting for ETL to be scum requires a lot of planning and predicting that goes way out of the way of what any person could, the total worst case scenario is that both RMOJ and ETL are scum together, and even then all you'd need to do is flip RMOJ first, to do that either a "real" vig or an SK would take them out, there's literally NO REASON to not let the daycop quest go through. Even if you assume that ETL's a godfather you'd have to assume that they predicted everything upon them being scanned, and even then, the vig portion would still make them dangerous to an SK if it exists, there's no way they are living to endgame regardless of whether they are scum or town, if they are really claiming BP im sure there are ways to deal with that, either for scum or town or SK or whatever exists.

You need to stop thinking that every single thing ETL does is a scum plot, town can be wrong, even super good town players can be wrong, did you forget about that game where i was scum and i used exactly the way you're behaving right now to get a win by mislynching all the towns by your own hand?
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:56 pm

RC... you can't see we've solely been reacting to you? We were wrong about vent. That's a thing that's gonna happen on day one. You've never once stopped to consider that we might be on the same side. Both of us have reached out to you to make this a pleasant experience. Instead of giving it a go you went right back to the same aggressive, boorish, rude behavior and act surprised when we react negatively.

It's getting old. You need to grow up and learn to play nice with others. We're going to ignore you from here on because clearly reason isn't something you're familiar with. And that's fine. Some people don't know how to work with people. I get it. But stop acting like we're demons here. It's one thing to believe a player is scum. It's another to seek to ruin the game for them and others, which is something you've already achieved here.

Please. Stop.
Art is cool.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

RC seriously, whichever reason you're concocting for ETL to be scum requires a lot of planning and predicting that goes way out of the way of what any person could, the total worst case scenario is that both RMOJ and ETL are scum together, and even then all you'd need to do is flip RMOJ first, to do that either a "real" vig or an SK would take them out, there's literally NO REASON to not let the daycop quest go through. Even if you assume that ETL's a godfather you'd have to assume that they predicted everything upon them being scanned, and even then, the vig portion would still make them dangerous to an SK if it exists, there's no way they are living to endgame regardless of whether they are scum or town, if they are really claiming BP im sure there are ways to deal with that, either for scum or town or SK or whatever exists.

You need to stop thinking that every single thing ETL does is a scum plot, town can be wrong, even super good town players can be wrong, did you forget about that game where i was scum and i used exactly the way you're behaving right now to get a win by mislynching all the towns by your own hand?
MAN. Why does a role that let you swap roles around exist if not to allow you to change who gets a godfather style role?
Switching basically any other role is completely replacable, you can give them to whoever you need. Cops can be on anyone, roleblockers can be on anyone, doesn't really matter.

But a -godfather- it matters who its on because of the form that the utility takes.
RC... you can't see we've solely been reacting to you? We were wrong about vent. That's a thing that's gonna happen on day one. You've never once stopped to consider that we might be on the same side. Both of us have reached out to you to make this a pleasant experience. Instead of giving it a go you went right back to the same aggressive, boorish, rude behavior and act surprised when we react negatively.

It's getting old. You need to grow up and learn to play nice with others. We're going to ignore you from here on because clearly reason isn't something you're familiar with. And that's fine. Some people don't know how to work with people. I get it. But stop acting like we're demons here. It's one thing to believe a player is scum. It's another to seek to ruin the game for them and others, which is something you've already achieved here.

Please. Stop.
As long as you're alive, no. You could have been a well adjusted adult but you chose not to for strategic advantage when it served your purposes.
You're worse than me at the game that you chose to drag this down to, you don't get to be an awful person and player then cry foul when I return the favour.

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

I theorycrafted the existence of Godfather as of D1. I specifically said that they were the last slot that should ever be copped. RMOJ chose to cop them for some reason, apparently.
I was never going to trust a cop on that slot given their actions D1 and given the way the game has gone I am sticking with that read.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”