Does the clique meta affect games?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun May 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1, Psyche wrote:you have to stop making threads with one line ops
y?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have literally seen things like "I don't want to argue with them because it will ruin my friendship" and "I don't want to lynch them since I like them" of course that could also just be things that scum say....

Being likable and friendly are good ways to not get lynched. We are only human so a players status with another player will affect how we read/interact said slot. Of course, there's the hubris effect where one says they can read a slot b/c they know the person. But I think if you are not lynching players just b/c they are your friends then its playing against your wincon (if you are town)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Mafia Discussion”