Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:47 am

Post by MariaR »

If we don't trust each other and just push each others ego lynches we're never gonna win this game.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2799, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:remember as i said, that Vent's post were doctored in the scum PT and this was proven and that's how he got lynched.
This information never reached me
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Ouroboros »

In post 2799, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2797, Dunnstral wrote:He can be scum and be genuinely confused about the vig thing....
Not really, remember as i said, that Vent's post were doctored in the scum PT and this was proven and that's how he got lynched. This means that this scumteam is being very careful to post the right things.
They were only doctored at one point in the game when he was under massive pressure, the entire game didn't have to be doctored.

Come on.
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:47 am

Post by MariaR »

Wow I feel better in the past 2 hours about this game then all of day 2.
It's nice
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 2658, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2653, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2651, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why not lynch dave and vig wraith? Everyone happy
I am okay with this if Dave flips town.

If Dave flips scum please vig RC.
Can everyone agree to this
Nope. Regardless of flips, I will not be vigging RC tonight. He's basically 200% in the same headspace I am at the moment. Also, we will not be chaining the vig this game, because of the whole "There's a scum protective role according to my role PM" aspect of my role. I will not be crumbing my vig shots. If conftown, functional conftown, or literally anyone else would like to suggest who I should vig, they may do so, but I'll probably completely ignore those posts so as not to broadcast where the scum protective should be.
In post 2662, Kokichi Oma wrote:Bear are you a BP vig? If so I now understand why you're conflicted
Full BP modified vig. Also, our role PM came with a big button that when pressed caused GiF's avatar to reach out from the screen and shake us violently while yelling "Scum have a way to interfere with your vigshot." hence, there's a scum protective role.

The guilty is interesting, worthy of note, worth pursuing, and not worth dropping scumhunting for the rest of the day over. RC is completely right that Kaede's list of other options is too extensive to treat it as a hard guilty. He's also right that if it IS a hard guilty, that will probably come out in the wash over the next few dayphases and that OTM's paranoia about NEEDING to lynch that TODAY is not necessary. Rational, logical and completely reasonable, but not necessary. Between our slot, your slot, Kaede, and Ouro all expressing that he won't make it to LYLO if there isn't further hard evidence, attempting to stifle scumhunting and counterwagons to push through the lynch isn't necessary. He will be resolved.

With that said, the following wagons have my approval for pushing today, even if not all of them are active scumreads of our hydra. Personally, and from a purely mechanical point of view, I think balance lynching Tchill makes for the best lynch. If we vig tonight (and I'm not saying we will or will not), we will be vigging from among this pool and the scumreads of our strongest townreads.

Dave
Wraith
Tchill
Dunn
Maria
Jangle and ESL!

The ETL half of this hydra is V/LA on weekends.
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 2802, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 2797, Dunnstral wrote:He can be scum and be genuinely confused about the vig thing....
Not really, remember as i said, that Vent's post were doctored in the scum PT and this was proven and that's how he got lynched. This means that this scumteam is being very careful to post the right things.
They were only doctored at one point in the game when he was under massive pressure, the entire game didn't have to be doctored.

Come on.
For the record, and as soon to be locktown, I'm not even sure they were doctored at that point.

His entire twilight reaction reeked of "You caught me for the wrong reasons!"
Jangle and ESL!

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:51 am

Post by MariaR »

That list has 4 town in it Bear
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:51 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2798, Ouroboros wrote:The fact that at least 2 of you scumreads are wrong makes me really dicey about trusting your read on davesaz.

I'm thinking
Which two do you think are wrong?

If you’re wrong on Wraith I know I am wrong somewhere because 5 doesn’t make sense.

Work with me here instead of against me.

Pedit:

It imho without a rock solid on someone else has to happen today.

I used the same logic on mafia universe to win as confirmed scum.

Like literally we were confirmed same alignment lovers.

I am weary because I have done it. If I have done it being “bad” as RC claims then anyone can.
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Impossibear »

~Jingle
Jangle and ESL!

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Come on.
Well obviously.
I'm just saying that the fact that they were doctored at ANY point in time, could prove that the scumteam is being very careful about their posts, Kokichi had some ammount of time of Day 2 where he was barely posting anything, if he was scum, this would mean he was reading the scum PT, which makes it even LESS likely to make a blunder like that, i'd concede to the point if Kokichi had been so active here that there wouldn't have been much time to carefully craft posts in PT or something, but we're talking about a player who can look very town as scum like on Steam VN Upick, and I just don't see someone like him making that kind of mistake either way, as town considering how much he gets scumread in general due to the way he posts and plays, it's entirely possible that post came from him. I do admit that saying 100% was probably too much, but i'd say it's about 95% sure.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Ouroboros »

Oh yeah the 'I can write my own posts, thanks.' kind of indicated that. But I do generally feel like they were doctored.
Which two do you think are wrong?

If you’re wrong on Wraith I know I am wrong somewhere because 5 doesn’t make sense.

Work with me here instead of against me.

Pedit:

It imho without a rock solid on someone else has to happen today.

I used the same logic on mafia universe to win as confirmed scum.

Like literally we were confirmed same alignment lovers.

I am weary because I have done it. If I have done it being “bad” as RC claims then anyone can.
The absolute biggest obstacle to me lynching Davesaz is that I still think Wilky is scum, I just can't go after him because of setup reasons.
I townread the slot fairly hard on play and whatnot

Wraith's last felt town as well so that's ehh
Hebi/OTM is very probably town

I'm tryna fill out the rest

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Ouroboros »

In post 2809, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:

Come on.
Well obviously.
I'm just saying that the fact that they were doctored at ANY point in time, could prove that the scumteam is being very careful about their posts, Kokichi had some ammount of time of Day 2 where he was barely posting anything, if he was scum, this would mean he was reading the scum PT, which makes it even LESS likely to make a blunder like that, i'd concede to the point if Kokichi had been so active here that there wouldn't have been much time to carefully craft posts in PT or something, but we're talking about a player who can look very town as scum like on Steam VN Upick, and I just don't see someone like him making that kind of mistake either way, as town considering how much he gets scumread in general due to the way he posts and plays, it's entirely possible that post came from him. I do admit that saying 100% was probably too much, but i'd say it's about 95% sure.
I don't actually think that that precludes him having made some mental effort, like I don't think it was a mistake in the sense that you think it is.
It's NAI and I don't think scum!Kokichi stops himself from saying that.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2809, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Kokichi had some ammount of time of Day 2 where he was barely posting anything, if he was scum, this would mean he was reading the scum PT,
Or, you know, he was busy in real life. Stop attributing everything he does to some higher order, he probably just comes in and posts nonsense regardless of alignment
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Ouroboros »

If Wraith is town Tchill is no longer spewed town

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

ftr his reason for the timestamp evidence doesnt make sense.
Who the hell goes and opens several tabs and posts them at regulated intervals so "ppl dont ask him questions or push him while he's posting"
The theory that makes the most sense is they were doctored in the PT.

/quit indefinitely
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Ouroboros »

In post 2814, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:ftr his reason for the timestamp evidence doesnt make sense.
Who the hell goes and opens several tabs and posts them at regulated intervals so "ppl dont ask him questions or push him while he's posting"
The theory that makes the most sense is they were doctored in the PT.
No they were 100% cleaned up and by someone competent. The MWNN stuff was a calculated attempt to spew him scum.

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

that's exactly what im saying, without that much detail tho.

/quit indefinitely
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Ouroboros »

I'm still not especially enthused about a Tchill lynch based on his play though, I want a replacement to read. Meh.

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:56 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Okay now let me ask you this RC do you consider me a good or decent scum player?

And keep in mind I have been scum with Dave and have known his general ticks.
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Impossibear »

I am a vig. I am BP. I am telling you I won't let dave live to see LYLO.

If my kill on dave fails on whichever night I choose to target him, we will policy the fuck out of that.

If I die to a strongman, it becomes more imperative, but there is still a list of three other players who are all nigh on confirmed town levels who have agreed he doesn't live until LYLO.

If town is too dysfunctional to get that lynch through, we've already lost this game.

I'm not saying don't push the lynch. I'm saying it's not a 100% guilty and stifling counterwagons is very meh right now.
Jangle and ESL!

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Projectmatt

?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 2812, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2809, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Kokichi had some ammount of time of Day 2 where he was barely posting anything, if he was scum, this would mean he was reading the scum PT,
Or, you know, he was busy in real life. Stop attributing everything he does to some higher order, he probably just comes in and posts nonsense regardless of alignment
Now you remind me of wisdom from DRV3 upick mafia xD

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

I mean, as I said D1, everyone can be scum if you just make up some sort of reason of why they'd do what they do as scum. Considering, most of them usually consolidate in one big reason "To appear town", which you know, it's something im sick and tired of hearing every single time.

/quit indefinitely
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Ouroboros »

In post 2822, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I mean, as I said D1, everyone can be scum if you just make up some sort of reason of why they'd do what they do as scum. Considering, most of them usually consolidate in one big reason "To appear town", which you know, it's something im sick and tired of hearing every single time.
Can you start applying that to my play this game please?

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Ouroboros »