the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by the worst »

40% of the game or so is scum. You can't seriously tell me everyone only has one person they want to lynch. That's just bad.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 925, the worst wrote:40% of the game or so is scum. You can't seriously tell me everyone only has one person they want to lynch. That's just bad.
You could vote CJ with me, you know
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 924, the worst wrote:I'm a bad lynch in general but I'm also becoming a compromise lynch..... nice.
Sorry duckling, but you're not a bad lynch at all. I just wanted to lynch somewhere else, but now that I've lost the will I'm settling to a lynch in the "not so townie" list.
I am today's lynch 0% of the time, find someone more interesting.... :P
Nope duckling, I'm trying to state clearly to you that I'm seeing you getting lynched for sure here and if you don't want it to happen it's better to step up and give them a RAWR. Everyone seems to be agreeing to lynch you, although I don't see anyone engaging you in a 1v1 to sort things out.

Seems like no one is interested in being bold huh...

Some people need to change their "town reads" because they aren't looking good at all.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 927, Fumuki wrote: Some people need to change their "town reads" because they aren't looking good at all.
This statement is awful. Either be more specific and engage with "some people", or don't say anything at all
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ok but like you are a good lynch target.

I feel like furnukis fallout of my wagon is good though. I hate when I call for ate but here we are.

I want UD as highest scumread. But you are up there worst.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Fucking permits. That was @ worst
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ebwop pedits
Don't @ me.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 929, Espeonage wrote: I want UD as highest scumread. But you are up there worst.
Case on UD? Or like, a summary on why you think he's scum would be enough.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 928, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 927, Fumuki wrote: Some people need to change their "town reads" because they aren't looking good at all.
This statement is awful. Either be more specific and engage with "some people", or don't say anything at all
Okay, I'll be specific here:

I'm scum leaning already anyone that is tip-toying to push TW but like saying "he's been scummy hasn't him" almost like waiting to someone start pushing him for a lynch. Now, can you say who those people are?

Hint Pintu, you're one of them.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 544, Sando wrote:Ok I'm confused. Have I completely misread the last page or so here?

Is UD saying that they're voting me for "reasons" but don't want to say them? There's nothing for him to look for, anyone claiming to know my scum meta vs town meta is kidding themselves, I haven't had scum in a completed game since coming back, and this is currently my only ongoing I'm alive in.

Is UD saying that they voted for Skitter for "reasons" but when pressed about constantly voting people for "reasons" defends the skitter one by saying their "reasons" are no longer valid and they don't scumread them? Cause that doesn't answer the question of why UD is currently just constantly using "reasons".
In post 545, the worst wrote:correct yeah
Don't @ me.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 933, Fumuki wrote:

I'm scum leaning already anyone that is tip-toying to push TW but like saying "he's been scummy hasn't him" almost like waiting to someone start pushing him for a lynch. Now, can you say who those people are?

Hint Fumuki, I knew you were talking about me, that's why I did the first step and called you out for not engaging me. And you're wrong, by the way. I explicitly said that TW being off in this game could be explained by another reasons rather than being scum; that I didn't like his voting sequence; and that I got good vibes from the conversation we had a while ago.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 935, pinturicchio wrote: Hint Fumuki, I knew you were talking about me, that's why I did the first step and called you out for not engaging me. And you're wrong, by the way. I explicitly said that TW being off in this game could be explained by another reasons rather than being scum; that I didn't like his voting sequence; and that I got good vibes from the conversation we had a while ago.
Hmmm...

So who do you want to push? Ceejay?

I would really appreciate if people were bold with who they want or not to make eat the rope today(and I don't necessarily say it to you), because what I'm seeing is a game state where it's in the "air" the *expectation* of wagoning someone. But no will of starting to push it.

And before anyone ask me why I'm not pushing anyone myself, is obviously because I'm tired as fuck of it. 1v1's are not easy when you're trying to get a lynch in the other person. I've only replaced and did it twice already.

I really don't plan to deathtunnel anyone anymore in this day. I'm fine with the lynch as long as it's someone not looking townie and there's some good arguments supporting it.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 934, Espeonage wrote:
In post 544, Sando wrote:Ok I'm confused. Have I completely misread the last page or so here?

Is UD saying that they're voting me for "reasons" but don't want to say them? There's nothing for him to look for, anyone claiming to know my scum meta vs town meta is kidding themselves, I haven't had scum in a completed game since coming back, and this is currently my only ongoing I'm alive in.

Is UD saying that they voted for Skitter for "reasons" but when pressed about constantly voting people for "reasons" defends the skitter one by saying their "reasons" are no longer valid and they don't scumread them? Cause that doesn't answer the question of why UD is currently just constantly using "reasons".
In post 545, the worst wrote:correct yeah
Ok yes I know that's scummy as hell but ScummyAsHell!UD = town!UD; awkward!UD = scum!UD. He's not being awkward, he's not saying things like "I'll probably get scumread because of this, but...", he's doing the opposite. Either he became another person from one day to the other, or he's town.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 936, Fumuki wrote:
In post 935, pinturicchio wrote: Hint Fumuki, I knew you were talking about me, that's why I did the first step and called you out for not engaging me. And you're wrong, by the way. I explicitly said that TW being off in this game could be explained by another reasons rather than being scum; that I didn't like his voting sequence; and that I got good vibes from the conversation we had a while ago.
Hmmm...

So who do you want to push? Ceejay?

I would really appreciate if people were bold with who they want or not to make eat the rope today(and I don't necessarily say it to you), because what I'm seeing is a game state where it's in the "air" the *expectation* of wagoning someone. But no will of starting to push it.

And before anyone ask me why I'm not pushing anyone myself, is obviously because I'm tired as fuck of it. 1v1's are not easy when you're trying to get a lynch in the other person. I've only replaced and did it twice already.

I really don't plan to deathtunnel anyone anymore in this day. I'm fine with the lynch as long as it's someone not looking townie and there's some good arguments supporting it.
I get what you're saying, but I say this in almost all my games: I'm good at townreading town. I told you to check my ISO: I'm looking at who could be town instead of who could be scum, so you won't see me being "bold with who I want to make eat rope" 'cause that's not how I roll. Not everyone will be as loud as you are about your reads, I already told you: the best alternative is letting everyone do what they want to do and then make a case on them; you're just getting tired and frustrated 'cause you're giving your scumreads the tools they need to defend themselves.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 926, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 925, the worst wrote:40% of the game or so is scum. You can't seriously tell me everyone only has one person they want to lynch. That's just bad.
You could vote CJ with me, you know
hmmmm this could work
VOTE: ceejayvinoya
--
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 915, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 905, Sando wrote:
In post 895, pinturicchio wrote:What's not so great is that our reads are not matching: don't really care about scumreads, but your townreads are weird: why AP and Fumu?

My townreads at this moment are Sando, skitter, UD and myself, so hit me up to see who wants to be which Beatle (I know I know, but someone has to be Ringo). MWNN is Brian Epstein and I'm looking for our George Martin. It's pretty obvious that the Seer will be Ravi Shankar when confirmed.
APs posts seems generally townie, maybe only deserves "not todays lynched", but yeah...not todays lynch :P

Fumu due to our 1v1, feels like Quick tbh, but def feels TvT. I'd say almost 100% not wolf due to sheer audacity though.

Why UD in townteam?!
My problem with AP is that in our last game it seemed like he didn't care that much, and he was town there. I agree that his posts have been townie, but I don't know, he's pretty unsortable to me, seems like he can't be metaread at all. I really want to townread tho, our group would be a lot more shagadelic baby!

UD is pretty easy to read when you have already played with him. Even him being scumread by many makes me believe even more that he's town, since I scumread in our first two games together and he was town in both, but he do plays scummy. But when he was indeed scum, in our third game together, it was like "oooooh so this is what scum!UD looks like".
Can't really take offense to that. My skum game was freeking awful.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

General Question - is this just what NM does? Like is the pop in rando mean nothing posts just NAI or is it different than usual?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 933, Fumuki wrote:

just to clarify, this is you saying you do not find TW skummy right?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 924, the worst wrote:I'm a bad lynch in general but I'm also becoming a compromise lynch..... nice.

love you duck bro - but you are no where near 0%. If you are town acting under that assumption you should shift gears.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 943, UglyDuck wrote:

love you duck bro - but you are no where near 0%. If you are town acting under that assumption you should shift gears.
nowhere*
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 941, UglyDuck wrote:General Question - is this just what NM does? Like is the pop in rando mean nothing posts just NAI or is it different than usual?
slightly better than average chance he's town here
slightly.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by the worst »

Do you think I'm trying to shift gears atm?
--
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTE COUNT - 1.10
ManWithNoName
-
skitter30
-
Espeonage
- ceejayvinoya, , ManWithNoName, AP,
Sando
- , skitter30, UglyDuck,
the worst
- Espeonage, TheYankeeReaper, Not_Mafia, Sando
ceejayvinoya
- pinturicchio, the worst
TheYankeeReaper
-
UglyDuck
-
pinturicchio
-
Not_Mafia
-
AP
-
Fumuki
-

Not Voting

Fumuki, ,

With 12 alive it takes 7 for a lynch and 6 for no lynch.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-05-27 19:17:00)
[/b][/color]
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 946, the worst wrote:

Do you think I'm trying to shift gears atm?
no, I am saying if you are town you should.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

VOTE: Espeonage

Return to “Completed Open Games”