Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #4) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 728, Sando wrote:
In post 721, Fumuki wrote:I still think you're a wolf but that sarcasm is good
I mean if I'm scum I'm either Mafia or Wolf. If my play makes no sense as wolf I'm probably Mafia, and vice versa. If my play makes no sense as either I'm probably neither. Ignoring part of my play so you can slot me into a scumslot is poor play, no matter how you choose to cut it.

Your play makes zero sense as wolf, but it still makes sense as Mafia. From the way this has gone down I'm fairly strongly leaning town, but that's gut rather than logic and well...read post-game 720 if you want insight into that about me.
what the fuck
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #5) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 743, ManWithNoName wrote:Also, if you would like to know how to tell that I am obv town, despite my lack of focus, I have been actually interested in the game, and that's Town Indicative for me. Which is why I'm surprised the worst implied he'd be willing to lynch me despite knowing that it's me and I'm like Creature level easy to read.
odds say this is v
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #6) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1007, Fumuki wrote:
In post 1002, Ruby Red wrote:skitter is a wolf

VOTE: skitter
WHAT

ARE

YOU

FRICKING

DOING?

Do you think that a skitter wagon will roll without you making a case with only four days left?

Skitter isn't looking like a town-good-girl but a skitter lynch happening today?

I don't think so.

DON'T WASTE YOUR VOTE, IT'S EITHER TW, ESPEONAGE OR CEEJAY IF NO ONE IS CASING A DIFFERENT PERSON

THANKS
literally do not care

last time people said this to me i ended the day with my vote on scum while the rest of them lynched a town PR :thinking:
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #7) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1008, Sando wrote:
In post 1003, Ruby Red wrote:what the fuck
Oh I see, someone else who is anti-logic, this is gonna be
such
a fun game
lol

i'm not "anti-logic" dude. being logical doesn't magically make you not a wolf though. this:
I mean if I'm scum I'm either Mafia or Wolf. If my play makes no sense as wolf I'm probably Mafia, and vice versa. If my play makes no sense as either I'm probably neither. Ignoring part of my play so you can slot me into a scumslot is poor play, no matter how you choose to cut it.
is awkward wolfposting. it has nothing to do with whether you're right or wrong.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #8) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1009, the worst wrote:
In post 994, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Ruby Red replaces TheYankeeReaper. This is effective immediately.
FUUUCCCKKKKK YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS
SUP

two things:
1) get me up to speed on the main wagons?
2) should i hammer espeonage right now?
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #9) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1016, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Espeonage
classic
In post 1019, Sando wrote:
In post 1013, Ruby Red wrote:i'm not "anti-logic" dude. being logical doesn't magically make you not a wolf though. this:

is awkward wolfposting. it has nothing to do with whether you're right or wrong.
Never actually said I wasn't wolf specifically...said that person should consider wolf-motive and mafia-motive and whether it makes sense for me to be wolf...

Read the context and it might make sense, but Fumu had said "zomg Sando has gotta be Mafia, he's scummy and this makes no sense as wolf!" and also said "zomg Sando has gotta be Wolf, he's scummy and this only makes sense as Wolf!"...see how I might put those together and say "uhhh, might wanna check your theory there"?
i wasn't saying anything to you about werewolves specifically dude, nor about the correctness of what you were saying, but i guess i'll go back and read more of it.
In post 1021, the worst wrote:
In post 1014, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 1009, the worst wrote:
In post 994, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Ruby Red replaces TheYankeeReaper. This is effective immediately.
FUUUCCCKKKKK YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS
SUP

two things:
1) get me up to speed on the main wagons?
2) should i hammer espeonage right now?
OK I'm a leading wagon because my motivation to obvtown in multiball with no flips is ~zero

Espe is constantly shitting on people for trying to speculate on scum strategies in this setup, he's previously won this as mafia by pulling a "fuck meta" on the setup and bussing his buddy (A50) then riding to a win. so he's kinda somewhere between openwolfing and too scum to be scum. considering we're looking at a 40% scum setup I'm happy flipping this.

UglyDuck SHOULD be wagoned because he's throwing around weird shady reads with no care about appearances. Love this normally but when I raised that he needs to explain his reads before EOD he seemed absolutely unconcerned with being nk'd in the event his reads are t/t or t/s (i.e. not wolves)

other than that...... we have deepwolfing guaranteed.
what do you mean by the "unconcerned with being nk'd" thing, and why do you take it as a scumtell?
In post 1022, the worst wrote:Ruby have you read many/any ceejayvinoya games?
nope
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #10) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1026, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1000, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 999, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 995, Ruby Red wrote:IT"S OVER FOR WOLVES
Mafia claim
fuck that's going to be annoying

"wolf" = scum, got it?
Get that MU shit out of here
lol
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #11) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1033, skitter30 wrote:hiya ruby. Why do you think I'm scum?
posts like this

not seeing any of the in-depth thoughts from splatoon mafia (granted, can't say i actually read all of them, but the ones i did were definitely were in-depth)
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #12) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1034, the worst wrote:Ruby, it definitely pings me that he's throwing about seemingly confident reads and intentionally holding back information. The fact he seems utterly unconcerned with flipping if he's on the wrong track immediately makes me think wolfy. Probably over thinking the wrong things here but....
shrug

CJV is slowly developing a town style but he sounds p scummy as either alignment generally speaking. he hasn't towntold at all this game. so it's a compromise wagon.

pedit: o mai
thought you meant something entirely different with the "unconcerned about being nked" thing, which would actually be a towntell imo in multiball

btw, the duck is definitely town from the reaction to me repping in.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #13) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Ruby Red »

@CJV, lmk if you're around
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #14) » Thu May 24, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1085, the worst wrote:actually could join you on skitter here
In post 1086, the worst wrote:just not a lynch I want to fuck up you know? hard to tell how much of her disengagement has been scum motivated vs. lower activity than usual. comparing to MKUltra she can defs obvtown in multiball
occam's razor says this kind of game-wide trend is probs scum
In post 1087, Sando wrote:
In post 1062, pinturicchio wrote:But yeah I'm retracting, I still like more a CJ lynch, but Fumuki is definetely a good slot to consider as scum in this game. And specifically Mafia since he slipped he's not Wolf.

VOTE: ceejayvinibobini
CJ feels like 720 tbh.
yo

why are you voting the ducky

and why aren't you voting skitter
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #15) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1089, Sando wrote:
In post 1088, Ruby Red wrote:yo

why are you voting the ducky

and why aren't you voting skitter
Cause there's like 5 of them, and they're multiplying!

But more seriously, because this doesn't feel like his town game.

Skitter is bad-town imo, but that was off interactions with me, she's gone quiet recently I can see why you feel the way you do. I don't think it's a good D1 lynch though still.
i can just tell you right now that skitter's not bad town normally

people said kokichi was "bad town" in 2005 :thinking:
In post 1094, pinturicchio wrote:Guys I know that creating a speed wagon is fun as hell, but skitter is town and she's one of the lead singers of the band
explain
In post 1099, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 1084, Ruby Red wrote:@CJV, lmk if you're around
Not gonna be around most of today and tomorrow. Got some exams to go through.
VOTE: CEEJAY
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #16) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

nah

i originally wanted to do a fake hammer but that vc fucked it up + i think people on the wagon moved their votes anyways

felt good to caps a vote

VOTE: SKITTER
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #17) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1110, Fumuki wrote:
In post 1106, Ruby Red wrote:
felt good to caps a vote
You really have gone to the dark side haven't you...
i wouldn't presume to know so much
In post 1111, Sando wrote:
In post 1105, Ruby Red wrote:i can just tell you right now that skitter's not bad town normally

people said kokichi was "bad town" in 2005 :thinking:
I'm not sure what you're getting at here, because some other people thought someone was bad town and they were scum that means this read is probably wrong?

I just lost a game due to a bad town that I was calling bad town from early D1... the read can certainly be valid.
i'm telling you that you're reading someone as bad town who is just not normally bad town.

the kokichi thing was something i noticed, not a
reason
for my argument.

you are saying your read on someone is "oh that person's probably not scum, just bad town", and i'm telling you that in that person's towngames normally,
they are not bad town
. that should tell you something.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #18) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

the ducky's got it.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #19) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1119, Sando wrote:
In post 1115, Ruby Red wrote:you are saying your read on someone is "oh that person's probably not scum, just bad town", and i'm telling you that in that person's towngames normally, they are not bad town. that should tell you something.
Sure, it does. I'm also telling you that my bad-town reads are fairly accurate, that should tell you something.
lmao
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #20) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

you have no idea how much i hate people ignoring meta
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #21) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1125, skitter30 wrote:=> @rubyred: my feelings towards this game are roughly equivalent to how I felt about splatoon when you repped in, although that's more cuz of irl busyness and not particularly game-related like it was there. I feel like I was as invested as I usually am pre-v/la but post-v/la I've been really busy and haven't really had time for this.
i can emphasize if you're actually town here and it would make some sense

i think i mentioned in the splatoon game that people being busy irl fucks up my reads hardcore

but i still think just from an objective standpoint you haven't been town!skitter this game and imo that makes you the best wagon rn, or at the very least better than the other compromise wagons
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #22) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

for the record i can see 1125 as skitter going for just word vomit as a last throw to change the scumreads knowing that i've been scumreading the lack of real thoughts
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #23) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1144, the worst wrote:Ruby when you're next here--did you read this game before repping in and did you townread TYR?
not beyond the playerlist, no
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #24) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1145, skitter30 wrote:And why are you trusting ruby's read over anyone else's?

I don't think it's fairly obvious that you're town at all. You're saying you think I should be reading you as bored and disengaged?
just in general i think that most people without a semi-decent amount of scum experience who insist that they're obviously town are usually town
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #25) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1158, Fumuki wrote:Hey Ruby...

How much % of confidence you've in Skitter30 flipping either red or blue here?
greater than random and more than anyone else atm

putting some arbitrary number to it seems largely meaningless
In post 1159, skitter30 wrote:I mean, I can't really do much about being irl and I don't understand why people are saying I'm being different here.

is me making sure everyone knows exactly where I stand if I'm getting mislynched cuz my reads don't suck *that* bad that I think that people should ignore them altogether once I'm gone.

@ruby: can you consider what I wrote there and re-consider the duck after I flip?

I think I'm just going to continue loudly pointing out that this is a bad compromise wagon and that the duck is scum.

I don't like being coerced to join wagons that I don't' believe in tbh. I really don't think I'd do it even for self-preservation.
i try not to forget dead townies reads

if you do flip town i'll take a closer look at your read obviously from the perspective of you being conftown

if you flip scum i'm probably taking this as intentional associative awareness before your flip, so
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #26) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1175, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1125, skitter30 wrote:Saying that me being different could either be scum-motivated or lower-activity-based (it's the latter, thank you for asking - last three weeks of the term + graduation = very very busy)
In post 1159, skitter30 wrote:I mean, I can't really do much about being irl and I don't understand why people are saying I'm being different here.
Skitter honey I think you're no different from our last games and that's why I'm townreading you, but if you yourself believe you're being different, what is that you don't understand? Help me push CJ

To everyone else: let's play some Nash Equilibrium! lynch town!CJ vs lynch town!skitter vs lynch scum!CJ vs lynch scum!skitter.

Let's say for now that you're all wrong and skitter is town... I think lynching town!skitter is really a bad situation for town.

Let's say I'm wrong and CJ is town... has he contributed something to the game?

Let's say you're right and skitter is scum: best case scenario, you're on the right track and this is a great lynch!

Let's say I'm right and CJ is scum... what are we going to do with his slot? Let him live until lylo or something? Let the wolves deal with him?
still haven't explained why skitter is town to you

thinking about worst case scenarios is interesting but not particularly relevant given reads. if i had to pick who to lynch without reading the thread at all i could agree with your reasoning. that isn't the case.
In post 1181, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1179, the worst wrote:that's like "angry at myself for misreading the situation and lynching them"

skitter is so tunnelled here I actually can't see any green shining through. :/
My good dude your understanding of my scumgame is like ... non-existant lol. There's no universe where scum!me gets tunneled like this. Like tunneling is a thing that scum!me is literally incapable of faking.

K, I'm going to like do hw now.
scumskitter is basically a god of scumplay. No, scumskitter is not actually a god of scumplay, but she's BASICALLY a god of scumplay. She is one of, if not THE, most elite scum players on the entire fucking site. And it shows. When she is scum. Things go according to her plan. There are, of course, exceptions to this--but those exceptions prove the general rule.

scumskitter doesn't get wagoned...
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #27) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

oh wait she meant "tunnelled" as in her own read.

still worth it for the meme tbh
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #28) » Fri May 25, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

zzz
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #29) » Wed May 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

prodge busy, skitter iis stil la wolf btw
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Ruby Red »

oh damn a guilty

gj ducky :cop:
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1407, the worst wrote:
In post 1405, UglyDuck wrote:If we lynch AP and AP is Town, we either find Skum TW (assumed WW, as only one Mafia left) or we find Town TW who is trying to make an asinine Day 2 early read on someone with like next to no information... right? please comfort me and tell me you find that idea ridiculous, TW...
no actually a lot of value in keeping AP alive for now

my flip = conf!ww!AP
my non flip = more shiny results

like this is quality
oh what are we actually trying this

because i'm pretty sure wolves just kill you anyways and then we lynch ap tomorrow anyways

i don't ge tthe point tbh
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Ruby Red »

i can see the "there's a chance that tw doesn't die and then we get more seer results" thing but i would rthare just fucking lynch scum every day

sooner we end wolves sooner the game goes nightless

with one wolf already guiltied results are mostly useless anyways, if wolves think there's a chance you target them then they probably just kill you anyways
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

nm is baiting the nk
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

i mean probably? like its not going to happen obv so i dont know why he bothered but
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1533, Sando wrote:
In post 1530, skitter30 wrote:Fumuki, ruby red, sando: tw would probably have been dreaded last night
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for last night, but if you're considering me as WW still then your powers of deduction need serious work.

Honestly I tend to see ruby's point by now.
:up: :up: :up:

:idea:
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1546, Pine wrote:
In post 1543, Ruby Red wrote:nm is baiting the nk
I want to lynch Ruby Red for calling this out. I was going to out this obvious gambit tomorrow, but NM was clearly trying to bait the kill away from TW. That's why he's Town, and why I was trying to support the gambit.

It wouldn't work against any of the more pro players, but...no offense to anyone, but there's some newbies and lowbies in this game.

Calling this out makes me think Ruby is trying to point it out to scumbuddies or something.

Do scum have daychat?
yeah and it wasn't fucking going to happen. nobody with two brain cells thought nm was the actual seer. thinking it would is an insult to the newbies in this game.

why the fuck would i need to point it otu to scumbuddies right now,
during the day

please don't say shit like htis to me again
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1546, Pine wrote:Do scum have daychat?
In post 1547, Pine wrote:Also Fuggo's "townslip" is definitely fabricated.
ironic
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

tbh i just want to hammer ap right now but i know the ducky wants to do some weird plan that i don't think actually works

@ducky am i hammering or nah
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1557, the worst wrote:Ruby who are the rest of the scum here?
honestly don't have a good town poe

unfortunate that you had to also be PR, though it got us 1 wolf so not all bad

IMO skitter still scum, MWNN was town enough for pine to get a pass for a while

sando feels kinda town looking back at some of his responses to me earlier but he also looks like a skitter partner (lolmultiball1!!)

tbh i thought fuggo looked like just lynchbait town this game

{skitter, CJV, NM, Fumuki}?
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1558, Pine wrote:Asking about something that's public information is never a slip in any context - it's laziness. *Asserting* scum have daychat when they publicly don't could be construed as a slip or an attempt to fabricate one, but just asking is merely lazy.
wth is this

you don't see how appearing to not know if scum has daychat or not could be a slip
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1564, Sando wrote:
In post 1554, Ruby Red wrote:tbh i just want to hammer ap right now but i know the ducky wants to do some weird plan that i don't think actually works

@ducky am i hammering or nah
Is NM an option for you today or nah?

I'm pretty happy to hit skitter today after the last few pages too if that helps. I'm pretty convinced UD is a bad lynch today for town, reasonably likely to be Mafia but only a 1%er on WW, and town giving up any shot of getting WW today is bad for us.
imo today its lynch confscum or if we're doing the weird plan i want it to be skitter.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Ruby Red »

p r o d g e

VOTE: skitter

Return to “Completed Open Games”