Hearthstone- Heroes of Warcraft (Enter Your ID!)

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4314 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:04 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

trick for hunter is just 2x hyena and 2x flappy bird and hard mull for them. gotta win pre frostmourne but it can be done
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4801 (isolation #1) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:48 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

even rogue looks fun as hell
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4808 (isolation #2) » Sat May 26, 2018 10:54 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

i wish I would have screencapped boardstate but I just had a game as odd rogue against odd mage. They were at full health and had a tar creeper up, so they were just going face and knocked me to 3. But they left up my board of fledgling and hench clan thug. so I had hench clan kill the tarcreeper, then I did deadly poison + double cold blood on fledgling + leeroy for otk :D

Return to “The Arcade”