BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Sup

Garuga seems to be making excuses for not posting but in a way that comes of as LAMIST. VOTE: Garuga

I think the screenplay's joke vote is NAI, the reaction to it is NAI, and shoshin getting involved with it is NAI. That said, the 3 things together feel forced and odds are a chain of posts like that in RVS contains 1 spy at least. So I am fairly confident there's 1 spy among {shoshin, brawl, screenplay}. So FOS on you 3 while I try to sort you.

I have a tonal townread on mumble. Something about remembering NM's post and asking gustavo about feels like it comes from a relaxed townie.

Where's the cake?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #1) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:12 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 55, Shoshin wrote:Bu, thoughts on Byron?
Hard to say. I'm reading him as townie and I think you're oversimplifying what town does and what scum does. There is more overlap between those two things that you are not accounting for.

However I also think he's wrong about you buddying him. That post of yours is not buddying imo. It takes more than that to buddy someone. That post of yours is generally coming from an easily fooled town. Someone who jumps to townread people too easily for NAI things.

In post 63, Shoshin wrote:knuflanto is probably town. Very good point about BuJaber. Need to think on it.
It's not a good point if he actually read my post because it means he didn't understand my post at all.

I have an actual case on Garuga and I think he's scum so I voted him.

But with you 3 I am not scumreading any of you individually yet. But that conversation feels unnatural. I don't think it comes from 3 townies. So in all likelihood one of you is scum and it gives me a direction to follow for scumhunting going forward. But unless one of you does something scummier than garuga I am not going to randomly vote for a 1/3 scum hit when I have a specific case on someone else.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:35 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 73, Garuga wrote:Good observation on Sho/Brawl/Screen. Do you think the jokes about a scum PT are a hint of some sort?
It might be. The whole thing just seems off, y'know?
Just seems like a weird progression of RVS.
Like it is clear that screen is going for some shock value with his opener. Is it a townie just making a joke for laughs, or a reaction test of some sort or is it scum doing something rediculous so that we all think "must be townie; scum wouldn't expose themselves like that".

So without additional info about screen we can only say it's NAI. Sho townreading him for it is also NAI because town can be wrong. Just because she's townreading something NAI doesn't automatically make her scum. Byron then scumreads her for 'buddying'. Sho responds back with a countercase on Byron. It just all seems forced and escalating too quickly for it to be a genuine TvTvT convo. Hence my suspicion that it is TvTvS. It might be TvSvS but scum tend to think twice about joining their buddy in the spotlight so I think the average scum instinct would be to take a step back. So 1 scum seems more likely than 2.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:39 am

Post by BuJaber »

Sorry knuflanto just noticed you're a "She".
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Fri May 11, 2018 4:38 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 78, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: TehBrawlGuy
Do we have to pay to access the full post?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Garuga being nice and agreeing with people who suspect him is strange. It makes me think scum who wants to disarm or appeal to his accusers. However his posts about the other players show a townie pov. He's contributing to the discussion at least so for now I'll UNVOTE:

Byron's posts: That's a lot of no content that looks like content. But I'm townreading the tone of his posts. He really seems to want to generate content. Especially that it would be risky for scum to talk about so many people like that right from the start where you basically have nothing but gut to go on. He doesn't strike me as someone who's confident enough to put himself in a position where he would have to continue explaining his reads and read progression. Talking about the entire playerlist exposes several holes for people to attack you for weak reasoning. Especially when it is really pointless to talk about everyone. Why post a read on someone that hasn't posted anything yet?
Since he likes the word so much, this is what you would call anti-town. It's not helpful that you tells us x and y haven't posted yet when the game has just begun.
However your tone does seem towny and I can't really see the scum motivation to post like you.

Which brings us to shoshin who imo is suspecting byron based on a shallow look at his posts. It is an easy thing for scum to attack someone for; especially that people's definition of "fluff" may differ so it is really easy to defend yourself when calling something fluff. VOTE: shoshin

I also don't like hop's naked vote. I thought he wanted to RVS vote because he missed it but his follow up implies he means it. He needs to give reasons if he wants sheepers.
I do agree with Brawl that hop's is good. And I am willing to give a slight townlean on brawl for . I think it shows him apprpaching things from an unbiased perspective.

I still like mumble for town but less sarcasm please. I don't want to have to guess why you're using the sarcasm later. It will cause unnecessary paranoia.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #6) » Sat May 12, 2018 2:28 am

Post by BuJaber »

Saudade's entire ISO is sketchy.. I can get behind this
Why vote sho then unvote? Why is it bad to have 4 votes on someone when it was pretty much all RVS votes?

Why the vote on Brawl?

Why are you townreading sho and byron? Highly unlikely it's TvT imo.

Why vote hop? OMGUS much?

And just the general disinterested/antagonistic tone.. you don't seem interested in helping town at all.

VOTE: Saudade
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #7) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:44 am

Post by BuJaber »

That's not exactly accurate anyway

I have mixed up brawl and byron a few times.

But basically the original trio of shoshin/brawl/screen had an escalating discussion spurred on by what was obviously a joke by screen. The fact that it was a joke does not necessarily mean that screen isn't telling the truth with his soft scum claim but in my mind if all 3 were townies we would have not had that conversation in the first place. It was being spurred on by one of them hiding as scum trying to imitate how a TvTvT would go. It doesn't feel genuine.

Since byron have put himself in the conversation it has made some reads clearer. I have since leaned town for both brawl and byron. And between sho and screen sho seems scummier by posts.

I'd hate to give scum a pass for making a scum claim joke but screen does realy look like town so far.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #8) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:46 am

Post by BuJaber »

What I'm trying to tell you garuga is that I never focused on the PT aspect of it. It's only relevant if screen and brawl are both scum which is highly unlikely.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #9) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:50 am

Post by BuJaber »

Oh btw screen spy is just scum. Sorry playing mish mash games and the word for evil faction gets overlapped in my posts.

Pedit - everytime he responds he keeps bringing up the PT so I feel he's not totally understanding my pov. I'm not trying to lead him just explaining myself better.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #10) » Sat May 12, 2018 4:02 am

Post by BuJaber »

Then we are agreeing on the first part and disagreeing on the other.
1+ scum in trio. The other 2 would be town. No reason to think they would have PT also
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #11) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:56 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 20, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: tehbrawlguy
He told me he was scum
I think it's unlikely they are both scum because this joke means a) Brawl broke a site-wide rule and can be banned for it or b) screen knows brawl is scum because they are both scum here.

I have never seen scum claim to be scum AND expose their partner in their first post of the game. So I think it's highly unlikely.
He might be scum jokingly soft claiming scum so we townread him but even if that's the case I really doubt brawl would be his partner. It's insanely risky. And if they are the scum team and we let them win then shame on all of us and we should all go back to the newbie queue.

I explained my suspicion on shoshin and what makes the other two townleans while shoshin a scumread. You will find it in my ISO.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #12) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:58 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 199, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 197, BuJaber wrote:Then we are agreeing on the first part and disagreeing on the other.
1+ scum in trio. The other 2 would be town. No reason to think they would have PT also
The thing is. We are in a pt together.

What does this mean?
I can only come up with 3 possibilities and none of them are good so please explain.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #13) » Sat May 12, 2018 8:44 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 213, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 211, Srceenplay wrote:I am a town neighbor.
Shoshin and brawl are both in my hood.
Then one of Screen and Shoshin and Brawl are probably scum, a 3 town neighborhood is probably unlikely?

Nice so that's why their dialogue was so unnatural. They are already talking to each other in the neighbourhood. But yes this is an even bigger reason to suspect that 1 of them is scum.

VOTE: shoshin
Back to this.

Saudade if you're town and acting like this you deserve the lynch.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #14) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 75, BuJaber wrote:
In post 73, Garuga wrote:Good observation on Sho/Brawl/Screen. Do you think the jokes about a scum PT are a hint of some sort?
It might be. The whole thing just seems off, y'know?
Just seems like a weird progression of RVS.
Like it is clear that screen is going for some shock value with his opener. Is it a townie just making a joke for laughs, or a reaction test of some sort or is it scum doing something rediculous so that we all think "must be townie; scum wouldn't expose themselves like that".

So without additional info about screen we can only say it's NAI. Sho townreading him for it is also NAI because town can be wrong. Just because she's townreading something NAI doesn't automatically make her scum. Byron then scumreads her for 'buddying'. Sho responds back with a countercase on Byron. It just all seems forced and escalating too quickly for it to be a genuine TvTvT convo. Hence my suspicion that it is TvTvS. It might be TvSvS but scum tend to think twice about joining their buddy in the spotlight so I think the average scum instinct would be to take a step back. So 1 scum seems more likely than 2.
In post 154, BuJaber wrote:Garuga being nice and agreeing with people who suspect him is strange. It makes me think scum who wants to disarm or appeal to his accusers. However his posts about the other players show a townie pov. He's contributing to the discussion at least so for now I'll UNVOTE:

Byron's posts: That's a lot of no content that looks like content. But I'm townreading the tone of his posts. He really seems to want to generate content. Especially that it would be risky for scum to talk about so many people like that right from the start where you basically have nothing but gut to go on. He doesn't strike me as someone who's confident enough to put himself in a position where he would have to continue explaining his reads and read progression. Talking about the entire playerlist exposes several holes for people to attack you for weak reasoning. Especially when it is really pointless to talk about everyone. Why post a read on someone that hasn't posted anything yet?
Since he likes the word so much, this is what you would call anti-town. It's not helpful that you tells us x and y haven't posted yet when the game has just begun.
However your tone does seem towny and I can't really see the scum motivation to post like you.

Which brings us to shoshin who imo is suspecting byron based on a shallow look at his posts. It is an easy thing for scum to attack someone for; especially that people's definition of "fluff" may differ so it is really easy to defend yourself when calling something fluff. VOTE: shoshin

I also don't like hop's naked vote. I thought he wanted to RVS vote because he missed it but his follow up implies he means it. He needs to give reasons if he wants sheepers.
I do agree with Brawl that hop's is good. And I am willing to give a slight townlean on brawl for . I think it shows him apprpaching things from an unbiased perspective.

I still like mumble for town but less sarcasm please. I don't want to have to guess why you're using the sarcasm later. It will cause unnecessary paranoia.
In post 227, BuJaber wrote:
In post 213, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 211, Srceenplay wrote:I am a town neighbor.
Shoshin and brawl are both in my hood.
Then one of Screen and Shoshin and Brawl are probably scum, a 3 town neighborhood is probably unlikely?

Nice so that's why their dialogue was so unnatural. They are already talking to each other in the neighbourhood. But yes this is an even bigger reason to suspect that 1 of them is scum.

VOTE: shoshin
Back to this.

Saudade if you're town and acting like this you deserve the lynch.

My case on shoshin is outlined in the above posts for those that keep asking.

TBG but you saying that now before shoshin flips makes you look more like shoshin's partner than screen. I'm happy assuming 1 scum among you for now. If shoshin flips scum the right move is to keep you both alive (TBG and screen) for one or two more day phases and see if one of you exposes himself.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #15) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Saudade or Garuga
Saudade for obvious reasons
Garuga for trying to make it look like I knew about the PT. Now that we know you 3 are in a neighborhood I think garuga slipped knowledge of it.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #16) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I think the hood thing took command of the game and due to the low posting nature of the other players the 3 neighbors are among the top posters. Sorting you 3 out helps sort out people talking about you. If I may offer an analogy: the neighborhood is the elephant in the room and the snakes are hiding behind it out of sight.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #17) » Sun May 13, 2018 12:15 am

Post by BuJaber »

But I've been wanting to lynch one of you even before screen confirmed being in a neighborhood. Shoshin is scum by play not just odds.
You have other suspects I will gladly discuss with you, but the lynch shouldn't change for today.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #18) » Sun May 13, 2018 7:00 am

Post by BuJaber »

Nope I don't see those 3 together at all.

I think there is a big chance garuga is scum with one of them. But that would clear the other imo.

Like it's shoshin/garuga/x or brawl/garuga/x or even screen/garuga/x (kudos on the theatrics if this is it) but in the event that scum is found in the hood and garuga also flips scum they'd be a really terrible team if their 3rd member was also in the hood. I don't think the hood survives until end game. I mean I can't speak for anyone else but I'd be so paranoid if I was alive at lylo and 1 of the neighbors was still alive with me.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #19) » Sun May 13, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 307, TehBrawlGuy wrote:Thoughts on TiaM?
He hasn't really pinged me. He seems to be saying the right things. It might be buddying but I am just going to assume that town don't have a lot to disagree about so far.

Why all the votes on garuga? He's only scum once we confirm there is scum in the neighborhood. But him flipping town doesn't clear the neighbors so there's no point in lynching him first.

Frankly I can see screen's point here. This feels like wagon derailment, or an attempt to split up the town/create confusion and doubt.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #20) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by BuJaber »

So a policy lynch?

Just the timing of it is suspicious. Yes a scum claim should never be given a pass but why is he doing it now when shoshin was looking like the winning wagon?

Nobody voting for shoshin is saying that garuga is town. Garuga is day 2 lynch if shoshin flips scum. So assuming he is scum, and shoshin is his partner why would he sacrifice himself?

Also if he is scum and brawl (or screen) is his partner? Why would he derail shoshin's wagon, when it can buy him and his team 1 day without scum lynches and all of them alive for night 1?

I think it's simply that shoshin has a stronger scum role.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #21) » Mon May 14, 2018 5:08 am

Post by BuJaber »

I appreciate that gustavo but I just disagree here. It is obvious garuga is not an impulsive guy when you see that he has been quite active since the beginning and have shared his thoughts. I can't imagine a methodical guy like that claims scum without salvaging something in return. And I don't want to give him anything he wants.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #22) » Mon May 14, 2018 5:17 am

Post by BuJaber »

Not when deadline is like 6 days away... if you don't catch up now it will only get harder later. Unvote, read, and vote for who you think is best.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #23) » Mon May 14, 2018 5:18 am

Post by BuJaber »

Lol deadline is even longer than that.. yeah this is a terrible reason to join the wagon man.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #24) » Mon May 14, 2018 7:54 am

Post by BuJaber »

To be honest it'd be much better if we also managed to get something from you before the flip... that is if you're faster than the mod.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #25) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Let's make it 3/3 guys.
I don't think it's brawl or screen because Garuga would not have mentioned PT if there were 2 scum in it.

TIAM is town. Gustavo likely town also.

Voyc I don't remember much about will re-read his stuff.
Knuflanto had me in her sights until after the neighborhood claim.
Hopkirk could be scum because I think town!hop is more engaged and comes up with ideas some of which are crazy and pushes with more conviction.
Byron would be my last suspect for the interactions with sho though I'd be really surprised if he flipped scum.

Saudade seemed sketchy to me and musicbox's entrance was pretty bad.
VOTE: musicbox
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #26) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Actually nevermind knufkanto and voyc definitely can be scum here.

Voyc has 2 posts. TWO (in a million) :P

Doesn't make my point any less valid about saudade but like... look at the ISO of these 2.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #27) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Saudade's ISO is terrible also..

I think we lynch these 3 in some order and we hit scum.

My RVS reads are on fire this game. Mumble town, shoshin and garuga scum. I now know what the veterans used to tell us newbies about its importance.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #28) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Let's start with voyc. I don't want us to start reading too much into saudade's replace out. And it gives music box some time to maybe change our mind. Also if anyone has any experience with saudade -- is his personality always this... 'charming'?

VOTE: voyc
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #29) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by BuJaber »

What are you referring to?

But anyway brawl isn't in my scum pool. I highly highly doubt there are 2 scum in the neighborhood given garuga's antics. Plus the odds of that in a 3p neighborhood are very low.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #30) » Wed May 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I thought this was confirmed 10-3 also.. but mod didn't specify so I guess in theory we could have another scum in the neighborhood.

I still think it's best to start by sorting out and lynching within voyc/knuflanto/music.
You and brawl can continue to sort each other through the neighborbood and we can come back to it once the player count is smaller.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #31) » Wed May 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 372, BuJaber wrote:I thought this was confirmed 10-3 also.. but mod didn't specify so I guess in theory we could have another scum in the neighborhood
If it's 9-4 *
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #32) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Fair enough brawl but I did look at hop and TIAM. I'm townreading TIAM for the pre lynch stuff. As for hop I can see him being scum but his interactions with shoshin and garuga are not damning at all. I' not seeing what you're seeing. Voyc, knuflanto, and saudade are all much scummier and have been avoiding putting much effort into sorting the neighborhood or talking about shoshin/garuga. They have given no opinions on the matter pretty much.

Also garuga interacted with shoshin. It is quite possible the 3rd scum avoided interactions with them alltogether. I don't generally expect scum to follow the same strategy.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #33) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:42 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 378, Gustavo wrote:
In post 367, BuJaber wrote:What are you referring to?
In regards to what exactly?
I don't know who and what you are talking about in . It might have been because of the name confusion.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #34) » Thu May 17, 2018 9:25 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 393, Hopkirk wrote:Light townread from pushing Bu then stopping in the way he did.
Huh.. I scumread her for the same thing.
She stopped because the neighborhood was outed. She'd look really bad pursuing it. That's NAI.
But I feel the combo of her scumread on me for noticing the unnatural interaction and then going back on it like that is scummy. Seemed too sudden like she was looking for an excuse to back away from me when it looked like nobody would join her wagon on me.
And it pings me that she didn't offer a clear opinion on screen/sho/brawl.

@TIAM - It's not a strong read but I townread gustavo
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #35) » Thu May 17, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 416, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 414, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 411, TehBrawlGuy wrote:We don't know this? Unless you're the last wolf, which I don't think you are...
We don’t “know” this but it can easily be assumed.
If there was a mafia protection mafia probably wouldn’t have been vigged last night.

Stop trying to shade. If you really want to be a tree, get lynched and leaf.
Yeah, clearly they would've protected the Ascetic Werewolf. :roll:

I think something like mafia JK could easily make sense.
Why wouldn't they protected ascetic? Ascetic can't even be targeted by his own partners?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #36) » Thu May 17, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Cool

For the record I don't think mafia has a doc. Maybe commuter if that is possible as a scum role.

But regardless our vig is dead so protectives mean nothing.
On the slim chance we also have an even-night vig they should shoot knuflanto or music box or hopkirk.
Assuming we lynch voyc. Basically 2 of these 4 should die if we can help it.

Pedit - what kind of info do you hope to get from brawl lynch?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #37) » Thu May 17, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I can't imagine garuga actually outed his team. He gave up because we caught him and sho so he salvaged the opportunity to make us question brawl, and by extension, screen because he made us think about a 2nd scum in the neighborhood.

I imagine if brawl were the last scum he would have raged at garuga for game throwing maybe even reported him to the mod.

I also don't think the last scum would point out to me that the scum PM makes it look like there are only 3 scum in the game.

Imagine you are garuga's partner. What is your likely reaction?

Ragequit or lurk.

But I understand some people might buckle down and still do their best but they wouldn't be trying to help town. Brawl is being gelpful and saying things that sound like scumhunting town. So even if you think he is capable of maintaining his cool tell me what about his posts seems scummy.

Garuga claimed scum. So you have to treat him as a conf guilty. You don't listen to anything a conf guilty says because they are trying to lead you down the WIFOM rabbit hole.

If brawl survives until lylo you may question him again but nothing he has done after garuga flipped gives me any imdication that he is scum.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #38) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:16 am

Post by BuJaber »

TIAM is a good player.

People get things wrong. It's a reads based game. A lot is determined by gut and interpretation.

Things like your reaction seem scummy when you take it this badly that someone scumreads you.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #39) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:17 am

Post by BuJaber »

If it makes you feel better I'll do my best to keep you alive.. though to be fair I tried to brawl also and he lools like he'll die so meh
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #40) » Fri May 18, 2018 5:36 am

Post by BuJaber »

One of you might be right about the other but I disagree ..my scum pool is {voyc, knuflanto, saudade ...and hop if the first 3 are town somehow}.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #41) » Fri May 18, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Byron seems townie to me from interactions with shoshin
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #42) » Sat May 19, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Can we not lynch brawl? As far as I can see the only argument against him is garuga claiming he is. We can lynch him at a later stage.

We need to sort the unknown slots.

I agree with dunn we shouldn't lynch him today either but he's far from a townread. I'm highly suspicious of his mod question. Feels like he is most concerned with showing us how he can't be scum by mechanics.

Got any reads for us Dunn?

For today I still think voyc is the best lynch
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #43) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by BuJaber »

My point was it sounded like you wanted us to townread you based on the mechanics of your claim. But imo it doesn't prove you're not scum. It just proves that you can't kill and commute at the same time.

And of course proving you're not scum is not scummy. But being overly concerned with it is.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #44) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by BuJaber »

You all townread the replaceout?

I don't mind lynching music box but it's funny seeing the immmediate vote change.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #45) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Actually if saudade is scum my first 3 votes in the game would be 3/3 on scum.
Wouldn't make ot my best town game because it felt too easy but would be my most accurate.

VOTE: music box
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #46) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:42 am

Post by BuJaber »

Yeah let's not fall into the wifom trap that town who lynch scum early fall into.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #47) » Tue May 22, 2018 5:59 am

Post by BuJaber »

I'm here.

Happy with my vote. Would be willing to switch to NK15 but maybe that changes as he posts.

Still believe TIAM and Brawl are town.
Still think Gustavo is more likely town than scum.

Gustavo v TIAM is TvT and distracting.

People just need to make up their minds and vote. Town is ahead so it's natural to see some implosion. We need a flip or two to start getting consensus.

Brawl should be lynched when there's 6 players left if the game isn't over before that.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #48) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:23 am

Post by BuJaber »

Because it'a a policy lynch based on a dead scum's word. Which is like the lowest form of authority there is.
I want to lynch scumreads first.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #49) » Tue May 22, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I disagree.

I can townread you and still lynch you as a policy.

It's like if someone claimed miller for example. You can townread them but it's not a good idea to keep them alive at lylo. They need to be lynched or vigged eventually.

Doesn't look like we have another vig shot so we have to lynch you later.

Also I'm trying to negotitate with the wolves that are hubgry for your blood to delay your lynch because I think if we lynch elsewhere we will hit scum before the time comes to lynch you.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #50) » Tue May 22, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by BuJaber »

TIAM is town because of his pre-lynch arguing for a garuga lynch.

If you're scum partners with him and forced to bus one of your partners why bother fighting over which one. And why push the lynch of the stronger role of the two.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #51) » Tue May 22, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Screen brawl and I are your top suspects? Are you for real?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #52) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:17 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 530, Hopkirk wrote:You should claim now that you're about to face the music.
I actually laughed you sicko
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #53) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by BuJaber »

The hammer after byron asked music to explain his reads is way scummier than anything brawl has done.
IF music is town a HUGE fos at NK15
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #54) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Don't worry music replaced into a scum slot

Though of course that doesn't excuse NK15 if true.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #55) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:07 am

Post by BuJaber »

No if we have vig vig should shoot brawl so we don't end up having to policy lynch.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #56) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:11 am

Post by BuJaber »

That doesn't make a lot of sense. Shoshin and garuga were getting lynched no matter what.

Only thing relevant is if TIAM did it to save himself. And it's a weird way of trying to earn towncred. Bussing is already bussing. He doesn't need to get fancy with it. But whatever.. once we lynch all the scummy people we can look at TIAM again.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #57) » Sat May 26, 2018 2:18 am

Post by BuJaber »

NK15's hammer stopped MB from possibly answering byron's questions.

Still doubt that TIAM is scum.
I'd still probably want to policy lynch brawl at some point.

And dunn replaced knuflanto whom I was suspecting also. But since voyc (replaced by NK15) was the original wagon before music box let's start here.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #58) » Sat May 26, 2018 2:28 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 337, Archwing wrote:
VC 1.05
BuJaber (1):
Shoshin
Mumble (0):

Voyc (0):

Gustavo (0):

Hopkirk (1):
Saudade
Saudade (0):

TwoInAMillion (0):

ByronVilla (0):

Garuga (2):
ByronVilla, TwoInAMillion,
Shoshin (7):
Srceenplay, BuJaber, TehBrawlGuy, Hopkirk, Gustavo, Mumble, Garuga
Srceenplay (0):

TehBrawlGuy (0):

Knuflanto (1):
Voyc

Not Voting(1):
Knuflanto

Garuga was on shoshin's wagon. Typically in that case the last scum would be off the wagon.

Voyc /knuflanto/Byron/TIAM

Byron I'm pretty confident is town.
TIAM I doubt very much that he is scum.
Knuflanto and voyc were my SRs even before the music box lynch.

On wagon: hop I slightly suspect based on meta. Gustavo pings me but I think that's just a playstyle clash. And lastly brawl would mean garuga not just gave up but gamethrew and that 2 scum were in a 3 player neighborhood and that he killed the person most out for his blood. He
could
have done it for WIFOM but I think it's more likely he's being framed.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #59) » Sat May 26, 2018 2:30 am

Post by BuJaber »

Preference for today
NK15 (voyc) >> Dunn (knuflanto) >> hopkirk
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #60) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:30 am

Post by BuJaber »

Why?

Now I am doubting you

You're the one who was using statistics to argue 1 scum in neighborhood... how many 3 player neighbors in mafia scum history have had 2 scum?

Not to mention that brawl's play doesn't seem scummy and then all the other reasons I mentioned.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #61) » Sat May 26, 2018 6:06 am

Post by BuJaber »

If there is scum on shoshin's wagon it is definitely hopkirk.

His towngame is more out there and confident.. you either townread him or scumread him. But i'm hesitant to lynch him for this because a) there are others keeping a low profile.. hop is no different
b) typically if 1 scum busses the other doesn't
c) knuflanto build a case against me for my shoshin/brawl/screen analysis that ultimately turned out to be right on the money. When the neighborhood was outed publicly by screen he backed off.
It is possible it's town who was wrong and then corrected his mistake but I kinda feel it was his way of protecting shoshin.
If knuflanto didn't replace out I'd be pushing for her lynch but I'm willing to give dunn a chance.
d) 2 scum were outed realy early in the game. If you're scum seeing your partners about to be lynched wouldn't you continue to lurk / replace out?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #62) » Sat May 26, 2018 6:07 am

Post by BuJaber »

For the record I don't encourage people to replace out if they're losing and I wouldn't personally do it. but nobody can deny that it does happen often in MS.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #63) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Neither is hopkirk today if you ask me.

Brawl why do you think last scum would be on the wagon? You landed on the opposite conclusion than I from the wagon analysis.
And also hopkirk didn't vote for MB. Normally I'd be inclined to agree with you but since garuga hammered shoshin, I think the last scum would be off wagon.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #64) » Sun May 27, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I admit I read it as garuga trying to save his partner from hammering.

While I can see your logic, the only overlap between my scum pool and yours is hopkirk.

I came up with my scumpool based on their play and then analyzed the wagons to see if it will change my mind or give me a new perspective.

I think it's helpful to look at but when their play seems townie I can't condemn them because of the VCA especially that there's guessing and WIFOM involved.

If you want to go hopkirk first I might be flexible on that. But I am not lynching TIAM and gustavo. Not while NK15 and dunn are alive.

But to be fair if hopkirk is town then he might be correct. Which would mean gustavo/TIAM contains scum for trying to lynch you brawl.

I think the town has too little consensus right now.
I'm most confident that scum is among NK15 & Dunn based on posts by the slots and their predecessors. Even the replaceout in this game might be indicative.

I don't know how much we can rely on the VCA because if what you're saying is true and they want credit for a scum lynch wouldn't they avoid a lynch on town? Gustavo/TIAM were on both wagons.

Is there a consensus on hopkirk as a suspect?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #65) » Mon May 28, 2018 5:51 am

Post by BuJaber »

Frankly we only care about 2 types of PR.
If they don't exist we can mass claim.

If they exist together mass claim or not will be roughly the same in terms of positive or negative effect on town.

If they exist separetely mass claim would be really bad.

For now I don't think we should mass claim.

And I'm ready to VOTE: NK15
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #66) » Mon May 28, 2018 5:54 am

Post by BuJaber »

IF the majority decide to mass claim then NK15/hopkirk/TIAM/gustavo should start. Dunn already did.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #67) » Mon May 28, 2018 9:04 am

Post by BuJaber »

You were only there to appease the rest. It's a diplomatic gesture.
Also because brawl has a tendency to think differently than I do so it'd be unwise of me to ignore the possibility that he's right.

But yes basically those 4 names + dunn makes up everyone's combined scum pool.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #68) » Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I admit I'm quite surprised.

But I guess 2/3 is still pretty good considering how quickly I caught the first 2.

I'm VT btw if anybody cares about setup balance and whatnot.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #69) » Tue May 29, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Thanks for hosting Arch

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”