Micro 803: The Coalition

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri May 18, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Ausuka »

/confirm

Let's do this :]
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Fri May 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Ausuka »

hi!

HEAL: wisdom
HEAL: the worst
HURT: Invisibility
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Fri May 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Ausuka »

gut
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Sat May 19, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Ausuka »

Considering the content I've given so far scumreading me feels flat-out disingenuous.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Sat May 19, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Ausuka »

HEAL: Myloninja
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Ausuka »

I would say either me or myloninja if you're familiar with meta. If you're not then it's probably just me or maybe neeniekit who I have never seen before.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Sat May 19, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Ausuka »

I played in Splatoon and I definitely disagree with the idea that Mylo is at all active as scum. I don't really want to explicitly tell him how I'm going to read him though so w/e.

Do you have any reads?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Sat May 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Hiraki's read on me is hilariously fake and he should never be allowed into any townbloc. Consider the fact that
Spoiler: this
In post 3, Ausuka wrote:/confirm

Let's do this :]
In post 45, Ausuka wrote:hi!

HEAL: wisdom
HEAL: the worst
HURT: Invisibility
In post 47, Ausuka wrote:gut

is all I had written when Hikari posted his scumread on me.

Clearly, the fact that I scumread Invisibility didn't mean anything to him (even though that's pretty much the only thing in those posts that can be read into) considering that when Mathdino did this;
In post 91, Mathdino wrote: VOTE: Invisibility
is what i would be doing in a normal game
Hiraki had no reaction.

And yet he seems to scumread me so strongly that he has to keep reminding everyone about it;
In post 96, Hiraki wrote:Yeah, I think Ausuka is the easiest to read too.
In post 103, Hiraki wrote:Don't heal Ausuka.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Sat May 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Ausuka »

HEAL: Mathdino
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Sat May 19, 2018 11:51 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 109, Wisdom wrote:I dont agree with ausuka
Who's scum then?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Sun May 20, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 113, Wisdom wrote:idk
but whoever scumreads you isnt automatically scum
Well yeah but that wasn't what I said. My point stands that I had barely posted anything at that point and Hiraki's claim to have a strong scumread on me is unrealistic. I know plenty of townies scumread me when I'm town, my argument wasn't based on OMGUS.

I feel like we should all have scumreads by this point.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #127 (isolation #11) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 120, Hiraki wrote:
In post 106, Ausuka wrote:Hiraki's read on me is hilariously fake and he should never be allowed into any townbloc. Consider the fact that
Correct, within the span of 3 posts on 2 pages, you had 2 people healed and 1 person hurt. You have 3 solid reads by page 2? Really? And you're calling me fake?
No, I don't exactly have "solid reads" but I also don't need "solid reads" to state what my reads are, and that's basically what I was doing. Why can't I heal townleans and hurt scumleans? It's not like there was no content at that point for me to get reads from.
In post 120, Hiraki wrote: Then to justify it your response is:
In post 47, Ausuka wrote:gut
If it's gut, and it's page 2, why did you feel the need to vote?
... what? I voted because it's a way to indicate reads. There is no purpose whatsoever to not voting. It's a good practice in general.
In post 120, Hiraki wrote:You never asked any questions and you just went right for it. That doesn't seem town motivated to me.
What am I supposed to ask? "Hey Invisibility, why do you ping me? I expect an 100 word essay and I want it by Thursday." or something?
In post 84, Ausuka wrote:Considering the content I've given so far scumreading me feels flat-out disingenuous.
Which again reiterates that you have no intention of figuring out the game but you're just going to let it slide super hard.
I have no intention of figuring out the game because I don't think someone scumreading me just because I had 3 reads on page 2 is realistic??? I obviously do have intentions of figuring out the game. I have reads, I've shared them, and I've got a 5-player bloc that I think solves the game. In comparison, you've only healed the popular townreads and tunneled on me.
In post 106, Ausuka wrote:Hiraki had no reaction.
I don't really react to things like a Youtuber.
That's not the point I was making and you know it. :]
And this becomes super ironic REALLY quickly, because then you post this;
In post 120, Hiraki wrote: I think the best point to look at how much snipping Ausuka is doing here to look for specific key text and phrases rather than actively questioning is here:
after you literally just snipped my post to respond to something completely out of context.
Also snipping quotes to respond to the bits you want to respond to is absolutely not a scumtell and I don't think town!hikari thinks it is? Like, I can give links if you want but I don't know why I need to.
In post 112, Ausuka wrote:
In post 109, Wisdom wrote:I dont agree with ausuka
Who's scum then?
Note that the original quote was -
In post 109, Wisdom wrote:I dont agree with ausuka but shes probably town

HEAL: ausuka
Yet Ausuka went right onto the point that might have insinuated her a little as scum. She doesn't even bring up the point that Wisdom is TRing her.
HE LITERALLY SAID I WAS PROBABLY TOWN. And I'm worried about him insinuating me as scum? What? He literally just said he was disagreeing with my reads but I was town. If I'm scum that's just as good to me as agreeing with me and calling me town.
And why do I need to bring up the fact that Wisdom is TRing me? What do you want me to say? "Oh jolly gee Wisdom, thank you so much for townreading me! I really appreciate that a lot. Thank you!!!!" or something? If I have nothing to say, I'm not going to respond to it.
In post 122, Hiraki wrote:Then why hasn't she asked me why I'm scumreading her?
Why should I ask you for reasoning? If there's reasoning you want to give, just share it; otherwise I'll just assume there's nothing you want to say about it, otherwise you would've just, you know, given your reasoning?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Sun May 20, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Ausuka »

If scum could just hardtown themselves whenever they wanted, scum would win 100% of games. :P

I think something that's potentially more useful is to look at who isn't trying to lock themselves as town; for example I think a NM/Neenie team is pretty unviable atm.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 143, Hiraki wrote:
In post 127, Ausuka wrote:... what? I voted because it's a way to indicate reads. There is no purpose whatsoever to not voting. It's a good practice in general.
Gut reads. On page 2. Mmmk.
Are you saying I'm not supposed to have gut reads on page 2? because that makes, like, no sense. I can even link a game where I had a gutread on page 2 off the top of my head. Here.
In post 127, Ausuka wrote:I have no intention of figuring out the game because I don't think someone scumreading me just because I had 3 reads on page 2 is realistic??? I obviously do have intentions of figuring out the game. I have reads, I've shared them, and I've got a 5-player bloc that I think solves the game. In comparison, you've only healed the popular townreads and tunneled on me.
This is a two parter:
In post 127, Ausuka wrote:I have no intention of figuring out the game because I don't think someone scumreading me just because I had 3 reads on page 2 is realistic??? I obviously do have intentions of figuring out the game. I have reads, I've shared them, and I've got a 5-player bloc that I think solves the game.
On page 6? That gut must be pretty strong.
I know I'm town.
I have experience with mylo and math and I don't see either being scum here. Mathdino hasn't been trying to powertown and infiltrate the townbloc which scum!him would be very likely to do. Myloninja is just straight up easy to read if you know him because he hates playing as scum and his style is pretty distinctive.
Wis and tw are more questionable than those two reads, but Wis feels like he's been scumhunting genuinely, and tw also seemed like he was genuinely scumhunting here and just feels genuine in general. If I'm wrong about one of these reads it's tw though.
In post 127, Ausuka wrote:In comparison, you've only healed the popular townreads and tunneled on me.
Should I not be healing townreads? What's the difference if they're popular? This is a paradox in itself. Ausuka is backhandedly saying that I'm just sheeping people and then also reminds everyone that I'm tunneling on someone who is a "popular townread". This is probably one of the worst backhands I've seen.
The point was that you've been accusing me of not trying to figure out the game, but nothing you've done has really indicated that you're doing that at all, whereas just from what I've been doing so far, it's self-evident that I am actually trying to figure out the game for pretty much everyone except you.
In post 127, Ausuka wrote:That's not the point I was making and you know it.
Actually, it quite clearly was. I don't react to things unless they require reaction your post:
In post 106, Ausuka wrote:Clearly, the fact that I scumread Invisibility didn't mean anything to him (even though that's pretty much the only thing in those posts that can be read into) considering that when Mathdino did this;

Hiraki had no reaction.
I didn't include the MathDino quote because I didn't really care to edit. Ausuka wanted me to talk about something that I didn't talk about. I don't even get what this means except that I didn't react to it.

Why should I have commented on MathDino's SR? It's pretty clear he's not in the game right now.
The point was, as I said in that very post, that the thing you objected to about me couldn't have been the invisibility SR because Mathdino did it and you did nothing. That was accurate.
In post 127, Ausuka wrote:after you literally just snipped my post to respond to something completely out of context.
Yeah, for the same reason, because I didn't want to deal with the quotes. The same intention is still there and the fact that you are actually calling me out on misrepping a post when I clearly addressed the point is super scummy.
... No, you didn't even remotely address any point. All you did was say that you don't react to things like a Youtuber? Which has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was trying to make, which, as I said in the original post, was that you weren't objecting to the Invisibility SR, because when Mathdino SRd Invisibility, you didn't react to that, whereas you would've if you were town who genuinely thought scumreading Invisibility was fake and/or scummy.
In post 127, Ausuka wrote:Also snipping quotes to respond to the bits you want to respond to is absolutely not a scumtell and I don't think town!hikari thinks it is? Like, I can give links if you want but I don't know why I need to.
Never said this. Here's what I said - which you quoted but either didn't read or are just trying to misrep:
In post 120, Hiraki wrote:I think the best point to look at how much snipping Ausuka is doing here to look for specific key text and phrases rather than actively questioning is here:
Which refers to something you just brought up next in the post where you're going for zingers rather than comprehensive reads.
In that case I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say because my post was literally just asking Wisdom who scum was if it wasn't you, because he seemed to be townreading pretty much everybody. Again, the bit about his read on me had NO relevance to that WHATSOEVER and there is NO reason for me to quote it and/or respond to it.
In post 127, Ausuka wrote:HE LITERALLY SAID I WAS PROBABLY TOWN. And I'm worried about him insinuating me as scum? What? He literally just said he was disagreeing with my reads but I was town. If I'm scum that's just as good to me as agreeing with me and calling me town.
Yeah, but I don't think you read that far. The above kind of proves that.
Again, I have no idea what you're trying to say. You don't think I read a line that was nine words long? There's just no reason for scum!Ausuka to behave the way that you're describing. You're taking a post that has absolutely NOTHING suspicious about it and trying to twist it as though it's scummy. That's just clear from the way that you're saying that I thought Wisdom was scumreading me, and therefore I was responding to him, when he literally voted me for townbloc in the same post. And you're saying it's scummy for me to not respond to Wisdom saying "she's probably town."
In post 127, Ausuka wrote:Why should I ask you for reasoning? If there's reasoning you want to give, just share it; otherwise I'll just assume there's nothing you want to say about it, otherwise you would've just, you know, given your reasoning?
Right - we're still on 4 people townbloc all on gut.
No, there's just been no reason for me to push my townreads, because atm nobody is really scumreading in {Math, mylo, wisdom, tw} as far as I'm aware. I gave my reasons above anyway though.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #154 (isolation #14) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Ausuka »

Math, walk me through your idea, because my first thought is that it makes no sense. You're saying that the plan is to;
1. get 3 scummy players
2. put them in townbloc with 2 towny players
3. lynch the 3 scummy players

but surely it's just as effective to leave those scummy players out of the townbloc, if we're going to rely on them being scum anyway?

Like, the coalition is basically just the equivalent of a second game, crammed into one day. The 4 players we leave out are equivalent to the lynches. So we basically get two chances to win the game. Why should we pass that up just so we can lynch through our scumreads? Again, we can just leave those scumreads out of the bloc, and aim for a victory today.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #159 (isolation #15) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Ausuka »

HEAL: Ausuka
I just realised I should be doing this.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #296 (isolation #16) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 162, the worst wrote:Can someone weigh in? Hiraki's reads seem kinda reachy but the way Ausuka is responding to them rings bells of arguing I've seen scum!suka do on marathon weekend :I
I'm pretty sure that's just how I argue in general? And marathon metareads are really iffy. I play differently in marathons and normal games, you already know that.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #297 (isolation #17) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 174, Wisdom wrote:scum dont have much incentive to invest on a scumread in this game
they care more about how they appear
Its not like hiraki will get a lynch on ausuka today or the opposite
So it felt like someone with no knowlege trying to get somewhere, on both sides
I disagree with the idea that people who push scumreads are town. I think scum are just going to try really hard to emulate a town game in general and that includes pushing people.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #298 (isolation #18) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 186, the worst wrote: But if NM/Neenie is the scumteam yay
This is one scumteam I feel pretty comfortable ruling out. Scum are going to be aggressive in trying to look town on d1 just so that they don't lose the game. Both NM and Neenie aren't really trying to do that and that pretty much only makes sense if they have an active scumpartner (who is probably townread to a fair level.)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #300 (isolation #19) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 210, Mathdino wrote:
i would like everyone to unvote themselves so the coalition doesn't get lolhammered thank you

unless your coalition has me in it in which case i promise not to lolhammer by withholding my self-vote
I don't get this? Why should I unvote out of caution that someone will hammer a wagon at L-4?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 233, Invisibility wrote:
In post 193, Wisdom wrote:
In post 187, Invisibility wrote:Phonepost
Hiraki is scum
explain
Ausuka vs Hiraki. Hiraki was very scummy in that interaction.
I like you :]
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #302 (isolation #21) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 252, the worst wrote:Neenie probtown
can you give me a step-by-step guide to why Neenie is scum?

Rn I think it's either Hiraki/NM or Neenie/Invisibility? With a preference for the former.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #303 (isolation #22) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 302, Ausuka wrote:
In post 252, the worst wrote:Neenie probtown
can you give me a step-by-step guide to why Neenie is
town
?

Rn I think it's either Hiraki/NM or Neenie/Invisibility? With a preference for the former.
I am bad at typing :]
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #306 (isolation #23) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 257, Hiraki wrote:
In post 152, Ausuka wrote:Are you saying I'm not supposed to have gut reads on page 2? because that makes, like, no sense. I can even link a game where I had a gutread on page 2 off the top of my head. Here.
2) As stated earlier, the problem is not that you had gut reads. It's that you had 3 gutreads that you were willing to vote for on Page 2. Saying you have reads and voting them are two very different things.
3) Wisdom only posted twice in that period. Is that really enough to vote for?
Both of these seem to be based on the idea that I have to have a strong read to vote. I don't see why that is. People randomly vote on page 2. Why can't I vote a slight lean on page 2? Why does me being willing to vote leans make me scum?
In post 152, Ausuka wrote:The point was, as I said in that very post, that the thing you objected to about me couldn't have been the invisibility SR because Mathdino did it and you did nothing. That was accurate.
In post 143, Hiraki wrote:Why should I have commented on MathDino's SR? It's pretty clear he's not in the game right now.
Right, you didn't need to comment on his SR, because the point about Invisibility wasn't the point you were making. All I was trying to do was prove that the point you were making wasn't about Invisibility. It was irrelevant as soon as you clarified that your reason was because I voted some players on page 2 instead.
In post 152, Ausuka wrote:And you're saying it's scummy for me to not respond to Wisdom saying "she's probably town."
Correct. You had to manually edit that out of the post or just highlight part of the post. Why?
I have already told you this. It's because I quote the thing I'm directly responding to, in order to make my posts clearer and more concise. Again, this in no way makes me scum. There is no reason for me to respond to Wisdom TRing me.
In post 152, Ausuka wrote:No, there's just been no reason for me to push my townreads, because atm nobody is really scumreading in {Math, mylo, wisdom, tw} as far as I'm aware. I gave my reasons above anyway though.
Then when it doesn't pass, you'll be interested in lynching within you, Math, mylo, wisdom, and TW, no?
If it doesn't pass, then yes, of course I will be interested in finding and lynching the confirmed scum within that bloc.
@Mod: Does Mafia have daytalk?
Why ask this?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #308 (isolation #24) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 266, the worst wrote:
In post 262, Myloninja13 wrote:Asuska just made everything six times more confusing lol. I keep getting confused :(
we need espeonage ofrhz and saskeismyyaoikismesis in here
OMG YES
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #309 (isolation #25) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 271, Wisdom wrote:lol ausuka pls dont
Is this better?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #310 (isolation #26) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 304, Wisdom wrote:math/invisibility/nm

2 of these three imo
I guess it could be Invisibility/NM. Not really seeing Math.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #312 (isolation #27) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Ausuka »

As scum, he should definitely be playing differenly than he is, and that's why I townread him. I believe scum!Math is more than capable of pushing out "pro-town" content and getting a few easy townreads, but he's chosen not to do that. If he's scum there's no reason not to do that and I'd even say completely relying on his partner to not get caught throughout the day is just reckless play.

I could definitely see Math!town playing like he has been here though.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #417 (isolation #28) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 365, Not_Mafia wrote:Hiraki and I are more town than Ausuka and neenerneener
no!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #420 (isolation #29) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 174, Wisdom wrote:scum dont have much incentive to invest on a scumread in this game
In post 175, the worst wrote:okay that's definitely fair. I'll stop being stupid
HEAL: Hiraki
In post 377, the worst wrote:HURT: Ausuka
HEAL: Myloninja13
In post 379, the worst wrote:Intent to sheep Hiraki's superior confidence (and probs intellect)
:igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou:
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #421 (isolation #30) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I still like Hiraki/NM. Why are you liking Hiraki more?

Invisibility is possible scum with Neenie based on a narrative where me and Hiraki is tvt and they jumped on Hiraki because they saw I was being townread, but meh.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #422 (isolation #31) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 380, Mathdino wrote: Confidence is not equivalent to accuracy
or alignment.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #423 (isolation #32) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 383, Mathdino wrote: My understanding is that Ausuka is incredibly easy to read
Well I guess that the more accurate thing would be to say I'm incredibly easy to correctly scumread. When I'm town the opinions of me are generally more mixed.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #424 (isolation #33) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 395, the worst wrote:I actually think writing Ausuka off as very easy to read is a deathtrap. She says she is but she also refers to herself as bad at mafia, which is not true.
I mean, both of those are true...
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #434 (isolation #34) » Tue May 22, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

HURT: the worst
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #436 (isolation #35) » Tue May 22, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Ausuka »

I'm not really confident he's town anymore and I was probably too quick to townread him in the first place.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #437 (isolation #36) » Tue May 22, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 420, Ausuka wrote:
In post 175, the worst wrote:okay that's definitely fair. I'll stop being stupid
In post 377, the worst wrote:HURT: Ausuka
In post 379, the worst wrote:Intent to sheep Hiraki's superior confidence (and probs intellect)
:igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou:
also this
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #489 (isolation #37) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

I feel like the scum are probably duckling and Hiraki.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #490 (isolation #38) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 485, Mathdino wrote:i literally had to go check the playerlist to remind myself that ausuka exists in order to exhaustively make this point.
Then you should read the thread more.

Also I think you were spectating Gunner mafia and that should honestly be enough.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #492 (isolation #39) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Ausuka »

HEAL: Invisibility

Maybe?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #493 (isolation #40) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 491, Wisdom wrote:ausuka how are you townreading math here
It doesn't feel like he's trying to look town.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #497 (isolation #41) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

Idk. I guess I'm just not seeing the scum motivation behind his actions and think he's being genuine? And like I definitely feel like scum!Mathdino could definitely push harder to actually get townread. The strategy if he's scum just seems meh.

I've been feeling Invisibility has been more towny recently and I don't know who else to heal to get 5. I guess Neenie is a possibility but she feels like potential scum.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #498 (isolation #42) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

zzz
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #629 (isolation #43) » Fri May 25, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

HURT: all
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #631 (isolation #44) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Ausuka »

I hate this game (well, mafia in general rn, not much to do with this game) and idk what to do from here and I'll figure it out when it's not 10pm. also I was due to be prodded so I had to post something.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #640 (isolation #45) » Fri May 25, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by Ausuka »

it's no longer 10pm and I still don't know what to do.

Let's start here.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #689 (isolation #46) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Ausuka »

Pretty sure this coalition fails 100% due to the lack of resistance to it, but I can't think of an alternative that people would accept.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #690 (isolation #47) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Ausuka »

I get really bad vibes from Neenie. Maybe Hiraki/Neenie? I guess tw/Neenie would work too, or either Hiraki or tw with Math?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #691 (isolation #48) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Ausuka »

HEAL: Wisdom
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #692 (isolation #49) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Ausuka »

Does anyone here know how to read Not_Mafia?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #694 (isolation #50) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Ausuka »

thanks for that, NM :)

Actually I think I might know some way to read him? And I guess that would make him town so far but it's hard to tell in this game style.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #700 (isolation #51) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 696, Hiraki wrote:
In post 690, Ausuka wrote:due to the lack of resistance to it
LOL
The only thing resembling real resistance is Math and the other scumbuddy should probably be doing something too if Math is scum with someone else outside the block. Also Math hasn't really been going against it in a way I'd expect him to if he was scum with Neenie or Invisibility.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #701 (isolation #52) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Ausuka »

If this was a normal game I'd vote for neeniekat. I feel like she's mostly just been pushing popular stances and trying to blend in.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #703 (isolation #53) » Sun May 27, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Ausuka »

Hiraki/Neenie probably.

If this coalition goes through and fails, we're lynching Hiraki for it, not NM or Mylo.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #705 (isolation #54) » Sun May 27, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Ausuka »

Ok ty dinosaur
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #706 (isolation #55) » Sun May 27, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Ausuka »

What do you think of neenie and hiraki?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #711 (isolation #56) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 711, Mathdino wrote:HEAL: Invisibility
I like it.
HEAL: Invisibility
HEAL: Mathdino

This is gonna be a super unpopular play but I've spent a while reconsidering and I still believe this is the right answer.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #712 (isolation #57) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

There is 1 scum outside the block and 1 scum inside it, I believe. I'm basing my townbloc on scum being Neenie because a) I feel more confident in that than anything else and b) it's statistically more likely that I'm right about scum outside the bloc than outside it.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #713 (isolation #58) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 117, NeenieKit wrote:Sorry for being late. I only just found the message.

HURT: Hiraki

I wouldn't call anyone town for certain, but I don't see why Hiraki thinks Asuka is mafia.

Time for an 8 hour cat nap soon. I'll be back when the sun is up.
This comes right after 3 people heal me.
In post 232, NeenieKit wrote:I'm not sure what I think of the Ausuka Hiraki controversy as of now. I've looked at Hiraki, and I think he's fairly good at scum, but don't know about town.

I like Wisdom. He seems good for town. HEAL: Wisdom

I'm a little wary of Math's suggestions to purposely put scum in the town block. I doesn't seem like an optimal idea. But before he said that, I liked him.

Ducky is probably okay.

If I remember correctly, Not_Mafia is prone to lurking and is tricky to read.

I haven't ever seen or heard of Mylo, or Invisi before now, so It'll take a bit more to be able to read them.
Wisdom is already widely townread at this point too.
In post 519, NeenieKit wrote:
In post 480, Invisibility wrote:
In post 476, NeenieKit wrote:
In post 471, Invisibility wrote:HEAL: Neenie
And why do you think that? You do need a reason.
you've been generally towny this game?
And that's a reason.

In post 486, Wisdom wrote:so null on neenie, null on tw, null on ausuka
yet invisibility is better than those because..?
Because if it fails, we've probably caught the scum.

I'm not comfortable with Ausuka any more.
HURT: Ausuka

Hiraki seems okay now, but I refuse to include NM in a townblock.

Would someone kindly give me an explanation for Mylo being town.=? For some reason, I've keep forgetting he exists apart from the attempts to lump him with vizzy. I cannot remember what he has done.

I do not know what to make of the Duck now.
And this comes when people start scumreading me. Like, *right* after Wisdom and Mylo hurt me.
In post 662, NeenieKit wrote:Are people have a good weekend? Mine was busy. And I can't use my phone for this account.

I've been thinking more, and I'm going to do this:

I still don't think Hiraki was entirely reasonable with that early argument with Ausuka, but the whole of things since then has been more town than scum.
And now that Hiraki is widely townread, he gets a heal too!

Like regardless of scum inside the bloc Neenie is easily the best bet for scum outside it and is just scum in general.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #715 (isolation #59) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 715, Mathdino wrote:I echo your thoughts on Neenie, yeah, but I'm also not really concerned with finding scum outside the bloc because that's not going to ever be taken care of until scum inside the bloc gets lynched.
Or we could like just win the game today. That works too.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #719 (isolation #60) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 527, NeenieKit wrote: And I felt Ausuka adding Invisibility who was widely not considered town (for some reason) was not good. Just because you said it first, doesn't mean I cannot also think that.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention, this is the reason Neenie scumreads me now. I townread someone who most people don't townread. And that makes me scum.

pedit: It hasn't been passed yet but it was very likely to end up passing. Mostly trivialties were being discussed mostly. Neenie was crawling very slowly towards going for your coalition but had to do it very slowly to avoid making a real commitment.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #726 (isolation #61) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Ausuka »

Hiraki, tw, NM, Neenie, Wis were all fine with it or a tiny variant. That's maj easily and most of the others haven't really actually been pushing against it. Either the scumteam is me and Math or scum haven't been pushing against it and then you have to answer why I basically didn't do anything for a few days when scum were getting pushed into a corner.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #728 (isolation #62) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 726, Wisdom wrote:
In post 714, Ausuka wrote:Like regardless of scum inside the bloc Neenie is easily the best bet for scum outside it
Which bloc is "bloc"
Because she is inside mine
I'm going with the hiraki/NM version which seems to be the one people agree on the most. I don't think it really makes much of a difference unless tw is scum and Neenie is town which I find somewhat unlikely. Scum are going to be somewhat opposed to it if scum is in townbloc and not TW because it means they're both in the lynchpool until one of them flips but I wouldn't imagine majorly so.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #730 (isolation #63) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 728, Hiraki wrote:Blaming me and N_M for being done with this game and trying to complain that it's wrong by saying "well it has no resistance, it must be scum" is some grade A scum talk when it's been voted by 2 people

Pre-Edit: tiny variant doesn't mean shit, that's a difference, THAT'S LITERALLY RESISTANCE
Resistance from Wisdom. Who was inside the bloc. So he's obviously not scum getting pushed into a corner by a correct townbloc.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #734 (isolation #64) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 664, the worst wrote:
In post 663, Wisdom wrote:i feel like this is going nowhere

can we just agree on a wisdom/mylo/hiraki/nm/neenie coalition and see what happens?
I'm actually ok with that
if TW is okay with this, I'm assuming he would be OK with him being in one of those slots too since everyone wants themselves in the bloc generally. He can correct me if I'm wrong.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #735 (isolation #65) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Ausuka »

My argument there is basically

If the townbloc is correct it has to be Math/Invis, Math/Neenie or Invis/Neenie fmpov. Based on resistance
from those players
I don't really think scum is one of those pairs, i.e that bloc is correct.

Considering tw is fine with the version without him and the same goes for Neenie, I don't think anything changes there, unless I'm missing something.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #737 (isolation #66) » Sun May 27, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 736, Ausuka wrote:My argument there is basically

If the townbloc is correct it has to be Math/Invis, Math/Neenie or Invis/Neenie fmpov. Based on resistance
from those players
I don't really think scum is one of those pairs, i.e that bloc is incorrect.

Considering tw is fine with the version without him and the same goes for Neenie, I don't think anything changes there, unless I'm missing something.
sorry am sleepy
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #738 (isolation #67) » Sun May 27, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 737, Hiraki wrote:
In post 736, Ausuka wrote:If the townbloc is correct it has to be Math/Invis, Math/Neenie or Invis/Neenie fmpov. Based on resistance from those players I don't really think scum is one of those pairs, i.e that bloc is correct.
In post 690, Ausuka wrote:Pretty sure this coalition fails 100% due to the lack of resistance to it, but I can't think of an alternative that people would accept.
Pretty big change.
No, both of those are the same thing. Why would resistance from inside the bloc mean anything? If they're scum, they're in the bloc already; they don't have to worry about resisting or not resisting.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #739 (isolation #68) » Sun May 27, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Ausuka »

If you're talking about the correct/incorrect thing I am sleepy and that was a typo.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #741 (isolation #69) » Sun May 27, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 741, Wisdom wrote:
In post 736, Ausuka wrote:My argument there is basically

from those players
I don't really think scum is one of those pairs, i.e that bloc is correct.

Okay, define resistance then
Because i see none of those three players agreeing with the bloc
Neenie essentially is?

I define resistance as pushing firmly against the bloc that would win and trying to save the game by not letting the bloc go through. I don't think scum deal with potential instaloss by just saying something like “oh I personally disagree with that“ and not pushing for an alternative containing scum.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #835 (isolation #70) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Who could have predicted this :thonking:

VOTE: Hiraki
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #836 (isolation #71) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 748, Not_Mafia wrote:This phase is going on way too long, just pick a coalition that has none of Math, Invis and Ausuka and we’re golden
This makes me want to vote notmafia though.

Or we could go left field and lynch scum in NeenieKit.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #837 (isolation #72) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 792, Mathdino wrote:Yeah don't mind me I just wanna put my good scumbuddy invisibility in a coalition with me and then bus him when it fails

Invisibility is always scumread on playstyle
Scummy is such a meaningless word

He's done very little that seems legit scum motivated
Yes
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #838 (isolation #73) » Sun May 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Ausuka »

If I'm wrong about Neenie Math is like 80% scum BUT I really don't think I am.

I still think Hiraki is a better bet than anyone else in the coalition.

And we're not ignoring me anymore.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #839 (isolation #74) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 664, the worst wrote:
In post 663, Wisdom wrote:i feel like this is going nowhere

can we just agree on a wisdom/mylo/hiraki/nm/neenie coalition and see what happens?
I'm actually ok with that
THE WORST IS CLEARLY NOT THE ONLY SABOTAGE IN THIS GROUP UNLESS HE IS SCUM WITH NEENIEKIT
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #841 (isolation #75) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 835, Wisdom wrote:He said he was okay with my bloc but didnt vote it
Maybe he thought it wasnt really happening and he was safe
Unlikely.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #842 (isolation #76) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Wouldn't it be funny if town followed Hiraki to the wrong coalition and three wrong lynches?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #845 (isolation #77) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Yes, so do lynches. People are still able to lead lynches, just like you (and maybe NM but he had less cred) led the coalition vote.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #844 (isolation #78) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Yes, so do lynches. People are still able to lead lynches, just like you (and maybe NM but he had less cred) led the coalition vote.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #846 (isolation #79) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Sorry for the doublepost. Obviously wasn't intentional.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #849 (isolation #80) » Sun May 27, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Ausuka »

There were actually 12 days left when I made up my mind.

You think scum can't be very close to universally in the top 50% of reads on d1? I disagree with that pretty sttongly.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #851 (isolation #81) » Sun May 27, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 745, Wisdom wrote:Invis/neenie or invis/tw have decent chances though
I dont see any of those aggressively going against popular opinion and not being suspected
I disagree with this but this is a town reaction to what I was doing. Wis scumread me but he knows that scumreads aren't always accurate on d1 so he actually engages with me, considering that I could be just town doing what I'm doing.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10213659#p10213659]post 771[/url], TheBrie wrote:Just because someone else said it first doesn't mean I'm not genuine.
I mean, it kinda does though. What have you done other than try to blend in? You have no controversial reads. When popular opinion shifts on a player, so does your read. You just slowly crawled towards pushing the incorrect bloc; you wouldn't even go ahead and just do it, you had to make posts like "I do feel for comfortable about the Duck than I do about Mylo, but since he's okay with it, I guess it's alright. You know I'm not positive on NM, but I have been coming around to the possibility town!NM doing what he has."
But this is the part relevant to what I was talking about with Wisdom. This just doesn't make sense. Brie/Neenie is saying here that she literally doesn't care about what I have to say at all. This is d1. She's trying to say that's she's SO confident in her d1 scumread that she's not taking into account what I say.

And for a quick refresher; what was her reasoning for scumreading me again?
In post 527, NeenieKit wrote:And I felt Ausuka adding Invisibility who was widely not considered town was not good
In post 796, Hiraki wrote:
In post 739, Ausuka wrote:
In post 737, Hiraki wrote:
In post 736, Ausuka wrote:If the townbloc is correct it has to be Math/Invis, Math/Neenie or Invis/Neenie fmpov. Based on resistance from those players I don't really think scum is one of those pairs, i.e that bloc is correct.
In post 690, Ausuka wrote:Pretty sure this coalition fails 100% due to the lack of resistance to it, but I can't think of an alternative that people would accept.
Pretty big change.
No, both of those are the same thing. Why would resistance from inside the bloc mean anything? If they're scum, they're in the bloc already; they don't have to worry about resisting or not resisting.
I mean when you change it from overall resistance to some petty problem about people that I don't want in the bloc anyway - it's kind of different.
This is a less scummy reaction but it's also a total dismissal of my legitimate point. If scum are going to lose the game because of a bloc, they will try to stop that bloc passing at any cost. Period.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #852 (isolation #82) » Sun May 27, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Mylo/tw/Invis/mylo, what are you guys thinking?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #855 (isolation #83) » Sun May 27, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by Ausuka »

No.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #860 (isolation #84) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by Ausuka »

We don't lynch outside the confscum pool until a scum flips. Mylo you should re-evaluate your townreads.

I took like 5 days or something like that out of the thread to re evaluate my reads: I just think my reads from before then were correct. I don't see how I'm tunnelling considering that. If you catch scum early, do you have to townread them later, otherwise you're tunnelling?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #861 (isolation #85) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Like, I dislike the tw wagon, but it's a lot better than a wagon on Math or Invis. Neenie is admittedly tempting but still suboptimal and I'm not voting her until we flip coalition scum.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #867 (isolation #86) » Mon May 28, 2018 12:29 am

Post by Ausuka »

I scumread Hiraki because he felt really reachy in our early arguments, kept pushing for a bad bloc, ignoring the correct points against it, the fact he hasn't been towny at all compared to other bloc members, and he just feels slimy to me. Obviously there is next to nothing that CANNOT be town motivated, it's about what is most or least likely to be scum. Why should I vote Invisibility?

Pedit: You seemed more enthusiastic than I'd expect scum!Mylo to be.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #873 (isolation #87) » Mon May 28, 2018 12:51 am

Post by Ausuka »

Why should I vote miltank?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #896 (isolation #88) » Mon May 28, 2018 1:38 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #906 (isolation #89) » Mon May 28, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 906, Invisibility wrote:NK feels bad, scumbuddy might be NM? Not too sure
Agreed but we lynch in the bloc until we find its scum which is very likely NM or Hiraki.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #907 (isolation #90) » Mon May 28, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

Considering the input from duckling and Math about Miltank's meta I guess he might be more likely.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #912 (isolation #91) » Mon May 28, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 914, Mathdino wrote:I really shouldn't have to explain how incredibly suboptimal it is to lynch outside the confscumbloc
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Stop doing this please, people.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #916 (isolation #92) » Mon May 28, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Ausuka »

Then vote NM?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #918 (isolation #93) » Mon May 28, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

NM IS AT L-3.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #920 (isolation #94) » Mon May 28, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 921, Ausuka wrote:NM IS AT L-3.
Sorry if this comes off as hostile but I seriously can't see why quicklynching NM is a fear here at all to you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #923 (isolation #95) » Mon May 28, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

If you're talking to me, which considering the wagon on those players... I'm really not convinced any of those are scum?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #924 (isolation #96) » Mon May 28, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 926, Ausuka wrote:If you're talking to me, which considering the wagon on those players, you probably are... I'm really not convinced any of those are scum?
I am terrible at typing.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #926 (isolation #97) » Mon May 28, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 927, Ausuka wrote:
In post 926, Ausuka wrote:If you're talking to me, which considering the wagon on NM, you probably are... I'm really not convinced any of those are scum?
I am terrible at typing.
Still. My coherency is absolutely horrible today, sorry. This is what I mean to say.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #931 (isolation #98) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean NM tunnelling that coalition and then just randomly pinning it on the duck even though he was NM's original TR seems scummy and he's just a better lynch in my eyes than any other viable option.

I guess tw/neenie is possible? But idk. It really does feel like scum pushed the coalition through (and tw didn't vote for it iirc) and are now pinning it in tw when the whole thing was scum motivated from the start. I still hate that the fact that scum just weren't threatened by that Coalition was basically handwaved away.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #933 (isolation #99) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Ausuka »

No it isn't? I don't see why those players are so towny that NM immediately wants to lynch tw.

NM is pretty scummy, just overall by the way he's been doing next to nothing except tunnelling his incorrect coalition and going “Math scum lol“ and then getting townread for it.

I also don't think we should be following the same bloc that decided the coalition. Feels like there's scum in there trying to mislead the town.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #934 (isolation #100) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Ausuka »

Although I have to ask @Math; why did you sign up? You clearly dislike the mechanics very strongly.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #936 (isolation #101) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

I don't disagree but Mathdino does.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #974 (isolation #102) » Tue May 29, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 967, Mathdino wrote:That doesn't answer who's scum in the coalition if it's not N_M though.
I can answer that for you if you want!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #977 (isolation #103) » Tue May 29, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Ausuka »

(hiraki probs)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1088 (isolation #104) » Thu May 31, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Ausuka »

UNVOTE:

could it be Mathdino and Myloninja???
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1089 (isolation #105) » Thu May 31, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 453, Mathdino wrote:Ugh I unvoted
HURT: Mylo
HEAL: Wisdom, Hiraki

Not_Mafia is not playing a towngame thus far
Mylos scum meta is regrettably fakable

So next step is sorting Ausuka by metadive
And neenie by iso
These will happen later
Meh not the best lightbulb moment I've ever had for sure.

Math what happened to your NM read?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1097 (isolation #106) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:00 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Meh. I was thinking that town Math would try to PL mylo but maybe not feeling that so much now.

Not sure if I should vote NM or Hiraki though.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1100 (isolation #107) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Ausuka »

nah
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1114 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1125 (isolation #109) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Omg I didn't even mean to hammer lol

This works though :good:
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1127 (isolation #110) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I mean if I knew NM was at L-1 I would have seriously considered hammering anyway so
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1129 (isolation #111) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Ausuka »

hiraki I guess.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1180 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Mylo wagon tempts me. I wanted to try and get him Nightkilled if he wasn't mafia but that's not happening anymore so.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1181 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I will only vote in {mylo, nm, hikari} today.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1184 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1185, Myloninja13 wrote:Wait, does my wagon tempt you because you think I'm mafia, or because it's gaining traction lol?
Basically the first but I'm not exactly sure you're mafia? I started doubting meta on you earlier but majority TRing you is something I felt likely wouldn't happen if you rolled scum, no offense.

Talk to me? What happened to hikari/tw?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1186 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Ok you're town.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1187 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Why does NM seem town to you?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1211 (isolation #117) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: The worst

Changed my mind. this reds now.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1214 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1204, the worst wrote: Just gonna prodge if you're all seriously happy going through with this bullshit. I'll be personally offering a slap upside the head to every person on my wagon who turns out to be town (hint: money on there being 1 at the moment).
Don't see townduck posting this and voting Mylo. sorry.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1220 (isolation #119) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I'm not? She is my top scumread. Suboptimal to lynch but still scum. Tw/Neenie is the only tw team that really makes sense after d1 anyway.

Pedit: Mylo isn't scum.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1221 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Ausuka »

UNVOTE:

still confident this ate/emotional manipulation is a scum move but like do whatever I guess. I already know I can't outcharisma what wisdom wants.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1226 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1227, Wisdom wrote:tw/neenie doesnt make any sense
Neenie is literally lynching anyone in nm/hiraki/tw interchangably
Her only buddy can be mylo
Don't really think neenie will hold up a neon sign saying “This is my partner, please lynch them.“
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1227 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I really don't feel like this is scum Mylo right now.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1231 (isolation #123) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1208, NeenieKit wrote:Numbers wise, might it be beneficial to not lynch today (if that's an option), rather than risking a mislynch? I feel like I could get more certainty on my reads with one flip, because I'm terribly unsure right now.

Though it's likely the kill would be Ausuka if Ausuka is town. There's not been enough coming from there that a flip would make much difference, right?
This post is a scumclaim, yes. But it feels like an intentional one.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1234 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Ausuka »

nobody TRs you + you have heavily distanced from buddy

Don't see scum!mylo being as genuine as he has been. I have played with scum!mylo. Don't think anyone else here has.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1236 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1226, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1224, Ausuka wrote:UNVOTE:

still confident this ate/emotional manipulation is a scum move but like do whatever I guess. I already know I can't outcharisma what wisdom wants.
if it's duck vs wisdom, you have my vote
it's actually duck + wisdom. It's season 2.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1238 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1238, Mathdino wrote:i actually townread neenie based on the last page
I mean I don't really buy that someone who's been on this site as long as her wants to NL d1 in mountainous but like maybe that's just me
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1273 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:17 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Hiraki if true.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1348 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: hiraki

Tw, if you're town, please stop.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1350 (isolation #129) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1204, the worst wrote:Eh fuck it I can see a shit town closing in on an awful compromise lynch when it's happening.

Just gonna prodge if you're all seriously happy going through with this bullshit. I'll be personally offering a slap upside the head to every person on my wagon who turns out to be town (hint: money on there being 1 at the moment).
In post 1284, the worst wrote:I've literally spewed myself town via meta for the last 5 pages so fuck anyone who thought I was scum at the end there.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1352 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:13 am

Post by Ausuka »

meh I'm probably just overreacting. felt like the last comment was directed at me though which felt :/ considering you don't really have a meta.

still willing to lynch hikari. Never lynching invis. Or mylo really.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1396 (isolation #131) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 899, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
In post 1117, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
In post 1214, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: The worst

Changed my mind. this reds now.
In post 1395, Hiraki wrote: Ausuka is voting me because Ausuka can't progress reads (oddly enough is the first time I've seen the complete opposite of a bad progression of reads, there's just no progression at all; Is Hiraki on the ballot? Vote him!)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1397 (isolation #132) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Ausuka »

really not understanding the "if you have a read early on you must have a different read later or you're bad at mafia" mentality going on this game.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1399 (isolation #133) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Ausuka »

What???? How is that relevant to you saying I've been voting you this whole time and me pointing out that isn't true? Ftr I remember people responding by saying this is NM's scumgame anyway so
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1456 (isolation #134) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Okay so why are people assuming NM is town here? Math wanted him today and it seems like people are saying he's town because of a fake hammer gambit?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1477 (isolation #135) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Ausuka »

if Miltank wins this as scum................

(I'll be happy if it's hiraki/neenie. Who knows. Didn't really want the day to end yet but oh well)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1598 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

gg and well done to Wisdom and Invisibility.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”