Geriatric Players Club

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #0) » Mon May 28, 2018 12:56 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

I'm interested in playing with the Geriatric ruleset.
I've looked at the last two games I've played.

In mini normal 1829, I played from the beginning of the game, and won in endgame. I had what I would consider a normal activity level, posting at least once every day, and participating in discussion. My only prod came when I didn't have internet access from Thursday till the following Tuesday, as I had announced in the thread.
In the 40 days that game took to complete, I made a total of 71 posts.
There were only 2 players with lower postcounts then me. Titus made 37 posts in the 3 days between replacing in and being lynched. mhsmith0 replaced in during night and didn't survive to morning. Everybody else, even those who only played a single day, made more posts then I did.

In Mini normal 1843, I tried to have a similar level of activity, but fell behind in reading the thread. My last post in that thread, made on page 23, states that I only read the first 6 (!) pages thoroughly. A couple of days later, I had to conclude that I didn't have enough time available at the time to play that particular game, and requested replacement.

To conclude, getting outposted by nearly everyone is something I apparently have to expect. Having to replace out because I couldn't keep up is familiar. That being said, I will have to keep a close eye on my available time, as I could easily be overwhelmed even with the geriatric ruleset in place.
There is no 'a' in Michel.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”