2017 in Review--Discord: Congratulations RECK!

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
xofelf
Miss Mash

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1  (isolation #0)  » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:32 pm

/in if I'm home from my in-laws in time
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Xof has a new place for you to ask her questions. Do it upppp

xofelf
Miss Mash

Post Post #24  (isolation #1)  » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:07 pm

maybe in again, we'll see.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon

xofelf
Miss Mash

Post Post #113  (isolation #2)  » Thu May 24, 2018 10:53 pm

....oh my god, I'm an idiot. Unless we're done by midnight every night, I can't play this anymore cuz I have d&d both nights. So I guess.... I'm leaving at midnight no matter what?

xofelf
Miss Mash

Post Post #131  (isolation #3)  » Mon May 28, 2018 1:02 pm

<3 it's okay, i'm used to losing FTC by now.

xofelf
Miss Mash

Post Post #133  (isolation #4)  » Mon May 28, 2018 5:10 pm

We both planned to though so does it really count?

[ + ]

Return to Large Social Games