2018 NFL Football

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #0) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 156, shaft.ed wrote:I don't know why they can't return to the old system where the players weren't on the field during the national anthem
it would really solve all the problems
but apparently they need to demonstrate that they own the players
In our white supremacist society even the most mild form of protest against the racial hierarchy has to be silenced as soon as possible. If black protesters march peacefully, they're sprayed with fire hoses; if they block traffic, they're disparaged by the public; if they stage a sit-in, they're arrested; if they make a purely symbolic public gesture, they're banned from doing so by their employer. The form of the protest doesn't matter - the objection is against the existence of the protest at all. If black people have a problem with the racial hierarchy in this country, they shouldn't air any grievance publicly in any way, shape, or form, but should instead stay in a dark room where they can't be seen or heard at all. That's the only "legitimate" form of protest for a racial underclass - silence and conformity.

Personally, I hope the protesters start doing this instead:

Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #1) » Sun May 27, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Wraith »

Holy shit, a significant number of star players intend to sit out the season until the blacklisting of players like Kaepernick and Reid are lifted.

Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #2) » Sun May 27, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh no, it's almost as if literally everything is actually political.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #3) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 180, TwoInAMillion wrote:It is if their employers ask them to. If I do something in my job that brings negative attention to the company I would get fired immediately.
I'll never get over how liberals can say this kind of thing with a straight face and not self-terminate over the cognitive dissonance.

Liberals: "Freedom of speech is an inviolable human right"

Also Liberals: "If you have a job your employer can restrict your speech"
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #4) » Wed May 30, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Wraith »

I love it when I provoke bickering among liberals and forget I did so until days later
In post 189, TwoInAMillion wrote:nope I'm not a racist. I know liberals like to paint anyone who's not a communist as a racist bit it's not true.
Ehehehehe posts like this give me sustenance.

Tell me more how the literally most mild-mannered protest against anything that has ever existed if actually deeply offensive to "some people", TIAM.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #5) » Wed May 30, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 241, Nero Cain wrote:I also have no clue why Seattle signed Marshall. Maybe to sell tickets but I don't think it makes a ton of football sense.
Seriously?

Seattle FO Dude #1: We need to reinvent this team by dumping the aging veterans. What should we do in free agency?

Seattle FO Dude #2: Sign Brandon Marshall
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Wraith »

Jason Pierre-Paul posted a picture of his fireworks-induced hand injury from three years ago. You probably don't want to look at it, but the message was clear enough: Do not fuck around with fireworks tomorrow.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Wraith »

Wow I don't think I've been that fucking mad about a regular season game since Tampa Bay in 2014. What a fucking shitshow, if we were playing a competent team 7 fucking turnovers would have rapidly turned into a rout.
Show

Return to “General Discussion”