the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 10:49 am

Post by the worst »

I expected to die too but I was comfortable enough with {fumuki, ruby, Sando, skitter} being town or maf and frankly you guys are the only ones liable to pick up on my current tpr meta tells. AP knows me fairly well but not THAT well, plus I was very lynchable this time. I'm getting better at it.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 10:50 am

Post by the worst »

and guilty is on Mr. AP, I think ugglez is mafia
--
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Fumuki »

Okay, so we're lynching AP, if he flips wolf you're either the Seer or his partner. If he flips town you're a wolf 100%.

Hmmm, Uglyduck mafia? because of the associatives with Pintu?

I was here thinking that you and skitter were the wolves actually, and you had softed so much because you wanted to secure your Seer claim in L-1.

Hmmm...but you claiming suddenly like that makes me believe you're really the Seer I guess. and I don't think you're crazy enough to be a wolf with AP and claim a guilty on him for example...I have trouble seeing that gambit being made.

Hmmmm, okay. I buy it. TW maybe is the Seer and if he isn't it'll be evident with AP flip.

VOTE: AP
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:00 am

Post by the worst »

Fumuki. Find mafia. >: (
--
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Fumuki »

I'm kinda sleepy and with a headache but if anyone want to bounce off ideas with me just say so

and yes, I think TW is the Seer and we should "follow the Seer" at least for now. A quicklynch isn't exactly good though.

I will read Pintu and UglyDuck ISOs later probably

maybe we really have a town win here guys. Being optimist, we already have one mafia down and one wolf down at the end of this day.

P-edit: yeah, I will re:read the thread later duckling
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:10 am

Post by the worst »

<3
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:12 am

Post by the worst »

As far as rolls with seer/ww (both wolves are good at scumhunting and scum play, plus I smelled a rat wrt AP) have mafia well positioned to go down like a house of cards. we just need to make them die pronto considering how dangerous they are.
--
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Fuggo
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1334, skitter30 wrote:Actually if we don't lynch AP maybe you're not dead tonight? Wolves can't kill you without confirming you and your result so AP gets auto-lynched once you die.
I think I love you just for this post.
In post 1343, skitter30 wrote:Sando/uglyduck have interesting associatives from early game (especially wrt the 'do mafia have nks' bit)
This makes me love you less.

Was it the red gem saying D1 that skitter being bad town equals scum? Cause this^ is bad town.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 11:58 am

Post by UglyDuck »

am I Fuggo?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who else would Fuggo be?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1360, Not_Mafia wrote:Who else would Fuggo be?
yeah you wanna like answer the question as I am fairly certain shit like your votes shouldn't count to this point.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why not?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

can someone please tell me specifically who "Fuggo" is?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1356, the worst wrote:As far as rolls with seer/ww (both wolves are good at scumhunting and scum play, plus I smelled a rat wrt AP) have mafia well positioned to go down like a house of cards. we just need to make them die pronto considering how dangerous they are.
but wait - I thought targeting WW specifically was skummy and bad tactics? nooooo? is this not accurate? whatttt????
your play really hits the fan when you have a PR.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1350, the worst wrote:I expected to die too but I was comfortable enough with {fumuki, ruby, Sando, skitter} being town or maf and frankly you guys are the only ones liable to pick up on my current tpr meta tells. AP knows me fairly well but not THAT well, plus I was very lynchable this time. I'm getting better at it.
So basically you think that none of these people are wolves because they'd have picked up on the softs and you'd be very very dead?

That limits the pool down to: pine, not_mafia, uglyduck, cj.

I'd rank them as most to least likely: not_mafia (his tw/uglyduck vote) > cj (wagonomics from day 1) >>>> ud >> pine

--
In post 1358, Sando wrote:
In post 1334, skitter30 wrote:Actually if we don't lynch AP maybe you're not dead tonight? Wolves can't kill you without confirming you and your result so AP gets auto-lynched once you die.
I think I love you just for this post.
In post 1343, skitter30 wrote:Sando/uglyduck have interesting associatives from early game (especially wrt the 'do mafia have nks' bit)
This makes me love you less.

Was it the red gem saying D1 that skitter being bad town equals scum? Cause this^ is bad town.
a) actually I rethought the top bit. I think that tw gets killed tonight irregardless of whether ap gets lynched today. AP's pretty much a dead man walking imo at this point, and not killing tw tonight doesn't really change that, so they aren't really incentivized to keep him alive.

I mean I'm willing to talk about the general notion of leashing him on the condition that tw stays alive tonight and that he's auto-lynched tomorrow if tw dies, but like, I don't really think wolves are particularly incentivized to go along with that plan so I'm probably not willing to risk it.

b) the fact that you keep on trying to point me away from the ud/sando associatives kinda makes me think that there might be something there

c) I don't particularly consider ruby red qualified to meta me.

People in this game I consider qualified to meta me to some extent: tw, pin, ap, maybe esp

(that's partially why it was tilting me so much that tw was scumreading me because I know he can read me well)

I only played like one game with ruby red and I don't consider that game to particularly epitomize my towngame in a general sense.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1363, UglyDuck wrote:can someone please tell me specifically who "Fuggo" is?
pretty sure you
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by the worst »

Ruby has read a lot of games onsite iirc
her meta knowledge is defs better than mine on average

but yeah in reality skitter is probtown>maf and never wolf
--
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1365, skitter30 wrote:a) actually I rethought the top bit. I think that tw gets killed tonight irregardless of whether ap gets lynched today. AP's pretty much a dead man walking imo at this point, and not killing tw tonight doesn't really change that, so they aren't really incentivized to keep him alive.

I mean I'm willing to talk about the general notion of leashing him on the condition that tw stays alive tonight and that he's auto-lynched tomorrow if tw dies, but like, I don't really think wolves are particularly incentivized to go along with that plan so I'm probably not willing to risk it.

b) the fact that you keep on trying to point me away from the ud/sando associatives kinda makes me think that there might be something there

c) I don't particularly consider ruby red qualified to meta me.
a) Yeah he will almost definitely die tonight, especially after a Mafia kill last night, but meh, it's still better to lynch elsewhere imo.

b) the fact that you don't address the issue with it from yesterday makes me think that I'm right and you're bad at this

c) I never said he was, I had this discussion with him late D1, I'm inviting him to comment further on it if he'd like
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1363, UglyDuck wrote:can someone please tell me specifically who "Fuggo" is?
Fuggo = f***ing ugly, and you're "UglyDuck", so yeah it's you.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1368, Sando wrote:a) Yeah he will almost definitely die tonight, especially after a Mafia kill last night, but meh, it's still better to lynch elsewhere imo.

b) the fact that you don't address the issue with it from yesterday makes me think that I'm right and you're bad at this

c) I never said he was, I had this discussion with him late D1, I'm inviting him to comment further on it if he'd like
a) and the benefits to lynching elsewhere today are ... ?

b) I don't know what issue you're referring to? Can you link me or something cuz idk what you're talking abt

c) you were trying to make the argument that that post makes me look like bad town, and that according to ruby when it looks like I"m bad town I'm scum. I'm just pointing out that I don't think his opinion is particularly relevant here given that I don't think he has that meta on me.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1370, skitter30 wrote:I'm just pointing out that I don't think his meta-based opinion is particularly relevant here given that I don't think he has that meta on me.
ebwop
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by the worst »

she*

don't underestimate her l33t sk1llZ

also let's drag this day the fuck out and proceed to lynch the lurkiest people today on subsequent days :3
--
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Whoops, sorry ruby.

Yeah that works for me. I'll unvote if the wagon gets close to a lynch so that the day doesn't end before we're ready.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Pine »

So TW is the Seer, no CC, with a crumbed claim and crumbed guilty...

Remind me why there are votes on him?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Open Games”