Rick & Morty Big Brother - Congratulations PrivateI!

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Rick & Morty Big Brother - Congratulations PrivateI!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

CuddlyCaucasian, Flameaxe, & xRECKONERx present...

Both of you nut up and get over it.
I'm bored, let's watch them betray and stab each other!
Yeah geez, Rick, I dunno about this.
It's not really safe.
Uuugh, I don't WANT to spend months modding
a game for a bunch of ungrateful slobs.

RICK & MORTY BIG BROTHER
- Rick Sanchez got bored and decided to host a little contest to kill some time. Dragging his grandchildren along, he's seeking 12 of the best, brightest, and most fucked up denizens of the universe to do brutal battle with each other and claim the top prize! Which is, uh... something he'll totally figure out later.

{GENERAL RULES}

{01}
This is a game. The main objective is to have fun; so no excessive flaming, spamming, or submission of anything else prohibited within the MS forums.
{02}
This is a game. The secondary objective is to dominate.
{03}
We are not infallible, so if either of us make a mistake, please point it out to us and we will correct it if needed.
{04}
We have worked extensively to produce a game that is enjoyed by all involved. As such, we promise to offer each player respect but expect to be shown the same in return.
{05}
Do not modify avatars. The moderating team has spent a great deal of time brainstorming and creating these images and would much rather concentrate on maintaining a smooth game as opposed to backtracking to make unnecessary revisions.
{06}
Exercise common sense. If you are unsure as to whether an action conflicts with the rules, ask. Yes, this is a competition, but do not attempt to undermine challenges or game mechanics for your own gain. This violates both the spirit of the game and common respect mentioned above.
{07}
We reserve all rights to implement new rules if needed.

{GAME MECHANICS}

{01}
Rick & Morty Big Brother
is
ANONYMOUS
. All participants are strictly prohibited from so much as hinting to their own identities or implying another player's mafiascum identity. Communication outside the private message system is also forbidden until otherwise stated. Failure to follow this rule can result in a variety of consequences ranging from a terse warning to one's elimination from the game. The moderating team reserves the right to determine the severity of possible infractions.

Challenges:

{02}
We appreciate the fact that prospective contestants will enter this game with a range of skills. With this in mind, understand that we as mods cannot cater to all players' needs and time constraints in challenges.

Powers
/
Head of Household:

{03}
At the beginning of each round, players will compete to become the Head of Household (HoH). The winner of the Head of Household Challenge will be safe from the threat of eviction that week and cannot be eliminated from
Rick & Morty Big Brother
{04}
With security, however, comes responsibility. During his or her reign, the Head of Household must fulfill the following duties when instructed:

Name two denizens as nominees for eviction.

Name a replacement nominee in the event the Power of Veto saves one player from the chopping block. See below for more information about the Power of Veto.

Cast the deciding vote in the event of a tie.

{05}
The outcomes of all Head of Household Challenges are final. That said, be sure to keep Rule 03 of General Rules in mind.

Powers
/
Power of Veto:

{06}
Following the Nomination Ceremony each week, six players will compete to temporarily wield the Power of Veto: the Head of Household, the two nominees, and three players selected via random draw.
{07}
The wielder of the Power of Veto has 24 hours to make his or her choice. He or she may choose to veto one of HoH's initial nominations, including himself or herself. He or she may also choose not to use the Power of Veto.
{08}
The wielder of the Power of Veto cannot become a replacement nominee, and is thus safe for the week.
{09}
The outcomes of all Power of Veto Challenges are final. That said, be sure to keep Rule 03 of General Rules in mind.

Eviction Ceremony:

{10}
Eviction Ceremonies will last twenty-four hours from the moment we notify the house. Neither the HoH nor the two nominees may cast votes.
{11}
If a player fails to submit a vote within the given time frame, he or she will incur an activity penalty. Should a player receive three penalties, he or she will be ejected from the game. In the event that a player knows he or she will be unable to vote by deadline, that player may notify the moderators and cast a conditional vote to avoid penalization.
{12}
The results of Eviction Ceremonies may be posted before deadline if and only if all persons involved have submitted a vote.
{13}
The outcomes of Eviction Ceremonies are final.
{14}
In the event of a tie, the Head of Household will cast the deciding vote.

The Dimension Competition:

{15}
Beginning near the start of the game, every round will have a challenge called the Dimension Competition. It will take place during the nomination ceremony, and the winner will decide what type of Power of Veto will be played for during that round. The options are as follows.

Golden Veto:
The veto winner has the option to remove one of the two nominees, and is safe from renomination. The HoH selects the replacement nominee if the veto is used.

Diamond Veto:
The veto winner has the option to remove one of the two nominees, and if used, the veto winner chooses the replacement nominee. The HoH is safe from being nominated.

Spotlight Veto:
This functions the same as the Golden Veto, except whoever wins the veto is forced to use it on one of the two nominees.

VIP Veto:
This functions the same as the Golden Veto, but it can be used twice. After the HoH makes his/her replacement nominee, the veto winner then decides whether to save either of the two nominees at that point; if he/she does, then the HoH must make a second replacement nominee.

Roulette Veto:
The veto winner has the option to remove one of the two nominees, and if used, a replacement nominee is randomly selected from everyone excluding the veto winner, HoH, and saved nominee.

{16}
The Dimension Competition winner is not made public, and their choice is made anonymously. The choice must be made
before
the Head of Household's nominations are revealed. If a veto option was selected during the previous round of play, it cannot be selected during the current round.
{17}
The Dimension Competition will end at a predetermined point in the game, without warning.
{18}
The outcomes of all Power of Veto Challenges are final. That said, be sure to keep Rule 03 of General Rules in mind.

Twists:

{19}
Twists will be implemented without warning or provocation throughout the game. The time and setting of each twist has already been determined, so as to neither give an unfair advantage or disadvantage to a player or group of players.

green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

We'll be accepting applications through April 11th, at which point we will announce the final cast list and notify the relevant players.

The game will begin Friday, April 13th, at 6:00PM EDT. Because, of course we're going to start this on Friday the 13th for maximum spoops.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Just a note: with the limited space in this game, we're taking applications pretty seriously! The more effort you put into your application, the better chance you have at getting selected.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #5 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Spectator early access is go! If you want to spectate and didn't get a PM, please let me know.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #11 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

:montage:
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

:montyface:
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #18 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #20 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

tbf one of my early comments in the mod chat was "pencil in kdowns and sensfan for f5 goats"

but like

i dont know what to say about this game man

it was fucking stellar.

ive enjoyed it more than any other game ive ever modded or spectated.

every single player here came to goddamn PLAY my friends
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #23 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i think smaller cast of more dynamic players who don't play the old school safe/boring way is what made it happen tbh
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Social Game Archive”