northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i'm also kind of curious why specifically you said that about me when we're in agreement about the worst having a pretty good chance of being scum and when i've taken back my ofhrz scumread
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Okay incompetent was probably harsh
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by jjh927 »

That said, the worst is obvscum here and I'm flabbergasted that people are voting me here
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Zoronos »

Time to get down to it.
You think the worst is obvscum, fine. Who’s with him? What’s his team and why?

Yelling at NSG isn’t going to undo the wagon and undermining credibility isnt the play. If you want a rope, here’s one. Show town thought process.

I’ll be back at a computer in an hour or two to collate thoughts.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Why are you focused on teams on day 1
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by HitAlt »

In post 1103, Zoronos wrote:You think the worst is obvscum, fine. Who’s with him? What’s his team and why?
Now why do you require a team from him D1 preflips?
I think TW is surely scum, and at least one of his teammates is likely within Zoro/NSG/MathDino/evilduck/orfchfch.
See how many players I named?
Thats how you know.

Now, there's obviously the small % outlying chance that I'm wrong on TW, but until I see him flip anything else, he is scum.
MathDino I'm not worried about yet, because he WILL likely be the first NK, and if not, we then assess his play D2 more closely.
If it's town!Dino, we should be well off with him aboard D2.

I do not want anyone else but TW lynched today, simply because D2 isn't any easier with him around, no matter who else flips today/tonight.
I am Alt. Hope it's a hit.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Zoronos »

I don't require one. Is the point of my question that obtuse and secretive?

I'm trying to show JJH an avenue towards changing the minds of people voting on him, because repeating 'the worst is obvscum' likely won't do it and attacking NSG won't either.
If he just wants to sit in a corner and complain about being lynched he will almost certainly not move any of the votes on him, he needs to show a town thought process and the way to do that is demonstrating scum hunting. I'm trying to help him if he's town, not bury him.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1105, HitAlt wrote:MathDino I'm not worried about yet, because he WILL likely be the first NK, and if not, we then assess his play D2 more closely.
stop saying these kinds of things unless you specifically intend to influence the NK with your words

there are some town thought processes that are best left private and unsaid
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Zoronos »

In post 1079, Mathdino wrote: Someone should meta read him if he has scum meta
With the caveat that I both think meta is overrated and that I'm not great at it:
I feel his meta suggests town, and I think his earlier in the day phase play was a slight town lean. However, I think his play in the later part of this day leans scummy. So I'm not sure I buy my own town-meta conclusion.
But that's what the meta suggests, imo.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Zoronos »

I just realized that I pulled out the part of the quote that gives that context: That was about HWS.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1095, jjh927 wrote:NSG is being surprisingly incompetent from my pov, the worst is scum, mathdino should know better, IDK shit about ruru

Pintu- what's different about me here than in noir
Why are you asking me and not Mathdino, competent player who was the mod of that game and is scumreading you too?

My answer is "I didn't read you in Noir 'cause I was focused on mutant's lynch and you had to claim tracker so it was never necessary", but if you want me to reach, you seemed more relaxed there than here even when people was voting your predecessor. Here you seem frustrated any time someone votes you or scumread you.

Also to be completely honest your avatar is freaking me out and I would be glad if I don't have to see it anymore in this game
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 134, HitAlt wrote:This + her avatar being cute AF makes me think she is town.
In post 459, the worst wrote:I am too adorable to lynch
In post 1110, pinturicchio wrote:Also to be completely honest your avatar is freaking me out and I would be glad if I don't have to see it anymore in this game
Here we gain true insight into d1 scumhunting
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1110, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1095, jjh927 wrote:NSG is being surprisingly incompetent from my pov, the worst is scum, mathdino should know better, IDK shit about ruru

Pintu- what's different about me here than in noir
Why are you asking me and not Mathdino, competent player who was the mod of that game and is scumreading you too?

My answer is "I didn't read you in Noir 'cause I was focused on mutant's lynch and you had to claim tracker so it was never necessary", but if you want me to reach, you seemed more relaxed there than here even when people was voting your predecessor. Here you seem frustrated any time someone votes you or scumread you.

Also to be completely honest your avatar is freaking me out and I would be glad if I don't have to see it anymore in this game
Because you're the most likely scum on my wagon that isn't the worst.

That's a bullshit answer. May I redirect you to the day I replaced in?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Wow, you sure are good at calling bullshit and incompetent people who scumread you. If you don't say why is bullshit, then keep it for yourself. And the "most likely scum on my wagon" is OMGUS at its finest
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In this particular case, bullshit is where I am accusing you of being completely and verifiably inccorrect rather thanjust giving a bad answer.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by jjh927 »

You absolutely did make an effort to place me when I replaced in in noir. You are now attempting to write it off
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:42 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Hey! I'm alive. Apologies. A night out and prom happened. I'm gonna be reading up now
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:13 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1028, Zoronos wrote:HWS never really answered the question I posed to him about ofhrz, I don't think. He just unvoted as the wagon disintegrated.
I think I owed someone else a response to something but I've forgotten what it was.
I assume this is about who I prefer as a wagon? I thought ofrhz was pretty inactive, had a low word-to-content ratio and I'm still no big fan. But he did answer my question how I would've liked it so that's a plus. As for the worst, my attitude atm is "he is scummy, but at least he's talking" and it may be useful tomorrow. Maybe my read can be more solid if I re-read his scum performance in the game I modded a while ago. So overall I thought ofrhz was a better lynch and some more scummy
In post 1058, Zoronos wrote:Hey - HeWhoSwims:
a) You never answered my question about ofhrz vs the_worst.
b) What is your opinion on JJH? You talked about him a little bit way back near the start of the day , but if I'm understanding right by that had turned around a bit? So I'm curious where your head is at now.
1- answered
2- idk, dude has slipped by me pretty much. If Math says town!jjh should be obvtown and we can trust that, I don't really think jjh is obvtown and so may be a lynch contender. So much of his posts are 1 liners and I doubt missing them hurts much. However there is still the thing I mentioned in 121 which bugs me in a soft scumread of him.. but I may be overthinking.
In post 1080, pinturicchio wrote:I've played with scum!HWS. I don't feel the same way I felt in that game about him, and I was the one who caught him there. I've not said a lot about that issue because I was biased (I was the Jailkeeper and stopped his shot and I got pretty convinced that that was what happened, since there was a Doc claim too), so maybe my metaread is not as solid as I wish it was... But is definetely enough to push jjh instead of him
*rolls around in agony remembering this game*
In post 1084, ruru wrote:For the record I read somewhere in HWS's meta that he often gets mislynched as town
Sorta. I only have 3 completed town games; 1 on an alt where I didn't get mislynched (but N3 killed after outing my PR D3) and two others on here, Newbies 1839 and 1862 where I got mislynched in LYLO both times (once by NSG, actually). So often is not the right word maybe since the sample size is 3. But it's happened and likely will happen.
In post 1107, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1105, HitAlt wrote:MathDino I'm not worried about yet, because he WILL likely be the first NK, and if not, we then assess his play D2 more closely.
stop saying these kinds of things unless you specifically intend to influence the NK with your words

And besides town!Dino has lived to Mylo before. Although yes, discussing this takes the validity of NK spec away.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:14 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

If I gotta choose between jjh and the worst I think I'd prefer to lynch jjh but I'll overthink it and see if I have time to read his scumgame I modded.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 877, Zoronos wrote:
In post 872, HeWhoSwims wrote: Why do you excuse ofrhz here as in why couldn't be the scum on town!worst wagon? I find those 2 to be equally suspicious at this point.
In somewhat reverse order - because I think ofrhz is towny and its hard to be town and also scum on the wagon.
Talk to me about your ofrhz read -> Presented with the option of ofrhz and the worst, your vote has been on ofrhz, so walk me through that suspicion.
HWS -> This was the question.

So you did answer it in the strictest sense, though I was hoping for some comparison with the worst, but now that the wagon on ofhrz is gone (good), it's less relevant. You mentioned the worst being equally suspicious to ofhrz so I was ~curious~

I've been thinking about davesaz since last night. He's got his vote on you at the moment, can we talk about him HWS?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:06 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1114, jjh927 wrote:In this particular case, bullshit is where I am accusing you of being completely and verifiably inccorrect rather thanjust giving a bad answer.
In post 1115, jjh927 wrote:You absolutely did make an effort to place me when I replaced in in noir. You are now attempting to write it off
No, jjh, i didn't make an effort to sort you in that game. I asked you which song would you like, you asked me if I was already townreading you and I said no, that I asked for it if I ever thought you were townie enough to be in my townbloc, but that you were in good track. That's all I said about you before you counterclaimed tracker. So not only your answer to me was innecesarily agressive, you also made me lose my time and go read another game to realize you were the one lying. Don't make me lose my time again with unjustified bullshit
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:26 am

Post by HitAlt »

In post 1107, Mathdino wrote:

You saying out loud what you think I'm saying out loud, because I'm implying and pushing for things that might not be the things I'm saying might not be smart.
You seeing something in my posts and then commenting on them to put them on display is not towny right now, and you know this.
Ask away D2/D3.
I am Alt. Hope it's a hit.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:57 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1111, ruru wrote:
In post 134, HitAlt wrote:This + her avatar being cute AF makes me think she is town.
In post 459, the worst wrote:I am too adorable to lynch
In post 1110, pinturicchio wrote:Also to be completely honest your avatar is freaking me out and I would be glad if I don't have to see it anymore in this game
Here we gain true insight into d1 scumhunting
Lol
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:19 am

Post by the worst »

haha I forgot who was modding this
a50 is the gr8est
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:55 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1120, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1114, jjh927 wrote:In this particular case, bullshit is where I am accusing you of being completely and verifiably inccorrect rather thanjust giving a bad answer.
In post 1115, jjh927 wrote:You absolutely did make an effort to place me when I replaced in in noir. You are now attempting to write it off
No, jjh, i didn't make an effort to sort you in that game. I asked you which song would you like, you asked me if I was already townreading you and I said no, that I asked for it if I ever thought you were townie enough to be in my townbloc, but that you were in good track. That's all I said about you before you counterclaimed tracker. So not only your answer to me was innecesarily agressive, you also made me lose my time and go read another game to realize you were the one lying. Don't make me lose my time again with unjustified bullshit

Making no effort to place me but saying I'm on good track are two mutually exclusive things. That IS an effort to place me. You never objectively made a call because I was being towny while my predecessor was considered scummy. That's all.

Return to “Completed Open Games”