RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Pagetop!
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by mastina »

Flavor
Abruptly,
Definition
collapses. Nobody can wake him, and everyone wonders what to do.

"How do we handle this?"

"I say that if he's alive, his seat is his; if he's dead, he forfeits it and we need a new one."

"But that means he can't contribute!"

"Hmm, fair point."

"How about we compromise? If he's alive, we'll give his seat away but return it to him if he wakes up; if he's dead, we'll just treat it as if he were forcefully terminated and keep his seat closed."

"Sounds reasonable enough."

"WOLF!"

"Seems reasonable enough."

"Rats."

"What do rats have to do with wolves?"

"I think they have some sort of ties together in some myths as being common servants of otherworldly forces?"

"Meh, sounds like a stretch."

"ANYWAY, we should...you know...kinda check on him."

"How do we tell if he's alive or dead?"

"I'm poking him and he's not waking up, does that make him dead?"

"I'm pretty sure he's still breathing."

"Alright, I guess that means we need someone to take his spot unless he wakes up."

"Do we have a...like. Volunteer list or something?"

"Well this situation has never come up before, but...I think we actually do."

"Here it is! Let's see if we can drag her into this mess."

The townsfolk all hurry to usher a rather confused
Ankamius
in. "Hey there! You're our new Definition."

"...What the hell."

Votecount 1-19 (019) Simple
Luna Nova - 4 (Aronis, RadiantCowbells, CheekyTeeky, hebichan)

TheGoldenParadox - 3 (Vecna, northsidegal, Creature)

northsidegal - 2 (ArcAngel9, TheGoldenParadox)
RadiantCowbells - 1 (Luna Nova)
Theta Alpine - 1 (Yuurei)
Yuurei - 1 (Keychain)

Not Voting - 6 (HeWhoSwims, Ankamius, Almost50, MathBlade, Archwing, Theta Alpine)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • Ankamius replaces Definition.
  • ArcAngel9 has been prodded. She has this long to produce content: (expired on 2018-06-04 22:39:52).
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
Last edited by mastina on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Psssh mastina I posted. Or isn't that enough content for ya?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1077, HeWhoSwims wrote:Psssh mastina I posted. Or isn't that enough content for ya?
I don't see you listed in the mod notes nor do I see an edit mark on the vc so I have no clue what you could be referring to.

:shifty:
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 1075, RadiantCowbells wrote:Pagetop!
Great job. Stealing one from mastina like that is tough
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1014, RadiantCowbells wrote:mathblade I have a single instance of misreading NSG across dozens of games (from before I had a super consistent read on her) and have read every game that she's played on site and pinned her alignment from like a couple posts. your read on her is not better than mine and if you're going to try to push her I have zero qualms policy lynching you.
I could be an ass and say “Me too!” For like less than ten but I won’t because I know this is RC ego.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1016, Luna Nova wrote:Mathblade I suggest you look elsewhere, Northsidegal is town I would bet the game on it.

~Diana
Play lynch mason vig 3 Times all with different people you and me included.

What do you get?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:08 am

I've earned that level of trust in my ability to consistently meta people: you haven't.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1017, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Hewhoswims

fuck it all.
You have no idea how much I wanna do that right now which is why I am trying to start from clean slate today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1019, Theta Alpine wrote:ugh
UNVOTE:

i do think it is nai for radiant to do a fakeclaim like that
but it does make me doubt that luna is scum

as for who else might be scum i have no clue
although since definition is a hydra who somehow has not posted in a while even with
heads then i think that might actually be a good place to put my vote
VOTE: definition
Bad vote.

Because I said so. Look at my response.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1026, Luna Nova wrote:
In post 1023, Keychain wrote:Hello, is this Diana or nameless head?
Yes
Nameless you too. And Ursula if Ursula feels up to it.

Lynch mason vig 3x me yourselves and me included.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1032, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 945, Luna Nova wrote:OH BOY I WONDER WHATS HAPPENING IN THIS GAME THAT I'M HYDRAING IN
In post 937, mastina wrote:northsidegal - 5 (ArcAngel9, hebichan, Archwing, MathBlade, TheGoldenParadox)
wtf??? NSG is like, obvious town.
I hate all of you.
this is another head but this is just awful
Why is this awful if you townread NSG?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1034, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1021, Luna Nova wrote:I am taking that completely out of context but that doesn’t change the fact that the guilty is still faked imo.
An invitation to play in my first tailored setup (in something between a month and century from now) to whomever tells me what I think is wrong with this post.
IMO I have no idea. /sarcasm

VOTE: Luna Nova

And yes even with this vote I still want those answers Luna Nova.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1038, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1035, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1021, Luna Nova wrote:I am taking that completely out of context but that doesn’t change the fact that the guilty is still faked imo.
An invitation to play in my first tailored setup (in something between a month and century from now) to whomever tells me what I think is wrong with this post.
for the record this reaction is the huge thing that everything else follows from: if they were town (regardless of read on me) there's no reason to argue that the guilty is fake.
arguing that the guilty is fake is hedging for a universe in which it's real imo, particularly given the choice of quotes to pull.
Close, but not quite. I can see a townie who knows they're town to argue against the guilty being guilty. I just don't see them adding "imo" at the end of it. On other words "the guilty is still faked" is the way a townie would phrase it because they know it's a fact. "the guilty is still faked
imo
" show doubt in their own alignment.

Conclusion: My vote is on Luna in spirit, but I still want Definition to get replaced and TALK before we end the day.
*sigh*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1044, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1041, CheekyTeeky wrote:
They don't say that the guilty isn't possible because they're town and look for out-of-context evidence of it possibly being fake instead? Also why aren't they pushing RC harder if they are conf biased it's fake?
Correct. "possibly" being the keyword. "imo" suggest they "think" it "might" be faked. That is definitely how I would have said it if it was faked on me, because I
know
I'm town, so I won't "think" it's fake but rather would be
positive
it is.
And Almost50 is epic levels of town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1053, Ankamius wrote:Speaking of which, is this hydra one that's worth trying to get a read on?
Always.

The slot scumslipped pretty hard but it’s always worth looking for associations and who could be scum with them. Once a scum is caught and known them conintuing to post is protown and if they don’t post we can learn from that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1054, Theta Alpine wrote:alright i think i might actually be able to read you so UNVOTE:

i do not agree with some of the reasoning for luna being scum
the imo thing for one is explained by the fact that luna is a hydra
as in that heads opinion
For example this post is practically a Theta Luna scum claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1056, Keychain wrote:Welcome Ankamius! I do think the hydra is worth trying to get a read on.

In post 1028, RadiantCowbells wrote:scumread then, key?

you're welcome to keep it to yourself :]
Huh, maybe I'm being too subtle.
You asked me to join this game, so I'm trying to get you to interact with me in ways that don't feel flat and dead :]

Almost50 wrote:
In post 1035, RadiantCowbells wrote:
for the record this reaction is the huge thing that everything else follows from: if they were town (regardless of read on me) there's no reason to argue that the guilty is fake.
arguing that the guilty is fake is hedging for a universe in which it's real imo, particularly given the choice of quotes to pull.
Close, but not quite. I can see a townie who knows they're town to argue against the guilty being guilty. I just don't see them adding "imo" at the end of it. On other words "the guilty is still faked" is the way a townie would phrase it because they know it's a fact. "the guilty is still faked
imo
" show doubt in their own alignment.

Conclusion: My vote is on Luna in spirit, but I still want Definition to get replaced and TALK before we end the day.
I don't really agree. I think that for some people adding "imo" is more of a habit than anything meaningful.
Hmmm you don’t think it’s a scum claim yet you don’t ask them out of their shell more?

I don’t think all scum would brazenly say it’s not a slip. That’s too easy. I am clearly missing something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

Almost50 what am I missing?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1093, MathBlade wrote:Almost50 what am I missing?
I'd appreciate it if you rephrased/specified while I go read the new posts

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1052, Ankamius wrote:Hey all
Welcome :)

Please do your best to catch up and post as we're running out of time.

P.S. No read on your slot since Definition posted only once then flaked. Can you help me with that?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1054, Theta Alpine wrote:alright i think i might actually be able to read you so UNVOTE:

i do not agree with some of the reasoning for luna being scum
the imo thing for one is explained by the fact that luna is a hydra
as in that heads opinion
So, that head's opinion is that the guilty is fake, but another head might think it's legit?? GET OUT OF HERE.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Luna

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1094, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1093, MathBlade wrote:Almost50 what am I missing?
I'd appreciate it if you rephrased/specified while I go read the new posts
All/a majority of the scum partners of Luna defending Luna saying that isn’t not a slip is too “easy” like it would be so scummy as to be something a competent scum team wouldn’t all do? What am I missing?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:00 am

In post 1096, Almost50 wrote:GET OUT OF HERE.
FA is scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”