Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #252 (isolation #0) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:53 am

Post by Gammagooey »

heya

taly you're not going to be particularly happy with this game if you take it as seriously as you are

stefan i'll give you that 15 min, mcmenno doesn't look great but I'm shooting someone else if you don't get around to it by then unless you want to <words> about it real quick
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #256 (isolation #1) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 254, StefanB wrote:Gamma: Hello, again has been some time.
If you want to say somethink, okay.
Who do you want to shoot or don't you want to say it again.
not gonna say it in case they magically appear and shoot me first b/c of it

it's someone with 1 or less posts tho
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #273 (isolation #2) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i was hoping to do this before 10 pages of junk but just to let ya know

my plan is to absorb catharsis from this game like a sponge in an ever increasing pool of blood
Kill: Harambey180
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #279 (isolation #3) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:37 am

Post by Gammagooey »

if i had a 2nd shot i think it'd go to almost50 for seeming a little overly jokey in the beginning

it's obv not a strong read though
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #283 (isolation #4) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Gammagooey »

saw that haram had posted in mish mash earlier today but not here, thought there was an ok chance of him being scum that didn't want to post and call attention to himself here
my plan is to absorb catharsis from this game like a sponge in an ever increasing pool of blood

is not really telling us anythink.
you're not wrong
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #285 (isolation #5) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

b/c this is a game about killing people
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #287 (isolation #6) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

also i kinda figured with this many dead citizens already chances were pretty decent that i'd get the sweet sweet victory of being the first person to shoot scum

but nope
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #293 (isolation #7) » Wed May 02, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Sando's thing sounds a lot more like something for late game than something that matters now

but seriously i joined this game to shoot people and if anyone thinks otherwise then i think they'll find themselves proven wrong p. quickly
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #416 (isolation #8) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 415, Sando wrote:
In post 414, Kokichi Oma wrote:
shoot: the worst
Sigh, you make me sad.

I'll do the deed on this one PRICKS.
I know you probably don't give a shit about what I have to say but you look like the towniest person in that group to me atm and I'd rather literally anyone else in there do it assuming the worst flips town

also the fact that you've said this basically guarantees that you're not scum with kokichi anyway so on the small chance that he flips scum you'd already basically be cleared and makes a possible scum in the group waste their bullet.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #496 (isolation #9) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

damnit got ninjaed

i agree with stefan
bulletproof on its on is 99% gonna have a mix of town/scum people having it but snarky faking that reaction after being shot seems pretty bad
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #621 (isolation #10) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

of the people that have been mentioned recently/been noticable posters I think sando and stefan and randommidget all look town and don't think much of what Taly/Creature has been particularly town, just generally helpful to the game.

Mom's shot of Eddie was mediocre but I'm a little lost on why Dav thinks she's super-scum for it, I don't see much there that I'd be confident about.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #857 (isolation #11) » Sat May 05, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Gammagooey »

heading to a wedding in a few minutes and really haven't been able to keep up with the game, i think im 5-10 pages behind except for a few things I've skimmed (bbmolla looks town for calling someone out for saying he should be shot but not actually doing it) but that's pretty much all I've been able to parse recently, most of what everyone's doing that I have read I don't think is more alignment-related than personality related

I'll have time to read monday
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1050 (isolation #12) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

hi toranaga

i'm putting together some thoughts atm, should actually be coherent and in words in about an ~hour or so

Given that you three non-shooters have waited this long with your shots waiting a day or so for dav+random's reactions to mom's flip seems pretty alright imo. Personally I don't think random is scum just because he hasn't given a shit about looking town (and therefore not getting shot) the whole game. random could maybe be scum that just wanted to use their shot before they died if he thinks his team is already ahead enough that he doesn't have to give a fuck about surviving, but I feel like he'd give more of a shit about getting blowback from just following dav's read if he were scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1052 (isolation #13) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

this might not be as coherent as i thought it would be but i think it'll be readable-ish at least

i think Lovebird's push on chickadee looks like genuine scumhunting from Love - a lot of posts from Chickadee look posturey in isolation, especially her comments to Nero around the Almost shot and the snarky/vax shenanigans. I think the context (especially the parts with the Almost shot being basically in real-time with Nero) makes Chickadee look a lot better than her iso alone though.

This is probably reading into his play with a bit of paranoia-goggles, but Dav feels like he wanted to push a strong read on mom early on, get her killed before too much had happened, and then if she flipped town kind of shrug it off while there was still a lot of other stuff happening as well and look like he was just confident but wrong about a read, and that got messed up by mom's actual death being delayed for so long. It's how I'd expect scum to play if they wanted to try to be active early and try to go after someone that could potentially be on the other scum team.

theta alpine is very not scum with Not_Mafia.

I don't like TheBrie shrugging off Screenplay early on as town, I think her leaving off Not Mafia was more likely than not an honest mistake and if she is scum she's more likely on the grits scumteam and not N_M's. If the scumteams are identical I could see her as a traitor to N_M's team too but I don't think that's worth going off of unless more flips show that's likely to be the case.
In post 353, TheBrie wrote:
In post 352, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 349, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 343, Eddie Cane wrote:kill mon, he's scum
but everyone is town
I must admit the game rules are a little unclear on that, but they do mention factions, and the description in signups certainly indicated that we weren't all town.

It's a very believable thing to miss however, so I'll assume for now that you aren't scum.
Taly has a lotttt of what I think are overreactions and commentary on basically everything that happens in the game and I hate it in my gut but I could see a lot of it just being Taly's personality. I don't like her mention of withholding judgement from N_M and if I had to bet on anyone in the game being a teammate with N_M in particular I'd probably go with Taly but it's very largely a gut read. I also think her screenplay shot felt a little overjustified but to be fair to her screen WAS playing like an enormous pile of anti-town dogshit.

TL;DR:
see my next post it'll be like 2 lines it'll be great
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1053 (isolation #14) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

people I think are town: bbmolla, vax, light, ausuka, random (if I haven't mentioned them before now the reason I'm townreading them is very obvious)

people who are not scum with not_mafia: theta

people who I think are not town: Taly, Davsto

people I think are not town but also probably not scum with not mafia so maybe this read is kind of dumb but deal with it: TheBrie
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1054 (isolation #15) » Mon May 07, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1053, Gammagooey wrote:people I think are town: bbmolla, vax, light, ausuka, *lovebird*, random (if I haven't mentioned them before now the reason I'm townreading them is very obvious)
was dumb and left out bird
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1055 (isolation #16) » Mon May 07, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1051, Vaxkiller wrote: Not mafia. I thought about this alot. With us determining his death, it would have been super easy for scum to come in and shoot their partner. I'm highly suspicious of whoever did that (im a little drunk and forget who it was.. look it up)
This was light and the way she did it felt pretty organic and wayyyy better than how Taly acted around N_M imo
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1079 (isolation #17) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Davsto did/do you have thoughts on players that aren't Momrangal? I might have missed them but if you had any other thoughts on other people while you were pushing Mom I'd like to know what they were.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1080 (isolation #18) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Nvm I'm dumb just saw your #964 (viewtopic.php?p=10162920#p10162920)

Your readslist feels a little easy for scum to make but I don't think it's particularly easy to make reads given this type of game so eh.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1095 (isolation #19) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I'll admit it'd be p. nice if random actually showed up and played the game even if I do think he's likely town

dav do you still think thebrie/taly are town?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1102 (isolation #20) » Wed May 09, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1082, xyzzy wrote:
​Chickadee, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Iconeum, Davsto, Austerity, randomidget, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Toranaga, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: Toranaga, wingedcatgirl

mod notes:
this is the most recent living/shot count.

someone else had a list of who shot who a while back (stefan i think) if you want to look that up too
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1105 (isolation #21) » Wed May 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I personally think that Taly looks like a pretty good shot at a partner to not_mafia, but she's also been one of the most active people in the game so i'd say go over her iso yourself if you're considering shooting there.

the game slowed down considerably over the past maybe ~2-4 real life days and i think most of the 'agreed-on' scummy people are dead but other people prob have their own opinions to share about that
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1139 (isolation #22) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Winged I still greatly greatly prefer a dav shot to an ausuka shot if you're still thinking about shooting between the two
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1182 (isolation #23) » Sun May 13, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I've been following along but my opinions haven't really changed since I posted this (and I haven't done any rereading since then):
In post 1053, Gammagooey wrote:people I think are town: bbmolla, vax, light, ausuka, random (if I haven't mentioned them before now the reason I'm townreading them is very obvious)

people I think are not town but also probably not scum with not mafia so maybe this read is kind of dumb but deal with it: TheBrie
Still think Taly's the best shot in the game atm

Dav I know posted a readslist but it just doesn't feel like he pushed to get anyone killed the whole game except Mom and focused his play really heavily on her to the exclusion of most of the rest of the game - part of it is prob the weirdness of it being a bloodbath of the game where voting/convincing people doesn't matter nearly as much as usual, but I have no idea who he would prefer to be dead most out of anyone alive atm, and focusing on Mom and not attacking anyone else heavily feels like a way to look town while not making any enemies that might shoot him, which I think is exactly what scum want to do in this game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1188 (isolation #24) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

imo take whatever effort you feel you need to but do it by tuesday night at the latest, don't drag it out all the way to the deadline thursday
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1272 (isolation #25) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1264, wingedcatgirl wrote:I don't want to end the day abruptly, so before I shoot Ico does anyone have anything they want to say?
i think pretty much everyone here has said what they've wanted to by now

I wouldn't mind your thoughts on why icon's a better shot than anyone else in your opinion though.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1335 (isolation #26) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

jesus fucking christ this day is still going

winged wtf

Do you have literally ANY TOWNREADS? then consider their opinion on who to shoot

do you have ANY SCUMREADS? then maybe shoot them and say why you think they're scum

you whining about potentially wasting your shot and dragging on the day feels like utter bullshit when you're still fucking doing it instead of actually trying to play the godamn game
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1341 (isolation #27) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Also Taly said something about wanting a Dav case so I'll just quote this b/c it has one and also conveniently has all of my unchanged reads because all of today except pushing on who to shoot has been meaningless posturing garbage

PS I don't even fucking have a read on icon b/c he hasn't been playing the game but I sure do agree with vax that Taly is a way better shot
In post 1182, Gammagooey wrote:I've been following along but my opinions haven't really changed since I posted this (and I haven't done any rereading since then):
In post 1053, Gammagooey wrote:people I think are town: bbmolla, vax, light, ausuka, random (if I haven't mentioned them before now the reason I'm townreading them is very obvious)

Still think Taly's the best shot in the game atm

Dav I know posted a readslist but it just doesn't feel like he pushed to get anyone killed the whole game except Mom and focused his play really heavily on her to the exclusion of most of the rest of the game - part of it is prob the weirdness of it being a bloodbath of the game where voting/convincing people doesn't matter nearly as much as usual, but I have no idea who he would prefer to be dead most out of anyone alive atm, and focusing on Mom and not attacking anyone else heavily feels like a way to look town while not making any enemies that might shoot him, which I think is exactly what scum want to do in this game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1347 (isolation #28) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

actually i dont even know if that's what vax is saying

but winged can you actually play the game and read what people have said and then come to your own independent conclusion on who you think is scum and shoot them instead of trying to rely on everyone else to play the game for you

because you said you'd shoot by tonight and it sure looks like you're not going to do it

@vax - hi
i'm slightly inebriated and legit irritated what's up
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1351 (isolation #29) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

if it wasn't likely that there are a lot of scum left I feel like icon would be fine to leave the fuck alone

his overexplaining thoughts feel reasonable at least and his wanting screen dead felt genuine, though it could easily be scum just looking for other scum

it's just that his alignment is a mystery that I don't think is actually attainable from his relative garbage pile of an iso b/c I wouldn't be surprised if literally any of it came from either alignment

but there are probably a lot of scum left so instead everything is horseshit forever
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1354 (isolation #30) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i feel that reasoning in this game is at least slightly overrated as a towntell

maybe it's worse when he's also simultaneously complaining that there aren't enough people treating it as an actual game but I def. don't think that alone makes him particularly likely scum
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1358 (isolation #31) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Man I really think that most of 'protecting people' and shit like that is a bad tell in a game with as much chance for paranoia kills as this

like I think taly shooting and then scumreading Not_Mafia right afterwards is worse b/c he was likely to die before the day ended and give her towncred and I feel like she knew that

but I also think that the majority of this game is going to be horseshit to try to read and parse so whatever

i also think that winged is more likely to be scum than town by a little but I'm really hoping night bullshit just clears up that whole situation instead of having to deal with it tomorrow
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1360 (isolation #32) » Tue May 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I doubt most, maybe one on each side+2-3 regular scum, or maybe it's uneven teams and one scumteam got a strongman instead or something like that

like here's the signup thread text that says there's at least 2 regular scum on each team and if it's more than 3 on literally any team then we're basically already fucked anyway
Echo Bay Grits SEO is a game where the primary mechanic is daykilling other players. each day, each living player will have access to one kill, and the day will end when no one has a kill remaining. there will be one or more non-town factions, and at least one of those factions will have at least two players who know each others' identities. each non-town faction may have one or more traitors, here used to refer to a player who knows what faction they're a member of but not who else is a member of their faction. the non-traitor members of the non-town factions will know how many traitors their faction has. each night, each non-town faction will receive a kill to be performed by one of the non-traitor members; if they target one of their own traitors with this, that player will instead be converted to a non-traitor member. during the day, kills happen one at a time (meaning that if someone else has submitted a kill, you can't submit another one until the first role flips).
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1460 (isolation #33) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1449, Lovebird wrote:
In post 1430, Ausuka wrote:light_ganski
Theta Alpine
wingedcatgirl

^ I'm likely shooting in this pool today.
I agree :)
I think this is a fine pool except light is still literally the only person to shoot munitions scum and the way she shot N_M absolutely doesn't look like a buddy bussing to me.

Dav do you have any strong reads from how people played yesterday? I'm 95% sure I'm not going to be firing the next bullet today but I still really dislike how narrow it feels your focus has been near the end of yesterday & today
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1461 (isolation #34) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Echo bay grits might be gone btw? Xyzzy was posting chunks of flavor for the company when a member died yesterday and it looks like at least one of those chunks got repeated with the flip today.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1527 (isolation #35) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Gammagooey »

theta do you have anything to say about the game today?

I'm kind of ignoring the potential SK shenanigans (though I think it is fairly likely there is one, especially compared to the chance of there being a vig) until we have another munitions scum flip b/c hunting for them is just hunting for scum anyway except without looking for partner connections and that eventual munitions flip is probably going to inform whether strongman is something to look for specifically to find the SK or not.

I was expecting other people to shoot by this point but I'll go ahead and say I'll shoot on friday if nobody else has by then. I'm not going to give a shit about people's readslists in general but if you have someone you STRONGLY think are likely to be town/scum then mention it and why if you haven't already and I'll keep that in mind.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1529 (isolation #36) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

well friday's not tomorrow so not exactly the first one

I'd like more words and opinions that aren't readslists before then but I've got a very few people in mind of who I'm very likely going to shoot and then push for other people to shoot whoever of them I don't afterwards.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1533 (isolation #37) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Austerity - given how many people read Taly as town yesterday, the possible bulletproofs left in the game (SK/traitor if the teams are identical and potentially those from town too) and the ability of scum to push their potential scumbuddy higher on that list, frankly I think it's the easiest way we have to hand the game to scum.

I DO think that people should keep in mind the one and maybe two people that they want to be alive at the end of the game and push hard to others for them to stay alive today, but I think actually trying to organize people to vote on scum->town and then order it and then follow that exactly is garbage.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1535 (isolation #38) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1534, Davsto wrote:
In post 1529, Gammagooey wrote:well friday's not tomorrow so not exactly the first one

I'd like more words and opinions that aren't readslists before then but I've got a very few people in mind of who I'm very likely going to shoot and then push for other people to shoot whoever of them I don't afterwards.
Have you got a specific few people to name or is it basically what you've stated before?

I just would like some discussion up in here there's been a lot more people just throwing their independent ideas out rather than actual talking. Also I have an inkling your target is me and would like you to not do that but can't really discuss any potentially misled thoughts on me without knowing what they are
If it's possible I'd want light_ganski to be the last person alive in the entire game. I've posted about it plenty before when people mentioned her as a potential shot because I think that every bit of it is zany paranoia about how scum might shoot their partner even though I think she did it in a very natural way and b/c scum shooting their partner in this setup is retarded.

Dav I don't give a shit about 95% of people's defenses because I think all decent players are going to defend themselves pretty well regardless of their alignment. If you want to decrease the chances of me shooting you go through the game and bring me the STRONGEST READS YOU CAN FIND.

tho also if you shoot munitions scum before friday that would be perfectly fine too.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1543 (isolation #39) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1537, the worst wrote:anyone shooting ganski today is scumclaiming too, agreed. The more I think on the timing the more I think it's just NM's Beetlejuice effect :lol:

Anyone down for a massclaim?
Not really

I'd rather people post their opinions on who they think is strong town/scum without an easy out of "they're X so they're probscum and we should kill them" and then prob be wrong about their shitty setup speculation anyway

I might change my mind if I hit munitions scum (esp. if it happens to be a strongman) but I don't think people here are going to be good enough at interpreting setup bullshit for it to outweigh the negatives of people getting overly confident about it instead of actually doing the hard work of reading people b/c of what they've posted.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1560 (isolation #40) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Gammagooey »

theta have you actually read everything from today yet?

austerity had basically the same idea as you that's been commented on already. (with dav and I both saying that plan is basically a town loss if there are scum anywhere near the top, when scum will be pushing their scumbuddy higher on the list, b/c of likely bulletproofs left in the game [at least SK+traitor if teams are identical, if not more])

a lot of people have said that they both want light_ganski to live through today and lovebird to prob die before the end of it though so if you want to make those things happen between you and other people you can probably figure it out
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1615 (isolation #41) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Gammagooey »

let's just get on with it here

Kill: wingedcatgirl

Her posts near the end of yesterday felt like scum asking permission from town to shoot someone and then eventually doing the consensus shot instead of shooting or even discussing shooting any of her own scumreads instead.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1617 (isolation #42) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

as for other people that i may or may not have been considering killing

dav looks better from his posting today but not spectacular, but tbf nobody left except I think theta looks particularly likely to be scum

theta is who I want dead next - saying "I'd kill N_M if it weren't for this pesky prankers restriction" and then killing hebi off instead soon after looks worse than basically anything else people that aren't winged have done this game

Lovebird I don't think looks super like scum but also hasn't really done anything that looks town today so I'm not going to argue against the people who want love dead

everyone else i at least don't want to be shot NEXT. strongest town reads are light, then austerity even though its a gut read, then maybe ausuka but I should prob reread her since I think most of the town stuff she did happened earlyish d1.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1618 (isolation #43) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1616, the worst wrote:actually pretty sure that flips green.. D:
I was reading newbie uncertainty
you were also reading Taly as 'powertown' earlygame so weeeeee'll see
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1622 (isolation #44) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i think the worst saying he's 100% dead tonight is at best stupid and may or may not be wrong but I don't want to talk about who scum should shoot tonight

do you think he's scummier than theta? cause otherwise I don't want to get into any of that bullshit atm
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1636 (isolation #45) » Fri May 25, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Austerity wrote:WHY.

I REALLY want to shoot Gamma now.
I shot her because I thought she had the highest chance of flipping scum out of anyone, and I said why in the post where I shot her.

I've seen scum, especially newbie scum, glom onto other people's reads before to try to fit in and try to avoid people attacking them since they're just doing what other people wanted and it felt like winged was doing that here - I don't remember her asking any specific questions about either of icon or Taly near the end of yesterday when people were pushing her to kill someone and it didn't feel like she was trying to read them herself and make a decision. Maybe she was and just wasn't posting about it or maybe she just have a good grasp of the game and thought the town as a whole would be better I guess.
the worst wrote:you're fine ganski <3

honestly I can't remember who but I think the virtues of wcg's obvtownness were discussed at reasonable length EOD2. why did you shoot her without discussion gamma?
MoI and I think vax disagreed with her looking town near the end of d1, I posted that someone's pool of winged & theta & light was fine to kill except for light. I'm not going to specifically say who I'm shooting and give scum the chance to shoot at me or another town before getting gunned down and I did specifically say I would shoot today, and winged made 1-2 non-content posts and said nothing else today.

As for discussion, we've had a week of it for people to try to argue for me to shoot someone in particular or not shoot someone in particular and all that's happened for the last two days until after winged flipped was pretty much people just agreeing with me saying light shouldn't be shot and a bunch of setup junk. If you want something to specifically happen or not happen then step up and fight for it or do it yourself instead of waiting a week for someone else to shoot.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1637 (isolation #46) » Fri May 25, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1636, Gammagooey wrote:Maybe she was and just wasn't posting about it or maybe she just
didn't
have a good grasp of the game and thought the town as a whole would be better I guess.
forgot a word

I still want theta dead next personally. But for real to get philosophical for a sec.

You all (except the worst) have guns and can basically make this game unfold however the fuck you want. read the game, decide who you want to live or die, and make it happen - if it keeps being a week of waiting around before someone eventually says 'fine, i'll shoot' and people dying one by one then scum will just hold their shots unless it looks like they're either getting shot or there's few enough people left that they can just finish the shootout in a way that's favorable to them. If you want to bounce ideas/reads off me I'll be around but ya'll are the ones dictating the game now so if you want something to happen then push for it or ask people about your thoughts on people and actually do something with it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1862 (isolation #47) » Sat May 26, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

godamn you guys are awake early on a sat. morning

someone asked me why I thought theta was not scum with not_mafia early game - he pushed on not mafia pretty hard before and after his hebi shot when I was going through it for my first readslist and thought that wouldn't come from someone that was scum with him. Near the end of d1 I reread it and saw that it was literally a page between him saying he would shoot not_mafia if it weren't for prankers and then shooting hebi and then immediately going back to saying that N_M should die and the hebi shenanigans made that situation look a lot more like an excuse to use his shot on someone that wasn't N_M than a genuine scumread on N_M.

I think I want vax dead next? Him asking me about the worst and me asking him about whether he thinks theta looked scummier than him literally two minutes later being met with silence, and him being the entirety of the push to kill hebi that theta used to excuse not shooting N_M feels really bad. If there aren't more shots before lateish tonight I'll iso him and prob ausuka to get a better idea of their play though.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1863 (isolation #48) » Sat May 26, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

oh also why are people considering hunting for grits scum, it's real dumb at this point

there's likely a single one left, if any at all (personally I'd lean towards none left), that wants to hit munitions scum. So if it exists it's basically a worse SK, and it might not even exist.

like ???
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1865 (isolation #49) » Sat May 26, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1862, Gammagooey wrote:Near the end of d1 I reread it and saw that it was literally a page between him saying he would shoot not_mafia if it weren't for prankers and then shooting hebi and then immediately going back to saying that N_M should die and the hebi shenanigans made that situation look a lot more like an excuse to use his shot on someone that wasn't N_M than a genuine scumread on N_M.
tho actually it was prob sometime early today that i reread that part and not near the end of d1? end of d1 i still wanted dav and taly dead and wasn't focusing on much else given how few shots there were left
memory's hard
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1876 (isolation #50) » Sat May 26, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1870, StefanB wrote:
In post 1868, light_ganski wrote:At this point I feel like we've lost though. Ausuka's lost down a blind tunnel at me and at this point I barely have the effort to go on

I'll list my munitions read rn for clarity:

{ganski, worst, lovebird}
{ausuka, gamma} (these are only
almost
certainly not as opposed to definitely not)
-----
{stefan}
{davsto}
{vaxkiller}

Munitions is >98% in the last 3

Feel like grits is gone but if they aren't last is prob stefan

SK is still prob worst
So you feel that Theta didn't try to get one of her buddys in the last 4? Vaxkiller is on her killlist, davsto claimed BP which screams if scum than traitor.
I mean that for me screams Gansky or Gamma is Munitionscum.
I get where you're coming from, but do you think that theta thought she would be living through today? Like I was pushing on her pretty hard to die, and I don't know anyone that had a hard town read on her, and I'd definitely make the 'end-of-game readslist' a lot differently as scum if I think people trust me enough to follow it for a while compared to if I think I'm going to die in the next few shots.

Like, again, I'm planning on rereading some tonight, but right now if I had to put every metaphorical town egg in one basket it'd be that light_ganski is town, and if I get shot I don't want you or anyone else shooting her based on a scum's readslist, especially if you think her play otherwise looks town (which I really think it does).
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1878 (isolation #51) » Sat May 26, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

though I guess tbf I didn't push that hard on theta to die until after she made that readslist but I still don't think she thought she was town enough for her reads to be followed there.

I'm aware that I look fairly bad for choosing to shoot winged over theta but I think light is the towniest person in the damn game and I don't want anyone shooting her b/c of my fuckup and read on her.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1885 (isolation #52) » Sat May 26, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Gammagooey »

vax's reaction to lovebird shooting his would-be partner would be ballsy as fuck for munitions scum I guess

i don't really like stefan's outburst at theta over what seems pretty minor (finding potential scum/SK autowins to avoid) but I feel like I might be overly paranoid of him just b/c I think he's pushing on likely town with his argument on light/me

I need to go do errands tho so for like the 3rd time i'll read things tonight
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1886 (isolation #53) » Sat May 26, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Gammagooey »

wait literally last thing I want lovebird+vax thoughts on this bold new world of flips we're living in

k thats it peace
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1905 (isolation #54) » Sat May 26, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Okay, so I'm pretty sure I want Stefan & Dav dead, in that order.

Stefan's #953 looks like he's specifically softening the theta's shot on hebi to make him look better, and he was in his own category of Okayish on Stefan's early list which I think makes sense for stefan as a scumbuddy to put his partner, and stefan's reaction to theta today felt over the top. His posts I'm talking about are in the spoiler at the bottom of this post.

Dav mentioned that he wouldn't know who munitions scum was if he was a traitor which is true, but him being either a bulletproof traitor or a SK would make a lot of sense in regards to why he was so sure that Mom was playing like bulletproof scum as he joined the game - him being some sort of bulletproof scum would give him the idea that bulletproofs were more likely to be scum than other players, and if he's a bp traitor he might have thought that Mom was his counterpart on the other team, so someone safe to kill off and not risk hitting any of his partners. In case he's SK I'd prefer Stefan being shot first. (or I guess I'd be fine with Stefan in particular shooting Dav but with Stefan at least moderately scumreading me given his posts today and me wanting him dead I don't think he's going to be super inclined to take my advice)

Vax I've come around on his wanting hebi vehemently dead after her shot and saying love's shot would flip town being more likely to be town than scum and the mindset/spirit/whatever you want to call it behind his posts feeling town. Ausuka still felt towny on the reread, lovebird and the worst I didn't reread at all yet and I need some sleep and I'm not sure if I'm going to bother with it unless someone specifically wants my opinion on one of them.

Spoiler: Stefan's mentions of Theta d1
In post 490, StefanB wrote:
@Archwing about PRICKS (and sometimes WANKERS and PRANKERS)

Members:
Sando
Taly
hebichan
the worst
Iconeum
TheBrie
Chickadee
Wingedcatgirl
Theta Alpine

Sanda, Taly and the worst defintitly widly townread.
Looking good so far: Iconeum
Lite on content, so not sure, but don't have a bat feeling about them: TheBrie
Okaish: Theta Alpine

not townreads would be suprised if there is scum in there: Hebichan, Chickadee, Wingedcatgirl

(Don't know in which order I would put TheBrie and Theta Alpine)
That is what I get from PRICKS
I like the idea and the group mostly.

P-Edit: The reason for the killfail is at last stated here in tread a Bulletproof, the kill on Kokichi was definitly in order.
In post 945, StefanB wrote:Here are the interactions with NM from the game:
This won't find traitors because they don't know who are allign with them:

Who is not scum with Not_Mafia:

The Worst (for 495) (The suprise that NM is in the game seemed real) (585) calling him trouble, 839 is making fun of him, 911 is weaker

Talys 594 also doesn't feel like scum-interaction with him, 851 is very clear he wants not mafia dead

Light_Ganskis 626 calls him out 747 reaction to his shoot, 769 has the heart vs headthing, 891 wants him dead shoots him at 907 (yeah I am an idiot for not checking who shoot NM first)

Moomrangel(weaker) confused random and not mafia

Theta had not_Mafia on her killlist in 789, calles in 800 not_Mafia the first she wants to shoot.

Vaxkiller: 837 has NM as has to die

Ausuka: 922 doesn't come from scum shortly before their partner flipps scum in this game

Who could be scum, with NM
:
The_Brie has a huge list in 835, doesn't meantion NM, 838 defends him indirectly

Chickadee: 846 sees him only as troll

and anyone not mentioned here because there aren't interaction.
In post 953, StefanB wrote:
<trimmed content>

Sando+ shoots Kokichi Oma+ (PRICK) (after that Mom claims)

Vaxkiller shoots snarky+ (BP confirmed scumtraitor Grits)

Ausuka shoots snarky+ (BP confirmed scumtraitor Grits)

Davsto shoots Mom (BP) (randomidget does try to do it also, Srceen out of shoot also)

Almost 50+ shoots Ooba+

Chickadee shoots Almost50+

Not_Mafia(scum)+ shoots Bins+

Hebichan+ shoots Creature+

Theta Alpine shoots Hebichan+ (to everyones suprise town)

Light_ganski shoots Not Mafia (scum Munitions Co. goon)

Nero Cain+ shoots Sandro+

the worst shoots Nero Cain+ (PRICK)

Austerity shoots randommidget (BP)

Townshooters still alive: Srceenplay, Lovebird, BPMolla, StefanB, Gammageoy, Momrangel, Chikadee, Theta Alpine, the worst
People who shoot scum: Vaxkiller, Ausuka, Light_Ganski
People who shot ?: Davsto, Austerity

I marked the PRICKshoots. If I have forgotten anythink please tell.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1919 (isolation #55) » Mon May 28, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1917, StefanB wrote:That really depends for Gamma on the question what Thetas Plan was.
Can you rephrase this for me? I don't get what you're saying
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1927 (isolation #56) » Tue May 29, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I won't be on a much until Thursday so I'll go ahead and claim echo bay citizen, I think ausukas the last to claim.

If anyone has any strong townreads they wanna share I wouldn't mind hearing them, I don't think I have much to say about possible scum that hasn't been said already except that dav's defense to me was reasonable.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1954 (isolation #57) » Thu May 31, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I feel fairly sure that vax won't flip regular munitions scum at least. I haven't seen him as scum but he's felt like he's played the game with actual conviction in what he's said through it and calling out Lovebird's shot didn't feel like a munitions buddy would say it. Like mayyybe a traitor could play that way in general if they just decided to genuinely scumhunt the whole way through but I don't think I'd play that way as traitor and I don't think vax would do that either just based on the risk of shooting your own partner or encouraging their shot accidentally.

Love I could maybe see as scum who felt like he had to shoot a buddy there or they'd both die soon anyway but I personally wouldn't shoot there unless I actually thought something was scummy in her iso and it's not amazing but there's nothing that I saw that seemed more likely to be coming from scum than town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1959 (isolation #58) » Thu May 31, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1974 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

nope

I didn't claim bp b/c I thought stefan would shoot me

but here I'd still bet the game more on light being not scum than you

Kill:Ausuka
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1977 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:07 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yessssssssssssssssssssss

gg, though you might still have a traitor left in Dav, which might just mean a shootout tomorrow since I don't think he has a nightkill?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1980 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

ha.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1981 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

actually godamn hilarious
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1982 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

wait did that not have a flip the first time it posted?

well

sorry town
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1985 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

he flipped one-shot bp two-shot strongman so redscum shot him last night
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1987 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah, light shot him with her daykill yesterday I think
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1990 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

oh, it was d1

from stefans list

Kokichi Oma+ shoots the worst (BP)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1993 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I mean I've been going most of the game saying that I've thought light was town

If I was wrong and N_M and her planned for her to shoot N_M and she played that well throughout the whole game then well fucking played I guess but you're probably not scum when you'd win the game here by shooting light

p-edit: Best reason for me being town is prob my push on theta? Like I feel like the scumhunting I've tried to do should feel legit if you go back through it, even if I have been a trashheap in terms of shooting the scumreads of mine that have actually been scum (theta particularly)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1997 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah you're traitor light is redscum

i was the 2nd sk, surpriiise
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1999 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

MAYOR

JOHNATHAN GODAMN GUNSHOW
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2001 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

man I wish I had woken up like an hour earlier

I literally turned on my laptop from bed and saw ausuka posting about considering killing me
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2002 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

also I dunno where the worsts n1 kill was cause mine was TheBrie, so I assumed munitions was Taly and grits was MoI

maybe worst shot Taly along with munitions or something
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2013 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Gammagooey »

gg everyone!

and thanks for running it xyzzy, it was great! Definitely think the best team won here, I had okay scumreads (esp. near the end of d1) but that wasn't nearly enough when a scumteam member shot their own team before town got a chance to

I do wanna point out that right around half of all the scum in the entire game hid in that silly "don't shoot us" block and all you people that didn't have survival as part of your win condition that were too afraid to shoot in there should look at themselves v. sternly in the mirror

I obv excuse myself because I don't like dying and that almost worked out for me
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2017 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

oh, did Dav get converted to munitions scum when light shot him d2? I wasn't sure if a daykill would count for that and was considering the worst as a traitor that got converted and that's why he claimed 2-shot bp until I went back and saw dead town had shot him

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”