Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue May 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

huh

i think my confirmation may have been what got us over 80%
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Tue May 01, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 35, wingedcatgirl wrote:So wait is Taly trying to recreate the breaking strategy that destroyed that other game with lots of dayvigs?

Because I had been wondering what exactly was stopping us all from just. doing that again.

... It is
something
stopping us, right?
the reason the strategy would not work is mentioned in the rules actually

because apparently some of us have bulletproof which would throw that strategy off
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Tue May 01, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 43, Sando wrote:
In post 35, wingedcatgirl wrote:Because I had been wondering what exactly was stopping us all from just. doing that again.

... It is something stopping us, right?
Scum presumably have their own dayshots, so if we did it we're just guessing that town has more vests/better strongman than scum.
oh yeah that too
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #3) » Wed May 02, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

with 41 people at start probably 5 to 8 scum i would think
although it is kind of amazing that with all those shots no one has hit anything other than a citizen
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #4) » Wed May 02, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 322, Randomnamechange wrote:scum probs blew shots early yeh
sup
probably at least one of the scum did
but i doubt all of them would

also do we know whether or not scum have daychat or not
because that could determine how they play
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #5) » Wed May 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am impatient so
are you town or scum snarky
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #6) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

ah
your previous statements could have been taken either way

trying to figure out if i should take out vax or join prankers
i should probably just read their iso and then decide if i think they are scum or not
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #7) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

why do you have almost 70 posts sando
also i keep forgetting just how early it is in this game
i mean in any other game we could still be in rvs right now

anyways
vax does not seem terribly much like scum so i would want to join prankers [is that what we are calling the group now or are we still going with pricks/wankers]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #8) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

so i think all the random shots are over so i guess we try and figure out who to shoot next
creature is off the table because i think we can figure out his alignment later on
sando taly are definitely town

i should look at everyone else though

p-edit
i would also say make the least town person do it
actually preferably get the person to self-kill
that way we can minimize any damage scum could do and potentially save shots
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #9) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i will be doing that sorting later though since i will be busy for a bit
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #10) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

light_ganski wrote:Theta alpine, you're on PRICKS but you've not said much about people yet. What are you thinking? (and that goes for anyone else who isn't giving detailed thoughts tbh)
i was thinking oh great i just replaced into a game which is going to take up a lot of my time so i will just wait until later to post my thought for this game

so all in all we have 13 shots and 25 people left
i suggest everyone takes that list of 25 people and figures out which 7 they would want to die [and optionally another 5-10 they would not want to kill]
then from there we can figure out who to kill and then everyone else abstains and we go to day 2

i would want to kill today
- chickadee [why would you use that shot on someone who did not shoot someone in pricks/wankers/prankers]
- srceenplay [you have consistently tried to weasel your way out of playing]
- not mafia [
seriously please play the game or we will play without you
the only reason i chose not to kill you in this post is because of the current prankers rules]
- katokashi [only if you never show up/are never replaced]
- archwing [not very much content and is also observing the general game state rather then actual scum-hunting]
- bbmolla [pgo is a scummy claim and none of your other actions so far make up for that]
- gammagooey

i would never kill for the foreseeable future
- taly
- creature
- sando
- theta alpine [why would i kill myself]
- ausuka [killed snarky and is doing pretty well in regards to sorting/scum hunting]

i would never kill today
- light ganski [you seem to be doing pretty good]
- the worst

- stefanb

- vaxkiller [besides ausuka the only person so far to shoot scum and your other content is decent]

will decide later [aka null]
- momrangal [you do not really stick out as either town or scum to me]
- thebrie [pretty good thought process and reasoning but not very much content]
- austerity [a few good points but otherwise not much content]
- hebichan [not very much content but i also want to see srceen flip before placing you]
- iconeum [will sort later but i do not get any scum vibes]
- lovebird

- wingedcatgirl [you need to do more but i think you might be town]
- davsto and randomidget [will sort later]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #11) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 790, Austerity wrote:
In post 789, Theta Alpine wrote:- bbmolla [pgo is a scummy claim and none of your other actions so far make up for that]
Pretty sure that was a joke...
and if it is then they will probably say that

but seriously pgo and miller are two of the things you really should never fakeclaim due to the benefits that scum get for those claims
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #12) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

why not make your own list then and show what your thoughts on the other players are
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #13) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 798, BBmolla wrote:
In post 789, Theta Alpine wrote:- bbmolla [pgo is a scummy claim and none of your other actions so far make up for that]
then shoot me
that first part of the list is more or less sorted in order of who i would want to kill most [not mafia should be at the top and katokashi should be last but otherwise it is in that order]
so that would make you the 5th person on that list
in addition i will not act on that list until the rest of the town agrees/disagrees on who to kill and also figures out how to go about the kills [and also who should abstain etc]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #14) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

alright

we should definitely figure out our plan before killing anyone else though
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #15) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

okay seriously
i know i said i would hold my shot but that is a straight up scum claim

kill hebichan

also vax not everyone who still has bullets can shoot hebi
unless hebi is a 9-shot bulletproof
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #16) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

what
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #17) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 827, wingedcatgirl wrote:... I gotta admit, I was legitimately expecting hebichan to flip scum there. {Hmmm.}
agreed

creature was widely town-read and multiple people [at least one] had said that they would revenge-kill anyone who killed him

so i kind of thought hebi was just scum giving up and taking one of our strongest down with them
but nope apparently town is not done randomly shooting people
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #18) » Sat May 05, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hey nero
in light of recent events i made a few changes to my list
including a change to only proposing 5 kills for today

i would want to kill today
- not mafia [for multiple reasons should just die]
- chickadee
- srceenplay
- randommidget [how have you only had 3 posts]
- archwing

i would want to kill tomorrow
- bbmolla
- gammagooey

i would never kill for the foreseeable future
- taly
- sando
- theta alpine
- ausuka

i would never kill today
- light ganski
- the worst
- stefanb
- vaxkiller
- thebrie [your list is missing a few people but otherwise that was really good]

will decide later [aka null]
- momrangal
- austerity
- iconeum
- lovebird
- wingedcatgirl
- nero cain [waiting for you to get caught up and post stuff before i can give a read]
- davsto [will sort later]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #19) » Sat May 05, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 846, Chickadee wrote:Well I guess that means I will die soon.

@thebrie not mafia is a known troll and plays to troll. He will shoot on a whim regardless of reasons. This kind of game was probably just calling his name for the lols
you are actually the closest to policy in that list
since you were in prankers but did not follow the rules

i think sando would be the person who decides what happens in that case though
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #20) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

nice i might actually have decent reads for once
there are 5 shots remaining so should we shoot a few more people before ending the day or what

also brie and wingedcatgirl
please save your shots until the end of the day after the other 3 have used their shots or been killed
the two of you have been participating so i trust you 2 to shoot any of the other 3 that misbehave
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #21) » Wed May 09, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

ugh this day is going to drag on for a while

toranaga
we played together in the mod is mafia if i remember correctly

as a reminder there is no lynching in this game
you have a dayvig like everyone else in the game [everyone but wingedcatgirl has used it or have died though]
so please if you are town then just discuss with everyone else before using it because randomly shooting people has worked out terribly so far
if you are scum feel free to ignore that and get killed today/tomorrow

[we probably should have firmly established the no-killing-people-for-no-good-reason rule a lot earlier]

also as a reminder the day ends once no more shots are left or it has been a week since the last shot

and a general question
should we kill any more people to see if we can get any more scum or should we have wingedcatgirl and toranaga abstain their shots and see what the nightkills are
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #22) » Wed May 09, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1091, StefanB wrote: Also if one or both abstain I don't think we have to wait one week, but they count as having shoot and we get night.
if both of them abstain or one of them abstains and one of them shoots then no shots will be left and the day will end
abstaining removes your shot for the rest of the day
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #23) » Thu May 10, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1098, Toranaga wrote:what the hell happened here
quite a few people shot other people for basically no reason
In post 1122, Toranaga wrote:the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Iconeum, Davsto, Austerity, randomidget, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Toranaga, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

ok

how many of these are wolves?
probably around 4 - 8 with 6 being the most likely [assuming a 1:5 scum to town ratio]
and in two different factions which is good because they will be shooting each other as well instead of just us
In post 1125, Toranaga wrote:how about theta alpine? she seems to be posting too correctly and mechanical to be town
you might thinking of someone else
i am pretty much always more mechanically focused then most other people
Toranaga wrote: what are your wolfreads?
right now random and bbmolla
pretty sure at least one of them is scum
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #24) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i personally think bbmolla is scum but i do agree that an iconeum flip would provide more information

and while i can understand a scum gamma read due to their play earlier in the day i am not as confident in them being scum as i was earlier
also i really hope we have a low number of scum in this game because this game does not make much sense otherwise
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #25) » Mon May 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

why

i seriously do not want to think about this game right now
my reads are either very wrong or i have severely overestimated how many scum there are
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #26) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1257, Vaxkiller wrote:
@MOD Does the scum team have daytalk. Does the scum team have a night kill.
the signup thread stated that scum have a night kill

as for daytalk i have no clue

p-edit
ninjad by stefanb

also i really still think magna is scum so
can you do that shot now winged
we are actually running out of time for this day [2 days left until night]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #27) » Tue May 15, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1270, wingedcatgirl wrote:I'm gonna wait another hour, just to annoy you. :^)
wow
this feels a whole lot more like 4 hours then 1 hour
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #28) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1279, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1276, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1274, Taly wrote:...and the apathy level is going up again...
Of course. It is scums best interest to disconnect Town from the game and Town left the last shot in scum’s hands. Don’t personally buy the AtE you are laying on here but you probably know that given my read on you.

Vax
- are you going for a “Jungle Town” tell for not knowing this is mutilball? Because it isn’t working. Even I know we have multiple faction flips and I just sorta browsed prior to my replace in.
Soooo, I just checked the 1st page and the signup thread and I dont see anywhere where it says multiball. Are you just speculating because of the size?

Also, if your scum reading me you should just say so, because you would be the ONLY one.
umm what

we have had 2 scum flip so far and they were from different factions [grits and munitions]
and those flips are in the first post

p-edit
that would be exactly why it is multiball
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #29) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

wait are there night vigs in a game with all day vigs
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #30) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1527, Gammagooey wrote:theta do you have anything to say about the game today?
-snip-
I was expecting other people to shoot by this point but I'll go ahead and say I'll shoot on friday if nobody else has by then.
sorry about that got a little distracted with other things
i still need to figure out what is going on in this game
i was expecting two night kills

three night kills kind of threw me off

also in other news i just realized we only have a few days before we have to make a shot or risk ending the day early [due to the 7-day from last shot/game start deadline]
In post 1553, the worst wrote:I'm so disgusted that the only Munitions goon we've taken out was fkn Not_Mafia of all people
eh better then not having any munitions flipped
that would have been a nasty surprise
In post 1556, Vaxkiller wrote:altho... now taht we know there are multiple factions... nm
we have literally known that since snarky flipped [not not mafia since you never specified anti-town factions]
we do know that we have at least 2 factions/players capable of making night-kills
and that we have not won yet so there is at least one anti-town player left

VOTE: lovebird
i do think everyone should do pseudo-votes for who we kill on friday

i would also like to suggest that we make a list of people and have the scummiest person be shot by the next-scummiest person
that way the town hopefully gets to save their shots and scum hopefully loses theirs [preventing most of the auto-loss conditions]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #31) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1560, Gammagooey wrote:theta have you actually read everything from today yet?

austerity had basically the same idea as you that's been commented on already. (with dav and I both saying that plan is basically a town loss if there are scum anywhere near the top, when scum will be pushing their scumbuddy higher on the list, b/c of likely bulletproofs left in the game [at least SK+traitor if teams are identical, if not more])

a lot of people have said that they both want light_ganski to live through today and lovebird to prob die before the end of it though so if you want to make those things happen between you and other people you can probably figure it out
i have read a bit though i need to read more

i already know that the plan that was suggested results in a town loss if scum are in the upper ranks
i have a work around though
the post i am working on [also has my reads] details the plan
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #32) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

because we had the second faction flip at that point [the first was echo bay citizens]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #33) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

the worst is probably town so there should be no need to get rid of their bp

after some figuring
we need to have 4 people alive at the end of the day to prevent end-gaming by scum if there is one scum left at that time
[preventing a situation where if we have 3 people alive and one of the non-scum players has used their shot then scum can auto-win by shooting the player with their shot and then night killing the other player]

if we have 2 scum from the same faction it becomes 6 people to prevent auto-loss
[again preventing the auto-win scum would have at 5 people]

and in any situation where more than one scum faction is active then as long as we have at least 3 town players alive we prevent auto-loss

if we have a night vig then this becomes a bit easier as scum cannot auto-win with one player as long as the night vig also has their day shot

in the one scum left scenario if the scum player has a bullet-proof then it goes up to 5 players to prevent auto-loss
in the two scum left scenario it goes up to 7 players if at least one of the scum players has bullet-proof
town having bullet-proof would do the opposite but we should not rely on that given the strongman shot we have seen

so when we make a list our goal is to get either at most one scum in a group of 4 or more players or at most 2 scum in a group of 6 or more players
the size of the group depending on how the flips up to that point work out

then a night kill happens and this games equivalent to lylo plays out

lovebird [their posting today has been wtf]
vaxkiller [not someone i am confident is town]
austerity [your suggestion results in a town auto-loss as detailed in the previous part of my post]
ausuka [your kill yesterday was on a traitor and also from the hopefully dead team so no more town points for it]

-if we have only 1 or 2 scum flips including the sk at this point we stop here-

wingedcatgirl [you did shoot scum but wow you dragged your feet a long time]

-we stop shooting at this point if we suspect the last scum has bullet-proof-

stefanb

-we stop shooting at this point regardless of any other factors-

gammagooey [you have made some good points recently and you noticed the flaws with the plan that had already been proposed]
light ganski [thoughts on you being town have already been made]
davsto [a lot of good points and you also noticed the flaw with the plan austerity made]
the worst [this is town basically all of the time for reasons already explained]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #34) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1567, Ausuka wrote:uhhh why is the worst probtown ???

also yeah we're not following Theta's thing.
did i miss something

why is the worst not town
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #35) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1569, Ausuka wrote:1. that isn't what I asked- you didn't put him as null, you literally
bet the game on him being town aligned,
so you must have some reason for that beside "there's no reason for him to be scum." You said the reasons have already be explained but I didn't see that.

2. because he has more than 1-shot BP and that's a SK thing. (or a scum fakeclaim)
1- no i bet the game on there only being one scum in the last 4 people in that list
that is a different thing

2- why would the worst have claimed that as sk
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #36) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1572, StefanB wrote:First problem with that plan.
You have a BP in your survivorgroup, on whit a still active BP. This is a powerinbalance, means that if The Worst is the SK, we have to be very careful to not let him get into a position were he can endgame the town. (And I am to paranoid of the only claimed 2-shot BP, to not at last think this is a posibility)

I am also a bit unconfartable, with Gamma in there. (it may be that we haven't got that many townish players left so we have to take risks)
that is true
if we include the worst in the group of people that survive today then we will need 5 people to go through to prevent an autoloss from that

and if you are worried about gamma
then just make your own list with a better suggestion
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #37) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i already considered that

they would still be able to auto-win tomorrow with 4 people
they would have a night kill tonight and then would be able to shoot one of the other two remaining people the next day and just take the shot from the other person
and then win at night
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #38) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

4 people left at the end of today [assuming one is an sk with one bp shot left and everyone else is town]
day ends from deadline or abstain shots
sk shoots a town that night
day start
sk shoots one of the remaining town
sk is shot by the last town [survives due to bp shot]
day ends due to no shots remaining
sk shoots last town at night
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #39) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

5 people left at the end of today [assuming one is an sk with one bp shot left and everyone else is town]
day ends from deadline or abstain shots
sk shoots a town that night
day start
4 person lylo [essentially]
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #40) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1576, StefanB wrote:
In post 1575, Theta Alpine wrote:i already considered that

they would still be able to auto-win tomorrow with 4 people
they would have a night kill tonight and then would be able to shoot one of the other two remaining people the next day and just take the shot from the other person
and then win at night
Just wait, WHAT!!! Win at night?
I am not as great at autowinstrategys, but can you tell me this one again slowly, because that looks not like a winstrategy for town.
SO EXPLAIN BEFORE I WANT YOU DEAD!
yeah i am looking for any auto win strategy that scum could use so that we can avoid them
what i have proposed is the closest i can get for town so far
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hahaha yesss
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

huh

did not see gamma as being sk
i did know the worst was probably sk but still
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

you know

i just realized i won every single one of my scum games posthumously
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”