Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed May 02, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Keychain »

GuyInFreezer wrote:VOTE: 1

VOTE: beeboy

N0 guilty you're welcome.
Thanks! :wink:

VOTE: beeboy

VOTE: 3
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed May 02, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Keychain »

In post 11, Randomnamechange wrote:r.e. the choices, i think 1 is probably the red herring
What do you mean by red herring?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #2) » Wed May 02, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by Keychain »

Kokichi Oma wrote:Even if it's just 2 random ones, I think it's still worth it. I think scum will have some strong powers.

And yes, it might be reaching but it's just my first instinct, and it's only page 4. SO better to go off something than nothing.
What are you planning to go off? Taly vanished from the game. You're not going to get a whole lot of reaction.

In post 87, Tywin Lannister wrote: I think it's common sense to wait to use a double lynch when the odds are better due to more information rather than less, but hey, do what you want, since I don't feel like being insulted in any more circle jerks.
What gives you the impression that we'll have the double lynch to use later?

In post 80, GuyInFreezer wrote:I read "Double lynch can net 2 mislynches"
I see "I am a coward who has no confident about my reads"
I don't think it's cowardice if your reads aren't stellar and you know it.
You're going about this by appealing to ego, which is pretty questionable.

I picked 3 because it's the surest to be negative for scum. Not opposed to switching to 1 later depending on how the game shakes out, but 2 is likely to be just as useful to scum as town and I agree with Nos's that the double lynch gives us setup info too anyway.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #3) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Keychain »

Purrc! :D =^_^=

Why GIF maybe scum?

In post 140, Srceenplay wrote:Anyone want to try and lynch GIF?
Also why? Apart from .

Like I would have been on board but the context for you proposing this is just glaringly terrible.

In post 159, GuyInFreezer wrote:The 1% is lolScreenplayWagon and Screen reacting poorly.
In post 160, GuyInFreezer wrote:If I force a townread I'd townread KidAmn rn.
But it's very forced.
KidAmn's reaction to the Srceen votes was interesting too, is that why you're townreading him?

In post 99, NicoRobin wrote:VOTE: Option 3
In post 108, NicoRobin wrote:1137
ew what an ISO, especially that last post
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #4) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 172, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 171, Keychain wrote:Purrc! :D =^_^=

Why GIF maybe scum?

NOT GOING TO ASK Y I SCUMREAD U ? RUH ROH
What's the point in asking that? It puts us at direct odds and this way I get help sorting GIF as well as you. Plus your read on me is more useful to me later on, when you've been in the game for a bit.
Also answer please, you dodged ^^
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #5) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Keychain »

Purrc, thoughts on Tywin?

Purrcocet wrote: I SCUMREAD GIF BECAUSE HE SEEMS TO BE ENJOYING HIMSELF A TINY BIT (YEP)
AND HE'S LIKE THE LAWFUL EVIL VERSION OF KIDAMN WRT TO LAMIST AND THAT'S A LITTLE BAD
I don't follow at all but okay

Purrcocet wrote: IM NOT SURE WHAT OF HIS ISO WARRANTS U SOFT DEFENDING HIM THO
You consider asking people why they scumread someone as soft defending? :roll:
I kind of want to vet the wagon before I join it, which I was thinking about doing in .

Purrcocet wrote: WHAT DO U MEAN THE CONTEXT BTW
It looks like Srceenplay is only scumreading GIF because GIF is voting for him. Like from their combined ISOs:
In post 113, GuyInFreezer wrote:VOTE: screen
In post 119, GuyInFreezer wrote:I personally made a vote because I read #112.
In post 132, Srceenplay wrote:The screen wagon is crap.
If I die Gif head gets chopped off
This is why I'm asking if he has a better reason.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #6) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 180, Tywin Lannister wrote:Keychain: I'm pretty sure we will get to choose the 2 choices we don't pick on future days, because i assume it's the same with how role choices seem to work. Its possible this is differemt and a one time thing, but i don't see any reason to think that. The theme is about choosing stuff, so i don't see why it would just be scrapped. Maybe we get 3 different choices in the future, but that's just more work for MariaR and co. I'd be too lazy to do that if it were me. Why ask this though?
I asked because it sounded like you had more information, and it changes the choice completely. I disagree with you - the mod phrasing "An event has taken place" makes it sound like a one off event.

VOTE: Tywin Lannister
The combination of going in hard against option 1, especially considering Purrc's point in , and picking option 2 based on the odd idea that town need to figure out the setup
asap
(since you're basing this on the idea that we can use all three of these at some point), are scummy. Option 2 is also scum's best option, if they're worried about not being able to control the lynch.

GuyInFreezer wrote:I thought #165 was a clear indicator of "accuse first find reason later"
Mmm but he should still get the opportunity to explain.
GuyInFreezer wrote:With that said, Purr is prob town too.
But it's as strong as page 8 read can get.
I agree with this so far.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #7) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Keychain »

Srceen you look like you're panicking under pressure and your GIF and Wheme scumreads are based on them scumreading you. Trying to write it off as playstyle is weak.

Do you have any other reads?

Also Creature where are you

VOTE: Option 1
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #8) » Sun May 06, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by Keychain »

I'm going to babble thoughts on the playerlist. Someone please talk to me about something.

4.randomidget
Getting strong town feels from here.

5.Purrcocet
Happy to keep Purrc as town for now, I think the way they're putting out feelers seems townlike.

6.acryon
V/LA. Can't remember but I think good feelings?

13.KidAmn
Widely townread it seems. His reaction to Purrc seemed town to me, but on the other hand his reaction to the Srceen wagon seemed more like scum out of sync.

3.Wisdom
For some reason I'd be surprised if GIF and Wisdom were both town - Wis just seems like he's hiding in GIF's shadow, though I guess it's possible. stood out as a good post, though that probably says more about the game than him.

14.Kokichi Oma
I don't have many thoughts on Kokichi right now. Neutral.

15.Katsuki*
Play please :( pretty please?

10.Nosferatu
I don't feel strongly either way about Nos. I liked their early posts but not really in an alignment indicative way.

1.GuyInFreezer
Noisy and bold. Could go either way.

12.WhemeStar
No idea tbh

16.Misaka Network (FakeGod and SXTLHGaiden)*
If they keep up this third person thing for the whole game I will be majorly impressed, but so far they've been super uninvolved.

2. NicoRobin
Lurky and knows it based on most recent post :igmeou:

8.Tywin Lannister
Seems scummy to me. I think I said why, sort of?

7.Creature*
Lurking...

9.Srceenplay
Really not opposed to this wagon based on Srceen's play, and I'd love to hear from players who disagree because it's a really good thing to talk about nowish.

Deleted the like 5 extras of these~Maria
Last edited by MariaR on Mon May 07, 2018 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #9) » Sun May 06, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by Keychain »

Wow jeez :oops: sorry!
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #10) » Mon May 07, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 280, Keychain wrote:
Deleted the like 5 extras of these~Maria
thank you!! <3

In post 327, Katsuki wrote:1) Dunno how I feel about double lynch, in theory it's optimal townchoice, but at the same time we're playing a role madness game so that gives us less nights to work with.
Basic maths isn't my strong suit when I'm exhausted but I don't think we get less nights since we're on evens. I stole that from GIF's .

In post 285, acryon wrote:Creature is lean-town. His disinterested posts don't feel fabricated.
Can you say more on why this makes you lean town on him?

In post 333, KidAmn wrote:
In post 331, acryon wrote:
In post 329, KidAmn wrote:
In post 327, Katsuki wrote:Oh just realized we were suppose to vote on options at game start...

1) Dunno how I feel about double lynch, in theory it's optimal townchoice, but at the same time we're playing a role madness game so that gives us less nights to work with.

2) Setup info to be provided is unknown.

3) Mafia getting the choice to vanillarize two of their roles sounds like a giant trap to me. Probably have some sort of negative utility or other less desirable powers to get rid of.

hmm... I'm probably gonna forget to revisit this at this rate considering I still haven't dragged myself to read anything yet so going to drop a vote first.

Vote: 2)
I eagerly await the responses to this from everyone on the Srceenplay wagon.
Were there many people who were calling voting 2) a scumclaim?
Looking back, Keychain makes a couple of references to 2 being the best option for scum (#100 and #187) and voted Tywin for him pushing against 1/for 2. Nobody outright called "voting 2 is a scumclaim" but, it
looked
to me like what provoked the wagon on Srceen was his taking up the contrary position in favour of 2; acryon stating it was for LAMIST, random's #118 gave me the impression it was related to his vote and the way he went about it...

What I'm trying to say is, I want to see what those people voting Srceen for his approach to The Choice think of Katsuki's approach. That'll tell me a lot more about that wagon.
Uh, why are you citing me? I'm not even voting him. Plus actually describes why I think he's being scummy.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #11) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:07 am

Post by Keychain »

I see yeah.

But looking at that interaction it would make more sense for you to be looking for examples
on
the wagon, since your is clearly suggesting that the wagon is going to find Katsuki's post interesting and acryon was asking in that context.

It looks like you're scraping to support your point. random's also seems to be referring to Srceen's behaviour independent of his vote choice, not because of it, and so doesn't really support your point either. What you're doing looks really really like scum trying to distract the wagon on a buddy, but without a Srceen flip that's not very useful to my read on you.

Anyway. What's your personal read on Srceen and how he's reacted to the wagon on him? The closest I can see in your ISO is not a townread in and conflicted/meta scumread in , but it would be nice to get some more depth.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #12) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:26 am

Post by Keychain »

Right at this moment I don't care about the wagon or Wheme's flip, I care about your read on Srceen based on his play.

What caused your positive read on him? I guess the thing I'm not understanding is where the conflict is coming from. You've only given one thing on him that I found, which was that scumread. I want to hear your reasons why he's towny.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #13) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Keychain »

In post 362, Srceenplay wrote:I glanced at keys iso. Not much in it bothers me.
Except,
It seems like they a posturing on me a lot.
keep saing they are ok with my lynch and even has me on the bottom of their scum list but the question others for voting me.
It's the best source of content to read them, since asking
you
anything gets me a whole lot of nothing. And if you're town, I'd rather not mislynch you.

In post 342, KidAmn wrote:
In post 197, KidAmn wrote:Just realised I didn't address this:
In post 180, Tywin Lannister wrote:KidAmn: Why are you worried about screenplay getting votes? Also, why choose to defend him, rather than see how he would respond? What's the TR on him for?
The reasoning most players have given for jumping on the wagon is tenuous at best, although I concede that so little is happening that this is the (il)logical result. It's not so much a TR on Srceen as a concern about the reasoning behind the votes.
I never stated I had a positive read on Srceen. I've voiced concerns about the speed of the wagon and the tenuous or lack of reasoning from those on it, but also concern about Srceens reactions. I don't know where you got this positive read nonsense from.
Uh, from the post right before mine, quoted below. I'm literally just asking what you mean when you said you felt positive on him.
In post 340, KidAmn wrote:Conflicted is about right. Most of the justification for the wagon has been minor or nonexistent, and Wheme's flip concerns me but could be any number of things. The reaction matching his defeatist recent scum plays as he approached being lynched has me
less positive on him than I used to be
, but I'm loath to race ahead when we have so many lurkers/low content posters.
In post 358, Purrcocet wrote:but there's a nice shiny keychain wagon sitting here waiting for votes
Okay, I'll bite. Why are you scumreading me, kitty?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #14) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Keychain »

In post 370, KidAmn wrote:Less positive != positive. One can slide down a scale from neutral to lesser.
Okay, that answers it, thank you :]
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #15) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 390, Srceenplay wrote:Postering on me while questioning others about their reads on me.
Gathering ammo from my mislynch.
Knowing option 1 goes through they have things to push after wards.

I see it ass scum for the most part letting town train wreak and trying to discredit them afterwards.
You're at L-2, aren't you? And I scumread you. So I'm questioning others about their reads on you to see if I scumread you enough to lynch you, and using your wagon to develop reads on the rest of the game. Not sure why you think that's scummy.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #16) » Wed May 09, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by Keychain »

Welcome Toranaga! Tywin didn't even say goodbye, which is saddening.

In post 421, Srceenplay wrote:One of my actions is to upgrade a action. 1 shot.
I upgraded my neighborizer action. I was hoping it would become friendly or something but didnt. It became I can make two neighborhoods in one night.
The number of players who have claimed or half claimed some kind of power up role (Srceen, Katsuki and Misaka) is pretty surprising to me, but the claim isn't what I'd expect from scum.
The neighbouriser is a confirmable role, and a weird choice to upgrade as scum unless his other options were really shit. Potentially his neighbouriser was
already
the two hood version and he's just fakeclaiming since his actual role for today is too scummy to claim.

In post 452, Creature wrote:We could like waste less time
Mate you've been like actively doing nothing and you're complaining about time wasting?
In post 458, Creature wrote:Who else is passive?
Are you including players who are effectively non entities, or just ones who are present but passive?

In post 483, Kokichi Oma wrote:Your reads feel lazy, and when I call it out you're all "JK IT WAS A TRICK!!" that doesn't seem clever, it seems scum.
It was a very smooth catch by GIF if so. I agree with him that your reaction of "lynch lynch lynch" is scummy.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #17) » Wed May 09, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 506, Purrcocet wrote:you're doing some scum!keychain things
Name them
Purrcocet wrote:and you sorted me at a point when realistically town you probably wouldn't have
I think your reads seem solid enough to satisfy me for now. You're not sorted, you're on the backburner because my first impression of you is that I don't want to lynch you.
Plus I don't particularly think you come into this game as scum scumreading me right off the bat. I'll laugh if you did though.
Purrcocet wrote:am i the only one who sees the evil ;-;
Am I the evil <3 <3 <3

Wisdom wrote:{Creature, Nosferatu, Kokichi, Whemestar, Nico} is a list of people i wouldnt mind lynching
I haven't paid much attention to Nos, why wouldn't you mind lynching them?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #18) » Thu May 10, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Keychain »

KidAmn wrote:
Vote: NicoRobin
Shape up or ship out. There's no reason as town to be coasting with this little interaction with the game at this point.
I'd rather see how Nico plays after a flip, given what they said in . And since we can have two lynches today, that won't hurt us.
Wisdom wrote:shes not going to suddenly learn how to play so pressure on her is wasted
NicoRobin wrote:
shoot: Wisdom

mii mii mii.....
Was this shot directly prompted by Wisdom's post?

In post 511, Purrcocet wrote:it's to do with how you write your posts and engage people
505 is an example

but like your aura is all innocent and stuff so the town doesnt eviscerate u ^_^
Why is 505 an example, how does it differ from what you'd expect from me as town? You're not being very specific.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #19) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Keychain »

Misaka Network wrote:
In post 625, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm an IC tomorrow, I'll choose that role. You guys just have to vote me tomorrow as "most popular" and I'll be confirmed town by mod.
What the hell? Why didn't you claim this until now?
Why would he have claimed it earlier?

Also it feels like options are being limited to Srceen/Kokichi/Nico. I'd like more votes on Toranaga - Tywin was playing scummy, then silently replaced out, and since replacing in almost two days ago Tor has done nothing except
In post 464, Toranaga wrote:Image

will read later

hi everyone
In post 501, Toranaga wrote:
In post 500, KidAmn wrote:
@mod I voted for Option 1 a while ago

Just woke up, skimmed thread, will look at things properly after coffee.
o.o
In post 502, Toranaga wrote:h
o
i
?
which does not give me towny feelings.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #20) » Sat May 12, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by Keychain »

Looks like you're tied with Nico.

By my count:
Srceen is at 5 votes (northsidegal, Nosferatu, Katsuki, Misaka, Kokichi)
Nico is at 5 votes (Wheme, acryon, KidAmn, GIF, Srceen)
Wisdom is voting Creature, Creature is voting Nos, Purrcocet is voting me, I am voting Toranaga, Toranaga is voting GIF, Nico is voting no one.

VOTE: Srceenplay

I think Srceen is more likely scum than Nico and deadline is coming up soon.

In post 671, MariaR wrote:
northsidegal replaces randomidget
Hi North!
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #21) » Sun May 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 685, MariaR wrote:
Deadline ends in (expired on 2018-05-16 13:00:00)
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #22) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Keychain »

No flip? Is that because of the double lynch or an action?

Toranaga wrote::thumbsup:
?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #23) » Mon May 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 747, Toranaga wrote:
In post 745, Keychain wrote:No flip? Is that because of the double lynch or an action?

Toranaga wrote::thumbsup:
?
what is it dear?
Sweetheart, it's that you reacted to a flipless lynch with thumbs up. Given that you haven't given any thoughts on the game yet, it's hard to know why you're happy with Srceen's lynch.

In post 750, Creature wrote:It's protown to assume Srceenplay was town.
Why?

In post 754, Katsuki wrote:With that said.

VOTE: NO LYNCH
Why??
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #24) » Mon May 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Keychain »

Creature, what are your reads right now?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #25) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by Keychain »

Seems like a reasonable pool, though I'm not convinced that Creature is scum. I think it's probably better to lynch someone else. Toranaga would be my pick.

VOTE: Toranaga

In post 764, MariaR wrote:
Since there's a bit of confusion I want to make it clear Screenplays flip will be shown at the end of the second lynch.
:neutral:
Well, that's something. I hope the other choices were also worse than they looked.

In post 768, Katsuki wrote:
In post 756, Keychain wrote:
In post 754, Katsuki wrote:With that said.

VOTE: NO LYNCH
Why??
The advantage of having a double lynch is nullified by the lack of info from the first flip. I'm all for more dead bodies dropping if that's what you guys want.
We have fifteen players that exist and the option of lynching before night. No lynch doesn't really make any sense in this current scenario.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #26) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Keychain »

Though I've had very bad reads recently :? I'd like to hear more on who players are scumreading.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #27) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by Keychain »

I scumread his predecessor and his lurking from replace in hasn't exactly changed my mind.

Wisdom wrote:
In post 818, Keychain wrote:though I'm not convinced that Creature is scum
Why? Its all fake bravado
Hes acting like hes done things when hes done nothing
And he accuses people that wanted option 1 as if they were supposed to know we would get no flip
Whats not scum about it?
Because it looks like there are flashes of him displaying his thought process (-, , ). It's enough to make me waver, though the self meta in does look like he could be trying to hit the mark a bit on that one.

@Creature: what are your current reads on Wisdom and Kokichi?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #28) » Thu May 17, 2018 12:06 am

Post by Keychain »

Sorry :/

I really don't like acryon's push on Creature, in that it looks like he's latching onto someone who looks mislynchable - like the push seems to be driven more by the fact that Creature looks like an easy lynch more than it's driven by actually thinking he's scum, though I could be underestimating him.

He has put the work in to read Creature's wiki in to support his point (though it's obviously not page 3 anymore), but it doesn't take a lot to unearth references to Creature's meta - his title, for example - and ignoring it seems very blinkered. Moreover, Creature is an asset as town. Good reads, if you listen.

He makes a good point that Wisdom's about turn was ??? though.

If I were to roughly sort the playerlist into buckets

Keep:
GuyInFreezer
northsidegal
Purrcocet
Creature

Lynch in:
Toranaga
Nosferatu
Katsuki
Misaka Network (FakeGod and SXTLHGaiden)
NicoRobin

Needs more thinking:
Wisdom
acryon
WhemeStar
KidAmn
Kokichi Oma

northsidegal
, come talk to me please, I need your help with these buckets, particularly the last one.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #29) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Keychain »

acryon wrote:
In post 1003, Keychain wrote:I really don't like acryon's push on Creature, in that it looks like he's latching onto someone who looks mislynchable - like the push seems to be driven more by the fact that Creature looks like an easy lynch more than it's driven by actually thinking he's scum, though I could be underestimating him.
Have a hard time understanding how "latching onto someone who looks mislynchable" applies when I came onto the wagon after multiple people got off.
I mean your opinion of his playstyle and how you're pushing him. I'll try to explain better when I have time later today.

In post 1004, acryon wrote:Gonna hard disagree with the good reads part. Guy literally gave the list of 8 or so people that we need to lynch inside of today, and no one else. Then later in the day proceeds to list 4 people we should lynch, 3 of which were not on that list... A good chunk of the rest of the game is trying to gain towncred without actually doing anything on his own. I'd like for someone to show me where he has scumhunted this game.
I would find it fairly impossible to decide whether
anyone
has good reads based on this game with no flips.

Spoiler: mastina's summary of Creature for the Mod is Mafia scum team
In post 69, mastina wrote: Creature
^Everyone pretty much knows about Creature. Good reads--really good reads. Has a night/day difference in town/scum meta and thus will be seen as town. (I may be able to fuck with this a little bit but I can only do so much.) Has absolutely no charisma whatsoever. His vote in of itself can be a threat, but I'll leave it to you to decide on whether he's a good kill or not.

Creature as town posts his thoughts in thread as they happen, even when they change, and I linked to points where I think that happened in .
In post 1004, acryon wrote:
In post 1003, Keychain wrote:He makes a good point that Wisdom's about turn was ??? though.
I also have a problem with Wisdom's turn.
Yes, I uh was agreeing with you on the point you'd already made.

KidAmn wrote:not hard to hide when 60% of the game is doing sweet f all while the other 30% talk around ourselves endlessly and Taly and Beeboy are off getting busy in a closet or whatever

guarantee 2+ scum are in that 60% doing fuck all and enjoying the free ride
My god, you're upset when people don't talk, you're upset when they do talk... :lol: If you just want a lynch, park yourself on Toranaga.

In post 1015, Nosferatu wrote:on that note
In post 1003, Keychain wrote:northsidegal
why?
You mean why do I have her in my keep bucket? I was townreading random pretty strongly.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #30) » Fri May 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Keychain »

Oh Tora was scum! Nice. The second lynch was actually useful.

In post 1032, Nosferatu wrote:
Keychain wrote: You mean why do I have her in my keep bucket? I was townreading random pretty strongly.
no I figured that, why did you townread random. I did not.
It was something he said about the event - that scum possibly had prior knowledge of it. I'm pretty sure they didn't, and I don't see scum
without
prior knowledge suggesting they might have it. Sounded like town uninformedness.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by Keychain »

gg scum, good job town! You guys did great.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”