Problems with the Queues

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 142, xRECKONERx wrote:Automated sign ups is the only thing that will fix the queue issues (or I guess one could argue more reliable listmods... But I don't think people should expect someone to spend every day doing their job and listmodding)

I'll also point out there are a lot of people here complaining who I haven't seen apply for open positions so /shrug
This is something I've honestly thought about at times but honestly with the vitriol that many of the users on this site show toward any kind of administration I really don't want that headache. I'm not sure if there's anyone who's otherwise willing that feels the same way as me.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 1, Mathdino wrote:
There is no clear avenue to join the NRG right now, and there hasn't been for years. So it's hard to see the attempts to solve the review bottleneck as being in good faith.
This is actually something I might be interested in doing but yeah I'm not aware of any avenue to become an NRG reviewer. I assume they're simply asked to do it.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 193, RadiantCowbells wrote:things are a catastrophe backstage, complete breakdown of the social order

can't even get some people to submit role pms for setups
Not that I disagree with the mandate, but the standardized role pms should have been ready before the mandate was issued to standardize the role pms.

In the meantime any role that has a sample pm entry in the wiki could be used in a pinch.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”