Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:19 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 548, Not_Mafia wrote:Are you confessing?
only to skimming D2.

and being vt.

and being awesome.

ya got me.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who's scum then?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:28 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 542, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't see the worst or AP making the mistake of killing him
Wait you think I legitimately am incompetent at being scum? NM that hurts.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No I think you skimmed d2 saw me and Espe were both PRs and picked Espe
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 187, Hiraki wrote:I dunno how to feel about AP. AP is scummy but AP was also scummy like this in another game we played together, where he was town.

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=76247

He even made the same kind of cheeky posts.
In post 188, Green Crayons wrote:idrc about his jokes. I care about his five post intro followed by a ghost vote.
In post 190, Hiraki wrote:
In post 188, Green Crayons wrote:idrc about his jokes. I care about his five post intro followed by a ghost vote.
His jokes are the most important part?
In post 228, Hiraki wrote:
In post 222, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 190, Hiraki wrote:
His jokes are the most important part?
Are you asking or telling?
Telling. Confused how we're not vibing there. Since you voted the worst, I'm OK again.

Vote: The worst
In post 322, Hiraki wrote:
Unvote
In post 323, Hiraki wrote:My feet are very cold.
More inclined to think that Hiraki-scum waffles and defends AP-town and then votes and unvotes tw-scum partner. But honestly I could see it going either way.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:35 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 553, Not_Mafia wrote:No I think you skimmed d2 saw me and Espe were both PRs and picked Espe
...and thus was incompetent.

I'm never going to forgive you for this sleight, NM.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why would the worst NK Espe?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:41 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 487, Hiraki wrote:i literally JUST explained that in my post where I had to use the deputy card in order to get my super fast early wagon off me, people even asked if that was a claim:
In post 44, Green Crayons wrote:I don't believe you.
Also a post in my favor. Scum pointing to scum to validate their weak ass crumb?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 506, Hiraki wrote:I mean, I am scum here but the fact that TW is acting like he's smart here when I just did the setup but switched me and N_M's roles is ridiculously stupid

N_M's version of the setup didn't even work and people still bought it using the setup mechanics, that's impressive
Throwing shade at tw for personality? Sour grapes Hiraki? I don't recall Hiraki being all sour in the last game we just played.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 464, Espeonage wrote:Just checked the clock. Yeah don't need to wait for a claim. I'm the tracker. Let's goooooooo.

Worst went no where btw.

vote hiraki[/b
In post 521, Espeonage wrote:I am p sure we're in 1 o'clock.
In post 522, the worst wrote:oh did you actually lie
Actually putting the pieces together here, I'm guessing Espe actually investigated tw which means he got a clear.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

So that makes it AP.

VOTE: AP
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I could vote AP today, I don't see Hiraki and the worst EoD2 interaction as scum scum
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 561, Not_Mafia wrote:I could vote AP today, I don't see Hiraki and the worst EoD2 interaction as scum scum
It's either AP or me so town won. Please vote scum.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Also lol:
In post 4, Green Crayons wrote:VOTE: Hiraki

Scum.
In post 65, Green Crayons wrote:UNVOTE: Hiraki

VOTE: AP
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 559, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 464, Espeonage wrote:Just checked the clock. Yeah don't need to wait for a claim. I'm the tracker. Let's goooooooo.

Worst went no where btw.

vote hiraki[/b
In post 521, Espeonage wrote:I am p sure we're in 1 o'clock.
In post 522, the worst wrote:oh did you actually lie
Actually putting the pieces together here, I'm guessing Espe actually investigated tw which means he got a clear.
Nope, Mafia Goon comes up Vanilla to Vanilla Cop, same as VT does. It's basically guaranteed you made that NK at this point
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 564, Not_Mafia wrote:Nope, Mafia Goon comes up Vanilla to Vanilla Cop, same as VT does. It's basically guaranteed you made that NK at this point
lol okay

scum GC does not look up roles and slots himself into an (apparently incorrect) auto death 50/50 with another player

or

vt GC does not look up roles and slots himself into an (apparently incorrect) auto death 50/50 with another player
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In which case

UNVOTE: AP
VOTE: tw

Ride or die.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 556, Not_Mafia wrote:Why would the worst NK Espe?
hm.

QUERY: does the PR scum have to choose between using his PR and killing? Or can the same scum use both his PR and make the kill?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why is that relevant?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Oh i see there are two mafia rolecops on the clock. Well, taking Esp at face value, would mean that tw was partially cleared if Esp was actually tracker and if the PR can use his power and make the NK, and why chance it again? I guess if Hiraki didn't use his power last night that would take out the question I have about mafia PR/kill mechanics, but I don't think you'd waste a PR on a N1.

Alternatively, if tw DID make a kill N1, so he knew Esp was lying about his role (because tw did make the kill) but not about his target, tw would know that Esp could not have been the RBer, Jailkeeper, Follower. Meaning, if tw-scum did make a N1 kill, he needed to think Esp was a doc, rolecop, babysitter, or vanilla cop. Are any of those more dangerous than NM who was either a follower, tracker, or rolecop? IDK!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 568, Not_Mafia wrote:Why is that relevant?
Because if Hiraki-scum could both use his PR and make the kill, his partner may not have done anything. Meaning, if tw-scum had not made the kill but was cleared by a tracker/follower/RBer/Jailkeeper, then that would play into whether he wanted to kill that town PR to help prove his "innocence" or either minimize the chance of being targeted again.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I don't think the night kill is indicative of tw being scum. I just don't think it's inconsistent with tw being scum. There's too many unknowns.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

That's all I got for now. I think Hiraki defending AP and then voting tw when he had few votes, then unvoting tw when he was L-1, and then getting into a lolpissing match with tw in D2 twilight, is more indicative of Hiraki/tw than Hiraki/AP.

Plus Dino said AP is town.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 526, the worst wrote:if espe fakeclaimed tracker that's actually ok but like
NM seems to be laughing at Hiraki's interpretation of setup?
Hmmmmmmmmm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 570, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 568, Not_Mafia wrote:Why is that relevant?
Because if Hiraki-scum could both use his PR and make the kill, his partner may not have done anything. Meaning, if tw-scum had not made the kill but was cleared by a tracker/follower/RBer/Jailkeeper, then that would play into whether he wanted to kill that town PR to help prove his "innocence" or either minimize the chance of being targeted again.
If the worst is scum I don't think this was the rationale for the kill, I think he just thought Espe was tracker

Return to “Completed Open Games”