Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

ego
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (isolation #1) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

who's myself
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (isolation #2) » Sun May 06, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Josh
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (isolation #3) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I am not wrong about Titus. The way she interacted with me is not how town!her interacts with me. Want to cite proof of a very good hit rate?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (isolation #4) » Sat May 19, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

vla I'll let you know in a few days if I'm siteflaking
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2171 (isolation #5) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

fwiw math I thought you played pretty good and not annoying hype mathblade oile before I learned it was you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (isolation #6) » Fri May 25, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

moron
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (isolation #7) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: PUNREADER
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2391 (isolation #8) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2386, Ankamius wrote:Except for our reads on Nosferatu, our reads were literally the same (barring the obvious not-townreading each other) until just now.
I dunno about you but

I dont rhink our punreader read is the same

hmm
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2394 (isolation #9) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

did you see the "stupid" part?

it's a pretty important part of my thoughts on you, you should read it
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (isolation #10) » Mon May 28, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2581 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2571, eddie wrote:Ank

What happens to your reads if JJH flips town? or Eddie flips town?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2587 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2584, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2581, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2571, eddie wrote:Ank

What happens to your reads if JJH flips town? or Eddie flips town?
Why is this relevant to anything
if you can ask math shit questions I can ask you shit questions

but it isnt actually shit because I'm not flipping scum so idk where you're going. "jingle" isnt a good enough answer
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2603 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

some of us are waiting for others to answer basic questions
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2606 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2604, Ankamius wrote:I'm not answering on purpose because you either have no idea why I'm asking in the first place or are just disrupting my conversation because fuck it
theres no disrupting, a thread can have multiple conversations at once...
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2609 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you have spent 5 posts refusing to answer a simple question while not progressing the game. I'm pretty sure that's more obstructive than a reply to a question that was already being answered.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2616 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: jingle

yeah this is scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2617 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

and causing town apathy is the opposite of how I play you jackass. this is one thing consistent across ALL my scum and town games: I stir up activity. it's more fun to play in an active thread. literally any single one of my games will show that.

your 1st and 3rd quotes dont even talk about my meta. lol.4th is about puns case and not even remotely about metaing me as a whole. same with 982 and 998. there is ONE post there telling people I dont rhink I can be metsdived, 675 is the ONLY post talking about not metaing me as a whole, so nice constantly repeating, and even that was worded passively.

How would insulting people establish myself as a universal townread hmm? Anks been loltunnelling me all game and that's a lot worse than the first time so she has an outside shot of being xcum, not lock town. that was well broadcasted. you can ask math: he is NOT the player I'd go out of my way to buddy andpocket. that's also again not how I play scum, but lol. Mastina can confirm all of this too if shes town.

and HOW are those arguments tailored or whatever bullshit you're pushing whatsoever? the first post says only elli xan read me. the second psot says only eddie can read me. of course they're different, they're responding to different things you fucking mong.

BoP. Jingle is WAY too good to have a case like that as town. the nightkills are so whack because its scum jingle trying to not be implicated by being alive late game.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 922, Almost50 wrote:@Jingle: I'll follow the plan. We have only 3 scums, so it seems
at least
6 townies are in agreement here anyway. I mean, even assuming the worst case the town is 6-1-3 in favour still.
In post 1146, Almost50 wrote:Titus
Punreader
Porkens
EspeciallyTheLies/Jingle/Gorkington
Ginngie/Stop Getting Banned Again/PenguinPower/eddie
Nosferatu
Draynth
In post 1390, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1389, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1383, Jingle wrote:The problem with Nos's hammer isn't that she hammered Porkens. It's that she hammered Porkens right after a wagon started forming on her, with the clear knowledge that a significant number of people already found her suspicious, after doing a bunch of mental gymnastics to justify voting him. In a plurality setup.
its not like i saw people saying "lets vote nos" and then instantly started churning up reasons to vote porkens

there had already been a wagon on me, it died off, deadline came up and old wagons started popping back up. Multiple people obviously still scumread me. You're phrasing this like I felt that I was legitimately in danger of being lynched yesterday which just wasn't true. If I was actually scared of being lynched wouldn't I just ask my teammate to hammer instead since it would obviously be sus coming from me? Your narrative makes no sense.

What if both your teammates were already on Porkens? Or what if the one not on it was globally TR'd and didn't want to lose their Town credit? Or what if one or even both were NOT on the wagon bit were not online and there was no way you could know if they were going to be on soon enough??

Come on, Nos. You're better than that. You're about this close of becoming my top SR because of this silly argument.
In post 1476, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1469, Nosferatu wrote:{jingle, gork, SGBA}
{Titus, eddie, ETL}
{ank, punreader}
{draynth}
{Almost50}
Almost is scum, and so is Draynth, Almost is voting Draynth, but nobody is voting Almost. Here's an idea: Let me vote
ALMOST
while I maintain a SR on Draynth for distancing.

VOTE: Nosferatu

I have no doubt in mind that Nosferatu
is
scum here, and moreso than Draynth now. I think it
very likely
they're scum together though.
In post 1726, Almost50 wrote:@Ank: Please actually read that post. (That was on Jingle behalf)
only jingle mentions in his iso. only 1 is actually a mention. nothing towards him. lol.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

it only really matters what ETL thinks here, because Jingles iso looks pretty shit the other way too but I'm too lazy to parse it rn on mobile. Chainsaw defense and awkward hedging such as a never followed through a50 meta. Ank and if town Pun are gonna be way too tunneled to do ahit (lol at my entrance being scummy I hate xcum and this is well known you jackass you should be wifoming the opposite way)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2620 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

also LOL me being willing to vote you is buddying math icu
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2622 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2621, Ankamius wrote:why am I so bad at mafia after almost a decade Eddie
dunno man. I cant relate, maybe try golf.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

dont care enough to get toxic, but lolno

and you still havent answered me and you didnt acknowledge how everything jingle said is flat out objectively wrong

pedit; yea arrogant older player who's shit st mafia wha else is new
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2629 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2625, OnTheMark wrote:I already did.

The fight they had spews Eddie town.

It’s more likely you’re trying to save him.
ank ismt xcum, hes redacted word I'll get in trouble for saying
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

ank is sure that the team is myself and jj to the point she wont even consider a world where I'm town. lol. but it's okay, jingles open wolfing now which makes nos town. either jingle and pun or jingle and jj.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2637 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2626, Ankamius wrote:Eddie is mad because now there's three people who have caught how team.
like, you re going to blame me for being toxic in post game. it's the same thing as discrediting a scum win with "meh xcum play town threw lool ay this rvs vote where I voted xcum". "oh well eddie should've been nicer and tried to work with me" except you're scumreading me for an entrance that should cement me as town VERY easily and refusing to acknowledge anything I'm saying past that.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2638 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2635, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2627, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2626, Ankamius wrote:Eddie is mad because now there's three people who have caught how team.
Then put your money where your mouth is?

If Eddie flips town, then we lynch Jingle tomorrow.
I'm... Voting his partner?
I've changed my mind from Pun.

If JJ flips town, we cop Jingle. Scum, we cop me. Will you agree to this or is this just bullshit wifom because I'm caught scum by 3 people now?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2640 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'll be at a computer later
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2649 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2641, Titus wrote:We lynch Pun, Cop Eddie.

Or if you prefer we can go the other way around Eddie.

Math is likely a townbeard or scum.
I'll go back to this, but Jingle is xcum and I'm pretty damn sure of that atp.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2818 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

why are you making life so hard
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3041 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i'm trying really hard to restrain myself here, but you're being ignorant and obstenant.

Mark is not the one spamming it. I suggested lynch JJ cop Jingle to Ank to appease that side of the camp. He agreed. ETL agreed. Math agreed. Jingle acknowledged, though he obviously can't cop himself. I believe Nos agreed. It is literally just you here who is spamming about town unity and refusing to cooperate. There are about 3 hours before deadline, now is NOT the time for your crusade to ruin the plans and inevitably result in people targeting different people. You needed to fight this a lot harder a lot sooner, but you haven't done jack shit this game so that's on you.

We. Are. Copping. Jingle.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3212 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

viewtopic.php?p=10238098#p10238098

I was taking Math's 1/8 and expanding, very basic 1/8 * 1/8 * 1/8

I was aware it was wrongish, but it gave a good enough idea
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Good job Ank, again, sorry if I ruined part of the game for you.

our last talk on discord:
pancake - Today at 12:16 AM
the problem w this game
all of the active / mostly good players kept tunnelling me and tilting me.....
etl -> mastina -> Ank -> jingle
luckily the best player Mathblade was there to save me!
schadd - Today at 12:24 AM
lmfoao
I'm relatively happy with my play, all things considered. Definitely not my best game, but I don't know at all that Jingle would have been copped and lynched without me and he had ETL pocketed so that was a big point in his favour. I did not defend either scum lynch either, though I did my fair bit of pushing town.

Nos, Titus, do ...something next time.

Mathblade def wasn't bad all things considered, especially by his town game standards. Only player who was cooperating with me on scum!jingle for the longest time.

Seeing the teams, still wildly suboptimal nightkilling imo - hope we get the scum pt so I can see what went into them. Got some luck with PR actions, mainly with Titus becoming conf!town instead of mislynch city. Jingle would've been lynched luck or no luck anyways. Though, her reads were about as godawful as Pun's this game so I'm not sure how important that was.

GG all!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3274 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3267, Jingle wrote:Also, worth noting is that Eddie's logic on me (BoP) was hilariously bad, but fighting back on it would have been counterproductive. I loltunnel town in pretty much every game I've ever played. Basically, my scumreads are easily the worst part of my townplay. My townreads are really only worth their salt when I've done extensive research into the player in question. I may have read a bunch of your games (I will neither confirm nor deny that I have ,) but you were never the target of my meta-ing
still doesnt mattwr bruh. you had garbage reasons that did NOT at all sound like the genuine town jungle I've spectsted. BoP isnt just having a wrong read, its the arguments. those were not townie genuine loltunnelling. also, the night kills had to be from someone who didnt want to stir the thread up.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3287 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

can you and Titus agree to not try to read each other in the future please?

-_-

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”