Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 173, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 172, Firebringer wrote:Ohh cool I am 3rd party
3rd parties never win president though lol.
Yeah I am throwing all the third party votes to something productive tho
Like free ice cream for all
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by 123456789 »

1. In :
Fighting Dreamers (SIMYK) wrote:ANNOUNCE CANDIDACY: SHINJITSU NO KAGE ☆ THE UNIFIED FRONT AGAINST THE MAFIA LURKING IN OUR SHADOWS PARTY (Or SNK☆TUFATMLIOSP for ABBREVIATION)
(Just noting this...)
Fighting Dreamers (SIMYK) wrote:In my CAMPAIGN which I have already written I have SUMMARIZED why this is the case AND what I intend to do. Specifically I hold within my lucidity the thoughts that AS we need to CENTRALIZE town votes as QUICKLY as possible we neds to FOCUS our CHAKRAS upon sorting the meta-readable players in {123456789, Blind Bandits (SPECIFICALLY purrcocet), Ruby-chan, Ausuka-chan, and Mutant-kun} since because it is EASIEST to lock onto these people as scum EARLY and if they are ALL town they are GOOD assets for future leaders as well! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
(Note: It is quite easy to tell SIMYK and The Worst apart unless they are trying to purposefully trick us or cowrite a post; SIMYK has a really distinct style.)

Anyway, I'm heavily considering joining your party or whatever (I read the rules, but I have forgotten them already), and I like your strategy.

2. In :
In post 6, Ruby Red wrote:ANNOUNCE CANDIDACY: LYNCH SCUM DAY ONE PARTY
BY JOINING THE LYNCH SCUM DAY ONE PARTY, YOU GET:
[X] GOOD READS
[X] CHARISMA
[X] TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CREATION OF A GAME-WINNING POE
[X] THE SATISFACTION OF A SCUM FLIP DAY ONE
JOINING OTHER PARTIES GETS YOU:
[X] WEAK READS
[X] NO CHARISMA
[X] INFESTED BY SCUM
[X] A TOWN LYNCH DAY ONE
NINE OUT OF TEN DOCTORS WOULD RECOMMEND
PROVEN TO WHITEN TEETH AND LOWER CHOLESTEROL
JOIN LYNCH SCUM DAY ONE TODAY
Sounds like a scum party; no way!

3. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:Announce Candidacy! for the mutante party :3
No mechanical solving to do here (at least, now now), so no.

4. In :
Invisibility wrote:Ruby how are you in two districts
Good catch; they are in both Mayfair Club and New York.

5. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:I don't know about the rest of these candidates, but here at the mutante party we don't have our leader dictate the lynch.
(No offense intended, but...) I would hope not!

6. In :
Ruby Red wrote:lol

"hey guys, let's join P.R.I.C.K.S., it'll help town!"
??? What is this all about? Also, are you scum? Serious question.

7. In :
Ruby Red wrote:over here at LYNCH SCUM DAY ONE you are GUARANTEED a scum lynch day one OR YOUR MONEY BACK
How can you guarantee such? Does that mean we can lynch you the next day if you don't lynch scum? And what if you are bussing scum? I don't want hollow promises; I am
definitely not
joining your party.

8. In :
Fighting Dreamers by proxy of jjh927 wrote:First is ME, Anumi Karoku or as MANY of you are cognizant of my identity, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis! I am KNOWN for possessing a POWERFUL, RESPECTFUL, and UNWAVERING VOICE so you can be CERTAIN that not only will I be a CHARISMATIC leader able to BIND us together in a similar fashion to the product generated by the COLLAGEN of EQUINE HOOVES known as “glue”, but I will ENSURE that all TOWN-ALIGNED voices whom are in my party will BE ABLE to have an ACTIVE and RELEVANT voicage in our DECISIONS. While GERRYMANDERING may HARM our DEMOCRATIC POWER, with a STRONG, LARGE, and CENTRALIZED party we shall do our BEST to overcome this shortcoming! o(≧∇≦o)

Our SECOND leader is AHIRU-TAN ┌( •́ ਊ •̀ )┐, also known as THE WORTS! He may ONLY be a duckling and thus VERY YOUNG and FOOLISH, he is a VERY important part of this DYNAMIC DUO! (✿˘艸˘✿). I acknowledge the verity of the circumstances that at times, I can perehaps get TOO excited and my POWERFUL, RESPECTFUL, and UNWAVERING VOICE may OBSTRUCT us since because I can CONFBIAS myself - but Ahiru-tan understands the IMPORTANCE of taking a STEP back and relaxing! OUR contrasts in personalities EVEN us out! WHEN this game gets TOO stressful, it is the COMEDIC relief and EASY READABILITY of Ahiru-tan that will ENSURE that we can progress! o(^∀^*)o
Seriously, if you two are town, which I am really hoping atm, you two would make great leaders.
Fighting Dreamers by proxy of jjh927 wrote:META
We MUST acknowledge that MANY people in this table are META-READABLE. These are PRIORITY sorts for us to win. {123456789, Blind Bandits (SPECIFICALLY purrcocet), Ruby-chan, Ausuka-chan, and Mutant-kun} MUST all have solidified reads on them at the end of the day! ONCE we establish these people’s alignments it is ONLY with great caution shall town REVISE their collective reads on them.
COLLABORATION
We CANNOT let ourselves succumb to CONFBIAS and CIRCLEJERK. The TOWN in my last scumgame lost since because they REFUSED to pressure certain people - we cannot LET competent scumplayers SLIP under the radar without STRONG meta or EVIDENCE to back ourselves up. I am COGNIZANT that some people may fear my SCUM GAME after PYP X/Y, but DO NOTE that Ahiru-tan is ALSO in this hydra and is MUCH more readable than I am!
DISCOURSE
We are a TOWNBLOC - it is INEVITABLE that scum will TRY to join our party and SO we must SORT ourselves through our disagreements. A townbloc does NOT win by simply AGREEING with each other but through DISCOURSE and ACTIVITY. Your OPINION always matters, even if it is WRONG!
LYNCHES
IF we win the presidency, we will PRIORITIZE lynching people with both SCUM equity and whom are DETRIMENTAL to town’s synergy, failing that we have a STRONG meta read on someone in our aforementioned list!
I like the emphasis on meta a lot. I like what you say under collaboration, though I think you and Ahiru-tan are going have to be some of the ones at the forefront at figuring out who the competent scum players are. I like the third point and am ambivalent on the fourth.

9. In :
Ruby Red wrote:or you could ignore all that and just get a scum lynch day one lmaop
I've asked this once or more already, but.... Are you scum?

10. In :
Ruby Red wrote:your plan imo is the kind of thing that sounds good on paper but would actually just end up infested by scum like in echo bay grits seo if anyone read that
??? I don't understand how that is relevant at all??? Seems more like discrediting to me...

11. In :
Invisibility wrote:is it bad that i'm townreading Fighting Dreamers
I don't think so. Why are you paranoid about it?

12. In :
Blind Bandits wrote:i should smack u for putting me in the meta pile
I don't consider it an insult; I don't think they are saying you are a bad player. It's just that you are a somewhat unique/different player from most.

13. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:I interpreted your post as shading me by trying to say that all I'm trying to say is that my party will simply help the town. In general, you feel like someone who is threatened by other parties and intends to shut them down. I took this moment to explain how I don't think people directly competing to obtain power is going to be helpful at all. Overall, this game isn't about whose party gets elected. It's about getting scum. To tear the town apart through the competition of elections is exactly what scum will want to happen as it will only result in people lynching their 'political opponents' which is probably other townies.
I kinda agree with this interpretation.

14. In :
Edosurist wrote:Yeah. Ruby, however, is actually town.
How do you know? Or rather, why are you so certain?

15. In :
Edosurist wrote:Well, maybe Ruby isn't as town as much as mutant is scum.
(I'm not getting a scumvibe from Mutant??? Is this read meta-based or play-based?)

16. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:My impression of Invisibility would be that they wouldn't do this anyway but I'd just like to advise against being so quick to join or leave a party. This is less relevant to today but, since you only get to change party once per day, players should be certain when doing so.
Good point.

17. In :
Not Known 15 wrote:And...
Stop.

This whole voting system is manipulative, and slanted in the favour of mafia. The strength of the town is coordination.

These are the(town imposed) rules we should play with:
1.We publicly decide on a candidate to be voted upon all by majority vote.(remember we don't need to vote for someone who actually is in campaign mode)
2.No one diverts from the candidate appointed by majority vote. Doing so is a claim that your vote(in your district) came from scum.
3.No one votes twice. Voting twice is a claim that these excess votes came from scum.
4.After the candidate is selected, we all discuss who shall be lynched. We will again decide by majority - unless the candidate is confirmed town.
5.If the president mislynches someone who was not selected they are scum.
6.Scum due to 1-5 and 7-8 must be lynched first. Only exceptions are guilty results.
7.An unconfirmed President who declines to lynch scum is scum.
8.False roleclaims and fake results come only from scum.
Even if this is the best strategy overall for the game, I don't think town (or anyone really) is gonna want to really follow this set of rules. I most certainly would not.

18. In :
Ruby Red wrote:basically a god of townplay

not actually a god, but basically a god
HURT: Ruby Red

19. In :
Not Known 15 wrote:Hey.
I said STOP.

And I mean stop.
Stop every single conversation you are in.

In your next post you must acknowledge and accept the rules I have laid out.
As soon as everyone has checked in and acknowledged the rules I have imposed on this game we will continue.
Yes, scumhunting and conversation are very important. But establishing this much more townsided voting system is absolutely necessary if we want to have an acceptable chance to win.
Are you scum trying to look townie by suggesting a "townie" voting system? And my answer is no--I refuse to agree to said rules because I joined this game in part due to the unique voting mechanics. You are basically asking us to do away with it all, and while it may be mechanically sound, it is a huge fun-killer. Furthermore, I am sure the mod balanced AROUND the mechanic being present (and being used as it was designed, not as you suggested), so I think the increase in town EV your approach may give is not worth the decrease in fun that results from said rules.

20. In :
Not Known 15 wrote:Announce Candidacy:
Creating Better Voting Party
These are the principles of the Better Voting Party:
No, for reasons specified above.

21. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:I think many people are overlooking one thing that this plan fixes though: all mafia essentially have a double vote. The mafia can punish the town for vote fraud but, as far as we know, we can't do anything to punish them. I'm sure we probably have a PR that does this job though but any scum with a hint of confidence are going to be heavily influencing every election.
Wait, they can vote twice? I thought that was simply changing a vote illegally, not submitting an extra vote? Also, the town would need to be super strong if that was the case because scum doublevoters are really strong.

22. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:I think having any 1 person deciding the lynch is fundamentally a bad idea. There is no gurantee that this 'obvious townie' isn't just a deep wolf and this policy just enables them to have their way with the lynch. Besides, being obviously townie =!= good reads. I do think we should be voting people based on how townie they are rather than the strength of their reads though.
I agree with this to a certain extent.

23. In :
Hebichan wrote:Right now, I'm of the mind that we should look at how the districts are formed right now. It seems like New York and Mayfair are a bit larger, and its not really an even distribution. It feelsl ike this is used to dilute some town votes a bit.
Mayfair I believe had only 3 and was one of the smaller ones. That said, we should pay attention to the districts as that could give us some extra info. (Perhaps Mutant can look into this; this seems like something he would be really good at.)

24. In :
Ruby Red wrote:"explain ruby's towngame"?

wth does this mean
What it says. I.e.: They want others to give their thoughts on your town meta.

25. In :
Edosurist wrote:For Central Park, that looks like mutant. For Mayfair Club, 123456789 is potentially an important swing vote between Ruby and FD.
How am I an important swing vote. Atm, I am almost
certainly
going to join FD's party. I am also almost
certainly **NOT**
join Ruby's party. I would consider joining Mutant's party, but it is unlikely, and I'm not joining Not Known 15 because I think it is 1) a killjoy and 2) impractical.

26. In :
Mutantdevle wrote:First of all, @everyone please provide a list of everyone on this player list and specify if {You've never played with them before | You've played with them once | You've played with them multiple times | You've hosted a game they were in}
Agh, that's kinda hard.... Even if I hosted or played with someone before, I might not really have a good way to read them...

1. FIGHTING DREAMERS (the worst / SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis hydra) - I've played with them once (Open 724: PYP X/Y)
2. NicoRobin - Don't think I've played with them
3. Firebringer - I've played with them a couple of times; I'm not sure if they have ever played a game I modded (I don't think so...)
4. Iconeum - Played once
5. Hebichan - Probably haven't played with them (? --> Maybe they were in the most recent Defcon mafia which was quite awhile back?)
6. ArcAngel9 - Never played with (as far as I remember)
7. Edosurist - I believe I've modded a game or two with them in it, but it's been awhile and they don't have a distinctive playstyle as far as I remember.
8. Myloninja13 - Played once
10. Wraith - Don't think I've played with them
11. Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra) - I wanna say I've played with Nosferatu and also modded a game that Nosferatu was in, but again, can't really remember
12. Aronis - I know I've played with them once before but can't remember the game. I think they replaced out of that game as well.
13. Ruby Red - Never played with (as far as I remember)
14. Tazaro - Don't think I've played with them
15. Not Known 15 - Don't think I've played with them
16. Ausuka - I have played multiple times with them, and they currently have a 100% accuracy rate on meta-reading me (sample size is decent) (Note that the reverse isn't true.)
17. Whemestar - I've played I think one, possibly more games with them.
18. Invisibility - Don't think I've played with them
19. mutantdevle - Played one game with them

(Also, I would like to note that for those who don't know though it should be pretty obvious, I am alt, and my identity should be very easy to figure out.)
"You learn mathematics by doing mathematics."
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Are there any candidates that represent shit posters?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 177, Firebringer wrote:Are there any candidates that represent shit posters?
vote for me
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

is 134556789 ircher
Im a dog that quacks
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Yes, and I miss the real ircher
Show

Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I don’t remember playing with you 123456789? I may just have bad memory lol.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Okay i have a 100% read on ircher so i can find out if hes town or scum later on
Im a dog that quacks
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I think I will vote for wheme because he is a shit poster
Show

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

ty vm

voting for me is gr8 if your scum or town because im third party
Im a dog that quacks
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 177, Firebringer wrote:Are there any candidates that represent shit posters?
me, but participating in elections is lame
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Invisibility »

im feeling some scum vibes from 123
weak ones right now
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 181, Myloninja13 wrote:I don’t remember playing with you 123456789? I may just have bad memory lol.
(Open 724: Pick Your Power X/Y; check my wiki)
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Join whatever Fighting Dreamer's party is called.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by 123456789 »

In post 186, Invisibility wrote:im feeling some scum vibes from 123
weak ones right now
How/Why?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Invisibility »

i think i'm being paranoid tbh
you're probably town
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

@123456789 I missed the 2 in your name when I recorded who you've played with before in my PT :(
I mostly just lurk now.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Mutant endorse me and I’ll join ur party
Im a dog that quacks
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I endorse you, but not as leader of my party.

Get your own party!
I mostly just lurk now.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Sigh way to be anti town you townie
Im a dog that quacks
Blind Bandits
Blind Bandits
Goon
Blind Bandits
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Blind Bandits »

yo @ruby red we both purrsonally think u are towny af and we wanna be lazy and join ur group

but some demands first that i please want you to consider
thanks

Spoiler:
1 .
We
Need
Some
Mf
Emojis ! ! ! ! !
Image Image

2. we need some cactus juice asap...

3. can this be your anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2xXY-WtKWM
purrcferatu
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by 123456789 »

Everyone must join a party or create a party within the first 60 hours of this game. (Countdown: (expired on 2018-06-14 00:00:00).)
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Umm, why?
I mostly just lurk now.
FIGHTING DREAMERS
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by FIGHTING DREAMERS »

1-9 a few of the issues you took with Ruby there can be directly attributed to her personality & overconfident playstyle, as well as team mafia memes.

Also good call, I won't really be signing my posts as I doubt I could immitate SIMYK if I tried and she writes too well to sound like me

ヽ(`⌒´)ノ
hydra of Ahiru-tan and Anumi-chan!
(aka. the worst & SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis)
FIGHTING DREAMERS
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by FIGHTING DREAMERS »

oh and also an Echo Bay Grits SEO meme

Taly (scum) and Sando (town) formed a group called PRICKS which I and several other scum plus like 2 townies joined. The idea was to enforce rational discussion rather than people hipshooting each other. scum treated it as a free vengekill basically lol
hydra of Ahiru-tan and Anumi-chan!
(aka. the worst & SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”