In post 7, Pine wrote:Ummmmm...
VOTE: Mastina
VOTE: SirCakez
VOTE: Hiraki
VOTE: Dunnstral
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
VOTE: Momrangal
VOTE: TheBrie
VOTE: EeveeLution Army (Assuming I know the primary of this alt)
VOTE: ArcAngel9
VOTE: Wisdom
VOTE: havingfitz
You realized I am town which is a good start. Than again you could be scum and thats why you know Iam town. Hmmmm. I am a bit diasppointed I didnt draw scum this game as it would be fun given the rules

Also I am the town Potato. I cant tell you if I am baked, mashed or fried as it goes against my win con
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Tue May 29, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Do periods , commas etc count. Just curious as I have a bad habit of making a series of them after I finish a sentence, I honestly dont know why

<<< Answered in post . >>>

Lastly anyone who claim potato is auto scum since it obvious I am the only potato in this game

@Dunn
Not sure I thinking mabe since it restricts the info flowing
Last edited by mastina on Tue May 29, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:45 pm

Tommorow i should be able to post better posts...away from my main computer atm.

if we get to two weeks and we are getting nowhere than i prob will vote for a day limit. i dont want the game to meander and people loose interest.

Sorry for not posting more...still trying to figure things out.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:45 am

Sorry...kinda got distracted by things in RL, Will try to do better

Otter- can you tell me what about my post seems fake, ungeuine .

will post more later

Oh and Hi Math......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:49 am

" They say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday"
Winnie the Pooh

Okay for those who had played with me before , when have I ever been terribly active the first day. You should know that its not a sign of my alignment either way,

Otter......
How is those excuses incompatible. Why cant both be true? I could be away from my main computer but figuring things out. I fail to see the logic for the rationale/ . Kind of seem forced

Part of me want to vote Wisdom for being Wisdom. If he is scum he likely to be a hard player to lynch. Right now I ma going to ignore that rationale bc it is pretty terrible
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:40 am

In post 263, SirCakez wrote:
In post 251, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 237, SirCakez wrote:Kokichi is not good either, but not feeling as bad. The tunneling on Wisdom feels like a scum move. 168 really irked me. I also find questioning townreads on yourself to be a scumtell. I am only leaning scum here b/c the play feels different from scum Koki in Partition which has me wary.
If you're saying it's different than my scum play then how are you still scumreading me?
Because it's still scummy play.

@whoever asked I'm townreading Mom b/c it feels like they are actually trying to progress this dead game and I really like their call out on Wisdom's low hanging fruit scumlist.

@Fitz I honestly have forgotten what we were even debating over re;the backpedaling, it was like a week ago.

Fuzzy's was really bad.
I'm worried of lynchbaitiness though.

Math what's your meta on Fuzzy?

Also don't like Pine's last post, feels like something useless scum would vomit into the thread to keep up appearances.

Lol...... this is like saying I am worried my cat is cat. I am the king of lynchbait. I know its not a good thing but I have embraced my lynchbaityness,
In post 265, MathBlade wrote:
In post 261, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 213, MathBlade wrote:
In post 206, LuckyOtter wrote:Math, what makes Pine and ArcAngel clearly town?

Also interested in your reads on momrangal and eevee.

--

SirCakez, does anything from Fuzzy feel genuine to you? It doesn't to me. If you have meta or something that can help me understand by all means share.

ArcAngel because as area-ist as this may sound I have worked with a lot of people from India/Southeast Asia and it’s a lot easier for me to tell when they are lying.
This is an interesting meta-type kind of read you got on me? Are you bribing me for an easy town read math? So how do South Asians sound when they lie?
In post 224, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 222, Hiraki wrote:I haven't been feeling townWisdom here too hard either.
Why not?

--
I feel like I'm stalled waiting for Fuzzy to do something, which isn't helping the game. So to try to keep things moving:

ArcAngel, do you have a read on Fitz?
--
Pedit: Momrangal, I was just about to ask you about this again. I don't understand your reaction to my question in 177. Do you have a read on Dunn?
Why are you exclusively asking me about Fitz? *Raising my eye on you*
Well but i do want to explain here though.. So here you go!

I played with Fitz in a game where he was a town and later turned into scum. He is an extremely competitive player. Unlike me, he is not very transparent. He usually has good logic in his post regardless of his alignment. What concerns me about him that i didn't feel him as persuasive he gets when he is town but this little too early to judge him on this. I got a future-leaning scum read on him.
In post 231, Pine wrote:I feel like this is not the ruleset for Hiraki and Wisdom. They keep coming up against their quota.

They can both be Town for now though. Wis stronger I think. Otter might be Town. Brie's replace-out feels Town, but is probably NAI. Dunn is lurking, which I don't think is good for him. Fuzzy is still hoping we'll get bored with his wagon and move on. I'm not letting up.
If pine is scum. We have lost this game. Don't fail me pine. Don't be scum.
In post 255, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: fuzzy
You're so hot that i just want to sheep you!!

But lets lynch Hiraki today, He is scum!!
In general I find that when most of them lied, they end up being really polite about it and then trying to still be in the good graces afterward or they'd ask if it was "good enough". And if they were serious about something then they were a lot more forward. Again it's a stereotype and probably shouldn't be used here as people are more than a stereotype but it hasn't failed me yet. I had one contractor who pretty much pretended to be clueless so I had a coworker of mine teach me a few things in Hindi and he was shocked when I said something back to him and got all apologetic. It was fun. I don't know enough hindi to understand anything but enough to get tone etc.

@Pine I'd worry if you DIDN'T suspect me. Anyone townreading me instantly is either scum or a god of town play because I know the amount of people who can accurately read me in a few posts and none of whom are in this game.

@Sircakez
Same potato bullshit at start. Same either lack of catchup/understanding while not contributing as here as a matter of conscience I can't allow this same pattern to exist.

So basically me being me is scummy.......

Math worries ms a bit as he says I am easy to read as scum and yet he reading me as scum.......The only thing I can figure is he is either scum and paushing lynchbait or he trying to wait me out to see my play.
Though his interactions with me in other games should tell him am null at best going either directions (that of being scum or town
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:43 am

Pine if I am hard core scum why are you voting Pine...... trying to figure out your logic here.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:44 am

I mean Kochi....and now I wasted a post correcting myself......ugh

<<<
INFRACTION
: Third post in a row; user has been warned. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:03 am

umm ( Math) what was the point pf a fake vig. It was was obvious so it would not work as a reaction test

Lucky I did not see a game attached...... just that my scum game ib general is to semi lurk. Can you point to what game he was reference to.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:26 pm

I admit that I have mostly just floated along this game and have not done much except maybe threw in a few mediocre posts at best. No way is this my best.

Okay so Math thinking is that I am scum and that my scum partners are pushing for my lynch as they did in the Three game. I kinda get why he is being paranoid here since I burnt him badly as scum. I think that he is ignoring the possibility I am town and I am am just getting run up by scum ie I am playing as lynchbait this game. Not asking you to town read me Math but just consider that I might be town here/ Basically he being paranoid as anything. Honestly this kinda makes me think Math is town here, Maybe he over estimating my scum game, Not sure. I thinking Math is town.

I think Pine is playing layed back game. Its kinda wierd that he think Math is scum when Math is the one who is really pushing me as scum.

I dont get Wisdom reads...... It just seems like he scum reading people . I am confused his votes on Fritz and me. Kinda feel like he just going with the crowd

Otto..... I just dont feel confident in voting for a players atm.......

( would be funny if Math is scum this game and I get burnt .....after the Ending in Three game it would be a fair turn around)
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:12 am

Dunn- If I knew who was scum I would vote for them......When I wrote that I was tied for being lynched.

Otter- You are trying way too hard to find contradictions where there is zero.....
1) Lynchbait is my basic operating system. I am not trying to be lynchbait .
2) Maybe you should actually read your post. In you specifically asked why I did not vote for anyone ..as well for asking for my reads

Otter seems like trying way to hard to find contradiction. Part of me feels like he is scum trying to lynch me. I guess he could be town just scum hunting badly

Also i think Math is towm........

Math- Just saying I think there is scum on my wagon. I guess I was being hyperbolic. Yes I am skating by, I glad you can read my mind so you know that I am doing it on purpose and that I am wanting the other player to ignore me. Sorry you cant read my mind so please don try to attribute motivation .

Pine- Why do you think if I was town i would be lynched. Why cant scum not just momentum. Its not like all three scum is going to jump on my wagon/.
Wow you must be Sherlock Holmes .....Figuring out the whole scum team on day 1 without any flips. This is bordering on the edge of trying to set up multi lynches/Pine who would you vote for tomorrow if I am lynched today ( and I flip town in which I will)
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:55 am

Otter
Ok..... I kinda of misread what you said.......However there is no contradictions in my statements. If I made a mistake I would of corrected it. I am general am lynchbait. When I am not than you should prob worry. In general I try harder whan I am scum as have only lost one maybe two game as scum and are very proud of my scum record/ . i am usually laid back as town. Maybe I worded it badly. prob did...all I was asking was Math to consider that my play was lynchbaity which is how I normally play as.

well since I am one of the leading lynch candidate of course I am defending off attacks/ . As I said I am being a bit lazy. However lazyness is not equal to scum. Honestly I have not seen any of your post that come close to proving Im scum.
EA
No I have considered it as well though I want to look trough the game to see if I notice anything wierd or off
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:41 am

Otter
Can you tell me how much experience you have had with mafia. Have you played on other sites

Math
Honestly your argument for me being scum is bad...... Potato gambit (huh) . This is the absolutely the weirdest rationale for being scum. I have no idea what to make of this. Nothing I have done is something I have not done both as town and as scum/

Pine
In you insert you are atleast slightly town reading Mom. Two days later in you are reading Mom as scum. This seems kind of sudden. In you explain your POE but there seems to be alot of holes in your process. First off Evee would be the only counter wagon as Fritz has only two votes . This does not seem much as a counter wagon. Thirdly , even if I gave you the benefit of agreeing that Evee was somehow a viable counter wagon, you gave no reason on why scum would be on both Evee and Fritz and just one of those wagons and not sitting on a player and avoiding the wagon all together.Your explanation on why Mom was scum and Dunn was not was pretty weak and also based on the flimsly premise of scum being on both counter wagons of mine. Which we dont know. Alao the premise that I am scum/Also may I add reading both of my conter wagon as town is just poor logic /Honestly it seems like you are basing everything on alot of assumptions. I dont like how you shrug off a pretty legitimate response to your logic in
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:45 am

those games I did not have to worry about post limits and things like that...... This game I am limited to the amount of stupid things I can say......

Its hard to believe that Math is misreading this badly. Either he is tunneling me like crazy or he scum trying to push my lynch. Either one seems likely at this point. What has me leaning scum is his potato comment. Its pretty obvious I post that in RVS every stupid game and they have zero irreverence to this game. The comment felt more than forced

Otter
can you give your experience with mafia. Thanks

Okay so I need to go over the Fritz ISO I guess........
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:47 am

Nor did my potato comment have any thing to do with my role in those games.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:10 pm

i have not seen a good case for Fritz. Mom vs Fritz seems 1v1 thats prob TvT. I am open to it being TvS or SvS but right now it just seem ,ike two townies getting at it

Wisdom
You said that Otter seems shzllow. Curious what makes him more scum just newbtown

SC can you go more into why i am scum after you flat out said that I am likely lynchbait.

I think Otther is prob newb town
Wisdom concerns me, He could be defending me and Evee knowing we are gown and trying to get town cred when we flip town. Hd slightly leaning town
Mom seems like the town player i played with before but i migt be wrong. My Early reads are usually terrible.
Math is either tosn that is tunneling the heck out of me or scum trying to push a lynchbait canidate

i think there is very likely atleast 1 scum on my wagon,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:25 am

In post 525, SirCakez wrote:Fuzzy it's not that I think you're super scummy, I could just go either way and you're obviously a divisive person who needs to flip before endgame.
I would move back to Eevee if that got going again FYI.
I still lightly townread Fitz, so I would not go there atm.
bc this doesnt sound like scum ready to jump on the best mislynch atn..........

Honestly i dont like the composition of either EA's or my wagon. I am 99.9 percent sure scum is on my wagon and there very likley scum on EAs

Math
what makes you think A9 reads are scum based and not just a town with bad reads.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:56 am

Vote Sir Cake

out of everyone here he seems to ring the most scummiest, I can not see anyone that reads 525 and not get atleast a tinge of scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:30 am

Putting the game on pause for a second
MB.... I am so glad you are out of surgery and everything went well. I hope you have a speedy recovery.... Wishing you well man

Back to the game now......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:41 am

Wisdom
can you explain you case for Fritz for me

Lucky
Not so confident.....its just s gut feeling atm.

Pine
so you can do what you want but I cant.....that is nice
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:25 am

unvote

Vote Fritz
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:44 am

Its a PL..... thats all. He been MIA for days now and we are reaching close to deadline........

Kochi..... except Im not scum/ so your theory falls flat
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:49 pm

vote Fuzzy

im the town cop but whatever, town is bound and determine to lynch me....at this point i kinda dont care
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:41 am

Unvote
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:53 am

bc you know someone cant be tired and frustrated at all

Honestly town kind of deserve to lose at this point......I claim cop and noone bats an eye to pull off my wagon just in case I am really the cop/ There is no way that there is not atleast one scum on my wagon. If I do get lynched yall need to lynch off my wagon. Have a feeling that wont happen ( assuming I am lynch which as I said seems likley.)

my list to vpte on Tommorow
Math
Otter
Pine

I dont think Dunn is scum but thats a gut feeling. I have mix feelings on Otter and he could go either way
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:09 am

EA- I would place money that either Math, Pine or Otter is scum

Anyways who said I was lying about being the cop.........I messed up by claiming but I cant change that so I have to work what I got

Assuming by some miracle I am not lynched....Scum will have to RB me ( assuming they have a RB) The set up makes me think there is one ....bc otherwise it will be an fairly easy game of follow the cop. Killing me would be crazy since there is a protective role in play/ That means they will very likely kill someone else tonight.

Mod what is the status on Fritz,,,,,,,,

<<< Being replaced. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Actually I expected a unvote and than a push/pressure to see if I was the cop. I was not wanting or expecting a cc. That is the right move in this situation I was hoping that someone would put pressure on me for my claim in order to see if I was the cop after I stupidly blurted out me role......

@ Math
I am actually pretty insulted........... Really you think I am going to play this bad as scum? I won the ending in three games by outsmarting several people. I am surprise that think I am the same player that outsmarted you in the Ending in three game and yet is likely to be lynched on day 1 ,,,,,,, Thought you would give me a bit more credit.

well town need to decide if they should lynch me or Fritz as we are the two most viable candidate. I dont see a no lynch as being helpful or even a remotely smart move. Whoever gets lynched we should push everyone on that wagon ( assuming Fritz flips town also)
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:26 pm

BTW CC my claim would be dumb as anything bc I will flip town cop and than the person who cc would be lynched the next day........
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:15 am

vote Fritz

like I said if I am lynched you need to lynch off my wagon bc I can guarantee there is scum on it......

I think Fritz has gone and is not coming back. Not sure if Mastina is replacing him...I did see anything about this as yet

Mastina

Going to camp and will be away from the keyboard all next week, VLA June 25-29

if i dont come back than the kids have drove me crazy and I am wandering aimlessly through the woods somewhere in Texas
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:24 am

Good job on lynching the town cop.........Maybe you can manage to lynch the doctor tomorrow......

I dont leave till tomorrow......so I could of put in a investigation. Was going to investigate Wisdom as if wisdom was town than I would have a strong ally to team with ...if not we would get a rid of a dangerous player.
was prob was going to investigate Math night two

Anyways Scum deserve to win atm bc town is playing terrible........
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:34 am

Honestly I dont what to say,,,,,,Kind of frustrated atm

No way would I claim cop...I would claim vanilla townie if I was scum.....and try to work my way out of the situation. No way would I play this badly, Might of fake a bit ( if I was scum) but no way would I go full on lynchbait as I did. Town really needs to rethink their strategy or they are going to be nuked by scum.

Yes I messed up by claiming but town should of worried more about lynching a PR like they did.........
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:37 am

Yeah you lynched claimed PR.......I know my play was not stellar but lynching town PR is just terrible......

I hope you are scum Math....as I said it would only be fair play after I pulled one over on you with the Three Mafia game
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:46 am

Also sorry If i came off like a jerk....... let my emotions get the best of me.....

Honestly I would play with all of yall again and I hope you feel the same way about me

Take care........

I do hope town somehow pulls this out somehow though
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:05 pm

I feel bad about going off the rail and getting lynched. I not sure why I claimed why i claim other than just frustration, I didnt think out my action. I let yall down.
Hope town can forgive me

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”