Micro 809: Greatest Idea - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Maestro
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Skype vs Discard Comparison:
Skype has been the leading video conferencing software for years now but ever since Discard arrived in 2011, it has been giving Skype a run for its money. Let’s look at a comparison of Skype vs Discard below:

1. Bandwidth Usage:
In terms of data usage, Discard is more efficient than Skype. Discard only transmits audio data when a participant in a call speaks while Skype constantly transmits audio data (it is more like a phone call). Speaking quantitatively about Skype vs Discard, Skype has a recommended bandwidth of 100 kbps for voice calls while Discard has a recommended bandwidth of 64 kbps. This is one reason as to why is Discard is better than Skype.

2. CPU Usage:
While the CPU usage is subjective to the system configurations, users have reported that Skype reaches a CPU usage of as high as 30% during a voice call while Discard reaches a CPU usage of as high as 15% during a voice call. This Skype vs Discard comparison shows that Discard’s average CPU usage is less than that of Skype’s.

3. File Transfer Features:
Skype supports the transfer of all file types and allows you to open multimedia files (such as images and audio) from within the software. Discard also supports the transfer of all file types and allows you to play them from within the application. It is a tie in this Skype vs Discard comparison.

4. Max File Size:
The maximum file size limit for Skype is 300 MB while it is 8 MB (free version) and 50 MB (Nitro version) for Discard. Skype is the clear winner in this Skype vs Discard comparison.

5. Screen share Features:
Both Skype and Discard have a built-in screen share feature, but it works differently in each application. In Skype, you can share your screen during a voice or video call by simply pressing the “+” key and selecting “Share screens…”. In Discard, you can share your screen during a video call only by tapping on the Video/Screen share swap button – within the screen share feature, you can choose to share your entire screen or just a specific application/part of your screen (a key function that is missing in Skype). Discard wins here because it offers privacy in screen sharing which Skype does not.

6. Call Recorder Features:
Neither Skype nor Discard supports native call recording, so it is a tie between the two. However, you can make use of extensions and third-party programs to add the call recording functionality. For Skype, you can use Callnote Premium Call Recorder. For Discard, you can use Discard Echo.

7. Group Call Features:
You can make free group calls via Skype and Discard, but come with different features for facilitating the group calls. The most major difference though is that Skype supports up to 25 members for a group call while Discard supports only up to 10 members. So, for large online meetings or conferences, you should choose Skype.

8. Private Call Feature – Audio/Video:
Skype and Discard allow you to make one-on-one or small group private audio and video calls. Skype allows private calling to landline and mobile phone numbers while Discard does not. However, Discard’s private call feature is more secure (since it assigns a dedicated server for private calls) which is why it takes the edge in this comparison.

Conclusion – Skype vs Discard:
Out of the 8 comparison factors that we have discussed, 4 factors were in favour of Discard, 2 factors were in favour of Skype, while 2 remained a tie. Based on these scores, our winner in the Skype vs Discard comparison is Discard. If you are looking for a reliable and stable telecommunication software, our recommendation is to use Discard.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

wut
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

wut
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No I mean discard
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I discarded mine because Aliens are trash and Sympathisers are also trash
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Maestro
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maestro is scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 86, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 84, Not_Mafia wrote:Maestro is scum
Expand on this.
He’s really scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm ready for maestro to be lynched
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I ain’t yo bitch
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You tried to bait me in to doing it before Maestro so in my infinite stubbornness I'm going to do it after him
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #169 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are we not lynching Maestro?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #180 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 179, ManWithNoName wrote:VOTE: N_M

I think this is the right play.
It’s not
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #181 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 178, stungun0404 wrote:
a day vig or vigilante might be wise as of now to use it on fac, to avoid a potential use of the vengeful upon his lynch. he's also a potential lynch target.

look at the odds for some player drawing a day vig card; 3/76, almost as likely as a vanilla townie at 4/76. they are all 1-S, though.

this is why i want fac to role claim; and tell me maestro, what have you done that's even remotely town?

roleclaim (3): stungun, mwnn, gemini
don't roleclaim (2): invisibility, maestro

what is even remotely wrong with having scum suspects commit to revealing their color alignment card? reticence in giving that info is an automatic scum indication in my book.

therefore, scumread: nm AND maestro
I’m happy to claim mine, just after scumstro
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #186 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 184, GeminiTwin12 wrote:Someone seems pressed.
Dat edge
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #216 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Now we lynch Maestro
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #239 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because he’s scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #241 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fuck intent

JUST DOOOOO IIIITTT!!!!!!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #243 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He’s not
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #245 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why delay a scum flip?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #247 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He is though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #254 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 248, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 247, Not_Mafia wrote:He is though
How do you know he is scum?
His posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #259 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

All of it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #261 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because he's scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #263 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Define "knew"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #265 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Define "know"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #267 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No, but he's scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #269 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ask me day 2
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #271 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #273 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm not though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #274 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't have a mechanical or role-related reason to believe Maestro is scum but I'm hard scumreading. Is that good enough? Yeesh
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #275 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I actually had to type multiple sentences and articulate myself in a reasonable fashion. This is so embarrassing.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #276 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

My brand is destroyed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #277 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm quitting the site
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #278 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'M OUUT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #280 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Someone hammer please
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #283 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm trying to lynch scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #290 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 284, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 274, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't have a mechanical or role-related reason to believe Maestro is scum but I'm hard scumreading. Is that good enough? Yeesh
What posts from maestro made you say he is scum in this post?
Yes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #294 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 292, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Anyway, let me rephrase it.
Which posts from maestro made you say he is scum in this post?
All of it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #296 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #297 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He's scummy, end of story
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #299 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What's your conclusion?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #301 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Look harder
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #307 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Re-reading Maestro's ISO, I'm pretty sure he's town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #308 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just kidding, he's scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #326 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

gg town

but there was no informed minority in the game, so set-up should have been re-rolled

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”