Titling Discussion

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:39 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 0, mastina wrote:I would like to try advertising title discussions that I feel would benefit from additional input. While this may simply take the form of drawing attention to them in site chat or the MS Discord, I also think there may be benefit to reaching out directly to parties I think may be interested. I'm a little concerned that even a "Hey, here's a link to a discussion that might interest you, let me know if you would like me to not send you any more PMs like this in the future!" PM might be annoying to some users, but I think there would be a lot of value in getting people involved in the titling process who otherwise wouldn't be.
this is very similar to a thing I brought up in my application and I think it's a very good idea—if someone nominates someone else for a title based on something that happened in a game, sending a PM to the moderator and other players saying "hey, can you weigh in on whether this seems like a good title based on what happened in the game?" is a good way to get relevant opinions from the most informed parties.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:50 am

Post by xyzzy »

I am very in favor of posts at the end of games reminding players about the title fairy thread. I honestly don't understand how anyone can be against a single short informative post like this???
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by xyzzy »

add a title at 420 posts that says "hehe this user has the funny weed number as their number of posts". it only lasts for post 420 and immediately reverts back to Mafia Scum at 421 posts

edit: oh fuck I didn't realize this would be pagetop. this is my worst pagetop ever
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by xyzzy »

In post 113, Bitmap wrote:If it was December, I would suggest a Secret Santa title event.

But for January, maybe consider having everyone pair with someone and their partners control what title they get?
this is an extremely good idea. I fully support title secret santa

Return to “Player Titles”