The Escape Room Thread

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 3, xRECKONERx wrote:Did the one with the Brits and other Commune people (Cipher Escape). The room had a really cool track involving feeding the cat the people had left behind and once you figured out that trick it unlocked a hidden door in the wall that lead to another room.
I think this was my favourite one I've done. We all had something to do. I remember doing puzzles with singer, and reck managed to get the last digit in the end.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Porochaz »

We tend to do one for meets, the last one I did in York was a lot of fun, I can't remember if it had a theme. (Diamond heist?) I've done a few with those folks though, we did one in some shipping containers in Blackpool, which set us in a secret lab, where we had to find 3 key cards - I think thats the only one I didn't particularly enjoy, there was a puzzle that didn't work, I seem to remember, and a challenge that required us to get magnets out of two pipes attached to the ceiling. But we were left debating whether there was actually anything in the pipes it took that long to do. Also the third key card to get out was an ID badge which didn't look like the first 2 cards, so we spent the last few minutes searching for something we already had, and thus failed.

The London one we did though was a lot of fun as well, it was the first one I ever did, and I remember Nexus unlocking the door as the timer hit 0, the woman watching us was screaming at the end. I don't think that was themed at all. It had a lot of hide-y holes and extra bits and pieces.

Im doing one with my friends shortly, so Ill post here and review.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.

Return to “The Arcade”