Allocate/Execute III--LIVE REVEAL--WINNER REVEALED!

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:37 am

Post by Shrek »

I'd like a season of Survivor where instead of individual immunity whoever gets the second most votes at tribal is immune next time
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:29 am

Post by PrivateI »

In post 100, Shrek wrote:I'd like a season of Survivor where instead of individual immunity whoever gets the second most votes at tribal is immune next time
You would have LOVED Survivor: Expect the Unexpected.
Last edited by PrivateI on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 101, PrivateI wrote:
In post 100, Shrek wrote:I'd like a season of Survivor where instead of individual immunity whoever gets the second most votes at tribal is immune next time
You would have LOVED Survivor: Expect the Unexpected.
no, i would have liked it
Last edited by PrivateI on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I think he would have expected it.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Sorry, y'all.

I have the results.

Spoiler:
Everyone voted, and FOUR people received votes this time.

D3f3nd3r, Mallowgeno, Empire, and McMenno, please step forward.

D3f3nd3r, you have received...
one vote.

Mallow, you have received...
5 votes.

Empire, you have received...
three votes.

McMenno, you have received...
15 votes.

This means that
McMenno joins the jury
and
Mallow
wins immunity!

(expired on 2018-06-13 21:00:00) to vote.

Only 120 votes remain, or 20 per person.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Post by McMenno »

but my strategy was flawless
mafiascum is on life support
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:57 pm

Post by Vijarada »

same
get a warrant
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by xofelf »

Wait, you had a strategy? oops.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Hello, friends.

I have the results!

Only two people received votes this time.

Spoiler:
D3f3nd3r and Shadow, please step forward.

D3f3nd3r, you received...
6 votes.

Shadow, you received...
32 votes.

This means that
Shadow
becomes the next member of the jury, and, for the final time this game, immunity is given to
D3f3nd3r.

Only 56 votes remain--that's 11.2 votes per player.

You have until (expired on 2018-06-15 20:00:00) to vote.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Wow, 5 of those votes are mine. >_> What a mystery what happened there!
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Forgive me, got to the hotel super late, and posting from my phone.

D3f3nd3r, you are already in the Final Four. Who will join you?

Two people received votes, meaning two more people are guaranteed spots in the Final Four--let's find out who they are.

CaptainMeme and Mallowgeno. Please step forward.

You...both received votes.

Congratulations Empire and Skelda! You are in the Final Four!

Now, who is the next to be eliminated?

CaptainMeme, you received...31 votes.

Mallowgeno, you received...6 votes.

CaptainMeme, you are the penultimate member of the jury. For everyone else, for the first time since early this game, NO ONE is safe.

19 votes remain, or 4.75 per player, and this is the last chance to use votes!
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by PrivateI »

But wait...Skelda, since you have a majority of the remaining votes, you will cast the SOLE deciding vote here in the thread.

You have 48 hours.

Empire, Mallowgeno, D3f3nd3r, feel free to plead your case with Skelda here in the thread, or via message to him.

Good luck.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Skelda »

Rip Meme. You played a killer game dude, like so freaking dominant. I'm sorry that you had to die.

I think I know where my vote will go, but I will make my final decision tomorrow. If anyone wants to make a plea to me, you can make it here I guess.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Shrek »

skelda vote out the person who's played the best game between the three
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Skelda »

Okay I've thought about it and I've made my decision.

Mallow, congrats on making it to the final three. You haven't spoken to me asking for me to take you, nor have you spoken to most of us for the majority of the game. I don't feel that you've put the effort in that the other two options have or frankly that the majority of the Jurors and even prejurors have and I really strongly feel that you do not deserve to win, so really there's no way that I can't go to the end with you as the person making the decision in this spot. Congrats on making it to the end with really nominal work, you've said from the beginning that you weren't planning on putting much effort in and you've definitely stayed true to your promise. Good luck in the final three.

Empire, you've been my right hand person this game. We've basically been in all alliances together, we've voted the same way every time, and we've had to stab the same people to get where we've gotten. From the time I first approached you about going to the end with the two of us and someone not from our alliance, you've been the best, most loyal ally that I could have hoped for and you've done basically everything I asked you to do, allowing us to execute our plan pretty flawlessly. I do believe that I was the more dominant one in the duo who really pushed for us to eliminate in the order that we did, but I guess that will be for the Jury to decide once questioning is done. There was the briefest moment where I considered D3f's arguments and thought about voting you out over him to prevent the potential vote-splitting we could cause because admittedly our games are similar, but I thought about how I would feel if you had betrayed me after all that we've promised each other and I sure as heck would be voting for D3f and honestly, with the people that the two of us have betrayed and put on the Jury, there would be a majority of the Jury who I feel would be perfectly justified in voting for D3f in that scenario too. We've said the whole time that it had to be the two of us in the end if we were going to take the road that we did and I think that's correct. Good luck in the final three.

D3f, I think you are way more down on your game than you should be. You were in a really horrible position right from the beginning being on the outside of a massive alliance, but you scrambled and clawed your way back into contention, made a few moves including basically singlehandedly forcing the Xof vote, and unlike me and Empire, you haven't had to brutally stab people who you had made commitments to in the back in order to do it. It's true that you were left out of a lot more votes than Empire or me, but that's to be expected when there's an alliance of six working behind your back right from the beginning. By making it all the way to the final four, you've really defied the odds and I think if I took you to the end you would be a worthy winner. You've also fought way more and put way more effort into staying this round than either of the other two members of the final four, and I definitely think that speaks to the player that you are and how much fight you've had this game and would continue to have if I didn't eliminate you here. It has been a pleasure working with you this game, and you should be proud of what you've accomplished. If I didn't think you could beat me, I wouldn't be voting you out. Well played man.

Vote: D3f
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Sure
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by PrivateI »

With that, D3f becomes the final juror. Congratulations!

After a few weeks, things are winding down. We started with over 800 votes, and now, only eight votes, those of the jury, will matter. I'm going to give you 24 hours from this post to compose an opening statement, if you wish. Send those to me via pm, and I will post them in a random order tomorrow night. Then, the jurors will get the chance to question you for 72 hours. You will NOT get a closing statement. Empire, Mallow, Skelda--great job. You've allocated your votes well to get to the end. But can you execute in the final days? Let's find out.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by PrivateI »

From Empire:

"Hey everyone, hope all of you are having a mighty fine evening tonight. I had a blast playing this game and it's a very nice reminder of why I decided to saddle on over to the LSG side of things here on MS. I'm hoping there are no hard feelings (and there will certainly be none on my end, even if I don't win here) and that we'll have a good time laughing about it all on discord voice chat.

When I was fresh off the end of my first LSG on the site, I took a look back at my game and realized just how obvious of a social threat I was as Jigglypuff and how much more active I was than the rest of the people in my tribe (and likely the entire game). I knew that coming in here, I had to tone it down significantly and find a more happy medium between appearing non-threatening and actively participating in the game. Given that I was going to be legitimately very busy at the start of this game, it was the perfect opportunity for me to try out a more UTR playstyle to try to carefully thread that needle. Looking back at this game, I think it was overall very successful - it resulted in a game I am very proud of and I hope that in the end you guys will be proud of it too.

I'll try to keep this as brief as possible. Right off the bat, I had heard about how in the last A/E there was a big majority alliance that controlled everything so I knew I had to be out in front there. So I talked to everyone I knew from off site and from previous games and cobbled together a nice big group that basically ran the game for the entire pre merge. The particularly great thing about the makeup of this alliance was that Shadoweh, xof, and Skelda all have reputations for being big social threats where I was more of a ? to a lot of people who didn't know me and I lacked experience. This made it very easy for me to hide in case someone decided to dump their votes as there were always plenty of people higher up on the food chain than me. I also had separate conversation chains with everyone in the alliance (including a 3-person chat with myself/xof/Shadoweh) building the relationships that I needed to in order to ensure that I wasn't the one getting turned on once the alliance would inevitably collapse after the merge.

Even though I did avoid overplaying for the entirety of the premerge, I was instrumental in getting the IPS vote done. Shadoweh and xof had brought up that Fluminator had been voting Shadoweh, trying to make her a target in order to blindside her down the road. So when we were deciding to get the jump on him after Vij hinted he wanted to defect and take Flum out, I suggested getting rid of IPS in order to diminish Fluminator's clout in the game and because it was an easier sell to everyone else. Getting that vote through was, IMO, what allowed us to push forward and take Fluminator out the very next round and ensure everyone in the majority alliance made the merge.

Once we got our first member of the jury, it was all about identifying and eliminating the big threats. Aronis was very threatening because he had connections everywhere and was more or less onto the idea that he was gonna get targeted (thus increasing the odds of a vote dump). Xof was an enormous social and strategic threat who had talked to everyone, was at the forefront of the major decisions pre-merge and was fairly clearly the top of the food chain in our alliance. Shadoweh was not quite as big of a threat as xof but I think was clearly the big #2. Meme became a huge strategic threat because he had been putting himself out there more and more with his playmaking, particularly around his vote claiming. Menno and Shrek were enormous threats despite having no votes because everyone would want to take them to the end and thus leave one less spot at the end for me.

Again, being able to make it to the end was all about positioning, and this resulted in my being involved in almost all of the on-the-side machinations of everyone in our alliance. When D3f first approached me about wanting to work with me and Meme, I took a lot of care in the way I presented myself - as someone who was on the outs in the alliance, who knew I couldn't win vs. xof/Shadoweh, and was looking to defect and make some plays. I also made sure to emphasize that I didn't talk to half the jury in order to diminish my threat level as much as possible. It worked - not too long after that, I started to get F3 offers from Skelda, Shadoweh, Meme etc.

I opted to prioritize Skelda as my endgame because, like me, he hadn't talked to a lot of the people who were going to be on the jury and he had also been playing a very UTR game (surprisingly). As a result, I had to make sure I came across to him as an unassuming henchman and have him feel like he was the one taking point in our alliance. It was very easy to do since our vote targets were nearly identical. All the while, I was much more assertive and speaking my mind behind the scenes with everyone else. After that point where Skelda and I made that deal, it was very easy to have him integrated into all the F3 plans I made with others. I admittedly struggled a hell of a lot to connect him and D3f since they didn't trust each other but it ultimately worked for some of the later votes.

With all this in mind, I went along with the Aronis vote for the same reasons - he was a jury threat, was aware that he was gonna get targetted, and was highly likely to defect and make plays. For the next vote, d3f had come to me and Meme with a plan to make a big move against xof where each of us would lay down 5 votes to blindside her. It was a bold play, but I came to the conclusion that it was not the right time to go through with it, particularly since it would compromise my position with Shadoweh by keeping her out of the loop when I knew she knew xof shouldn't make the endgame. Even though xof going home was a setback for my game, it was ultimately a minor one (which is why I didn't leak d3f's plan to anyone) and it had the added benefit of Meme committing more votes here to cover the ones I wasn't putting in.

That was ultimately the theme of the merge - even the setbacks only led to minor adjustments in my overall game plan. For example, though myself and Skelda wanted Menno to be our third, mallow ended up vote dumping him out of the game. This only resulted in our agreeing to have mallow at the end instead. Once mallow spent his votes to save himself, Skelda and I had majority control. Throughout the merge, I made sure to encourage Skelda's already existing belief that D3f was a bigger jury threat than me, despite the resume I knew I accumulated.

During the Meme vote, I had considered whether to under-commit votes so that I could decide who to take at the end. But ultimately, I was confident that I had successfully colored Skelda's perceptions of both myself and D3f that he would make the (IMO) unforced error of taking me to the end. Skelda's most recent post trying to portray me as the second-in-command only confirms this because, as those of you I spoke to one-on-one can attest to, I was anything but that.

I don't want to drone on and on here so I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you guys have about my play or about particular moments in the game. But the short version of everything is that I believe I played a game where I was ultimately in control of my own destiny, made it to the end with more-or-less exactly who I wanted to be at the end with, and was never at any point in danger of being voted out. The only time I was ever blindsided by a vote was when Shrek vote dumped to get rid of Vash (RIP). I applied all the lessons I learned from my last game here and took special care to restrain myself and I feel like I was ultimately more successful. Regardless of the outcome, I am relieved I can look back on this game satisfied with my own performance (which is nice because I feel like I am often too hard on myself).

Vote Empire, President of the USA (Canada?) 2018."
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by PrivateI »

From Mallowgeno:

"Well, I did my goal, I made it to the end. If you want to vote for me, that's fine. If not that's cool too. I didn't take this game super seriously and I stated that multiple times to the people I talked to. Save Aronis I never went back on my word on who I was voting for, so I hope the jury can at least respect that.

Stay frosty!
~Mallow"
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by PrivateI »

From Skelda:

"Hi guys! This game was super fun, and I really enjoyed getting to know some of you in an environment that wasn’t an anonymous game. I’m honestly probably the happiest I’ve ever been with a game that I’ve played.

Full disclosure, I am not known for my brevity. I’m going to try to edit this down if I have time, but this will not be short most likely. I will try to go roughly in order so you can jump around if need be.

So at the start, I knew that because of the nature of the game, if even one person was threatened by me and thought that I would be hard to beat in the end, they could dump their votes on me and take me out. Because of that, early on I was social and made the friends who I needed to ensure my own safety, but I intentionally didn’t try to pull big moves at the start. I joined up in a seven person alliance with Xof, Shadow, Meme, Aronis, Vash and Empire pretty much immediately, and my plan was to ride that alliance out while shielded by the more obvious targets like Xof and Meme. Additionally, I recognized that I needed to strike a balance between being social with some people who weren’t in our alliance (like I was, especially with D3f, Shrek before he lost all of his votes, and Flum) and making sure that the people I was working with didn’t feel that I was too connected to others causing them to get sketched out like what happened to Aronis.

During the early part of the game, I pretty much just went with whatever votes my alliance decided. Sometimes I was probably the first person to throw out a name, but most of the time I didn’t want to rock the boat at this early stage. The most interesting round from the premerge for my game was the round where I decided to go along with booting Flum, who I had a three-person side-alliance with Shadow with, because Flum was plotting on targeting “a big player” the following round and I needed the big players alive as shields for the early part of the game.

The big turning point for my game was probably around the Aronis round when I approached Empire and suggested that we go to the end together with the two of us and someone else who hadn’t made a major impact on the game (Menno, Shrek, or Mallow) because looking at my alliance at that point, I honestly believe that my game wasn’t perceived as well as most of them. Xof, fairly or unfairly, was seen as a master manipulator by people like D3f and had an expansive social game with people like Mallow that no one else in our group had, and I believe that she would have won handedly if she was here. Shadow I felt slightly better about going to the end with, but I knew that she had a slightly more expansive social game than me and she had more moves that were purely hers (for example she was responsible for flipping the vote on IPS based on information Vijarada gave her) and additionally when Xof was Immune people tried to take her out instead which to me made me think that she was viewed as the other big social threat. Aronis was either already booted or being booted when this plan was formed, but I do think he could have been a formidable threat and he talked much more to a wider array of people than I did, and additionally according to Xof he tried to get people to vote for me/Shadow/Meme during the round where he went home so I think I was justified in being a little unsure if his endgame even involved me. And Meme was the most dominant member of our alliance, had many many schemes and plots involving who to eliminate and when and I absolutely knew that if he was in the end he would deserve to beat anyone else, like he rocked this game.

So basically I went to Empire and was like, look our alliance is great and I like them, but we need to look out for ourselves and go with the people we have the best chance of beating. I played up how little I had talked to people who weren’t in our alliance because I knew that he felt like he hadn’t talked enough to enough people (although I do think I talked to more people outside our alliance than he did, particularly Mallow who I at least had a few conversations with when most people weren’t talking to him and Shrek who I was actually responsible for inviting to Discord and had a really long nice conversation with before he lost all of his votes). Right around this time, we also formed a final three with Shadow which I was honest about for like less than a day before I realized that there was no way I could take her to the end and expect to win. This did hurt because Shadow was definitely the person this game who I felt emotionally closest to and she trusted me a ton, but I knew I had to act in my own best interest and do what made sense for me and hope that Shadow would understand. So all during the Aronis round or slightly after, Empire and I agreed to go to the end with one of Mallow/Meme/Shrek without consulting any of them and got in a final three alliance with Shadow that I knew I wouldn’t be able to be loyal to.

The Xof round was a really interesting one for me because I was in an interesting spot in terms of what I knew and what other people thought I knew. Empire told me very near the beginning of the round basically as soon as it was a thing that D3f was planning on voting out Xof and was planning on leaving me out of the loop because he thought that Xof and I were tight. Then later, Meme approached me and explained the same thing, not realizing that Empire had already told me what D3f was doing. Empire and Meme both preferred that Xof not die, which is why Empire ultimately voted Menno before he left, but they had also both promised to vote Xof on the round where Menno was being voted out to D3f which had kind of put them in a corner. Meme and I ended up having a discussion after Empire had left where the decision was made on who would live and who would die between Xof and Menno. Ultimately, I decided not to tell Shadow or Xof to potentially save Xof for a couple reasons. First, I thought Menno was the ideal person to go to the end with for me, followed by Mallow, followed by Shrek. Shrek actually made a legitimately good move saving himself and blindsiding Vash and I thought he had the best case out of those three people for winning, but I knew that in status quo people wanted to vote Menno first and were leaning towards Mallow after that, so by allowing Xof to be blindsided I gave Menno Immunity the next round and forced us to go for Shrek. Second, I knew that Xof did need to die at some point and I didn’t want to have to spend the votes to save her/eliminate her in the future. I had always tried to keep D3f alive up to this point because I knew that he was gunning for people in my alliance that weren’t me, and even though he lied to me pretty much constantly and I was totally aware of it, I was also aware of the fact that he wanted to take me very far in the game and wanted to eliminate people like Shadow and Xof, so even if the timing wasn’t exactly what I had planned, I was flexible and definitely didn’t want the round to flip on to D3f. And third, I wanted to hide my relationship with Empire and Meme from everyone. I couldn’t allow Meme to realize that Empire had already told me and that we were as close as we were, so when he came to me I played dumb and pretended that I was getting the information for the first time, and I didn’t want Shadow to realize that I was double-dealing in final three alliances with both her and Meme, so I pretended to know nothing to make her feel super comfortable. If Shadow had realized that Meme and Empire were involved in a deal behind her back and tried to make a move, she almost certainly would have told me after we were both supposedly blindsided together and I would have been able to plan accordingly. So by not telling anyone other than Meme and Empire that I knew about the Xof vote, I ultimately maintained the equilibrium that I had built that was pretty favorable to me. Now admittedly I don’t think I should get credit for Xof dying because I didn’t actually cast the votes and I wouldn’t have wanted to, but I did know what was happening the entire time and I allowed it to happen and took advantage of the situation.

After Xof, things went pretty smoothly. Shrek was eliminated next as I set up by voting Menno the previous round. After that my intention was to eliminate Mallow, because Mallow and Shadow were the last two people with as many votes as Empire and I had. However the main reason that I wanted Mallow dead was because Menno had no votes and could do nothing, so when Mallow spent his votes on eliminating Menno he suddenly had almost no votes and could do nothing and so he basically was as good of an endgame person for me as Menno would have been. The following round was the last round where something could have gone wrong when we voted out Shadow, but fortunately Meme and D3f still didn’t realize how close Empire and I were and that by voting out Shadow they were voting out the last person with any hope of opposing us in terms of votes. After that Empire and I literally had over 2/3rds of the vote combined, so I just told Empire how many votes to put on Meme like we’d been planning all the way since Aronis’ elimination and it went smoothly ahead. I intentionally gave myself one more vote than Empire so that just in case Empire was considering cutting me in the F4 he wouldn’t be able to, and then I cut D3f for the reasons I explained in the post where I did it.

So basically I think I’ve been super strategic at every step of the way. I had a plan all the way from final 10 of me and Empire, in my eyes the least likely to win of our alliance, and Mallow/Menno/Shrek in the Final 3 and I did everything in my power to make that a reality. In so many conversations in this game, more than I can remember or list here, I would have to keep track of what each person thought the gameplan was and then see how I could make what they thought the gameplan was fit what I wanted to happen in order to give myself the endgame that I wanted and the best possible chance of winning.

I believe that I played the best of the final three. I was the first one who approached Empire with the plan that would ultimately be successful, and at moments where Empire seemed like he might be wavering I constantly played up how important it was to eliminate Shadow and Meme despite the fact that we formed final three alliances with both of them. I also did a lot of the logistical stuff in our alliance in terms of deciding how many votes we would be spending each round which was what allowed me to be the one making the decision at the end. I managed my votes better than anyone else which was why I was able to have control at the end. I also believe that I had a much more clear sense of the order that people needed to die in in order for us to achieve our goal than Empire. At final seven I remember that Empire asked me if we should kill Shadow at final 5 or final 4 and I explained to him that it had to be neither because of the number of votes Shadow had and the fact that if she decided to force eliminate the last of Mallow/Meme we were basically screwed over. That’s admittedly a small example, but I think many times things like that happened in this game where I had already mostly planned out the general order in which people would die, and Empire knew about the goal, but not exactly who we needed to die when in order for that to happen. I had a dream and I took the steps that I needed to take in order to actualize it. I do not believe that Mallow or Empire would be here without me, I think they needed me in this game and all of the work that I put in, and that’s why I believe I should win."
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Jurors, you have 72 hours to question the finalists here in this thread, and a total of 84 hours to submit your votes. You are allowed to submit your votes starting now.

(expired on 2018-06-20 22:00:00) to ask questions/submit responses.

(expired on 2018-06-21 10:00:00) to submit votes.

(expired on 2018-06-21 20:00:00) or so until the live reveal.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I'm the first juror and I don't know shit, and I didn't know shit pre-jury either. Recap shit 4 me
get a warrant
Fluminator
Fluminator
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 117, PrivateI wrote:
From Empire:

So when we were deciding to get the jump on him after Vij hinted he wanted to defect and take Flum out,
Smart play Vij. Throw the only guy trying to protect you under the bus and get voted out right after.

I'm not a jury but it was a fun game and that is all I'll say. Congrats to whoever wins!
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Shrek »

I'd like you all to give me a tl;dr of your games, because even though I read those enormous walls of text, I basically didn't absorb any information from them.

Except for Mallow, yours was good. Skelda, Empire, condense yours until they're the length of Mallow's.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Shrek »

Also, whichever one of you can identify who my profile pic is first will get a 50% increase in their chances of earning my vote.

Return to “Social Game Archive”