This website had a pretty big influence in who I am today

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

This website had a pretty big influence in who I am today

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by mb53 »

Hi all.
I very much doubt anybody here remembers me. I joined 2010, left 2012. This was during middle school for me. I only completed a couple games, and flaked out of a shameful amount of others. But this was the first (and only, really) forum that I ever posted on. I learned so much about the internet, and the world, thanks to you guys and gals. I loved browsing and posting in GD and Hamsterdam. I was introduced to anime. Madoka Magica was the first that I was convinced to watch thanks to you guys talking about it, and now I have watched 400+ hours of anime. I am sure this site is one of the reasons I consider myself "skeptical, but open minded" which are two traits I value highly. One of my favorite quotes of all time was from hasdgfas.

Anyway, this thread doesn't have much of a point, I just got reminded of my "internet origins" if you will, and thought I would share. I'm happy to see many of the same names still around. Thank you all for being cool people. I might join a game and start browsing again.

To open it up to other people: have you been changed as a person by this website? What have you learned or discovered from here?

PS please don't read my post history, I know I was cringy as a middle schooler, we all were.
Last edited by mb53 on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i literally need to start a driving blog, please remind me
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by mb53 »

Thanks everyone <3 I did miss you
It's been a trip reading the ban thread, RIP those foolish souls
i literally need to start a driving blog, please remind me