False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:43 am

Post by mastina »

Flavor?Flavor will be placed here if mastina has the capacity to give it. No promises!

Votecount 2-5 (45) Simple
Vecna - 3 (Nosferatu, Theta Alpine, hebichan)

MathBlade - 3 (Vecna, RadiantCowbells, CheekyTeeky)

Theta Alpine - 2 (Yuurei, MathBlade)
Yuurei - 1 (Aronis)
Keychain - 1 (ArcAngel9)

Not Voting - 5 (HeWhoSwims, Creature, Keychain, projectmatt, Ankamius)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • MathBlade is V/LA until Wednesday, June 20th.
  • Seeking Yuurei replacement.
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:46 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

PAGE TOP STOLEN
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:47 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2078, Theta Alpine wrote:
mastina
would almost50s jail warden passive have triggered a positive for a hypothetical pt checker
<<< A PT checker would generate a positive on a player with a passive granting access to a private topic. >>>
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2099, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2097, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Mathblade
Why?
In post 2090, RadiantCowbells wrote:Cheeky vecna sheep me
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

everyone else should also sheep me

@Keychain hi talk to me :]
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm less sure about you than math, rc
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

^ math seems p town to me
last.fm
gtkas
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2093, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2091, Theta Alpine wrote:have you considered the possibility that the personal pt question was made on purpose
....A mason wouldn’t give two shits about being investigated.

If it is to dodge investigation which I doubt then Ank would be scum.

However Ank isn’t a player to be investigated. Sorry but true.

Nice try. I caught you red fucking handed pushing bad mechanics.

I gotta go but RC needs rope. Badly. No way RC makes that mistake as town. He is better.
But a mason would give two shits about being an obvious target for a nightkill. A scum fakeclaiming it could also potentially forget they ought to have a mason pt and look for the private pt for an excuse.

Ive not been claiming that ankamius is a mason full stop. Ive been looking for the person lying, because there were too many softs that could townclear people. So stating that im not hunting is bullcrap.

The fact youre going in on this so hard almost makes it seem like you told Ankamius in the scum chat to ask about the PT thing so it would invalidate her VERY OBVIOUSLY softing a mason.

Like, you just hard-claimed she's not in your hood. So how the crap would you know what she is supposed to be softing then? Because everything in the soft points to her softing mason.

You cannot have it both ways. She's either in your hood, and she did something really weird by asking about the PT. she's not in your hood, and you have no way of knowing what the soft should mean, anymore than the rest of us, and she still did a very weird thing asking about the PT. Im happy you pointed towards it so obviously though because I totally missed it as well in evaluating these things.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, Theta just suddenly stopped making very weird posts and started making posts that make sense. Huh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyways im getting carried away in this. Im not sure whether I agree with RC's reasons completely for going in on Math 100% as the lynch for today as this is scarily similair to town Mathblade and I honestly cannot tell the difference.

@Mathblade, you seem to constantly keep bringing up you told me that the soft was not for a mason, yet I cannot deduce how you can be certain. You are very certain though, but for us not in the know-how this could either be due to a scum plan or because some other mechanical reason.

You thinking everyone can read between the "mathlines" is a very faulty assumption. Just because you say stuff, historically speaking they aren't always accurate.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Aronis
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Let's do reads stuff I guess?

The people I think are town are Arc, hebi, yuurei. I'm willing to believe people that Creature is playing his town meta but I have no experience there. I had a soft TR on Ank - but I think I saw it floating around that she might not be a mason but in Blade's hood? In which case the "Will my personal PT trigger this" question is weird imo since you know you're in a PT either as mason or with Blade (I assume Blade has a PT). It's not scummy per se but it just stood out to me.

Theta... has been way better on Day 2 I feel. Wanna say null for now.

Nosferatu - Townlean also, I think he's clear, willing to talk, reads I can agree with. Nothing I'd pinpoint as scummy.

Cheeky - I seem to townread her less than most of you? I feel a lot of her posts are either fluff or asking for reads. Like maybe people who have played with her can see this as playstyle but it pings me.

RC - oof I find this hard to read. Pushed luna pretty bad but hey he's pushed town pretty badly when he was town himself. I'm thinking null-town for now but this calls for an in depth reread I guess...

Vecna - Calling out a mason soft is terrible. He saying "I just made a town post" feels weird as well but it's almost too obvious. Willing to vote here.

Blade - Hmm I'm no fan of his reads so very much or of him pushing Luna BUT he's pretty much a confirm-able PR or am I wrong?

Aronis - I really don't like the last few posts and even before that I recall a lot of fluff and not too helpful stuff. How... serious was the mason claim? In theory scum can just claim mason right without claiming a partner?

Keychain - Null, but her latest posting seems good to me soooo she might get an upgrade.

NSG and not-NSG: I really wasn't a fan of NSG near the end of her time here and Matt is pretty new. So a slight scumlean on NSG here but I wanna see what Matt does.

My suspicion pool rn would be Cheeky, Vecna, Aronis with NSG/Theta after them
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

Luna Nova - Dead town
Almost50 - Dead town
TheGoldenParadox - Dead town

Vecna - Town
HeWhoSwims1 - Probably town in every scenario
hebichan - Probably town in every scenario
Yuurei1 slot - Probably town in every scenario

ArcAngel91 - townlean in every scenario
CheekyTeeky - townlean in every scenario

Theta Alpine
- Complete null in every scenario, has had some really weird surface level scummy posts but could also be another town fall-guy
Keychain1
- No idea

Ankamius
- Feels town but could very well be scum in scenario 1 due to all the weirdness around the slot. Quite unlikely scum with RC due to interactions
Mathblade
- Unsure. Definite potential for scum in scenario 1. Not ever on a scumteam with Aronis or RC.

RadiantCowbells
- Unhealthy townread. Could still very well be scum in scenario 2, mainly due to gamestate and scum skill level (yep, deal with it)
Aronis
- Scumteam scenario2 potential. See earlier post, prime reason for this theory. Buddying of vecna and pushing of the Math/Ank/Creature read. Overall scummy feel as well

northsidegal1 / Matt
- Potential for scum is definitely there. NSG did nothing really town-worthy. Replaced out. Replacement entered with a read that could be nice or a bus. Would fit on either team, but more probably in a scenario 2 due to weird interactions with RC.

Nosferatu & Creature
- A special category of their own. Gonna put a fork in either, not sure, too many variables.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yeah my lynchpool for the day is exclusively Mathblade & Aronis. Both beautiful information lynches in my mind, but I think I have a -slight- preference for Aronis.

Aronis flipping scum pretty much means town outright wins. It townclears to some extent Math, Ank, Vecna. If it flips town things will get ugly, but at least its a clear signal what needs to be lynched the day after regardless.

Willing to open discussions on my scenario's. I know im gonna get a lot of shit, but at the same time.....it feels like a lot of people are floating in the same area, allthough some distorted because they still have silly suspicions around my slot.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2113, Vecna wrote: Aronis flipping scum pretty much means town outright wins.
Probably gonna come to regret that statement at some point
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2113, Vecna wrote:It townclears to some extent Math, Ank, Vecna
how do you figure
last.fm
gtkas
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2053, Vecna wrote:Also im quite happy with the Matt-guy replacement. Especially because of his first read. Im gonna do a double-dip type of read here.

IF Mathblade and Ankamius are both town, Aronis couldve very well done the classic "smart-scum" thing to do.

Make someone look very suspicious by killing off/hammering their scumreads (IF scum killed TGP, but this even works if it was town). Works especially good if that person already has very out-there reads, like scumreading Math + Ankamius + Creature or whatever it is I was throwing out there on day1. Then when they gain loads of pressure on day2, you buddy the shit out of them, call their reads great, and attack everyone attacking that person.

The outcome is usually, the person either gets lynched, and you look pretty good (or not), or the person survives and will townread you for helping them survive.
In post 1841, Aronis wrote:I would like to kill somebody on the vecna wagon not named hebichan today
In post 1854, Aronis wrote:
In post 1848, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1835, Yuurei wrote:oh, and of course I'm still voting here

VOTE: Theta Alpine
I don't think this is scum considering the luna flip

VOTE: Vecna
I don't really know the case on this one, but I wanna see where it goes since I have no better ideas.
Come on Nos, you're better than this. He isn't scum
In post 1858, Aronis wrote:
In post 1856, Nosferatu wrote:arguably correct

what's your suggestion?
Get off the vecna wagon and pick somebody else to vote. Preferably a scum player

You had cheeky low on your list, I won't complain if you vote them
In post 1862, Aronis wrote:
In post 1860, Yuurei wrote:
In post 1778, Vecna wrote:Mathblade if your vote doesnt land on luna in the next 24 hours im doing everything in my power to get you lynched today you drunk scumbucket
In post 1779, Vecna wrote:My working theory/wildly crazy moonlogic is that Mathblade / Ankamius / TGP are scum, together with someone else (potentially creature). Now let this flip town to confirm my suspicions.
wait a moment, I admit that I hadn't read some pages of the game at all but...

was reviewing things now and woah, these post are as bad as Theta's posts.

and look, Theta posts are pretty bad.

I'll read more but yeah, I can see the you guys point.

Although I need to say that it sounds more like crazy town that doesn't care if they will look bad or not and just are focusing in scum hunting?

scum already have all the information therefore have way better odds of looking better at the flips or actions
What are you talking about? Those posts are A+
He literally just pegged at least 2 scum right there, maybe 3
In post 1863, Aronis wrote:Hell he might've gotten all four
Based on this logic really. Doesnt really make a lot of sense to whiteknight the person scumreading your team, as opposed to finding some excuse to lynch their ass (when theres plenty to be had).

Being the one person to join in and agree with the reads, and attack people for calling them crap sounds a lot less plausible then my other explanation quoted here.

Ofcourse, it could backfire badly reasoning like this, but I think its close enough to certainty.

That is, if Aronis flips scum ofcourse.

If you were asking me why it would townclear me......would I just abandon whats happening now, and build a solid case on why I think my teammate is scum? Possible, but again unlikely. Worries for tomorrow, if this thing ever even were to happen.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:28 pm

What if I'm right and you're wrong?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Vecna »

Im currently at roughly 50/50 on my two scenario's.

Since youre obviously not gonna scumread yourself, do you at least recognize some of what im seeing? Like can you see a town-Math scenario where he's being setup in the way im describing? Am I crazy for thinking Aronis could very well have been trying to buddy me and to get me to push on Math/Ank?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Keychain »

In post 2058, RadiantCowbells wrote:Most of my keychain tr is just her trying to interact with me which I guess isn't really that indicative but I also think I should explicitly scumread her by now if she's scum
Ehh, this is lazy. The only time I've been scum in a game with you we were on the same team, and avoiding talking to you as scum would be a terrible idea since I reckon you'd just lynch me for it.
In post 2060, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1714, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1674, Ankamius wrote:Nos is probably town
Nos is definitely town. I'd bet the game on both here and Mathblade being town at this point.

In fact, I also TR Vecna, northsidegal, Yuurei, RadiantCowbells &, Creature (to various degrees and not necessarily in that order)

The joke is I town lean on many, including all 3 lynch suspects, but I have nothing but guts to back that up, and they're not doing themselves any favours, so... *Shrug*
This was A50s major reads post

That said I got hard PR vibes from A50 so I would assume that's why they were killed.
Thanks for this. Scum often has choices for who they think are PRs though, so I'm still interested. Do you think scum Math lets his team kill someone hard townreading him?
In post 2067, Nosferatu wrote:Did Luna's wagon strike you guys as a particularly scum-driven wagon?
In post 2068, hebichan wrote:No, not really.
Actually, this is worth following up on as well. There were three competing wagons D1 and a very demotivated town. Two are now conftown, one is hebi's inno. Does that suggest anything about where scum were likely to be?
In post 2072, ArcAngel9 wrote:Its not looking we are in day 2. Too many plyers are stalling.

Ank vs Arnois vs Math vS Vecna its sounds like some serious four some. You guys really give some clarity on who is pointing at whom.

VOTE: Key Chain

Lets talk key!!
Yes lets!! I was quite disappointed when you dropped the lovely conversation we were having. The thread ended when you didn't respond to .
Dropping a vote and saying "let's talk" is not a particularly driven way to go about it. Was there something you wanted to talk about in particular?
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:58 am

Do I think it's literally impossible that math is town? Yeah sure I am not perfect I don't have a computer to tell me who to lynch

But to date I have never misread Mathblade on tone/phrasing/how he conducts herself and I am fairly sure that he is scum here. And if your rationale is that 1/2 of us are scum, I'm town.

Key there's a difference between being willing to talk to me and actively seeking out engagement with me particularly in a game where I was checked out and for whatever reason it got to the point where you wanted to replace out.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:07 am

Math does well against people who aren't me in general: I put basically no stock in Ankamius and others' townreads there and you shouldnt either. I sat there reading new civ mafia with a 100% scumread on heis slot and didn't replace in despite wanting to because I thought it wouldn't be fair to him to just replace in and claim a guilty. Somehow despite bleeding scum all over the thread people had a low enough opinion of his town game to bring him until like really late in the game. I'll be Shaziro this game this is the only place my vote goes today, etc.

I have not misread math before and I don't read him off of him doing stupid things which is NAI: I read him off of the way that he conducts himself and talks to people and they squarely put the slot as scum this game. I am also certain that the people townreading him are going off of stuff that I consider too trivial and nai to even bother bringing into my read.

I don't like the culture of me having to declare a 1v1 to get my reads taken seriously but this needs to be today's Lynch and I'll ramp it up hard from here if I have to.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Vecna »

Talk about Aronis instead of Mathblade for a bit
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:18 am

+town but not like surprised if he flips scum

Just vote math
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:52 am

Math -> aronis interactions feel like scum TMI townread

Could maybe be scum hard defending if they wanted to buddy up and endgame but meh. Also don't think aronis play around me is scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”