Why do you play mafia?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Don't let anyone take away from what you find value in. There is no real reason enjoying dedicating yourself to say mafia is worse than anything else if you get a lot out of it, sure "society" may arbitrarily judge certain hobbies or passions over others but you shouldn't let that keep you down! It is just that, arbitrary, and look historically at how fickle these judgments tend to be anyways. At the end of the day you give something value; if you say something matters to you and in this case enjoy it then no one can take that away from you or say it shouldn't "ought"(???) to be :)

Alternatively I guess the counterpoint to that would be to not to let yourself be restrained either and try stepping out of your comfort zone/expanding your horizons too if you aren't satisfied with this state of affairs, you have to make that assessment yourself; if disregarding any outside judgment for doing what you do, are your needs satisfied (side note I'm unfamiliar; have you looked into therapy to try to address any of what you've mentioned; e.g why you stopped caring wrt things you previously did or on addressing your self-worth).
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Hey I think you responding in full is great and I'm glad you didn't just +1 so we have the chance to read it!
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”