Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1446, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1444, Brian Skies wrote:I want my questions answered first.
Didn't need an explanation before, now you do? :thinking:
Yes.

Muffin gave his explanation. It makes some sense to me and I was already having similar feels about Ginngie's posting surrounding his snap-vote on Grapes. I also can kinda sorta see what he means with Gin+Nos (although I'm not really huge on them being scum together) because their banter here felt off and scummy. I don't know what other little things Muffin is referring to, but meh. I don't think he's scummy. And I don't have Gin in my townreads anyway.

I'm caught up, but I haven't really been paying that close attention for the last 15-20 pages or so. So it'd be easier for me to understand where Ank/HS (and maybe you) are coming from instead of me feeling like this is an eleventh hour push from one of you to save a buddy from a lynch.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1445, Ankamius wrote:Your emotion doesn't feel like it's coming from a natural perspective that you should be having with how things are progressing
Wisdom's push on you followed by the really awkward backing off after the pressure started easing off you (and by proxy, him, since the wagon on you was what replaced the wagon on him) doesn't look town
Your posts about and to him are the most fake-sounding posts out of everything you've posted so far
Wisdom isn't a shit scum player, I fully believe it's well within his scumrange to try to put you in a better spot to coast through the game while he carries by pushing other lynches ad nauseum
Ok fine.
THIS is what I was looking for.
I am NOT scum, and if you do lynch me here I wont take measures against you, however, I hope if i do get lynched here, you reflect on how you actually look at my games in the future (unlike Wisdom who defaulted to just flat out not even try to read me).

Literally this entire list of things is that you dont believe my emotions feel natural, I don't even know what you're supposing I do here, if you expect me to be some godly town that solves the game outta nowhere or something, I do admit, part of my interaction with Wisdom is to get him off my back, because you saw how that blitz game from years ago went, you want that to ever repeat? I just want to be able to interact and form reads at ease without having to be worried about what scum may be using to jump at me, including but not limited to a Wisdom reading me wrong (Yes you have no idea, how much he scares me as either alignment I may have, and in hindsight I shouldn't have in'd to a game with him in, but I never expected something like THIS, however regardless of whether i quit MS or come back later, im never playing with him again, regardless of his actual alignment, this game taught me that much).
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What if Nancy claims vt as scum to try to get her vanilla cop buddy to check her and claim results later
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1452, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1445, Ankamius wrote:Your emotion doesn't feel like it's coming from a natural perspective that you should be having with how things are progressing
Wisdom's push on you followed by the really awkward backing off after the pressure started easing off you (and by proxy, him, since the wagon on you was what replaced the wagon on him) doesn't look town
Your posts about and to him are the most fake-sounding posts out of everything you've posted so far
Wisdom isn't a shit scum player, I fully believe it's well within his scumrange to try to put you in a better spot to coast through the game while he carries by pushing other lynches ad nauseum
Ok fine.
THIS is what I was looking for.
I am NOT scum, and if you do lynch me here I wont take measures against you, however, I hope if i do get lynched here, you reflect on how you actually look at my games in the future (unlike Wisdom who defaulted to just flat out not even try to read me).

Literally this entire list of things is that you dont believe my emotions feel natural, I don't even know what you're supposing I do here, if you expect me to be some godly town that solves the game outta nowhere or something, I do admit, part of my interaction with Wisdom is to get him off my back, because you saw how that blitz game from years ago went, you want that to ever repeat? I just want to be able to interact and form reads at ease without having to be worried about what scum may be using to jump at me, including but not limited to a Wisdom reading me wrong (Yes you have no idea, how much he scares me as either alignment I may have, and in hindsight I shouldn't have in'd to a game with him in, but I never expected something like THIS, however regardless of whether i quit MS or come back later, im never playing with him again, regardless of his actual alignment, this game taught me that much).
if you're town this game, then I'm probably just going to give up on reading you directly, tbh
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Those posts you guys love to quote about andriod talking about a goon mafia and then asking if it's role madness?

Guess what, she's a vanilla cop.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1453, Dunnstral wrote:What if Nancy claims vt as scum to try to get her vanilla cop buddy to check her and claim results later
no

nancy is town
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1455, Dunnstral wrote:Those posts you guys love to quote about andriod talking about a goon mafia and then asking if it's role madness?

Guess what, she's a vanilla cop.
Why do you think this?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It's been established that the role pm for vanilla cop talks about goon showing up as vanilla

It looks like andriod is thinking there's a vanilla mafia, but also thinks the game is role madness
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1454, Ankamius wrote:if you're town this game, then I'm probably just going to give up on reading you directly, tbh
Sigh, yet another one.
I'm really tired of people being unable to read me.

/quit indefinitely
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1458, Dunnstral wrote:It's been established that the role pm for vanilla cop talks about goon showing up as vanilla

It looks like andriod is thinking there's a vanilla mafia, but also thinks the game is role madness
Vanilla Cop would essentially confirm the idea of a Vanilla Townie, no?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1458, Dunnstral wrote:It's been established that the role pm for vanilla cop talks about goon showing up as vanilla

That doesnt make any sense coz it also talks about VTs.

/quit indefinitely
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1459, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1454, Ankamius wrote:if you're town this game, then I'm probably just going to give up on reading you directly, tbh
Sigh, yet another one.
that doesn't actually mean 'unable to read'

it just means 'unable to read
directly
'
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1460, Brian Skies wrote:

Kind of? There can still be a goon, it does imply that at least one person shows up vanilla at least. Assuming it's role madness is okay too.

What interests me is that weird voting thing with grapes, and how grapes claims to not know why that was a thing
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1462, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1459, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
Sigh, yet another one.
that doesn't actually mean 'unable to read'

it just means 'unable to read
directly
'
You mean like Wisdom's doing?
That literally gives scum free reign of controlling people's read on me.

I'm sorry but no, if you're not gonna try to actually read me and give up i rather just quit mafia than get more headaches.

/quit indefinitely
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

sigh
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1463, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1460, Brian Skies wrote:

Kind of? There can still be a goon, it does imply that at least one person shows up vanilla at least. Assuming it's role madness is okay too.

What interests me is that weird voting thing with grapes, and how grapes claims to not know why that was a thing
In post 1461, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:

That doesnt make any sense coz it also talks about VTs.
Based on Kaede's comment, I think we can reasonably assume that Andriod's probably not a Vanilla Cop.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1411, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1277, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1266, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:If that's gonna be my fate I want you guys to decide RIGHT NOW, you either lynch me right now and I die with my true role, or scum messes around with me in one way or another but you dont lynch me for the rest of the game, because im pretty sure someone down the line is gonna say that im faking it or some such.
So i'll just quote this again, so people read it, I've already stated im fine dying today, I've already done all I can to help find scum, there's literally not much else to do here should i die today.
I believe your claim,. It was also extremely specific: “Leviathan”. Voting for you at any point in the game would be a defacto scumclaim.
Nancy, don't

Kaede's claim is dead null

the way she's been playing it is why it's really scummy
Wisdom said he doesn’t think she fake claims like this and neither do I. The clue was in the word “Leviathan”. It sounded to me like something she read right off her role PM. Until now, she didn’t even show all that much interest in selfpresing.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1463, Dunnstral wrote:What interests me is that weird voting thing with grapes, and how grapes claims to not know why that was a thing
I don't think there's any worth in speculating over this.

My thoughts on this, and I don't really feel like delving further into it than this is:
-Grapes was confirmed to be a non-main character because the setup randomly does this every day phase
-Grapes got to start the voting because of this, and probably to prevent us from instantly lynching him based on the information (maybe)
-It doesn't actually have anything to do with his role and it probably is dependent on who the first player to be confirmed as a non-main character is
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1467, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1411, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1277, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1266, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:If that's gonna be my fate I want you guys to decide RIGHT NOW, you either lynch me right now and I die with my true role, or scum messes around with me in one way or another but you dont lynch me for the rest of the game, because im pretty sure someone down the line is gonna say that im faking it or some such.
So i'll just quote this again, so people read it, I've already stated im fine dying today, I've already done all I can to help find scum, there's literally not much else to do here should i die today.
I believe your claim,. It was also extremely specific: “Leviathan”. Voting for you at any point in the game would be a defacto scumclaim.
Nancy, don't

Kaede's claim is dead null

the way she's been playing it is why it's really scummy
Wisdom said he doesn’t think she fake claims like this and neither do I. The clue was in the word “Leviathan”. It sounded to me like something she read right off her role PM. Until now, she didn’t even show all that much interest in selfpresing.
her role is genuine

that doesn't mean it's town
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

btw Ankamius I hope you have a reply for 1464, If i dont get a reply by the time i die in this game, I'm just going to assume you're gonna stick to your word, and since i already know what im going to flip, im sorry but im gonna have to avoid you because you'll also gonna become a pain in the mud to play with.

/quit indefinitely
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kaede is a soothing lynch that calms your heart like the moon's reflection on water
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kaede if you don't ATE me too, people are going to think we are partners!!! I'm actually surprised you haven't tried to appeal to me here. Do you think I could be scum trying to mislynch you?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1472, Kokichi Oma wrote:Do you think I could be scum trying to mislynch you?
Yes

/quit indefinitely
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

you aren't understanding what I'm talking about

reading directly means I'm reading you based on what and how you're posting
reading indirectly means I'm just fitting a read on you based on the gamestate and my other reads

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”