Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1496, Ankamius wrote:a lot of that depends on what Ginngie knows about Fakegod's meta, which I don't know if it has ever been revealed or not.
Why does this matter?
In post 1496, Ankamius wrote:Kaede has a significant amount of experience with Fakegod setups. They're significantly more likely than most other mods to be unique in some way and have role interactions/focuses that aren't usually seen. I actually don't know how much she knows about the multiple-role thing since I don't know if she's been in any of them, but I don't think the vote on grapes is indicative necessarily because the role-processing thing only happened after Ginngie claimed.
Pretty sure she's already admitted to being in those games, and I can attest to at least one of them.

Ginngie and Grapes claimed at pretty much the same time. What's your point? Also, even if Ginngie didn't claim and she didn't process those other games, does her snap cc then look worse to you? Why?

Also, beyond the 'preemptively making excuses' thing you mentioned, which probably isn't as scum-indicative as you'd like it to be, what other issues do you have with how she's handled her claim?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1498, Human Sequencer wrote:Kaede giving up and then coming back and giving up again doesn't feel like town genuinely giving up at all
Well why would i continue giving up and saying "im gonna be lynched" if i start losing votes.

I even said when i claimed that it was because i wasnt flashlynched and so "people knew what they were lynching", what makes you think that doesn't sound like someone giving up?
Up until that point I was convinced I was getting lynched and was doing my best to leave town in a good position regarding my reads before that happened.

Or is your idea of giving up that i'd just self vote and leave the thread.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Ginngie »

stomach upset but real quick

I literally voted grapes because I thought I made it clear to not fuck with a cop invest and he did anyway
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

I'm not going to give you the fuel to keep shitting up the thread, kaede
nah
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I don't care about your nonexistent opinions, Ginngie.

When you have some, then I'll listen.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1503, Human Sequencer wrote:I'm not going to give you the fuel to keep shitting up the thread, kaede
Oh! so now I am shitting up the thread.
And not the people spam posting "LYNCH KAEDE SHE'S SCUM, LYNCH KAEDE SHE'S SCUM" a couple pages ago.
Riiiiiight.

/quit indefinitely
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1502, Ginngie wrote:stomach upset but real quick

I literally voted grapes because I thought I made it clear to not fuck with a cop invest and he did anyway
that doesn't make him scum, though (i might have to look into whether you've ever snap-voted someone for a similar reason but this feels like a poor excuse)

btw since cupcake is fake-claiming, i'll fake-claim too

i'm also a vanilla cop

-e-on- --e ---a---
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1453, Dunnstral wrote:What if Nancy claims vt as scum to try to get her vanilla cop buddy to check her and claim results later
She can’t get a vanilla check on me if I’m not one.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1496, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1481, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1447, Ankamius wrote:it reads more like she found a possible out and is preemptively trying to justify not giving town any info from her role
Okay, sure. I buy this because I kind of had a similar feeling when I first read that.

However, I feel like PR's do have a high risk of getting killed/roleblocked (both perfectly reasonable expectations to have once you've claimed) and we've had a vanillaizer before (which I did bring up to Mastina as a sort of a joke to her IC claim).

I did kind of like how Kaede immediately tried to process Grapes' claim ('didn't you have a thing in your role about voting first'; could be faked but meh). And while she did snap CC-vote him, I find that kind of reasonable and she did try to process the chance of there being multiple roles in other FG games as well.

Contrast this to Ginngie, who if his claim is true, pretty much accepted Kaede's claim as true and snap-voted Grapes instead of wondering why Grapes made his vote. I'm also not entirely sure what his stance regarding the Sakura wagon up to that point was as she did a great job of not voting anything before then (like, Grapes was her literal first vote of the game).
a lot of that depends on what Ginngie knows about Fakegod's meta, which I don't know if it has ever been revealed or not.

Kaede has a significant amount of experience with Fakegod setups. They're significantly more likely than most other mods to be unique in some way and have role interactions/focuses that aren't usually seen. I actually don't know how much she knows about the multiple-role thing since I don't know if she's been in any of them, but I don't think the vote on grapes is indicative necessarily because the role-processing thing only happened after Ginngie claimed.
In post 1500, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1496, Ankamius wrote:a lot of that depends on what Ginngie knows about Fakegod's meta, which I don't know if it has ever been revealed or not.
Why does this matter?
it matters because if Ginngie is aware that Fakegod is a fan of having a lot of the same role in games, then it makes more sense for someone with the same role as the one claimed to scumread the slot calling the claim itself scum.
In post 1496, Ankamius wrote:Kaede has a significant amount of experience with Fakegod setups. They're significantly more likely than most other mods to be unique in some way and have role interactions/focuses that aren't usually seen. I actually don't know how much she knows about the multiple-role thing since I don't know if she's been in any of them, but I don't think the vote on grapes is indicative necessarily because the role-processing thing only happened after Ginngie claimed.
Pretty sure she's already admitted to being in those games, and I can attest to at least one of them.

Ginngie and Grapes claimed at pretty much the same time. What's your point? Also, even if Ginngie didn't claim and she didn't process those other games, does her snap cc then look worse to you? Why?

Also, beyond the 'preemptively making excuses' thing you mentioned, which probably isn't as scum-indicative as you'd like it to be, what other issues do you have with how she's handled her claim?
the timing is the point. take a look:
In post 1317, grapes wrote:VOTE: Kaeda
Normally I'm against lynching cop claims day 1 but..
This is scum guys.
In post 1318, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: grapes
In post 1321, grapes wrote:
In post 1318, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: grapes
Okay apparently being subtle isn't gonna work

I'm a vanilla cop
In post 1322, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Oh ok that makes things easy then
VOTE: grapes
In post 1324, Ginngie wrote:Lol I’m a vanilla cop as well
In post 1328, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I was gonna go and check if other games had instances of multiple vanilla cops (and if they were all town or not). Coz I dont really remember although I remember thinking that the Vanilla Cop was necessary to find whether vanillized claims were true or not, it's been like so long ago that i was in that game tho. Maybe muffin, kats or Brian remember?
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:07 pm

In post 1505, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1503, Human Sequencer wrote:I'm not going to give you the fuel to keep shitting up the thread, kaede
Oh! so now I am shitting up the thread.
And not the people spam posting "LYNCH KAEDE SHE'S SCUM, LYNCH KAEDE SHE'S SCUM" a couple pages ago.
Riiiiiight.
Stop acting like a child
nah
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1508, Ankamius wrote:it matters because if Ginngie is aware that Fakegod is a fan of having a lot of the same role in games, then it makes more sense for someone with the same role as the one claimed to scumread the slot calling the claim itself scum.
I think he claimed experience from other games (like a Mastina game). But I still don't know why this matters (considering the context that he's admitting to have seen duplicates of other roles).

Anyhow, I know I'm the one who brought it up, but it's probably not a good point to continue pursuing this.
In post 1508, Ankamius wrote:the timing is the point. take a look:
Okay, but like, how does this mean her handling of her claim is scummy (or at least scummier than Ginngie)?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1458, Dunnstral wrote:It's been established that the role pm for vanilla cop talks about goon showing up as vanilla

It looks like andriod is thinking there's a vanilla mafia, but also thinks the game is role madness
So what Kaede said is correct, she really can’t check my true role. So her role is only useful against PR claims? Wonderful. All she or Grapes can do is prove I’m not a PR.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1511, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1458, Dunnstral wrote:It's been established that the role pm for vanilla cop talks about goon showing up as vanilla

It looks like andriod is thinking there's a vanilla mafia, but also thinks the game is role madness
So what Kaede said is correct, she really can’t check my true role. So her role is only useful against PR claims? Wonderful. All she or Grapes can do is prove I’m not a PR.
Unless there's a vanillizer, yes, this is correct.

/quit indefinitely
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1510, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1508, Ankamius wrote:it matters because if Ginngie is aware that Fakegod is a fan of having a lot of the same role in games, then it makes more sense for someone with the same role as the one claimed to scumread the slot calling the claim itself scum.
I think he claimed experience from other games (like a Mastina game). But I still don't know why this matters (considering the context that he's admitting to have seen duplicates of other roles).

Anyhow, I know I'm the one who brought it up, but it's probably not a good point to continue pursuing this.
In post 1508, Ankamius wrote:the timing is the point. take a look:
Okay, but like, how does this mean her handling of her claim is scummy (or at least scummier than Ginngie)?
I'm confused

I didn't response to the point about it being likely that she'd be killed/roleblocked because that's the type of thing that's impossible to tell for sure without having a night phase or two, I find it more likely personally from her earlier play that it's more likely she's trying to justify being messed with role-wise

this entire tangent independently was my response to you saying she's more likely town because of the grapes-vote
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1513, Ankamius wrote:I find it more likely personally from her earlier play that it's more likely she's trying to justify being messed with role-wise
You got the events wrong.
I want to either be lynched TODAY or not ever because I want to avoid this situation:
In post 1342, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1339, Wisdom wrote:Vanilla cop points to existence of mafia goon
Or vanillizer.
There was one in Nightingale's Tale.
Which is a reason I wanted to die without outing my role, imagine this:
A lot of people scumread me.
I live because of my claim.
Scum vanillizes me, so I dont get a result and I cant use my role anymore.
Town calls BS on that and lynches me.

We not only wasted a day, my role got nothing useful out of it, and I get lynched anyway for the same flip that could've been gotten today.

Hence my statement from before.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Rant:
But wow, I never expected people to be able to spin all my goodwill to help the town into some sort of scum master plan, as the great scum planner that I am, so much that everyone dances like puppets under my strings when im scum and im capable of controlling the flow of everything in the game, so everyone has to scrutinize everything I say and slap a scum reasoning for it, instead of you know... actually reading me

</Rant>

/quit indefinitely
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1513, Ankamius wrote:I didn't response to the point about it being likely that she'd be killed/roleblocked because that's the type of thing that's impossible to tell for sure without having a night phase or two, I find it more likely personally from her earlier play that it's more likely she's trying to justify being messed with role-wise

this entire tangent independently was my response to you saying she's more likely town because of the grapes-vote
I mean, sure? I get that. But I also don't really see how this lock-scum's her, especially in the absence of the Grapes/Ginn claims. I still feel like those are reasonable expectations to have had once she claimed.

Yeah, I know. I wouldn't say that I think it's a towntell or anything, just that between the two players' reactions between the various claims, I like Sakura's more than Ginngie's.

I also asked you what aside from her 'preemptive post' (if anything) makes you think her handling of her role is scummy, because I'm pretty ambivalent about that in general.

Also, I see you're townreading Ginngie. Why? What has she done that's so town for you (other than POE)?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Like, I've been outside of my scum range since like several pages ago, this is just saddening at this point.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Like I know im biased on this, but you're literally labelling all these maneuvers and pre-plannings on the player that is trying to not improve her scum game, because I hate that my scum game is praised so much when literally everytime im scum i dont know what im doing and somehow i get townread, AND THIS, in turn causes people to scumread me when im town because SHE'S CAPABLE OF FAKING EVERYTHING, SHE DOES IT COZ SHE'S EMULATING HER TOWN META. I'm sick of it, this is why I don't want to play anymore, seems like I never will be able to get a towngame where I dont have to be hiding from everyone coz everything I say is going to be part of some scum master plan or some such.

I'm tired

Of this.

I don't want this to happen anymore.

All I want is to destroy my scum meta, somehow, but Im not rolling scum to do so, and all I get is this kind of treatment again.

/quit indefinitely
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i buy your ate

it's not really helping your case though

kinda just want people to focus on talking about who's scum and why rather than all this stuff
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1494, Human Sequencer wrote:Sporadic and emotionally inconsistent
I'm not a great emotional reader, which is why players like Kaede tend to get stuck in my null area or I ignore them.

However, as far as emotions go, unless you're a robot (like CrashTextDummie who I haven't seen in forever or someone similar), emotions can generally be unpredictable and volatile.

If you still feel like her emotions and the changes in her emotions are scum-indicative, then I'd love more specific examples so I can talk about them with you.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.15

Wisdom [2] - Katsuki, Ginngie
Katsuki [1] - zMuffinMan
Kokichi Oma [2] - mastina, Purrcocet
Kaede Akamatsu [4] - Ankamius, Kokichi Oma, Human Sequencer, Nosferatu
Nancy Drew 39 [1] - Moment
grapes [1] - andriod18
Moment [1] - Wisdom
Ginngie [4] - Kaede Akamatsu, Brian Skies, grapes, Dunnstral

Not Voting [1]
- Nancy Drew 39

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-06-20 15:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:44 pm

If I get home early enough I'll see what I can do
You might not be here either though
nah
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1423, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1415, Nosferatu wrote:tf is leviathan btw
My flavor name.
see this was you being extra my dude
In post 1448, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1392, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1389, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1378, Nosferatu wrote:at least one is town

that's legit the most useless info
Main character roles are stronger than normal roles
says who?
Says me
thats gonna be a doubt from me dawg
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1522, Human Sequencer wrote:If I get home early enough I'll see what I can do
You might not be here either though
I'll be here for at least he next four hours. I can't promise anything after that, not even being around for deadline.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”