She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1598, Wisdom wrote:sigh

Ego is more important than lynching scum apparently
Stahp. You want a Moment wagon? Fucking make it happen then. Stop bugging me!
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1596, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If there are 8 votes on that wagon, I will hammer
helpful philosophy

you do realise that if everyone else in the game adopts the same philosophy, no lynch will occur, right?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1599, Wisdom wrote:Muffin if you find moment acceptable, vote moment

Nancy, gingie is not getting lynched. Cut the bs and vote scum. Kaede is as much a mislynch as gingie
I’m really losing patience with this. I already told you, have 8 votes on that wagon before EOD and I’ll hammer. Otherwise, stop pestering me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:58 pm

Post by Wisdom »

this, nancy

If everyone says the same as you nobody will switch
If people see moment being voted they will
Just listen to me and do it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1601, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1596, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If there are 8 votes on that wagon, I will hammer
helpful philosophy

you do realise that if everyone else in the game adopts the same philosophy, no lynch will occur, right?
And if I change my mind, a MISlynch will occur. Why don’t you and Wisdom bug some other players to actually put down 8 solid votes on Moment?
I’m not budging.
Is that not obvious yet or what?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

like, i know i'm largely being hypocritical because i haven't moved my vote from cupcake all game (and, if possible, i'd like to keep it that way, but i'm willing to break my vow if absolutely necessary - plus i'm a hypocrite and a wanker so i'm fine with being stubborn about inconsequential things like this even if it is detrimental, but i'm a bad role model and YOU shouldn't be like this)

but uh... you could always switch to moment then switch back to kaede if you really, really, really want to for some reason

lynches occur either because everyone has a single player as their top suspect or people compromise and shift their votes to second or even third choices. in this game, the former isn't happening; people need to be open to lynching their second choice here. be a good sport and vote moment, ok?

(fine with a ginngie vote too, even though i know you won't do it)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1603, Wisdom wrote:this, nancy

If everyone says the same as you nobody will switch
If people see moment being voted they will
Just listen to me and do it
I already tried that and Kaede didn’t GAF so no. Get the 8, with me the hammer. You don’t seem to be getting the message yet. N O
NO!!!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

kaede is most likely a mislynch

_at least_ more likely than the other wagons atm
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:08 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Why hasnt anyone ever thought of doing this
@Mod: Please prod everyone, or at least everyone that hasnt posted in the last 12 hours, or if that's too much just prod purrocet, andriod, mastina and moment

Ok, now back to sleep.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@fakegod

if you prod me, i'll fight you

you don't scare me
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1605, zMuffinMan wrote:like, i know i'm largely being hypocritical because i haven't moved my vote from cupcake all game (and, if possible, i'd like to keep it that way, but i'm willing to break my vow if absolutely necessary - plus i'm a hypocrite and a wanker so i'm fine with being stubborn about inconsequential things like this even if it is detrimental, but i'm a bad role model and YOU shouldn't be like this)

but uh... you could always switch to moment then switch back to kaede if you really, really, really want to for some reason

lynches occur either because everyone has a single player as their top suspect or people compromise and shift their votes to second or even third choices. in this game, the former isn't happening; people need to be open to lynching their second choice here. be a good sport and vote moment, ok?

(fine with a ginngie vote too, even though i know you won't do it)
I’m not refusing to vote for Moment, I already stated and have repeated ad nauseum, that if there are 8 solid votes on a Moment wagon by EOD, I will hammer. Otherwise, no. This is not up for debate.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1607, zMuffinMan wrote:kaede is most likely a mislynch

_at least_ more likely than the other wagons atm
Swap Gingie for Kaede and I agree.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

heh

and now i remember why i said i was going to ignore you for the rest of the game

back to doing that

@mod please prod cupcake

@cupcake, your turn
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

on going over moment's ISO, i dont actually think hes scum. but if i were to vote a not-cupcake player and i couldnt get a ginngie lynch, moment is the least bad viable alternative, if only because, town or scum, itll at least get wisdom to shut up about it
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:35 am

Post by Purrcocet »

this day was just one big ass circle

and if we have 90 ics and 7 vanilla cops it doesnt really matter who we lynh now does it

VOTE: Moment
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:08 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.16

Wisdom [2] - Katsuki, Ginngie
Katsuki [1] - zMuffinMan
Kokichi Oma [1] - mastina
Kaede Akamatsu [4] - Ankamius, Kokichi Oma, Human Sequencer, Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39 [1] - Moment
grapes [1] - andriod18
Moment [4] - Wisdom, Nosferatu, Brian Skies, Purrcocet
Ginngie [3] - Kaede Akamatsu, grapes, Dunnstral

Not Voting [0]
-

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-06-20 15:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1514, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1513, Ankamius wrote:I find it more likely personally from her earlier play that it's more likely she's trying to justify being messed with role-wise
You got the events wrong.
I want to either be lynched TODAY or not ever because I want to avoid this situation:
In post 1342, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1339, Wisdom wrote:Vanilla cop points to existence of mafia goon
Or vanillizer.
There was one in Nightingale's Tale.
Which is a reason I wanted to die without outing my role, imagine this:
A lot of people scumread me.
I live because of my claim.
Scum vanillizes me, so I dont get a result and I cant use my role anymore.
Town calls BS on that and lynches me.

We not only wasted a day, my role got nothing useful out of it, and I get lynched anyway for the same flip that could've been gotten today.

Hence my statement from before.
When? It's NAI until there's supporting evidence that what you're claiming is genuine.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1516, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1513, Ankamius wrote:I didn't response to the point about it being likely that she'd be killed/roleblocked because that's the type of thing that's impossible to tell for sure without having a night phase or two, I find it more likely personally from her earlier play that it's more likely she's trying to justify being messed with role-wise

this entire tangent independently was my response to you saying she's more likely town because of the grapes-vote
I mean, sure? I get that. But I also don't really see how this lock-scum's her, especially in the absence of the Grapes/Ginn claims. I still feel like those are reasonable expectations to have had once she claimed.

Yeah, I know. I wouldn't say that I think it's a towntell or anything, just that between the two players' reactions between the various claims, I like Sakura's more than Ginngie's.

I also asked you what aside from her 'preemptive post' (if anything) makes you think her handling of her role is scummy, because I'm pretty ambivalent about that in general.

Also, I see you're townreading Ginngie. Why? What has she done that's so town for you (other than POE)?
I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying here? My point wasn't that it's scummy, my point was that it's not particularly town. It's not a one or the other type of thing.

I don't trust Sakura's actions around the claim because my gut's telling me there's some kind of gambit going on here or at least some kind of setup to try to weaken town's overall PR strength. There's not a whole lot more tangible things I can say for it beyond what I already have.

A couple of Ginngie's posts have felt townish (especially lately), but otherwise he's been mostly leaning town because I don't really see how he fits into how I'm reading the game as one of the scum. I've heard enough about his scumgame that I don't think a scumteam with him on it tries all this posturing on day one.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1543, Wisdom wrote:And unsurprisingly, tons of pages later, everyone keeps ignoring me and nobody votes moment.

Gingie is a shit wagon and so is kaede. Both are flipping town.

Ank, go read any game ive had with kaede/sakura and youll get why our interactions are like they are. I don't treat her like other players.
I've seen it before.

I also have never felt like this towards them in any other game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

Aaaaaand

the rest of the posts are just fluff or other stuff I don't care about, mostly.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1615, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.16

Wisdom [2] - Katsuki, Ginngie
Katsuki [1] - zMuffinMan
Kokichi Oma [1] - mastina
Kaede Akamatsu [4] - Ankamius, Kokichi Oma, Human Sequencer, Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39 [1] - Moment
grapes [1] - andriod18
Moment [4] - Wisdom, Nosferatu, Brian Skies, Purrcocet
Ginngie [3] - Kaede Akamatsu, grapes, Dunnstral

Not Voting [0]
-

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-06-20 15:00:00)
We need
on a single wagon or we’re going to have no lynch today. *sigh*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

This gamestate is a train wreck
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

If I end up with 8 votes on me im Self Hammering, I rather that than a NL.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

I guess the same could be said for moment.
I'll be around near deadline and until deadline, i'll hammer any 8 vote wagon including my own at that time, now i gotta take care of irl stuff, cya.

/quit indefinitely
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1540, zMuffinMan wrote:OMG YOU JUST KILLED ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS

WHOOPS TOO LATE
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a