northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 673, BuJaber wrote:If sajj flips town I'm considering this wagon a scumclaim by nsg. And if she is then I'm finally alive in a game to witness it. Her scumgame is evidently top notch if this is how she builds fake cases. I have only seen her lurking side.
I don't think a single post in this paragraph is right, maybe only the last one.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 675, northsidegal wrote:
In post 673, BuJaber wrote:If sajj flips town I'm considering this wagon a scumclaim by nsg. And if she is then I'm finally alive in a game to witness it. Her scumgame is evidently top notch if this is how she builds fake cases. I have only seen her lurking side.
I don't think a single post in this paragraph is right, maybe only the last one.
Oh yeah lol

BuJaber go meta her recent scumgames

It's good but not top notch

It's by no means a scumclaim, I wasn't being entirely honest in proposing we just flip sci to read NSG
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I don't know I tend to exaggerate when I make a point. I just really hate this case on sajj. Especially considering she came back from her absence and thats all she had to comment on.

And I wouldn't have a problem with her having a difference of opinion but it is making lurkers like cat and invis -seemingly- chabge their votes and I don't want us to lynch outside the duck/aa9.

So let's rephrase. I distrust nsg this game. I also think that if sajj is indeed town like I suspect then nsg becomes more suspicious than she is currently with both of them alive and their alignments hidden.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 673, BuJaber wrote:@Nsg (unless you think I'm scum which would need to be addressed as it ruins this particular point) - read my interactions with sajj from 381 onwards until my revote on duck. Do you think scum!sajj would bother to correct me? All she did was state a simple fact that made me jump to all sorts of conclusions that could have easily lead to an Awoo lynch and she would have gotten no heat over it and in fact possibly gotten me lynched over it also. Basically I find that behavior really odd for scum unless she's partners with awoo but that's doubtful considering she claimed stefan hoped that I'm town this game. I can't imagine stefan saying that to his own scum partner. And I also can't imagine scum!sajj came up with that lie because it would involve looking up games I've played with stefan then reading our interactions with them then correctly guessing that it is something he would say.
Posting from phone so it's hard to be as in-depth as I'd like. I find the context slightly hard to follow but I don't particularly think it's relevant. I don't think scioness as scum would try to take easy mislynches, although this is mostly conjecture. You can read for yourself a 36 page scum PT she was in to decide for yourself.

I think it's not impossible that Awoo is scum with scioness.

After we've decided on a lynch but before it happens, would everyone be alright posting the full contents of their PTs? There's something I've been thinking about.

Obviously no need to double up.

things fall apart
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

NSG thing:
i'm really not sure what to think of her. the way she went about scumreading me is not what i'd expect (i did only play newbie games with her so \maybe\ that's the case). she either is super overconfident in her read on me here or scum - don't think she would threat my slot like that if it was any other case.
is awful. i can't tell if it's a misrep on purpose or not but
do not sheep nsg
in this game after i flip green.

----

sorry I sorta give up. most of my defense would be making excuses for myself that I wasn't as engaged here as I was in a game where I repped in d2 that already had more content in 12 pages then we have here in 27 and nobody was shutting me down as people have here (i'm not blaming anybody i just don't how to reengage/engage better). that's basically my word against her and i don't think i can do much about it when math is townreading her already.
hopefully, all of this will be of some use.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 678, northsidegal wrote:Posting from phone so it's hard to be as in-depth as I'd like. I find the context slightly hard to follow but I don't particularly think it's relevant. I don't think scioness as scum would try to take easy mislynches, although this is mostly conjecture. You can read for yourself a 36 page scum PT she was in to decide for yourself.
jesus christ stop this
what the hell makes you think i wouldn't take an easy mislynch? from which of my scumgames did you get that idea?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 18, Scioness Sajj wrote:mylo seems extremely genuine.i believe he was just happy when Math said nsg is town and he could sheep him, I think if he is scum he will slip under pressure. will probably look into his games later. he sure looks lynchbaity, i never played with him before but it's not hard to push somebody for being scum when they don't know what and how to contribute.

if you mean 289 then idk I didn't read much into it, trying to ignore self meta, if you mean 143 i didn't really like it either.
i did like 290 - he denied nsg's towntell just by interpreting what she has written in the thread. i feel like he would have done a lot more with that if he wanted the attention off himself or had any ulterior motives.
that's the post.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 679, Scioness Sajj wrote:she either is super overconfident in her read on me here or scum - don't think she would threat my slot like that if it was any other case.
i don't think i've expressed that much confidence at all in my read. the opposite, actually - i've made it clear that i doubt myself and yet i feel there's nothing else to do but to push my top scumread.
Scioness Sajj wrote: is awful. i can't tell if it's a misrep on purpose or not but
do not sheep nsg
in this game after i flip green.
explain what i misrepresent?

i think the accuracy of my read on you has only a little to do with the accuracy of my reads on other players, but i suppose this is a conversation better had after flips, assuming i'm still alive.

things fall apart
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

i really don't want to talk with you.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 680, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 678, northsidegal wrote:Posting from phone so it's hard to be as in-depth as I'd like. I find the context slightly hard to follow but I don't particularly think it's relevant. I don't think scioness as scum would try to take easy mislynches, although this is mostly conjecture. You can read for yourself a 36 page scum PT she was in to decide for yourself.
jesus christ stop this
what the hell makes you think i wouldn't take an easy mislynch? from which of my scumgames did you get that idea?
it's just my feeling of you. like i said, mostly conjecture. i guess it's from 1851 and how towny everyone thought you were there.

things fall apart
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

if you are town do me a favor and stop spitting out 'ideas' just to get your lynch
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 678, northsidegal wrote:I think it's not impossible that Awoo is scum with scioness

Interesting. That point is stronger in my mind than my townread of sajj. If I am sure of
anything
this game is that awoo and sajj are not scum partners. If one of them flips scum I will literally never vote for the other. Really didn't think it'd be even possible to disagree with this part.

As in I may be able to just accept that since this is my first game with sajj I should just trust your read on her, but you have to be able to see how impossible it is that they are partners.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by northsidegal »

-shrug-

sorry.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 686, BuJaber wrote:
In post 678, northsidegal wrote:I think it's not impossible that Awoo is scum with scioness

Interesting. That point is stronger in my mind than my townread of sajj. If I am sure of
anything
this game is that awoo and sajj are not scum partners. If one of them flips scum I will literally never vote for the other. Really didn't think it'd be even possible to disagree with this part.

As in I may be able to just accept that since this is my first game with sajj I should just trust your read on her, but you have to be able to see how impossible it is that they are partners.
why?

things fall apart
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 684, northsidegal wrote:
In post 680, Scioness Sajj wrote:
jesus christ stop this
it's just my feeling of you. like i said, mostly conjecture. i guess it's from 1851 and how towny everyone thought you were there.
from that game where i didn't push every single person before i had to and then i pushed the easiest person?

why are you scumclaming just now.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

VOTE: nsg
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

lynch this tomorrow please and thank you
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Sci you're in a state where you need to blame someone for your lynch
I agree she's more likely to be scum if you're town but that doesn't mean d2 lynching there is the right idea
NSG is very read-as-you-go

Along those lines, scum NSG has previously killed me while I was townreading her so while I expect you guys not to lynch UglyDuck, wave, or BuJaber, I don't expect 100% sheeping on NSG
Figure it out as you go
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Sci suppose you and NSG are tvt tearing each other apart

Then what
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 97, Scioness Sajj wrote:hi Math, game solved?

i dont think people are wking you really.
In post 159, Scioness Sajj wrote:mutant, what're your other reads?
In post 162, Scioness Sajj wrote:what do you exactly like about myloninja and seal?
In post 219, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 212, Mathdino wrote:my PTs are also quiet, i was hoping you guys would have more stuff to share

i still intend to wagon mutant so
everything i've talked about with stefan has been already talked about in here

why not wagon nsg?
In post 220, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 213, BuJaber wrote:Point I'm trying to make is that this low activity is making uglyduck and Sajj find things that IMO are just not there.
what have i said that you felt you need to dismiss it?
In post 240, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 236, BuJaber wrote:Oh sorry D) NSG insists she puts a lot more effort into the game as town than she does as scum and there are past games that support this claim. I have experienced some games of both alignment. Although I admit our last game together her boost in motivation came a little too late. I don't want to speak about that horrid game though point is regardless of what alignment she is and whether or not we lynch her it's best to wait and see if she exposes her alignment through her posting. Inactivity can be a scumtell for her but inactivity is also difficult to read for any player so it's best to wait until we have some posts of hers to analyze.

Pedit - yes this post and my previous posts are directed at Sajj but you are encouraged to read and comment on them
inactivity doesn't really work for NSG ime, yeah.
how long would you give her to display her alignment?
oh now we are tvt?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

i went to make coffee and this happens :(

disregard.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by BuJaber »

@nsg - Because she said that stefan hoped I'm town this game.

If both are scum why would stefan say this to her? They'd know I am.

So that lives her coming up with that as a lie which means she:

-Looked up games with both stefan and I (1 person out of 11 other townies)
-Found out the posts where we express mutual respect.
-Correctly guessed that "I hope Buj is town this game" is something that stefan would actually say.

And that she did all of that for no apparent gain. I myself only remembered that she said this about stefan when I started reading back after you made your case.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 696, BuJaber wrote:If both are scum why would stefan say this to her? They'd know I am.
This is the crux of where I think your reasoning is questionable. It's not difficult to fake.

things fall apart
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Like it'd be such a roundabout way of buddying me and it doesn't even serve the purpose of buddying because I don't actually dismiss the idea of scum!sajj (even if I am currently townreading her) I just dismiss the idea of a sajj-awoo scumteam.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Okay have it your way we will continue this conversation if sajj flips scum because otherwise it's completely irrelevant.

Return to “Completed Open Games”