Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 693, Mathdino wrote:Sci suppose you and NSG are tvt tearing each other apart

Then what
i don't think town nsg ever does things like she did here (and if she does then i will totally blame her if we lose). there is no reason for town her to make up things that she did and if she is so confident in my scumflip that she doesn't need to interact with me (not to mention that i'm awful with interacting with my scummates so asking me about my reads and other stuff would potential give good direction - 4 people here should be able to confirm that), ignores most of the things i have posted but if she is actually town then she should be blamed.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by BuJaber »

For what it's worth unrealseal is huge hypocrite with his lynch all lurkers policy talk.
Something to ponder if we decide to lynch someone other than duck/aa9.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 700, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 693, Mathdino wrote:Sci suppose you and NSG are tvt tearing each other apart

Then what
i don't think town nsg ever does things like she did here (and if she does then i will totally blame her if we lose). there is no reason for town her to make up things that she did and if she is so confident in my scumflip that she doesn't need to interact with me (not to mention that i'm awful with interacting with my scummates so asking me about my reads and other stuff would potential give good direction - 4 people here should be able to confirm that), ignores most of the things i have posted but if she is actually town then she should be blamed.
i don't think this is reasonable (and I think you say some things that just aren't true), but i don't really think i should respond.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

which things aren't true?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by northsidegal »

my making things up
your view of my confidence
my being responsible for an entire loss given a single incorrect read

i feel it best to not respond further because i believe you're currently attempting to emotionally manipulate me (and, by proxy, the rest of the town).

things fall apart
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

fuck you
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

this is not town nsg, nope
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 704, northsidegal wrote:my making things up
do you actually think that profii and ofrhz weren't easiest lycnhes?
you have walked in with a scumread and you never expressed any doubts. that's pretty confident to me.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 707, Scioness Sajj wrote:
i was speaking mostly from memory. i made the fact that it was just a gut feeling clear.
you have walked in with a scumread and you never expressed any doubts. that's pretty confident to me.
i believe i have expressed doubts.

things fall apart
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 708, northsidegal wrote:
In post 707, Scioness Sajj wrote:
i was speaking mostly from memory. i made the fact that it was just a gut feeling clear.
okay, first one debunked.
i believe i have expressed doubts.[/quote]
if you are referring to 'ooops -shrug- sorry but you are my strongest scumread' then those aren't doubts. you didn't actually have any doubts because you don't have any progression on my slot this game.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 692, Mathdino wrote:Along those lines, scum NSG has previously killed me while I was townreading her so while I expect you guys not to lynch UglyDuck, wave, or BuJaber, I don't expect 100% sheeping on NSG
Figure it out as you go
by the way, math

can you not say things like this? like, could you put a bit more into reading me before the day ends?

especially given bujaber's history and what he's already said given the situation of scioness being town i'd rather not turn this game into more of a disaster than it is

i'm certain someone will call this "knowing scioness will flip town" or something of the sort. to them i would say that asking math to read me more doesn't make sense coming from me as scum.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 709, Scioness Sajj wrote: if you are referring to 'ooops -shrug- sorry but you are my strongest scumread' then those aren't doubts. you didn't actually have any doubts because you don't have any progression on my slot this game.
my lazy vote on you and subsequent voting / focusing elsewhere were my doubts manifesting. i talked about this here:
In post 634, northsidegal wrote:
In post 617, Mathdino wrote:My paranoia is that she's avoiding being BoPd on how generally good she is at reading scioness
consider that after my previous times reading scioness i don't want to ruin my "record"

having thought about it more though i decided that that really isn't a way to play the game so even if i'm wrong here i think i'm going to be pushing for it harder. even if i was wrong and got nightkilled after i would have pushed for my top scumread, which is at least better than having been right and not done enough. sorry scioness if i'm wrong.
when you say i haven't had any "progression" on you, what you mean is that i haven't changed my read, right? yes, my scumread on you hasn't
changed
much - what's your point?

that's not scum indicative, if you're trying to imply that it is. i did the exact same thing to jjh in open 728, thinking he was scum all throughout day 1.

things fall apart
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 710, northsidegal wrote:can you not say things like this? like, could you put a bit more into reading me before the day ends?
I already did
I think you're town and think you'll get NK'd before lylo anyway if scum is smart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by northsidegal »

other people need to know that

things fall apart
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 650, northsidegal wrote:now, lack of confidence / conviction on its own (and ignoring meta) isn't necessarily scum indicative and can vary from game to game, but i just don't see behavior that i expect from town scioness.
always thought it was pretty clear that i push my scumreads as scum a lot harder then i push as town becuase i simply don't consider others opinions when i'm sure i'm wrong (this can be confirmed by UglyDuck and wave on my push on ofrhz and some on my townreads). anyways:
do you have in mind 1859 and how much confidence I had when pushing oxy that I have backed off of my read at least once on both days? or that time when i was so convinced about scumreading ruru that i have almost dropped that read when writing the case on her?
or 1867 where i was fencing on you whole day 3, even though you were extremely close to being confirmed scum and earlier in the game i have mentioned previous days that if you don't town it up enough you should be lycnhed?

maybe this game i'm not pushing as hard as in other game becuase:
1. game is dead, not enough content to get stuff from
2. nobody has been engaging me aggressively so i didn't produce the content myself

but why would you bother to consider the gamestate right

like suggesting that an inexperienced townie should be confident in their reads, considering the game state, is ridiculous. sure you can push it as a wiki scumtell but it has nothing to do with how i have been playing my town games.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 713, northsidegal wrote:other people need to know that
Town you is capable of defending yourself from a lynch just fine without me

Scum you, not as much
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

if you actually think i should deathtunnel seal just becuase i scumread him of those few posts he has made but most of the people are either townreading him or just shrugging me off when i ask about that read then idk who do you think i am.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Can you case seal
I only have a weak read on him
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

when im done casing nsg

but i have to start first
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

also low key fuck you math.

i have been open about my read on seal. i have engaged you today about it and you have shrugged it off
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 711, northsidegal wrote:In post 709, Scioness Sajj wrote:
if you are referring to 'ooops -shrug- sorry but you are my strongest scumread' then those aren't doubts. you didn't actually have any doubts because you don't have any progression on my slot this game.

my lazy vote on you and subsequent voting / focusing elsewhere were my doubts manifesting. i talked about this here:
if talking about some irrelevant stuff about mutant and voting aa9 you consider switch focus that's barely a switch. also switching focus doesn't mean there were any doubts. you have actually mentioned you had doubts on my slot once but in the same post you decided it was irrelevant because what i did can be easily done by scum.

the second part of this post agrees with my point that you have walked in with a scumread on me, so you are extremely overconfident on a wrong read on a slot that in theory you should be able to read better than others, so your readers shouldn't be trusted because you are not actually reevaluating/adjusting them. or just scum.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 714, Scioness Sajj wrote:but why would you bother to consider the gamestate right
i did. i explicitly mentioned that in my post.
In post 715, Mathdino wrote:
In post 713, northsidegal wrote:other people need to know that
Town you is capable of defending yourself from a lynch just fine without me

Scum you, not as much
partition mafia.
In post 716, Scioness Sajj wrote:if you actually think i should deathtunnel seal just becuase i scumread him of those few posts he has made but most of the people are either townreading him or just shrugging me off when i ask about that read then idk who do you think i am.
if this is talking to me then it's a misrepresentation of what i was saying. i never said "deathtunnel" - i never even implied it. you didn't even seem to talk much about it, which was the comparison i was making.

things fall apart
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

i have just ctrl f me iso, it found seal mentioned 18 times
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 650, northsidegal wrote:for example, let's look at the line "don't understand people townreading seal". luckily, a similar situation happened in Newbie 1867 where scioness was scumreading a person that someone else was townreading. in that game, Ircher had Harambey as town along with a list of posts that he felt were towny or scummy, but without reasoning. people asked him to provide reasoning in general, but he refused and wanted people to ask him to provide reasoning on specific posts. (if you'd like to read the full context for yourself i recommend starting here
first how many times i have engaged people here to talk about seal:
In post 162, Scioness Sajj wrote:what do you exactly like about myloninja and seal?
In post 192, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 79, UnrealSeal wrote:I don't exactly like Mathdino running around shouting "WOE IS TOWN, WE ARE ALL DOOMED, 2;11 WILL CLAIM OUR SOULS" but his concerns seem to be coming from a town point of view.

VOTE: wavemode gives me bad vibes so I'll just park this here
The opening post was pretty bad, isn't any better. From 'solving' 1v1 straight to sheeping Math, feels like lazy scum.
In post 230, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 226, BuJaber wrote:
In post 220, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 213, BuJaber wrote:Point I'm trying to make is that this low activity is making uglyduck and Sajj find things that IMO are just not there.
what have i said that you felt you need to dismiss it?
You've touched on this with mutant and it might be a perspective thing. But basically I think Seal's RVS posts that you talk about are neutral and quite normal for RVS. In your opinion you might be seeing something scummy like you told mutant but I don't and it felt to me that the quietness in thread is motivating you and others to look for things for the sake of looking.
I don't think Seal participated in RVS. It was not random at all.
First 24 hours after the game started the thread was pretty active and that's also the time when Seal posted for the first time.
Now if I didn't have a townread on you I'd be interpretting this differently but as you can see I'm quite open to the possibility that you did in fact find it scummy and have good reason to. So 3 options:
Where's that townread coming from even? What makes it so strong that you didn't reconsider it but you did with UglyDuck?
You are open to the possibility that what I find scummy is a product of boredom.
I thought it was 3 hence the comment. By the way is incredibly hypocritical coming from you. Guess it's a good thing hypocrisy tends to be a towntell, unlike inconsistency which tends to be scummy.
He asked a question and I have answered the question exactly how it was asked, what's hypocritical about it? If you have in mind then idk. I never complained about the game state.
For the record I think nsg has one of those metas where it's almost always better to not lynch them early.
What about NSG meta makes her always better to lynch her later instead of earlier?
In post 610, Scioness Sajj wrote:I don't think not lynching is a good idea.

i felt a little better about Mutant after some of his new posts but i would vote him still. i think i'd vote anybody but math and bujaber.

aa9 over UD. wingedcatgirl over mylon. don't understand people townreading seal. would also consider nsg but here's probably no support for this.
In post 616, Scioness Sajj wrote:imo, comapred to Seal Invis looks batter. Seal has been only popping in to comment on hot topics. Invis at least keep us updated with his reads.
+ hood one becuase why not
In post 7, Scioness Sajj wrote:oh, I don't like Seal's opening but idk if I want to act on it just yet.

what do you think?

I have even engaged seal himself:
In post 109, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 107, UnrealSeal wrote:hard to read currently, most peoples post currently is RVS silliness and i'm bad at reading in general. call me again when I can deathtunnel someone

I like StefanB's posting though, I think he's town.
i sring everything you post

im bad at the game tho
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 619, Scioness Sajj wrote:I don't think that nsg's read on my slot should be treated as AI, though.

p.edit - eh, okay I can see that but he really didn't do anything besides that?
forgot this one, to Math about Seal.

Return to “Completed Open Games”