Backup Mods wanted!

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #808 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Looking for a reviewer and backup mod for My Hero Academia Mafia.

I don't anticipate needing a backup, so you'd only be tagged for emergencies. However, it will be a mechanically pretty complex game, so I'd like the backup mod to be a reviewer also to make sure you're familiar enough with it that you COULD run it. Familiarity with the theme would help but not be needed. Thanks!
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #809 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 808, hitogoroshi wrote:Looking for a reviewer and backup mod for My Hero Academia Mafia.

I don't anticipate needing a backup, so you'd only be tagged for emergencies. However, it will be a mechanically pretty complex game, so I'd like the backup mod to be a reviewer also to make sure you're familiar enough with it that you COULD run it. Familiarity with the theme would help but not be needed. Thanks!
I guess I'm not cool enough for edit privs but thanks Alisae for taking this one
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop

Return to “Queue”