Song Contest 119 (Entries up, votes due 7/1!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 11, toolenduso wrote:I entered
a thing that has no chance of winning
!
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

1 Burkina Faso - This should have an epilepsy warning geez. It's... okay?
2 Croatia - Cute and peppy
3 Sealand - This sounds so, I don't know how to describe, my mom would have liked this lol
4 Hungary - 30 seconds in and I'm asleep, this better pick up. Nope the whole thing is like this.
5 Italy - Is this supposed to be finding peace through experience or something? It seems v star wars.
6 Greece - This is exactly what I like
7 USA - This stop-motion bullshit is really hard to look at, again. this contest is trying to make me nauseous on purpose isn't it? The song is fine.
8 Portugal - Oh it's a pop song about getting high and crashing cars?
9 Liechtenstein - This is relaxing in the way I like
10 Ecuador - Okay I was v nervous screaming was going to start at some point, now to listen with the sound up. I like the music actually, the singer's voice is like those on purpose totally not a good voice bands to be edgy. (i notice that's what the song is about too so meta)
11 Djibouti - It's catchy enough but I don't really enjoy songs about how drinking is going to make you cheat.
12 Lebanon - If you listened to this you've already made me happy. :)
13 Slovenia - I would like this so much better if someone didn't randomly do that deep screeech thing.
14 North Korea - Jazz has to be a lot swingier then this to get me going
15 Mali - This is okay for mindless background music I think. I'd be okay listening to this again.
16 Nauru - Today I learned rap is tolerable if it's not English? This shouldn't surprise me. I still don't particularily like it. The music is nice.
17 Central African Republic - Wow nothing has happened for a minute, I'm already bored. Okay I skipped ahead, the song doesn't start for three minutes. And the song is more of the same slow stuff. I'm not listening to any more of this. (Yes it me, the last person on the planet of my age range who doesn't like David Bowie)
18 Macedonia - Yeah it's okay I guess. It's folksy?
19 Bhutan - This has a good teen rebel vibe to it. Actually I listen to five other songs frequently that sound just like this.
20 Macau - Oh god more motion sickness please stop. The subtitles are Korean, not particularily helpful lol. It's not quite as upbeat as I like but it was pleasant to listen to.

I don't know why everyone submitted start and stop videos but please, i can't take it ;-;
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir

Return to “General Discussion”