Dangan Ronpa

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: future episode 3
Wow pls don't ever again. I guess Gozu is dead? Not sure why computer-speak lady and Makoto/Hina aren't looking at each other funny at all. I could see the computer lady being the killer, we all know how a screen can hide some scumminess. OML that song they used when Makoto found out that lady's restriction was the same song used as Wellington's theme in AA:JFA. Hina's restriction is really bad if she comes across Mr. Fists-Do-The-Talking. I figured that was the overseas Hope's Peak, they looked like they had similar backgrounds. Yay Makoto got to explain himself! Though Munakata seems way too detached. No points for effort, or acknowledgement of his explanation? I thought fists first was gonna go for Hina but I guess he went for Kyoko? Also That lady took some weird drugs and went hulk? UMMM OK? Munakata might have a point? I do think he's kinda being a dick about what Makoto went through. NEW WORLD ORDER! Munakata you better not. wtf was that last line?

Spoiler: a note before the next episode
I pondered on the stinger from despair episode 2 and realized what is probably going to happen. I'll keep it to myself for now though because it's hard to articulate.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: despair episode 3
GYAH! THEY'RE USING THE 16 BIT VERSIONS OF THE TRACKS! And she...already has her title? WHY IS SHE IN THE RESERVE COURSE? And oh goooood yup Natsumi really does have it out for Mahiru. That was part of the TSMC I believe. And I'm betting all the marbles on that other girl being Sato and that friend Mahiru mentioned last episode (I was right). Yessss more and more comes together. Is this whole episode seriously going to be about the TSMC? I GUESS SO. I do like how we're getting a bit of an outside look through Hajime though.Skipping to Day 4 now I guess. Wait that guy looks familiar, isn't that Fists-First? Annnnnd he a money-loving dickface. The dark side...? Is this talking about the Izuru Kamakura project? So I guess he was trying to keep Hajime from learning too much? Okay. And we finally get into the meat and potatoes of this: the Izuru Kamakura project. Hopefully we find out how the hell Hajime changed appearances so drastically.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Shoot I thought I posted my thoughts on Future episode 4
Spoiler: brief summary from what I remember
I thought Tengan was badass. This episode was basically everyone going after each other. I freaked when I saw Monaca was behind the computer-speak lady. I also had a small shock when they used a siren Monokuma in the recap (which was dumb)
<Embrace The Void>

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 350, Kokichi Oma wrote:Actually I'm gonna PM you a link to where you can read the full thing. Just found it.
if you still have this can you PM me this too, friend wants to read the novels & i don't have a link on hand
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Me too thanks
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: despair episode 4
Alright, practical exams. I can think of sensible exams for some (Akane, Nekomaru, Peko) but some I'm at a loss (Nagito, Fuyuhiko). Nagito gave up on changing the time kinda suddenly. wtf does he have planned? The episode title mentions him disappearing. Is everyone going to experience bad luck? Or is Chiaki just distracted? OMG WHY DOES THAT SORT OF THING EXIST. Oooh the drug lady is making an appearance? So we've seen how many people from the other arc here already? Chisa, Munakata, Sakakura, the scout, "Mitarai", and the pharmacist (Seiko). That's 6. Did I miss anyone? And is that the lady who Seiko is going after in the Future arc? Yup, her and her friend. So their expulsion from the school wasn't an old wound but a fresh one? Hm. OOOOH do they get expelled for taking performance enhancers? Yikes. And it looks like Nagito's luck is kicking in? Uh oh she's gonna find out it's missing. UH OH. SERIOUSLY? DOES NAGITO HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR DISRUPTION THAT AREN'T BOMBS?Uggggh this is hard to watch. Wow legit fuck Nagito for taking the wrong one and screwing all three of them over.OH THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm officially on Seiko's side of this argument. One fuck-up and Ruruka just goes apeshit, in addition she emotionally manipulated Seiko for years most likely. And I guess that's the actual incident that got them expelled? This whole episode has destroyed my compassion for Nagito, holy cow. So they're keeping Nagito on because his ability to cause the incident without being involved is a testament to his luck? OK. omg that was Gundham's dog? After credits reveal was pretty obvious already.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: future episode 5
Seiko as a child? Okay. Betting that someone among Seiko, Ruruka, and Ruruka's friend is gonna die. Everything feels developed that way. OKAY I LEGIT HATE RURUKA NOW! IN THE LAST EPISODE SHE SAID IF SEIKO WAS HER FRIEND SHE'D EAT HER SWEETS BUT HERE SEIKO IS STATING SHE CAN'T FOR HEALTH REASONS. WHAT A BITCH! Okay, subtitles had delicious spelled "dewicious". Was it like the in the japanese spoken text or is that a Woolseyism? Uh-oh. Are Makoto and Hina going to find out the truth of Gekkhogahara? So Hina used the fact Sakakura had a weapon to discern she could take him without triggering her forbidden action. Yeah sorry Ruruka: I can't you ny sympathy since you KNOW her meds make eating your sweets a bad idea. Though I guess if you're looking for recognition a "it looks great" might have helped. Munakata you're jumping to conclusions. SECRET ENTRANCE? Hagakure you beautiful bastard you may have helped! RURUKA WTFFFF? Is she ACTUALLY THE TRAITOR? Whoa Seiko just KOed Sakakura? And Gekkhogahara came back and attacked Seiko for SOME REASON. They muted Tengan's answer to whether he knew the traitor? INTERESTING. WHOA THE BOTH DID BIG BLOWS TO EACH OTHER. Oh...? Time's up and we're going to a flashback involving Seiko and Ruruka? ONE OF DEM GON DIE! Oh. Fuck. No. Munakata jut used one of Seiko's concoctions. HE'S IT. He stole it when he killed Seiko.
<Embrace The Void>

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 379, Not_Mafia wrote:Me too thanks
In post 378, Parama wrote:
In post 350, Kokichi Oma wrote:Actually I'm gonna PM you a link to where you can read the full thing. Just found it.
if you still have this can you PM me this too, friend wants to read the novels & i don't have a link on hand
sent to both of you
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: despair episode 5
So we're seeing the real Mitarai huh? Cool. Random rant from Chisa. Board of Trustees is the Steering Committee right? Weird lettering in the subtitles at one point when it said too, does that mean anything? Komaeda is missing? I know he appears later so when does he return? And yay Class 78! Nekomaru is always a treat whenever he's saying or doing something related to his talent. Looks like Kuzuryu's kinda warming up? Yaaaasss Saionji is all grown up now I can tell, time skip plus keeping her hidden. Gundham looks badass. Sonia is glowing...IT'S SONDAM'S AVATAR!!!! It was under my nose THE WHOLE TIME! Claire you magnificent madwoman! Ooooh Tom Phan revealed a little about himself with his saying that fats and sugars are all he can believe in.Oh hi...Kamashiro? That's his name right? At least I remembered it for the most part. A plane...? This is either Celeste or Junko. And it's Junko. Hey Mukuro! NMore of Mitarai?" Is he gonna die soon? LOL Mikan, you're funny. So he was Togami before being Mitarai, makes sense cos he was Togami in SDR2. Oh...? Why can't he remain as Togami?Damn Mikan's life must have been shitty. HI MAKOTO! I think Junko pretty much drops an obsession once she becomes aware of it. So the Hope's Peak logo influenced Monokuma's eye? okay. Okay so Hajime's eyes changed color how?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: Future episode 6
Starting with Hagakure huh? Yaaaay for old memes /s. Gonna do a quick recount of who all is dead: Chisa (E1), Farmer dude (E2), Gozu (E3), Tengan (E5), Seiko (E5). Who is the sixth dead? Munakata what are you doing? Why did you stab the body? And THER'S the Sixth dead...? Did the killer kill two people this time? What WHAT? Is this a trick? A dream? OK it's a dream. What nonsense are you spewing Kizakura? Oh Ruruka's friend is dead? What about Ruruka? And are we gonna find out what happened in that room he found? What the hell are you doing Ruruka? MONACA YOU PIECE OF SHIT.I nteresting flashback, what does it mean? OH SHIT HINA GAVE AN ACCIDENTAL NAME DROP. I actually kinda feel for Ruruka rn. Yeah I hate how she treated Seiko but she was pretty scared back there, I kinda doubt it was her who killed Seiko in the end, and she seems pretty rattled. What does Monaca have in store now that she's connected? WAIT. Why do I feel like this is going to fuck up my perceptions of the timeline? ok it's Togami. Uh-oh...I think I know which island they mean, and I don't think it's Jabberwock. This is gonna totally lead into the next episode. OK I was wrong. Something happened there? THAT AIN'T GOOD. OH SHIT! Oooh so this is how things will connect, is it? lol poor Hiro. Oh so Togami knows something? OH THEY KNOW SHE'S DEAD. Upupupu! And it's time for the Ultra Despair Girls to make their appearance!!! lol upskirt. Wait How does Hajime/Izuru have Hajime's hair but Izuru's eyes?
<Embrace The Void>

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Spoiler:
probs just got a hair cut.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: Despair episode 6
who is narrating? oh shit he's losing his personality? oh shit the flowers in the intro are black now. Oh the colors are all inverted. Nanami looks normal. Poor Nanami. wtf Ibuki? lol u have no clue. lol Gundham and Saionji are feuding cos she is going ofter his animals. Ohhhh? Are we getting into the timeframe of DR0 now? Sakakura...? SHAKY CAMARA WHY. EXECUTION MUSIC!!!!!! lol ez passwords. this music again. Is Deus ex machina french/latin? Does Mukuro get off on being demeaned by her sister? Damn Izuru powerful. Oh so Ryouko's power was real. OOOH THIS IS A FUN TURN. So Junko turned to despair because she wanted to feel the excitement of the unknown...WAIT JUST A MOTHERFLUBBING MINUTE. SHE'S LIKE PANDORA FROM EL GOONISH SHIVE!!!Ow that's gotta hurt. What's gonna happen to Mitarai...? He's not gonna die but what's gonna happen? ...oh. This makes me suspicious of Mitarai in the Future arc now. But that doesn't matter rn because NEXT EPISODE IS ULTRA DESPAIR GIRLS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS EPISODE SINCE I STARTED THIS ANIME.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: FUTURE EPISODE 7!
Oh-ho so in Japan instead of Lil' Ultimate it's Super Grade-School Level. Nice. Is that Kurokuma? And oh man Monaca is just going all out here. So Monaca decided to become the successor herself after she failed to make Komaru the successor? alright. There's stuff in the foreground of the intro now, idk why. NAGISA IS ALIVE HOW? He's not on Monaca's side I see. I ALSO SEE MASARU AND JATARO (which I'm not 100% on but it definitely doesn't look like Kotoko) There she is. Nagisa is talking to Komaru huh? neat. Oh man she's using all the bullets. Hello Sho(I'm calling her that rather than Jack/Jill because I DO prefer the Japanese name)! So the town resembles a video game, okaaaay. Oh god she nicknamed Makota Mako in the Japanese version? I'm assuming that's the case and that if I were watching the sub she'd have said Big Mac. YESSSS WE'RE GETTING ONE OF TOKO'S FANTASIES! this is hilarious. LOOOOL they used that trope where someone is suddenly aware of someone thinking about them. OH GOD MORE BOTS. ooooooh, so Absolute/Ultra Despair Girl in actuality refers to Monaca Towa! NICE!I don't trust this surrender ONE BIT. Ah so she just blew the joint up. Makes sense. A...Game room? GGRRRRR GAMMA'S GETTIN' UPSET! lel lurker. What the, that was Monaca? Also old days WHEN? Wait this...isn't Monaca? Nagito changed this person? Okaaaay. Did Syo just maintain Toko's memory? lol psyche on Monaca turning another page. Back to our main cast: is Gekkhogahara going to be inactive now? NO, KOMARU TOOK CONTROL, YEAH BOI! Makoto and Hina looking at each other reminded me: has Hina found out what happened to her brother yet? Uh oh...Munakata looks to be after Kyoko. OK, that was kinda cool seeing all of the stuff we'd seen before. Still triggered at Monaca turning into pseudo-Chiaki though.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also, a question: Can I watch V3 without finishing the anime, or is there anime spoilers in V3? I will absolutely finish the anime it's just that I'm getting restless on V3.
<Embrace The Void>

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Parama »

There are anime spoilers in V3
Every piece of DR media assumes you're up to date on all previous plot details
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: despair episode 7
lol Mitarai is going full weeb. Oh nooooo this doesn't look good. Is she faking...? idk but either way I think I see her plan. OH I THINK I SEE WHAT THIS IS GOING TO IMPACT IN THE STORY. This is probably goinng to impact 1) the control of the Reserve Course and b) the way Junko erased Class 78's memories. I missed this last episode due to me skipping past it but HAJIME AND IZURU IN THE INTRO LOOK LIKE MONOKUMA'S FACE? Not sure whether it was that way before but wow. OMG we got Makoto showering in Danganronpa The Animation, now we get Nagito showering. Is he on Jabberwock island? LOL Teruteru actually did something genuinely funny beyond just being a punching bag, even if it was perverted. LOL the bear ate the food, saw that coming. OOOOH Staff disappearances? Yeah this is definitely related to DR0. OMG Red Bull reference! ooooh sad Junko! ummmm mouse pad or...hug pillow? UM. That's the old school building right? OH YES IT IS! Some of these people look interesting but unfortunately I already know they don't feature anywhere else. MMMMHMHMHM ARE THOSE MOTIVES, like in DR1? Also some of them kinda remind me of the Warriors of Hope. Uh...oh. This promise is gonna tie into the Future arc 100%.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: future episode 8
just a summary of thoughts towards the start due to getting cut off: Beginning was cool, Gekkhogahara turning Transformer made me freak out a bit. wtf if the deal with Munakata's blade, Byakuya and Hagakure are fun to watch, also Hagakure they're not safer inside wtf. Kizakura is amazing. Ruruka pressing that button made me flip out. RIP Kizakura, and ew he looks like Monokuma now. Kyoko is on the case! Sakakura is free? za? So Ruruka's the traitor? oooooh. Ruruka has a rule that involves someone leaving? HUH? That spoils the fact someone can! OOOOH I saw something about being underwater and this is the cause?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: despair episode 8
oh booooy, Mikan is falling in with Junko already? lol Sparking Justice mask on Peko.That beach looks familiar! LOL TABLE FLIP, also that makes sense for Junko to like that idea. Yup Mikan is already hooked by despair. End what quickly? OOOH creepy video. I am guessing ZV is Zetsubou Video? Uh-oh, what's gonna happen now that it's been found by Mitarai? FANSERVICE WHY. Who was that man standing alone? Matsuda? *SNORT* IT'S MIKAN'S EXECUTION MUSIC. I was right about what ZV meant! So that's how she got Mitarai to stay huh? TWELVE ZODIAC GENERALS? What about the Four Dark Devas? Nagito is back! THAT HAS TO BE BY NAGITO'S LUCK THAT HE SAW HER. Why'd he pick Peko? Oh boy. Nagito what have you done. How does Nagito know about that? TRAPPED BY THE OCEAN SCENT, ooooh. OH HE GOT PEKO TO HELP? DAMN NAGITO. WTF HE GOT SHOT? IS THIS WHEN IT HAPPENS? I'm near-certain Nanami dies but I at least hope it isn't something sucky. OH GOSH SHE FOUND OUT, BUT HOW?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: future 9
they were underwater the whole time? So it's Munakata as I figured from Seiko's death? ok. OH SHIT SHE WENT PENNY-MODE. Rip robo-Gekkhogahara. lol awkward. taking off the gloves, ooooh. Sakakura really is a puppet. Munakata you're being creepy. If the blade is hot why is Sakakura bleeding, also there we go! What's up with the weakness sheet? OOOH RURUKA SAW THAT? WOW IZAYOI YOU'RE CRAZY. Poor Ruruka. Why does this conversation feel very foreboding? Ruruka is dead, but it doesn't look right. Wait, what? I think she did say something: her actions make sense if she was fully aware she would die. Did...Munakata...just...scumslip?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: despair 9
FUCK I saw that coming. OOOH TROPICAL DESPAIR IS PLAYING! So Junko is revealing her master plan? hrmm. I DON'T TRUST YOU MIKAN. Oh god Chiaki you're just the best but this is not what you need to be doing. WAIT THAT'S HOW HE NORMALLY LOOKS? WHAT? Wait there's something up with Junko's admission?EW WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HER? Woo-hoo Gundham going Super! FUUUUCK she's doing the thing where denies any culpability, this legit pisses me off. wtf Mikan what are you doing? wtf is with the title?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: future 10
flashback? oooh. [went through quite a bit of the episode] how is he able to run? Huuuuh? OH NO. ooohooo Makoto you're a genius! THE ULTIMATE COMEBACK! What the heck? They can't all be despair: why did Tengan write what he did in that case? But how can he say that? YIKES THAT'S BRUTAL. ooooh, what's going on? His eye is normal now, also cool music. THE ANSWER? Also wtf is up at the island?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: despair 10
So I'm pretty sure Chisa is already despair cos future 10 but let's see. ok why are we dealing with this? Yooo that was kinda obvious though that he loved Munakata from how they stepped around it. OW HEELS ON HEAD. Twisted her ankle? SHOULDN'T YOU BE HELPING? Oh no. OH NO. WHAT?Nonononono. This isn't happening. AN EXECUTION? She's in a death maze what? CHANCE TIME!!!?!?!?!?! OH FUCK NO. THAT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT AT ALL. FUUUUUUCk. I knew it was coming and it still hit me so hard....so what now? We still have 5 minutes. what? uggh this is so saaaadd. OH SHIT HE'S CRYING? One final thing: WHEN THE FUCK IS DR0 SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE TIMELINE? I know from looking at one of the character pages (Mondo iirc) on the wikia that the next episode involves the closing up of the school. So wtf?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: future 11
Flashback? So Munakata's conclusion is right? But what about Tengan's message? MITARAI?Alright, moment of truth. OH, is this what happens to the one that is woken up? WHAT THE, MONOKUMA'S GLOOMY SUNDAY? Reversed Monokuma theater them for the lose. what. Freaky dream sequence? YUP. Or hallucination, and I guess the point is to make them think they should be dead? OK MONDO TURNED INTO BUTTER AND I FLIPPED A BIT AND ALSO CHUCKLED. WHERE'D THE KNIFE COME FROM? Wait what? Munakata saving the day! SAKAKURA? YOU WERE DEAD! wtf is wrong with Sakakura? MITARAI AGAIN WTF IS YOUR DEAL? Tengan wtf? What did he just pull?And we're outside now? So we get to find out why Mitarai has been flipping out now huh? okay. TENGAN LEFT A MESSAGE?
<Embrace The Void>

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler: despair 9
FUCK I saw that coming. OOOH TROPICAL DESPAIR IS PLAYING! So Junko is revealing her master plan? hrmm. I DON'T TRUST YOU MIKAN. Oh god Chiaki you're just the best but this is not what you need to be doing. WAIT THAT'S HOW HE NORMALLY LOOKS? WHAT? Wait there's something up with Junko's admission?EW WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HER? Woo-hoo Gundham going Super! FUUUUCK she's doing the thing where denies any culpability, this legit pisses me off. wtf Mikan what are you doing? wtf is with the title?
Spoiler:
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Return to “The Arcade”