Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 948, davesaz wrote:How much of your vax read involves vax's position on you?
would be lying if I said zero but my read on him is a combination of reasons mainly include

aggressiveness that doesn't feel town-motivated, a bad omgus on me after calling him out for painting my unvote on JJD as a scummy narrative when I gave justified reasons and defensiveness that borders on only reacting to votes on him rather than trying to solve this game
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

actually I think that's my problem with some players in this game

too many people care about their own appearance and firmly defending themselves as pro-town rather than trying to solve this game and convincing others through good content

isn't it normal to be scumread?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 947, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:people also seem to want vax dead. dunno why, i'll have to read more thoroughly for that but on the surface his posts are meh.
The meh is what grabbed me the most when looking at vax. Do you have background that says it wouldn't be scum indicative?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 947, EspeciallyTheLies wrote: performer is confscum. just give him an ISO and review the vote counts to get an idea.
Got anything else on performer?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 910, Flavor Leaf wrote:I mean, when I do eventually show up to the party, y’all gonna wish I’d be less active, let’s be honest.

Y’all know how I am. This is a blessing in disguise.
I have no idea who you are
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Im a dog that quacks
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 512, WhemeStar wrote: I didn’t notice Srceenplay I just saw someone point out he’s site flaking
Where did you see that?
I think Vax is town Vax replaced Srceenplay right
What's your Vax and Performer reads?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 848, Ausuka wrote:I'm saying that Osuka is town and genuinely trying to find scum, yes. I don't agree with all of his reads and I'm not saying he's some god of townplay if that's what you're trying to imply, but I do think that he's town and the fact that he's the only wagon currently is problematic.
Okay, here's my problem with your thinking.

1) Having a large wagon isn't a bad thing. Even if it's on town. Large wagons give town way more information on people's alignments than having 3-4 person wagons until deadline kicks around. Large wagons force people to make decisions under a bit of stress and that gives away alignment and associations. 3-4 person wagons just give the town a whole bunch of squabbling.

Here's the situation on the Osuka wagon. Of the 8 people on it (everyone besides me), I have a pretty good townread on three of them (Dunnstral, Texcat, Pine), an ok townread on 2 (Almost50 & Hopkirk) and a scumread on Performer and TheRampage. Osuka has been neutral to slight scumread all day for me. My two scumreads are the ones that justified their votes.

So I jump on this wagon. It gets closer to a lynch and depending what Performer/TheRampage/Osuka do gives me indications.

Plus, creating a large wagon has people declare townreads out of nowhere. Look at Whemestar asking someone to make a case on Osuka. He's not questioning anyone in particular. He's just tossing a question into the ether. Do you think he's scum-hunting or looking for an excuse to pile-on? Why does Myloninja13 declare a townread? Does Creature's read look legit? If you think Osuka is town, surely you're looking for scum trying for towncred in the face of a large wagon, right?

2) What is your history with Osuka? Every single one of his scumreads are from his wagon. The only way you get a townread from such OMGUS behavior is if you know Osuka and you know he's not that good of a mafia player.

3) And yes, it does look like you are white-knighting Osuka. He wasn't a townread for you at all until just now and he's you're 5th strongest townread. Walk me through the exact point where you decided he's town and why. Saying "all future reads are gut reads until further notice" is scummy bullshit.

4) Oh shit, you're 14. Okay, that explains some things. I feel dumb spending so much time typing all that stuff above.

Also, Performer is scum. Osuka is probably town.

VOTE: Performer
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 946, osuka wrote:or, alternatively, @ausuka and @creature, would you guys be willing to jump on a performer wagon?

i dont think we have enough time for a vax wagon to proper pick up but personally, i'd entertain one
Were you even reading? Creature is already voting me, for who knows why still. Ausuka is not scumreading me.
In post 949, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 947, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:people also seem to want vax dead. dunno why
the only person pushing vax seriously right now is me at best with gamma in behind

people saying they could do a vax lynch but am the only one whose actually advocating and putting money where my mouth is
Vax is the only person we agree with for sr.
Why do you sr tex?

Welcome , dave. As for etl telling you I'm "confscum," no surprise that I'm sr on etl. I'll get into that as I post my reads. I don't have a full list as I don't have the time and effort to read into every single person, so a few people are null for that reason.
----

@ausuka hey! It’s been awhile. Moving you back to tr, I trust in your meta read of me.

@jar yes I saw the updated posts so there’s clearly been a lot that happened when I returned, from vla.

As I said in my 1st post today on Monday, I was on phone and didn’t have my computer notes to elaborate on, but now I’m at one.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Performer »

@flavor I put you with the wheme & mylon area, because you guys have been lurking. You suddenly pop up and become active only to me, when you haven’t commented about osuka, traitor speculation, or anything else. You haven’t voted, you’ve been lurking around, you talked about self meta which to someone like me who hasn't played with you – that combo of events doesn’t make me tr you. So, you got into my lynchpool. Lurkers need to step it up or are suspect and up for lynch, I’m not fond of letting that slide by.

You haven’t voted at all, after all that, you pop up to say I’m scumreading you for just one thing, that’s not true. You claim you haven’t read enough, yet you specifically bring me up , saying I’m projecting. Then you say you haven’t read enough and say rampage is a potential pr…this is unbelievable. I also asked ausuka herself, not you about her meta – which I found out was mariomaniac – why did you feel the need to talk about her when I asked her about that? I asked because if she was someone I played with, that meant I could trust her more in her meta read of me. I can’t trust someone who, if they ended up lying and didn’t play with me before, so I needed to make sure – sort of an LAL (lynch all liars) concept, you get the idea.

As for rampage, like I said, why would someone just claim when there’s no need at his point. His most recent post looked like AtE. Either he’s town, too busy, replace out – or scum AtE with an unneeded fake claim. This is hardly the first game I’ve seen someone fakeclaim for no good reason. I’m willing to vote any of my sr and work together to accomplish a lynch, I’m not up for some no lynch, a no lynch is horrid.
Off topic: by the way, I didn’t know you’re east bay too – just like boonskies! The traffic & cost of living is horrid here.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Performer »

osuka - how he has at least 4/6 of to be scum, is a mighty big # of scum out of those 6 - that doesn’t seem probable.
In terms of working together as town, I was asking folks to form a substantial wagon by half day at latest - it's one of the guidelines I use to scumhunt. An alternative as we've all seen before, is trying to get only 1 wagon near day's end, the person suddenly tells us they're a pr, then we're left scrambling for another wagon. Yes, we still have some time left but rushing at the deadline is a bad idea.
Your made me think you were likelier town though, with your question to tex looking like you're trying to stay invested in figuring out thought process, along with your brief interaction with ausuka on pg 30.

Hop seemed town based on my ISO of him. His was about gamma seeming scummy

ausuka at first I thought ausuka was scummy, then tr for her interaction on pg 18 of what I thought at the time was openness & honesty, now I put her at null because she speculated about traitor talk, literally no one else brought it up before that. On the other hand, she could have a point about a50 instead being the traitor, but that could be worked out later in the game. I found it really odd she had dunn & mylon as tr.
Fairly confident in ausuka's meta read of me. She's moderated me when I was pr, we've played scum together (I think in my 2nd game onsite, it was terrible), I was town & she was scum in another game, and we probably played in a few more. Good to see another familiar face, how have things been?

a50 for the tone of his posts & how he touched on helping protect prs. Huge fan of that, always a believer in protecting our prs. He had sr on gamma & osuka, had tr on ausuka.

Jar due to . Tr me because he had meta with me, ever since my first game onsite over 2 years ago.

Golden due to my . Had sr on screenplay & I would've too, if I replaced into another slot

Pine - tone of his posts & called out osuka for being LAMIST

Texcat - the way she’s been scumhunting in her ISO, like her about arcangel being an sr, and her follow-up to arcangel not answering her questioning.

Khan - proactively progressing things, noted the awfully random traitor talk on pg 6. Had a50, rampage, me as scum on pg 31 in his reply to osuka - which was strange and possibly scummy, so I put khan as null because he posted an unexplained associative of us 3. Pg 34 interaction between khan & ausuka – made me move khan to tr. The inquiring of a sudden tr from ausuka to osuka, was one of the telling things in that interaction.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 880, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:how doesn't one wagon have 3 times as many votes as any other? that tells me it's probably not right.
Should we fix the voting ratios before lynching osuka then? Maybe some of the vanity voters can form a wagon
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Performer »

Null:

Gamma - strongly agreed with gamma's stance on vax, as well as his clear & concise reasoning, proactive approach, and lines of inquiry - such as against golden for defending edosurist. I could see gamma's posts coming from town. He had wheme as tr but he wasn't sure why, which was a red flag. Could see scum making that up as a deflection topic.
Later during osuka’s wagon analysis - picked me of all the people osuka was analyzing on his wagon - looked like scum targeting. He was the only one who picked me out of osuka’s wagon analysis, and he was the only one who asked me why I did a reaction test against wheme. All of that made me move my tr of him to null.

Dunn never replied about his sr on me, despite it being on my opening post. He's a traditionally hard slot to read. Just a bare poster on d1, and if it wasn't for him thinking I was scummy, I would've added him to the "fine with lynching" pool of lurkers today.

fumu/lovebird/dave - hard to get a read on this slot. Need to see more from this slot

scioness - kept defending creature before pg 16. Voted one of my null slots (ausuka) at the time
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I mentioned you once
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Ircher »

Day 1 VC #23Performer (3) - , ,
Almost50 (0) -
Golden Robster (1) -
Pine (0) -
Creature (0) -
Kublai Khan (0) -
Hopkirk (0) -
Edosurist
Gamma Emerald (1) -
Ausuka (2) - ,
Lalendra (0) -
Davesaz (0) -
JarJarDrinks (2) - ,

Andriod18 (0) -
Texcat (1) -
ArcAngel9 (0) -
Vaxkiller (2) - ,
Wavemode (0) -
TheRampage (3) - , ,
Myloninja13 (0) -
Scioness Sajj (0) -
Flavor Leaf (1) -
Not Voting (2) - Flavor Leaf,

Lynch ThresholdDuring day 1, it takes 13 votes to lynch a player.

Deadline
Day 1 ends on June 30, 2018 8:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2018-06-30 20:00:00).

Moderator Notes
EspeciallyTheLies is V/LA for an indefinite time.

Scioness Sajj V/LA until July 2.
Davesaz replaces Lovebird.
As a general reminder, if you are regularly V/LA on the weekends, you must either set V/LA tags each weekend or post in-thread that you'll be V/LA over the weekend
each weekend
so that both I and other players can keep track of it easily.

If you notice any mistakes, please point them out. (That includes looking at the voting history.)

Spoiler: Current Voting History
Day 1Dunnstral:
Srceenplay (0): (Null)
Peformer: -->
Joral (0): (Null)
Almost50: --> -->
Fumuki (0): (Null)
Golden Robster: --> --> --> --> --> -->
Pine:
Creature: --> --> -->
Kublai Khan: --> --> --> --> -->
WhemeStar: --> -->
Hopkirk: --> -->
Edosurist: -->
Gamma Emerald:
Ausuka: --> --> --> -->
Lalendra: -->
EspeciallyTheLies: -->
Lovebird:
JarJarDrinks: --> --> --> --> -->
Osuka: --> --> --> --> --> -->
Texcat:
Andriod18: --> -->
ArcAngel9: --> -->
Charles510 (2): -->
Vaxkiller: --> --> --> -->
Wavemode: --> --> -->
TheRampage: --> -->
Myloninja13: -->
Scioness Sajj:

Spoiler: Previous Voting History
Pre-GameDunnstral (2): -->
Srceenplay (1):
Pine (1):
Kublai Khan (1):
Hopkirk (1):
Edosurist (1):
Osuka (2): -->
Texcat (1):
Wavemode (1):
Last edited by Ircher on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [In Signups: 7/9]
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Performer »

Creature naked voted me (suspicious without explanation), stayed active with his one-line posts (good sign). Later he just randomly votes mylon of all people. Later naked voted me again. Added to my sr for fishy sequence of unexplained events

rampage - I do agree with his post talk about lynching lurkers. But his looked very odd for unvoting creature simply since he "took up an entire page." That just makes no sense from town, it looks like a manufactured reason. The rest of the ISO just looked too bare to be town, seemed like coasting scum. He said he would catch up, then posted about being unable to catch up, didn’t say anything about his reads (sr or tr), even did an unneeded claim - in other games, I’ve seen folks do a claim like that with no good reason, later they turned out scum. By this point of the game, he should’ve put up something more than what he's put up.

Etl voted me for my opening post, said it was lamist. See my for further sorting of him. Had sr on jar, me, rampage. gamma & wheme were his tr. I called him out for one of my posts, and he didn't reply about it - looked scummy, like he's brushing it off and just in some death tunnel. All he’s done is keep his vote on me ever since I came in, which makes him even fishier.

Arcangel - see texcat read for more on my read on arcangel. Also, arcangel voted texcat first, and voted her again in that 604 post. Since we’re nearing the half-day mark, the series of posts from arcangel does not make me tr her. Also in the area of possible lurking scum

wavemode naked voted osuka, voted texcat (my tr), voted the charles slot due to him asking a game setup question (scummy reason to vote someone), did a prodge post, continued lurking, popped up to vote osuka after osuka’s wagon analysis. Definitely suspect line of actions from wavemode, can’t see that coming from town.

vax kept defending creature before pg 16. Later made what looked like an opportunistic vote on scioness, while scioness voted ausuka. Definitely on sr due to his ISO.

flavor - after half day, still hasn’t voted anyone - lurk central. Self meta post looked like a fluff post - how does that help anyone who hasn't played with you, tr you? Also, see my for elaboration

wheme, mylon - for lurking and/or low content (fluff). As I stated in my opening post, it’s not wise to let folks like that slide by (handing them a free pass). On a related note, fairly certain at least 1 of scum is lurking in some way. Also, they made plenty of bare posts that had no elaboration.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by davesaz »

What's up with the posts all in color?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

they are color coded for different tiers i think
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

blue for town, red for scum
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 966, davesaz wrote:What's up with the posts all in color?
blue for tr, red for sr - I found grn hard to read on the phone, so I wanted to make tr blue instead of grn, for clarity.
In post 963, Dunnstral wrote:I mentioned you once
Yes, and I found that bit of proactive stance, to be a sign of town, but I'm not sure enough on you yet.

off topic: happy birthday by the way

@scioness yes
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by davesaz »

You have 8 SR's?
Can't analyze them for a while, it's time to leave work.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

okay so I'm still 10 pages behind, i will withhold catching up post by post an try to read everything tomorrow and post some conclusion. I will be more useful tomorrow I promise.

I don't really feel strongly about 4 of the biggest wagons. (one thing to say about Rampage, I have played a game with him and he doesn't really feel much different).

curious why nobody is on Android.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

Some elaboration:

I've isoed Vax and it's meh. Waiting for his catch up.
Performer and Osuka - need to read posts.
Rampage feels lynchbaity
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 965, Performer wrote:
Creature naked voted me (suspicious without explanation), stayed active with his one-line posts (good sign). Later he just randomly votes mylon of all people. Later naked voted me again. Added to my sr for fishy sequence of unexplained events

rampage - I do agree with his post talk about lynching lurkers. But his looked very odd for unvoting creature simply since he "took up an entire page." That just makes no sense from town, it looks like a manufactured reason. The rest of the ISO just looked too bare to be town, seemed like coasting scum. He said he would catch up, then posted about being unable to catch up, didn’t say anything about his reads (sr or tr), even did an unneeded claim - in other games, I’ve seen folks do a claim like that with no good reason, later they turned out scum. By this point of the game, he should’ve put up something more than what he's put up.

Etl voted me for my opening post, said it was lamist. See my for further sorting of him. Had sr on jar, me, rampage. gamma & wheme were his tr. I called him out for one of my posts, and he didn't reply about it - looked scummy, like he's brushing it off and just in some death tunnel. All he’s done is keep his vote on me ever since I came in, which makes him even fishier.

Arcangel - see texcat read for more on my read on arcangel. Also, arcangel voted texcat first, and voted her again in that 604 post. Since we’re nearing the half-day mark, the series of posts from arcangel does not make me tr her. Also in the area of possible lurking scum

wavemode naked voted osuka, voted texcat (my tr), voted the charles slot due to him asking a game setup question (scummy reason to vote someone), did a prodge post, continued lurking, popped up to vote osuka after osuka’s wagon analysis. Definitely suspect line of actions from wavemode, can’t see that coming from town.

vax kept defending creature before pg 16. Later made what looked like an opportunistic vote on scioness, while scioness voted ausuka. Definitely on sr due to his ISO.

flavor - after half day, still hasn’t voted anyone - lurk central. Self meta post looked like a fluff post - how does that help anyone who hasn't played with you, tr you? Also, see my for elaboration

wheme, mylon - for lurking and/or low content (fluff). As I stated in my opening post, it’s not wise to let folks like that slide by (handing them a free pass). On a related note, fairly certain at least 1 of scum is lurking in some way. Also, they made plenty of bare posts that had no elaboration.
I haven’t read your stuff yet, Performer, but I saw the last part about East Bay, just like Boonskiies. Haha, I am Boonskiies :)

Yeah, it’s rough. I work in SF too, so BART everyday. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Damn, didn’t mean to quote

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”