Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #200) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2528, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2527, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2526, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2524, Brian Skies wrote:Are you going to answer the question or not?
You didn't answer mine so...
What did I not answer?
How is this important? And Ive given you as much as is genuine without forcing myself to provide extra reasons. I just remembered I felt a certain way after vecna flip and am sharing my opinion. Your push back at me is ridiculous.
There was a reason why I said what I did at the time.

I want to know why you have this impression that what I said was disingenuous or spewing too much information.

It is important because I feel like you're grasping at straws to legitimize NSG's wagon or at least NSG/myself as scumreads, and if you actually have good reasons to think the things you do (particularly this one), then I don't see why you can't just explain it.

If you think my response regarding Vecna was scummy, then I don't see why anyone (especially me) wouldn't be interested in knowing why.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #201) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Brian Skies »

My flavor is not important right now. If the majority wants me to fullclaim, I will.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #202) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I've answered everything else thus far, so her refusing to answer my question is just dodgy and suspect.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (isolation #203) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2536, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm voting NSG because she's ignoring me. I've given her opportunity to openly analyse her wagon and rather than proving her PoV is townie she's flipping town off so you can say I'm justifing a bs wagon but you're going to need to point out how NSG is town based on her responses today instead of turning the tables on me after you rush to defend NSG after weakly scum reading her D1.
I have not defended her.

I said I thought she could be town, yes. And I've said why here. But mostly I've just claimed today because a lot of people are going 'well Pine roleblocked her and there was no kill so she is probably scum' or 'well she is probably the best lynch today even though I townread her because Pine roleblocked her and there was no kill.' I've given a valid reason as to why it's possible for NSG to be town here despite the roleblock. And I've given my reasoning for why I decided to claim despite scumreading her yesterday (and a lot of my townreads have been saying she was town anyway, so of course I'd reassess, as if I wouldn't do my due diligence anyway and reassess my read on her).

What about her today has been scummy? That she hasn't immediately evaluated her wagon? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Self preservation? I think town have as much reason to fight their mislynch as scum do to stay alive. I don't think it's a scumtell.

What does any of this have to do with you 'being pinged about my response regarding Vecna'?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #204) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2537, xRECKONERx wrote:Wouldn't you be told if you were shot...
I don't know and I'd have to ask.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #205) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I thought it was standard to not notify BP's if they get shot. And my Role PM doesn't say anything about it, so...
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (isolation #206) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Brian Skies »

What's your read on NSG outside of the Roleblocker claim?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #207) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Brian Skies »

UT just confirmed to me that I don't get notified if I get shot.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #208) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Cheeky
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #209) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

This is why you're stuck in my lynchpool.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #210) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2555, pirate mollie wrote:hi alisae!

can you give me a tl;dr pretty plz?

who are we lynching?
There was no kill last night.

Pine is claiming to have roleblocked NSG, who is claiming VT. NSG is the only wagon so far today.

I've claimed 1-Shot Bulletproof because I am and thus don't think Pine's Roleblocker claim is a surefire scum catch (it could be but I think that we're better off reading NSG off of play here).

Day 2 practically just started so you can read through the game and catch up that way.

So, you should probably start with NSG and go from there?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (isolation #211) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Spoiler: Vecna Posts before 708
In post 259, Vecna wrote:me too.

official votecount 1.1:

drealmerz (6) pine, mastina, vecna, pine, cheeckyteeky, nostrilbear.
untrod tripod (1) fucklazymods

untrod tripod is set to be lynched. you hve 12098 hours remaining. enjoy.
In post 441, Vecna wrote:i just got engaged yesterday and work is also killing me. ill lurk for a bit more.

official votecount 1.2:
nothing changed since votecount 1.1
unkept tripod is still set to be lynched.
you have a little under 5 hours remaining.
In post 458, Vecna wrote:is it studded with diamonds all along the black shaft?
In post 473, Vecna wrote:Is it a Laser-Raptor?
In post 474, Vecna wrote:Oh wait, those were obviously real, nm
In post 669, Vecna wrote:Ok, Guess I should at least try to do some votecount shit. Ill try to catch up to the game in the next few days. For now ill just help you along to lynch something.

Vecna Votecount 1.3 - Up to date, to the best of my ability, I do not feel liable for any errors.

ArcAngel9 - 2 (Brian Skies, Gammagooey)
brassherald
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 7 (PenguinPower, hyung, Pine, Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, Mutantdevle, Vecna)
Firebringer - 3 (Gamma Emerald, xRECKONERx, Gammagooey)
Gamma Emerald - 3 (northsidegal, Firebringer, CheeckyTeeky)
Gammagooey - 1 (brassherald)
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle
northsidegal - 1 (T-Bone)
PenguinPower
Pine - 1 (CheekyTeeky)
T-Bone
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx
In post 670, Vecna wrote:(9 to lynch, deadline in like 7 days)

Spoiler: NSG's mentions of Vecna
In post 822, northsidegal wrote:
These people are in this game?

Arcangel
Vecna
hiplop
brassherald (did he get replaced yet?)
In post 1906, northsidegal wrote:
confident townreads

Gamma Emerald
Gammagooey
Vaxkiller

townleans

Cheeky
T-Bone
Firebringer

penguinpower
hyung
Lady Lambdadelta

"too scummy to be scum"

mutantdevle
ArcAngel9 (?)

That leaves:
xRECKONERx
Pine
Firebringer
Vecna
Alisae
hiplop
Brian Skies
In post 1908, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1903, CheekyTeeky wrote:xRECKONERx
Gammagooey
T-Bone Lady Lambdadelta
Vecna
Vaxkiller
brassherald Alisae
----- Need to sort below
northsidegal
Pine
hiplop
Brian Skies
Gamma Emerald
hyung
------- Would lynch below
PenguinPower
mutantdevle
Firebringer
ArcAngel9
Hm, doesn't look like any of our lynch targets really align. why do you townread alisae, vecna and reck?

i feel like you have too much lynchbait in your lynchpool.

Spoiler: BBmolla's Mentions of Vecna
In post 2256, BBmolla wrote:Vecna is scum btw, don't know why there's no wagon there
In post 2264, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2108, Vecna wrote:I cant shake the feeling that those catchup posts from aa9 were written by a different person than the "scum be lurking on my wagon" aa9.

I also cannot help but shake the feeling that vax mightve actually been bussing aa9 up untill now, trying to get credit from a sinking ship.

Not quite sure how lld fits in there, but this rage feels extremely fake and distracting
In post 2111, Vecna wrote:ok people, literally open aa9's iso

fucking do it.

read the earlier posts. theb read thr catchup posts.

compare the grammar. compare the sentence structure. the weirs language mistakes are suddebly gone.

these recent posts come from a different person
these posts suck and his position on the postcount board mean he's probably scum
In post 2326, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Vecna

Spoiler: Brian Skies' many mentions of Vecna
In post 96, Brian Skies wrote:Let's overthrow the market and instill me as the new Votecount Overlord.

VOTE: Vecna
In post 134, Brian Skies wrote:My master ploy will have to be put on hold.

Mark: Vecna
In post 145, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 139, CheekyTeeky wrote:Brian your empty opportunistic jump on is noted.
I'm just shamelessly sheeping my townread in hopes he can help me in my attempts to usurp Vecna from his unbridled position of authority. Don't mind me.
In post 580, Brian Skies wrote:I have no idea how to read <Reck, Gooey, Pine>.

I don't understand the wagon on Firebringer.

I haven't played with Mutant before.

With that said, I don't have a particular issue with Mutant pointing out a potential vig soft claim. His sudden spurt of activity afterwards is interesting though. I think it's likely he realized he hadn't done anything of value up to that point and decided to start contributing instead of becoming a vig target. Survivalism? Could be, but is that really something only scum are capable of? Everything he's done though is a constant stream of 'wtf am i reading?'.

I'm gutreading Hiplop as town.

I'm townreading Vax.

NSG's lolcase on Gamma is still odd and I'm scumreading her for it. NSG's defense of Mutant is sketchy (and yes, I'm reading it as a defense because what else would it be?).

I would townread T-Bone if he were more insightful instead of just being reasonable. The only thing I like from him so far is his vote on NSG, but that's still somethign that was originally done randomly and I'm pretty sure he's indicated in some way that he's not really scumreading her.

I don't really think AA9 is scummy. But I did think it was possible she was scum avoiding the game, hence the vote.

Vecna continues to be useless. I stand by my bid to impeach him and take his place.

I hope UT's executive decision to give us a VoteCount doesn't count against our total.

I don't have time to read through and figure out 60 billion Gerald posts right now.

Cheeky, why are/were you townreading Gamma?
In post 697, Brian Skies wrote:As far as I can tell, the main point of the VC is for Vecna to indicate his vote. Nothing else really matters.

I'm guessing the 'you may lie on the VC' is for if the person making the VC's doesn't really want to go through the hassle of counting up votes, etc, etc.
In post 713, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 708, CheekyTeeky wrote:In regards to the VC thing I think Vecna likely town for it. If he was using his VC for scum deception purposes I don't think he would've been so obvious with his abuse of power/memeing early game. I agree that it only really serves as a way for Vecna to give his vote but think it also gives the game another layer of added WIFOM.
I'm rejecting this unless he starts doing towny things.
In post 880, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 856, Vecna wrote:Pine is giving me some flashbacks to civ mafia, just packaged different. Id jump on that bandwagon anytime.
Not even close to the same play he had there and I don't understand the comparison.
In post 961, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 957, Gammagooey wrote:hey brian

do you think cheeky could be a scums

because i think cheeky is a scums
Oh, you think so? I kind of gloss over her posts.

I was actually okay with the wagon on her during my reread since it seemed like she was bouncing around without any rhyme or reason (and I can see scum doing that and others scumreading her for that sort of behavior, although I'm unsure if that's why most of you were voting her). I was kind of okay with her in the last few pages in regards to Reck, but I don't remember why I was.

I didn't like her Vecna townread, and I haven't bothered to check if she's indeed scumreading everyone who votes her (which is just lol if this is the case because I think she's admitted to trying to pull attention to herself).
In post 996, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 986, Vaxkiller wrote:I dont understand how you can feel this way.
It doesn't necessarily make you scummy, but is super suspicious. Especially when we flip them.

It's day 1. We should be look at wagons like this: Unless you are town reading them, get on the wagon.
Well this certainly feels like a 'damned if I do, damned if I don't' sort of situation, and regardless of her flip, no?

It doesn't really make sense for me to lynch someone just because, does it?

Why do you want her dead anyway?

We also have 5 days left so why do you keep pushing this idea that the day
has
to end?

Do you not get that I don't like the option that you guys keep trying to shove in my face and I'm exploring other options (AA9 who was nonexistent, Vecna who I still don't think has done anything majorly town-indicative, NSG LOL, TBone who I think did something that could be scum-indicative and it's why I'm pushing him)?

If you think it's suspicious that I don't scumread her and that I should (for whatever reason), then don't you think it makes more sense to explain to me or convince me why she needs to die today instead of just trying to strongarm it onto me?
In post 1071, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1049, Vecna wrote:brian, can you go into what you think about pine's play is substantially different from civmaf? disregarding it not being packaged in roleplaying.
From what I remember, Pine's play was mostly:

A) Hiding behind heavy amounts of flavor
B) Naked scumreads (most of which was on Vecna)
C) Empty promises to explain said scumread(s)
D) "I'm Busy" or "I'm Overwhelmed"

I've also only read a small portion of that game, so if you think it really is the same, you'd have to explain it to me.
In post 1181, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 856, Vecna wrote:MutantDevle could be scum

Vax could be scum
I meant to ask you about these but don't think I ever did. Could you elaborate on these reads for me?
In post 1898, Brian Skies wrote:It is a bit laissez faire I guess. And forced. I won't deny either of those.

I think North is scummy. And I think Hiplop is scummy. I think Angel could be scum, but it could also just be a result of English probably not being her primary language and the game being the way it is. I'm unopposed to her lynch anyway and would still hammer her if she made it to L-1.

I think Ali is probably town. And maybe Fire. I don't have any other townread I feel strongly about.

Hyung is probably town, I still stand by this assessment. I did get the feeling he was trying to solve or sort the game before he disappeared and it kind of felt like town frustration.

You are a hot mess. Reck is a hot mess but he's been sort of indicating a comfirmable role so meh. Pine is trying but is meh (best thing I've liked from him so far is his thing on Angel).

I'm still waiting for LLD to catch up as nothing from her catchup makes me feel solidly one way or another from her. She did touch up on some things that bothered me about Vax in her catchup though, although I don't feel that Vax has been that scummy. I could probably be convinced to vote Vax since his 180 flip to townreading me after I said I townread him was interesting. Still think the 'Brian was so much townier before his TBone push' is probably a natural townie feeling (Ali did the same thing).

Penguin is meh and I've mostly been townreading him because I thought his early content kinda felt like scumhunting, and the last time I played with him He didn't really do that and mostly pushed questionable flavor related things. He is back to meh.

Vecna was a lot of nothing early on. His later content feels townish enough that I'm not really interested going there right now.

Gooey is probably town. Gamma I still think is town. Didn't like his earlier thing about Angel when he meta dove her and found nothing of value after we told him it was a waste, and he came back wondering why we had no thoughts on it. But his later thing about Angel was okayish.

Who else is in this game?
In post 2312, Brian Skies wrote:I could get behind a Vecna lynch, I guess.

North is still scummy.
In post 2321, Brian Skies wrote:I changed my mind. I'm not really feeling a Vecna lynch.
In post 2493, Brian Skies wrote:I'm a 1-Shot Bulletproof. I don't mind claiming right now because if I stopped the kill, then it's probably gone now. If Not, then w/e. It's main utility was to keep me alive anyway.

I don't really think scum shot me (although I don't think they couldn't have either). I just don't like people hardpushing the idea NSG has to be scum here, especially if they're reading her as town.

It's weird and I don't like it.

I'm also waffling on NSG being scum, and there are people I'd rather lynch before her.

Like Mutant and Titus. Maybe Penguin who avoided the game all day but still found time to join both the AA9 wagon and the Vecna wagon at EOD.

AA9's hardpush here doesn't give me the greatest vibes either.

I like LLD and maybe Ali for giving her some space.

Spoiler: Cheeky's mentions of Vecna
In post 464, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 441, Vecna wrote:i just got engaged yesterday and work is also killing me. ill lurk for a bit more.

official votecount 1.2:
nothing changed since votecount 1.1
unkept tripod is still set to be lynched.
you have a little under 5 hours remaining.
Congratulations!!! :)
In post 465, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 458, Vecna wrote:is it studded with diamonds all along the black shaft?
I do not think this product is right for our market.
In post 590, CheekyTeeky wrote:Hyung, Vecna, Arc and Hiplop are pretty useless but idk if that's AI.

I think scum are likely in:

PP
Gamma Emerald
Vaxkiller
Hyung
Tbone

At this point. I'd be willing to remove Tbone & co today and lynch in Gamma/PP. I have a feeling I'm wrong on Tbone and scum PP carried on the initial push.
In post 708, CheekyTeeky wrote:In regards to the VC thing I think Vecna likely town for it. If he was using his VC for scum deception purposes I don't think he would've been so obvious with his abuse of power/memeing early game. I agree that it only really serves as a way for Vecna to give his vote but think it also gives the game another layer of added WIFOM.
In post 741, CheekyTeeky wrote:Hmm don't know about gamma either now. Vax, Brian, Gooey town, Tbone town.
In post 742, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh and Vecna.
In post 865, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 856, Vecna wrote:Firebringer is weirding me out, with his whole sudden defense of Cheecky. Im a sucker for the meta-argument but this one seems really thin and weird.
I agree with most of this. The defense wasn't sudden, I feel his town read on me so early was pretty bs too. Rather than sudden I'd say "oddly timed" - which was when he initially believed I had been lynched. His quick "oh yeah she is at L-2" post implies he did think I was hammered when he started harping on about "bad lynch, gamma next" and then the somewhat believable defense. I've had my misgivings from the start when I believe he town read me too early in a somewhat contradictory manner.

If Fire is scum, Gamma looks conf town and NSG/Hyung look much worse. I don't know what to make of the Reck v Fire thing that just happened though. Still processing, but it's possible SvS.
In post 934, CheekyTeeky wrote:Current lynchpool:

Hyung, FB, Reck, NSG, Tbone, Pine

People who I wouldn't mind getting lynched (policy):

AA9, Hiplop, mutant, brass

People I might lynch tomorrow:

Gooey, Penguin, Vax, Brian

Never lynching:
Gemerald, Vecna
In post 1116, CheekyTeeky wrote:{Brian, Vecna, NSG}
{Hiplop, Vaxkiller, Brass, Gooey}
{Pine, Mutant}
{Fire, Hyung, Gemerald}
{TBone, Reck, Penguin, AA9}

* Gamma E's ISO worse than I remember.
* Reck what happened to scum read on Pine?
* NSG how do you feel about Brian and Alisae?

I mean...prodge.
In post 1806, CheekyTeeky wrote:If all the scum are low posters that would be funny. Feel better about Arc over Hip.

Low posters: AA9, Hiplop, Hyung, PP
Intermittent posters: Vecna, NSG, Vaxkiller

Whichever of you isn't scum, you're letting the team down.
In post 1843, CheekyTeeky wrote:LOL come at me. *wraps hands*

Omg 18 days is so soon. We should try guess the weight/date and lynch whoever is furthest XD

Vecna why do you prefer a Vax lynch to a Mutant lynch?
In post 1903, CheekyTeeky wrote:xRECKONERx
Gammagooey
T-Bone Lady Lambdadelta
Vecna
Vaxkiller
brassherald Alisae
----- Need to sort below
northsidegal
Pine
hiplop
Brian Skies
Gamma Emerald
hyung
------- Would lynch below
PenguinPower
mutantdevle
Firebringer
ArcAngel9
In post 1915, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1908, northsidegal wrote:Hm, doesn't look like any of our lynch targets really align. why do you townread alisae, vecna and reck?

i feel like you have too much lynchbait in your lynchpool.
I think AA9 and Mutant are most likely to be lynchbait, but seeing as it's D1, I'd rather mislynch them today then be left with them later. Call it policy.

Vecna is gut from the start, his reads aligned with mine and I think he's the kind of player that will get easier to spot as scum further down the line.

Reck I 180'd on because of his push onto AA9 and his posts can be seen from a messy town PoV. I feel like the interactions around my wagon fake hammer point to at least one scum {Pine, Reck, FB}. I've recently learned that scum are most likely to stay off mislynch bait especially when there's suspicion around the wagon so that intensifies my Reck TR and drops Brian down for me.

Alisae will also become more obvious but I just feel like she's not driving an agenda. I did when she first replaced in, but I town read Brass slightly and kinda feel like her playstyle is more "too scummy to be scum" than mutant if that makes sense?
In post 2027, CheekyTeeky wrote:Vecna can you explain why you initially thought Vax was scum?
In post 2261, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok. Do you have meta on Vecna? Why do you think he's scum?
In post 2328, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2327, xRECKONERx wrote:i dont see why UT, being lazy, creates a PT with Vecna to post votecounts
if he's scum he just posts them in the scum PT
Nice point.

The reason I said what I did in was because everything Vecna had done up to that point was pretty much nothing and not town indicative. I also thought Cheeky's reasoning for townreading Vecna there was pretty poor (although mostly I just saw that she said she townread Vecna and I was like ???, 'no').

Obviously, Vecna did a lot more after 708, but NSG's treatment of the Vecna slot seems to be pretty townish and/or believable to me. Like, she doesn't think he's town, and thus doesn't give him towncred, and even questions when other people do.

Molla even entered the game with a hard scumread of the Vecna slot (and after Vecna flipped scum, I voted BBMolla to become the next Votecounter as a sort of reward for sparking that wagon at EOD; if he didn't really want it then sorry, I guess).

I started off the game joking about the Vecna slot because I thought it would be funny to push him for the VC thing based off of UT's response to me (I live in Vegas and thought that me being a VC and joking about hookers or blackjack could have been fun). However, as Vecna started to do nothing, my scumread of him did solidify. I feel that his lackluster push on Pine makes Pine more than likely to be town. I'm not quite sold on him spewing AA9 being town, but I feel that AA9's play has been improving over time (and she's always lurk-scummy anyway and I don't feel like that's AI for her). He did move up for me later in the day, but it was mostly out of him playing the game and other players being nonexistent or useless or whatever and dropping in my reads list rather than anything majorly town indicative he ever did (basically he went up because others went down; see Hiplop, Penguin).

Cheeky's first mention of Vecna being town is not great. And she does move him into the never lynch pile, and I don't think he ever did anything majorly worthy of being put in that pile. But the reasoning seems to mostly boil down to 'I like his reads' and 'I think his role is likely to be town,' both of which I find very :/

Obviously there are other people that had a read on Vecna and I don't really feel like going through all of them. I just feel that NSG is an unlikely buddy. And Cheeky is dodging my question and she seems like she'd be a buddy anyway.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #212) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2575, northsidegal wrote:Like this could easily be a WK, but it all hinges on whether or not Brian would do the BP claim thing as scum.
I feel like scum-me just doesn't claim and hopes that you get mislynched and/or someone claims doc or something and I get free town PR's to kill.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (isolation #213) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2578, pirate mollie wrote:Brian was your shot used up?
I don't know and UT confirmed to me that I wouldn't be notified if it was.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #214) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2599, northsidegal wrote:Can you link me times you've fakeclaimed before as scum?
Viscon Crossroads: I was provided with a fakeclaim and I'm pretty sure I claimed it (to my neighbor Desp).
Some Newbie Game: I CC'ed the town PR, but this was mostly out of necessity.
Kuribo in Wonderland: I claimed VT in this game.
Battlestar Galactica: I don't like to include this game because I started off as town and claimed my role (Watcher) as town before I became scum (and I kinda sorta helped to wreck my own scumteam and kinda sorta became an SK I guess). And then it turned in X-Shot Watcher or something. Idk.

I don't think I've fakeclaimed in any other games.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (isolation #215) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2611, Alisae wrote:Wait redirects normally inform you of who you were redirected to?
OH wait its UT
Isn't this normally for roles that receive
results
?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (isolation #216) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2614, Alisae wrote:
In post 2612, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2611, Alisae wrote:Wait redirects normally inform you of who you were redirected to?
OH wait its UT
Isn't this normally for roles that receive
results
?
Inventions don’t recieve results?
Idk. Should they?

I feel like they're pretty similar to a Fruit Vendor. And I don't think Fruit Vendors should receive results (although their target should).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (isolation #217) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2630, Alisae wrote:snip
I can subscribe to Ali's post. It meshes with most of my reads anyways.

Not really sure about the AA9 (who I think could be town anyway) or [BBMolla?] (who I think is probably town, but I guess that could be one of those TMI bus read thingies; although it mostly just reads as BS to me and I think people were already mentioning that Gamma was playing differently than normal so...) conclusions, but the rest seem okay.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (isolation #218) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2633, pirate mollie wrote:I am iso-ing vecna rn but did any1 else catch this?
In post 1981, Vecna wrote:(ut used the pt again, hurray)
lol
In post 1575, Untrod Tripod wrote:Since people are talking about it, for the sake of eliminating WIFOM: I have a PT where I am providing my count of votes up to post (wherever) so that whoever has the Votecounter role will have as little work as possible.
^For you Mollie.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (isolation #219) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2643, Gammagooey wrote:Brian I legit can't tell if you're talking about me or gamma emerald
I'm pretty sure I always refer to you as Gooey. If I haven't, then sorry.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (isolation #220) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2643, Gammagooey wrote:I think Vecnas push on arc at the end of the day makes her (now pirate mollie) very likely town and also I think more town than lld looks from Vecnas push on her but I'm likely a bit biased towards thinking lld is still sun b/c of d1 stuff
Okay, sure. I guess I can see that regarding AA9.

I think the reason Ali is townreading LLD from the Vecna interactions is because it seems as though Vecna is talking to town or goading town into following through with their desired lynch.

Which would then make it more likely Hyung is town?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (isolation #221) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2654, Brian Skies wrote:I think the reason Ali is townreading LLD from the Vecna interactions is because it seems as though Vecna is talking to town or goading town into following through with their desired lynch.

Which would then make it more likely Hyung is town?
Nevermind on this.

I think Vecna was trying to goad Ali onto LLD's slot.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (isolation #222) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm always ok with lynching the poorly drawn stick figure with the devil emote.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #223) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2673, pirate mollie wrote:looking through vecna's iso I think pine, alisae, reck, fb, lld, gamma emerald and cheeky.
Are these townreads or...?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (isolation #224) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Mollie is scumreading him. Lol.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (isolation #225) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2684, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2680, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2673, pirate mollie wrote:looking through vecna's iso I think pine, alisae, reck, fb, lld, gamma emerald and cheeky.
Are these townreads or...?
yeppers. vecna's interactions with those players are not s/s IMO.
Can you explain Reck, GE, and Cheeky to me?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2705 (isolation #226) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2701, xRECKONERx wrote:correct

which is why we'll never know his claim to be true or not

pay attention
I feel like NSG townflip + lack of other role that could have prevented the NK would make me town. But what would I know?

Although if NSG is town and we go that far, I'm probably dead anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (isolation #227) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: NSG
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (isolation #228) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2713, northsidegal wrote:Well, you could assume that it means that scum shot Brian, but there could still be another protective role out there.
"Information lynches" are garbage.

Like, if you're thinking that from an objective standpoint (not taking into account reads) it's equally probably that pine roleblocked me as that Brian was shot, I still utterly fail to see the purpose of lynching me.
You need to pick a stance on me.

You can't both use my claim as a reason to discredit the roleblock on you AND try to fish out another claim.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (isolation #229) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2719, northsidegal wrote:Never have I tried to fish for another claim. That's an utter falsehood - multiple times I have stated that another protective role, should it exist, should not claim.

I don't need to "discredit" the roleblock - it's literally unambiguous that from an objective standpoint and, assuming your claim is true, Pine's roleblock on me is absolutely not any sort of "guilty". That's factual. It's not a "discredit".
I get that you were scumreading me before this, but I feel like you're more interested in keeping me open as a lynch option than understanding why I claimed.

Also, there's no guarantee there's another protective or other role that could have interfered with the NK.

But you're stating that:
1) You're town
2) I could be scum
3) There could be another role that prevented the kill

It's like you're trying to move the wagon from you onto me, while at the same time trying to draw out another claim as you do so.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (isolation #230) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2730, xRECKONERx wrote:nsg i have no idea how you're gonna flip. it's 50/50 for me and it's basically all purely claim/setup related.

my gut tells me that brian being scum with you is more likely than you being scum by yourself
or that pine is scum with you
like you got blocked, brian claimed to distance and gain town cred/cast doubt on nsg's claim
or scum saw the no kill and pine jumped in with a bs claim to force brian to claim

it's purely conjecture and paranoia. but i want to be clear that my push on you is not related to your behavior
and tbh i dont care to try because im convinced that REGARDLESS of if you're town or scum this is the right way to go
I don't like this, but I feel like this is more likely to come from town than scum.

In a 'this is probably caught scum and I feel like taking the risk' sort of way.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (isolation #231) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2731, northsidegal wrote:Why in the world would I be moving the wagon onto you, even if I were scum?

I'm literally pointing out what I perceive to be flaws in people's reasoning from an objective standpoint, because that way people can understand it not just looking at it from the PoV of me being town.

All of those numbered things you listed are objective truths.

No, you can't possibly say that I'm trying to draw out another claim when multiple times I've said that people shouldn't claim.
Not so much moving the wagon as trying to keep me open as a lynch option. You're acknowledging that my claim supports a 'you-town' scenario, but you're also (or were) actively pushing the idea that you thought Town-Me claiming here was
unlikely

The way you're pushing it also feels like you want some sort of confirmation that there are or aren't other roles that could have interfered with the role, which kind of feels like drawing out other PR's.

Yes, the things I numbered could be objective truths (from a town-you mindset), but I don't see why I can't just be town claiming BP because I feel like it's the mechanically right thing to do regardless of what I think of your alignment.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #232) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2740, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2735, Brian Skies wrote:In a 'this is probably caught scum and I feel like taking the risk' sort of way.
I'm not seeing this either lmao.
Well, that's pretty much what Reck's been preaching all day.

So if you don't agree with me, then it's probably a
you
problem.

Unless you just don't think he's townish, in which case, sure? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2771 (isolation #233) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2759, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2753, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2731, northsidegal wrote:Why in the world would I be moving the wagon onto you, even if I were scum?

I'm literally pointing out what I perceive to be flaws in people's reasoning from an objective standpoint, because that way people can understand it not just looking at it from the PoV of me being town.

All of those numbered things you listed are objective truths.

No, you can't possibly say that I'm trying to draw out another claim when multiple times I've said that people shouldn't claim.
Not so much moving the wagon as trying to keep me open as a lynch option. You're acknowledging that my claim supports a 'you-town' scenario, but you're also (or were) actively pushing the idea that you thought Town-Me claiming here was
unlikely
So what you're saying is that you don't like that I haven't locktowned you yet?

And you can't see how me not locktowning you is completely reasonable from my point of view?

And that's ignoring how I've detailed my thought process on how you're either very likely town or scum making a really bold play by fakeclaiming here,
and
how I asked you for meta on you fakeclaiming as scum?
The way you're pushing it also feels like you want some sort of confirmation that there are or aren't other roles that could have interfered with the role, which kind of feels like drawing out other PR's.
You can't keep saying this. I don't know how many times you want me to repeat it - i don't want anyone else to claim.
I don't think you have to townread me for it, but I definitely think I've earned more than being relegated to your scumpool. As I see it, I'm the best reason why an NSG lynch doesn't happen today.

I did give you my meta.

If you don't want others to claim, then stop repeating 'Brian isn't necessarily town here' like a broken record. Because from a town you perspective, I'm probably town here regardless of what your read on me is.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (isolation #234) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2763, CheekyTeeky wrote:To be clear I was pointing out that you seem to be misinterpreting people's posts.
Not really?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (isolation #235) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2521, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2520, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2518, Brian Skies wrote:Cheeky, you didn't answer this.
Why is it important? I just remember that it did ping me. Likely felt
disingenuous
and
spews TMI in retrospect
Why do you think either of these things?
Look at this other beautiful thing you never responded to.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (isolation #236) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, NSG, I care very little for constant self-defense.

I'm okay with alternatives. Like, I would be okay with a Mutant, Penguin, maybe Titus alternative wagon.

I don't really feel like you're looking for alternative wagons. Just looking for reasons to discredit the wagon on you and the townreads on me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (isolation #237) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Reck, you were a paragon?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (isolation #238) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2796, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2789, Brian Skies wrote:Also, NSG, I care very little for constant self-defense.

I'm okay with alternatives. Like, I would be okay with a Mutant, Penguin, maybe Titus alternative wagon.

I don't really feel like you're looking for alternative wagons. Just looking for reasons to discredit the wagon on you and the townreads on me.
I hate people saying this to me so much.

"Defensive".

I mean, most of the conversation is centered around me. Of course that's what I'm going to end up talking about.

Didn't you think what you thought was me trying to shift the wagon to you was a scumtell? How is not looking for alternative wagons scummy? (not even true btw, given my cheeky vote)
Didn't I vote Cheeky first though?

Okay, I'll admit that defensiveness isn't a scumtell. I actually said that here.

Reck and Pine are just very charismatic and I kind of want to take a chance on the Roleblocker shot. Worst case scenario you flip town and I'm probably dead within the next two nights anyway. Or you're scum and people lynch me for paranoia that I'm you're buddy (which is a trade I'm okay with).

I've also gone through the effort of reassessing my read on you and you sitting on a scumread on me doesn't exactly incite the best vibes from you.

Who're your scumreads?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (isolation #239) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2804, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2802, Brian Skies wrote:Didn't I vote Cheeky first though?

Okay, I'll admit that defensiveness isn't a scumtell. I actually said that here.

Reck and Pine are just very charismatic and I kind of want to take a chance on the Roleblocker shot. Worst case scenario you flip town and I'm probably dead within the next two nights anyway. Or you're scum and people lynch me for paranoia that I'm you're buddy (which is a trade I'm okay with).

I've also gone through the effort of reassessing my read on you and you sitting on a scumread on me doesn't exactly incite the best vibes from you.

Who're your scumreads?
What happened to the Brian at the start of the day who looked back at my day one and figured that I was town?

I feel like you're just willing to lynch me now because I didn't locktown you for your claim or something, and I'm honestly not sure if it's coming from scum! you or town!you.

Like, i'm sorry that doubt still remains in my mind that you could be scum? i haven't gotten around to reviewing those scumgames, so i still can't make any conclusive statement on whether you'd do the fakeclaim as scum or not.

I've already given my readslist.
My reads change with the wind this game. I thought that was obvious by now.

I don't care if you townread me for it or not. I just don't like you going 'Brian's claim is proof that I could be town' while at the same time going 'Brian being town is incredibly unlikely here.' So far, I'm the only thing standing between you and certain death, so don't fault me for thinking that you don't really get that option right now?

Sure, I can buy that you haven't gone through those games yet. ALthough I pretty much told you what I claimed, and it's pretty much me claiming my role (or what was given to me). And I don't think it makes sense for scum-me to claim right now in any scenario (I mean, if you're town, then from your perspective I can either get your mislynch and/or draw out other PR's). So a little actual thought here would be nice.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (isolation #240) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2807, Pine wrote:had scummy interaction with Vecna
What were these scummy interactions with Vecna?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2810 (isolation #241) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1835, Pine wrote:NSG has been on extended/intermittent V/LA and gets a broad pass for now.
Also what happened to NSG getting a pass for her lurking because extended/intermittent V/LA?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (isolation #242) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm surprised you're even posting at all, to be honest.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2815 (isolation #243) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2598, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2595, xRECKONERx wrote: im just saying we cant even confirm brian's

like okay

options
- you're scum, we lynch scum
- you're vt, we lynch vt, we know brian skies is town and scum have to waste another shot killing the came person
- you're vt, we lynch vt, there's another claim out there and now we know it or the bp claim are true

imo the loss of a vt that will be a constant mislynch target in exchange for game-relevant setup info is perfectly acceptable as a worst case scenario
I'm working within the context of the third option there because i know 1 is wrong
and 2 seems exceedingly unlikely to me
:

Is the information that at least one of two claims must be true worth having one less townie in the game and going into the night phase? Because I don't think it is at all. It's not as if it
prevents
scum from in any meaningful way fakeclaiming something.

What's more, the only reason that i think i could be called a constant mislynch target would be people falsely taking the roleblock as a guilty. Anyone thinking that the roleblock makes me more likely to be scum should share the viewpoint that it is equally likely that the lack of a kill makes Brian Skies confirmed town - simply going off of mechanics that is. If you scumread me by play, it's an entirely different point - the thing is, nobody (or at least, not many people) seem to scumread me by play, and i think that's something that can remain the same or even improve further on into the game.

So basically, the information gained from my lynch honestly seems pretty useless, and I think the only reason I could even be called a "constant mislynch target" would be people choosing to believe that the roleblock makes me scum over the equally likely possibility that it makes Brian Skies conftown? (Equally likely just going off of setup, which you've said you are)
This here seems like you're pushing the idea that town-Me is incredibly unlikely. So...?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (isolation #244) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2817 (isolation #245) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Titus, Penguin, Mutant, all wagons I would join.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (isolation #246) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Mutant
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (isolation #247) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2818, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2815, Brian Skies wrote:This here seems like you're pushing the idea that town-Me is incredibly unlikely. So...?
two being true implies that three
isn't
true, which implies that you and pine are the only roles that can stop a kill, which i think seems unlikely.

had nothing to do with a read on you.
Okay, fair.

For the record, I do think you're town, but I don't have an issue with testing guilty claims in general and my reads this game...
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2823 (isolation #248) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm still waiting for that moment where Mutant realizes he's supposed to be playing this game and does something spectacular.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (isolation #249) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Well, I don't think your current avatar is your best either, so we can call it even?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (isolation #250) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Ellibereth and he deserves it.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2852 (isolation #251) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Mollie, start with .
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (isolation #252) » Tue May 08, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2657, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2538, xRECKONERx wrote:Maybe that's not standard.

But I still find the claim to be a potential scum fakeclaim.

After all: easy excuse as to why Brian doesn't die at night (scum are scared of the BP) and lets scum make it impossible to verify Pine's roleblock is actually what stopped the kill.
Really??? I havent been here long and I have been informed and not informed.
Vax, what are you trying to say here?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (isolation #253) » Tue May 08, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2854, Titus wrote:Pine claimed rber...yet scum wanted him to have the glass over Fire? Why would scum redirect all actions from one town (Pine) to another town (me)? That makes no sense.
This sentence makes no sense to me as is, but I think I know what you're trying to say.

However, please explain to me why you think Pine the evil Lightning Rod steals the invention from you and then admits to receiving it?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #254) » Wed May 09, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2867, Titus wrote:And it's not shocking your action misfired? Did you crumb at all your role/visit choice?
I'm pretty sure Fire was openly claiming targets. I do believe his final mention of an invention target on Day 1 was Reck in .
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (isolation #255) » Wed May 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

My new desired lynch pool is Mutant and Penguin. Maybe Reck.

I could probably be convinced in voting Hyung as well, although he is leaning more on the townier side of null for me. I'm just not sure how to feel about his reaction to the NSG wagon today.

I also don't think Titus is using moonlogic.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2925 (isolation #256) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2924, pirate mollie wrote:what kind of logic do you think she is using?
Regular logic with incomplete or wrong information.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (isolation #257) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Brian Skies »

NSG, if you don't have a solid read on Mutant, then I would like you to vote him and help push him, if only to get him to explain himself and make him more readable.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (isolation #258) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I would not find that shocking.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (isolation #259) » Thu May 10, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I think that unless we have a better alternative, NSG will end up getting lynched regardless of people's read on her.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2990 (isolation #260) » Fri May 11, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Brian Skies »

L-1?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (isolation #261) » Fri May 11, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Brian Skies »

>Reck advocates NSG lynch all day
>Reck instahammers Mutant

>Also instahammered Vecna

>I have no idea how to process this
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (isolation #262) » Fri May 11, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Brian Skies »

VT? Coulda been worse I guess.

Any last reads you'd like to share?

Also why did you choose to play the way you did?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (isolation #263) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Reck, didn't you receive something last night? Wouldn't that confirm that Pine wasn't a LR?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (isolation #264) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2364, xRECKONERx wrote:i received an interesting testicular photograph last night
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3061 (isolation #265) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, I think someone else mentioned he received it sometime later in the day, otherwise I probably wouldn't have noticed.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (isolation #266) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2984, Vaxkiller wrote:Reck can confirm that pines not a lightning rod
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (isolation #267) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2909, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2867, Titus wrote:And it's not shocking your action misfired? Did you crumb at all your role/visit choice?
I'm pretty sure Fire was openly claiming targets. I do believe his final mention of an invention target on Day 1 was Reck in .
This was also for you Titus.

While I don't care as much about the different target, I am interested in what you think of this.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3066 (isolation #268) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm okay with being bus driven.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (isolation #269) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I thought we were leashing NSG.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3074 (isolation #270) » Fri May 11, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Reck is so popular.

Should we all be jealous?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3083 (isolation #271) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Hyung
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (isolation #272) » Wed May 16, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3086, xRECKONERx wrote:if scum want to play some stupid mindgames just to get a VT mislynch then so be it.
Or maybe she's scum and they just want us to think this.

:shifty:
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (isolation #273) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

North, who're your scumreads?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3126 (isolation #274) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I don't think Cheeky knows what it means to have TMI (she said it to me regarding my Vecna read although a quick search of Vecna's earlier posts shows why I said what I did) and she's just throwing it around. Does this make her scum? Idk.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (isolation #275) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3117, xRECKONERx wrote:based on play i dont actually think nsg is scum

but im not letting this wifom bullshit go deep into the game
Bad posting.

Bad play.

So much disappoint.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3132 (isolation #276) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I think Penguin is an okay wagon. I prefer Hyung.

I think Hyung's Day 1 case is pretty convincing, and it makes me rethink how I've been reading Hyung this game. I also think that if NSG and I are both town, that scum could have avoided jumping on her yesterday for the roleblock claim.

Penguin didn't have a reaction toward the NSG wagon at all (whereas everyone else reacted to it at least in some way). Hyung's was king of suspicious in that he called her reaction town but hedged on it (Titus kind of said this yesterday).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #277) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm being townread because I'm a shining beacon of obvtown this game.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (isolation #278) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3129, CheekyTeeky wrote:NSG is town
Also, as it stands, NSG town kinda sorta pretty much points toward Brian town.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (isolation #279) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3132, Brian Skies wrote:I think LLD's case on Hyung Day 1 case is pretty convincing, and it makes me rethink how I've been reading Hyung this game.
Fixed.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (isolation #280) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I find it amusing that people always think that I come up with these elaborate ploys when I'm scum, even though this is never the case.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3148 (isolation #281) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3139, xRECKONERx wrote:we have confirmed night action results that explain the nightkill

scum would've shot brian last night if they already cleared his bulletproof imo
Or they could've shot the Roleblocker because 'Roleblocker'.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3152 (isolation #282) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3146, northsidegal wrote:by the way without even checking this kind of makes me townread brian because it's the kind of thing where it's a lie that it's trivial to figure out so i really just don't see scum lying about it.

granted, he could be telling the truth about the past and just made a bold play here, but that's probably unlikely.
I'm pretty much just traumatically reliving an experience where town thought I had my partner vanillarize me to 'clear' me when I was just town that had a really bad read on the last scum.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (isolation #283) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I would lynch Penguin. And I do think he should be doing more.

But it's not a read I'm confident in.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (isolation #284) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Why am I in two groups?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #285) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Yeah, I can see how you would think that was TMI. I had a similar impression.

I'm just not entirely convinced NSG plays to this degree as scum. Especially since it's not like I've felt any of her pushes were scummy (this is mostly hindsight, I did think she was scummy at the time). I think her scumread on Gamma is okay if we assume she just didn't know when the game officially started. And I don't think either of her pushes on me were bad either.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (isolation #286) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I also feel like NSG-scum would be more willing to elevate me into her townreads.

She refuses to do so, and I can only guess the reason is because she legitimately doesn't trust me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (isolation #287) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Who is deck?

Is deck Reck? Reck wants to lynch her iirc.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (isolation #288) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

<<Doesn't read games he's caught up in during the Night Phase.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3177 (isolation #289) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3172, pirate mollie wrote:its not an upsated readslist, its the 1 she had in the prvs day round copypasta-ed
I think she did something similar yesterday regarding her Day 1 readslist.

However, Vecna was in her POE scumpile. So I don't think that flip would have changed her reads that much.

I also don't think she was suspecting Pine or Mutant.

So not really sure why you feel like her reads should change massively based on the flips we've been given.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3182 (isolation #290) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I would also like to see Reck push something that wasn't solely based on Night Actions.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (isolation #291) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3197, CheekyTeeky wrote:So why would scum kill the RB instead of redirecting it?
Do they have to be mutually exclusive?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (isolation #292) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3206, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3204, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3197, CheekyTeeky wrote:So why would scum kill the RB instead of redirecting it?
Do they have to be mutually exclusive?
What? I'm asking so we can brain storm.
Yes, I got that. I was brainstorming too.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (isolation #293) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3210, CheekyTeeky wrote:What's your read on Fire?
Town. As it has been for most of this game.

I don't have any reason I can point to that says 'this is town.' I just don't think he's done anything scummy.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (isolation #294) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Afaict, Fire was solidly suspecting Vecna for most of the game, and he helped start the Vecna wagon.

Is it a bus? Doesn't really seem like one.

What does Fire bussing even look like?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (isolation #295) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3218, Firebringer wrote:Hey reck can I lynch you tomorrow, you can just roll over and take it, if NSG flips town?
I would also be interested in an NSG lynch if Reck agrees to this.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (isolation #296) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Jsyk, the only claims I treat as town are the mod-confirmed ones (i.e. mason, innocent child).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3241 (isolation #297) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Titus, how come you never responded to me about this:
In post 3063, Brian Skies wrote:

While I don't care as much about the different target, I am interested in what you think of this.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (isolation #298) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3243, Titus wrote:Reck has zilch to do with this? It's the same principles as yesterday.
I disagree.

Especially from the angle you were shooting yesterday where you said scum were likely intentionally messing with Fire's night action.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (isolation #299) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3243, Titus wrote:
In post 3241, Brian Skies wrote:Titus, how come you never responded to me about this:
In post 3063, Brian Skies wrote:

Reck has zilch to do with this? It's the same principles as yesterday.
In post 3244, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3243, Titus wrote:Reck has zilch to do with this? It's the same principles as yesterday.
I disagree.

Especially from the angle you were shooting yesterday where you said scum were likely intentionally messing with Fire's night action.
I'm also going to add that I find it incredibly suspicious that you would have this major analysis where you suspect Pine and try to string him up off of potential night actions and him being a lightning rod (or there being a busdriver or whatever), but
completely
disregard Firebringer potentially softing Reck as the target the day before.

I do think Reck should be included in your thoughts somewhere. Even if it's an "I just don't think it's him," but there should be a reason for it.

Reck also avoided looking towards Hiplop's direction yesterday, and I pointed that out here.

I've also been kinda sorta giving Reck a pass for it, but I also absolutely LOATHE the fact I had to point out that Reck claimed to receive stuff Night 1 when he was addressing the lightning rod accusations. I definitely feel like he should have been the first to shoot that theory down.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3250 (isolation #300) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, Reck definitely seems like he'd be a Vecna-buddy to me since he was one of the main people pushing the idea that Vecna had to be town for his 'claim' (and he's still trying to push the idea that claim = alignment and it doesn't), and his late jump onto the Vecna wagon does sort of seem like scum jumping on for late towncred.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3254 (isolation #301) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3249, northsidegal wrote:I really want to hear everyone's opinion on penguin.
I think Penguin's early posting is okay. I don't like that he's disappeared, but once again, we're a pretty loquacious playerlist, so hard to tell if he's scum or just getting buried.

I'm not opposed to his lynch. My lynchpool is currently <hyung, Penguin, Reck, Titus>. Titus is not one I'm confident in either. Nor is Reck (although I've never had Reck above null-scum this game).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (isolation #302) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3254, Brian Skies wrote:My lynchpool is currently .
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #303) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Why?

Why did it remove my lynchpool?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (isolation #304) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3254, Brian Skies wrote:My lynchpool is currently <hyung, Penguin, Reck, Titus>.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3328 (isolation #305) » Thu May 17, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3292, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3247, Brian Skies wrote:I've also been kinda sorta giving Reck a pass for it, but I also absolutely LOATHE the fact I had to point out that Reck claimed to receive stuff Night 1 when he was addressing the lightning rod accusations. I definitely feel like he should have been the first to shoot that theory down.
i got something last night too oOoOOOoo spooky

why is me forgetting i got something even remotely alignment indicative

you know it isn't, you're smarter than that
Oh, what'd you get?

I don't think it's scum indicative, otherwise I'd be voting you for it. But I still don't like it, especially since I feel like a scum-you could have been ignoring that there was no possibility for Pine to be a LR and you wanting to see if it would gain traction.

If we're talking about game IQ, I think you're definitely smarter than thinking an NSG townflip gives you
any
information about your supposed protection on Gooey, especially with my claim on the table. Even if NSG and I both got lynched, you'd still get
nothing
about your night action.

Really, the only reason NSG should be getting lynched is if you legimately think she'd flip scum (and I've already said I'm okay with this if the majority thinks this will be the case), but you've admitted to thinking she's town, so...
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3330 (isolation #306) » Thu May 17, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3329, xRECKONERx wrote:it does give me information, sorry bud
Unless she flips scum,
Zero Information
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #307) » Thu May 17, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Brian Skies »

That was Night 1.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (isolation #308) » Thu May 17, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3334, xRECKONERx wrote:holy shit because i protected him and there was no kill so at least one of three things is true:

- scum shot brian (brian is town)
- pine blocked nsg from killing (nsg is scum)
- i stopped a kill on gamma (gamma is town)

so i want to untie this knot somehow and imo the best place to start is the scum possibility due to night actions
If NSG flips scum, we learn one of the following happened:
-NSG was the blocked kill, good job Pine
-NSG wasn't the blocked kill and something else stopped the nightkill, but who cares, we got a scumflip

If NSG flips town, we learn one of the following happened:
-scum could've shot brian (brian is town)
-scum could've shot gamma (gamma is town, reck is maybe town)
But we have no way of knowing which is the case

If NSG flips town, scum leave Reck/Brian (and maybe Gamma alive), and we lynch Brian tomorrow (and he flips town), then we learn one of the following probably happened:
-scum could've shot brian (but we mislynched him for
information
because we're bad)
-scum could've shot gamma (gamma is town, reck is maybe town)
But we
still
have no way of knowing which is the case
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (isolation #309) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3336, xRECKONERx wrote:we disagree on the value of the information
The quality of information you're pushing to gain is trash, and you should know better.
In post 3336, xRECKONERx wrote:lynching nsg forces scum's hand later to kill differently since it could also confirm other people in this knot we have going
like scum cannot leave all of us alive to endgame since all it takes is one domino falling to chain-confirm things later
This is pretty dumb and just seems like you're lining up kills for the scumteam, while setting up mislynches for them in the process?
In post 3336, xRECKONERx wrote:and i am willing to take that risk on nsg.
the fact that it's so hard to get a lynch through on nsg is making me want it even more
Okay, great. Just say this? Don't pretend we're getting some magical piece of information by lynching her when we're not.
In post 3336, xRECKONERx wrote:PLUS her saying stupid shit like "I AM OBJECTIVELY CONFTOWN" and that bullshit is irritating as fuck and bullshit
Yes.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (isolation #310) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Reck, just out of curiosity, who do you scumread outside of NSG.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (isolation #311) » Thu May 17, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3339, xRECKONERx wrote:I just posted my reads for Mollie this morning
Can I interest you in a Penguin/Hyung lynch today? You actually suspect them to some degree.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (isolation #312) » Thu May 17, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I have a response to that, but Mollie will probably strangle me if I don't let Reck answer first.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (isolation #313) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3349, pirate mollie wrote:Do you have a list of all claims and claimedl night actions performed this game? I think I need. I haven't been focussing on that very much and I don't have time to dig for them rn.

It wld really help <3
I don't keep a list on hand, but I can make one for you

Night 1

Pine Roleblocks NSG -> No kill
Vax probably gives Latte to Reck (assumption; Pine also had a Latte in his Role PM so ???)
Fire intends to give Titus Google Glass -> Pine claims to receive it instead
Reck protects Gammagooey -> No kill

Night 2

Fire intends to give NSG Google Glass -> Reck claims to receive it instead
Reck protects Gammagooey

Claims

NSG claims VT
Brian claims Bulletproof

All I remember off the top of my head.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3353 (isolation #314) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3352, Brian Skies wrote:I don't keep a list on hand, but I can make one for you

Night 1
Pine Roleblocks NSG -> No kill
Vax probably gives Latte to Reck (assumption; Pine also had a Latte in his Role PM so ???)
Fire intends to give Titus Google Glass -> Pine claims to receive it instead
Reck protects Gammagooey -> No kill
Reck receives Dick Pic from
somewhere

Night 2
Fire intends to give NSG Google Glass -> Reck claims to receive it instead
Reck protects Gammagooey

Claims
NSG claims VT
Brian claims Bulletproof

All I remember off the top of my head.
Forgot one
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3387 (isolation #315) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Why are you giving us old reads?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3388 (isolation #316) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Vax, who do you think is scum?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3393 (isolation #317) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3389, northsidegal wrote:
In post 3387, Brian Skies wrote:Why are you giving us old reads?
who are you talking to?
You.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3398 (isolation #318) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3396, northsidegal wrote:hyung - I really can't justify this one more than "he feels towny when he's here", and that's why he's in the null pile? I don't think having hyung as null actually requires all that much justification - i think not having him as null or at least a very loose lean one way or another is what would require more justification, really.
I don't really understand this.

If he 'feels towny when he's here,' then why is he a null read and not a town read?

I think he's done more than to just be relegated to a nullread, and even if you think that should be the case here, scum generally avoid drawing too much attention and from my experience sometimes end up falling in that area for most players.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3400 (isolation #319) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3399, northsidegal wrote:He feels towny, but i generally prefer to make reads based on things a bit more concrete than that. He's not a townread because i like to be confident in my townreads.

Without trying to come off as harsh or aggressive in the slightest, what's your point here? Are you saying that you think i should think of him as more towny? If it's that you think he should be higher in my readslist, i really don't think that matters all that much. Like, i'm not planning on pushing him today, i think it's probably unlikely that a wagon on him goes through today, so his relative position on a list that's really meant to just help me organize my thoughts more than anything else doesn't seem all that meaningful. If any of those things happened then it might matter more, i just feel like if that pops up, then it can be dealt with then.
Okay sure, I can see why this would be the case.

I mean, I'm clearly driving his wagon right now and he's one of the competing wagons to you and Penguin, so of course I care. Even if you don't think it's worth pursuing that read more, there are three people voting him right now, so...???

AFAICT, the wagons are pretty similar in size, so why are you making this distinction that hyung's an unlikely wagon to go through today? Unless you just think you're probably getting lynched today (I could see this happen). Penguin is a meh wagon overall, and while I think it's a wagon that could happen and I may even join it, nothing makes me think it will definitely go through today (and no one's stating anything solid on him other than he just isn't here).

I also questioned you bringing up old reads, because afaict, you updated them later in the day. So why not explain those instead? Why did you feel like it would be more productive to go back and explain older reads instead of the ones you have right now (or the ones you had listed most recently)?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3404 (isolation #320) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3401, pirate mollie wrote:@brian - you chastize me earlier for going after nsg for old reads
I'm pretty sure you accused her of having sticky reads (which I don't think was the case, and even if it was I don't feel like the flips would have necessitated a change in her reads at the time).

This is different. She is
explaining
older reads that I do not think are immediately relevant (and going off of notes?).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3409 (isolation #321) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3381, northsidegal wrote:I guess i probably haven't been as clear in my reasoning as i think i have - here are a few things that i wrote down at the start of the day, if it helps:
^Maybe I'm just being unnecessarily nitpicky here, and she's just bringing it up for clarification purposes.

But like, :/
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3422 (isolation #322) » Thu May 17, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Spoiler: Brian Quotes About Hyung Today
In post 3132, Brian Skies wrote:I think Penguin is an okay wagon. I prefer Hyung.

I think Hyung's Day 1 case is pretty convincing, and it makes me rethink how I've been reading Hyung this game. I also think that if NSG and I are both town, that scum could have avoided jumping on her yesterday for the roleblock claim.

Penguin didn't have a reaction toward the NSG wagon at all (whereas everyone else reacted to it at least in some way). Hyung's was king of suspicious in that he called her reaction town but hedged on it (Titus kind of said this yesterday).
In post 3254, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3249, northsidegal wrote:I really want to hear everyone's opinion on penguin.
I think Penguin's early posting is okay. I don't like that he's disappeared, but once again, we're a pretty loquacious playerlist, so hard to tell if he's scum or just getting buried.

I'm not opposed to his lynch. My lynchpool is currently <hyung, Penguin, Reck, Titus>. Titus is not one I'm confident in either. Nor is Reck (although I've never had Reck above null-scum this game).
In post 3338, Brian Skies wrote:Reck, just out of curiosity, who do you scumread outside of NSG.
In post 3342, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3339, xRECKONERx wrote:I just posted my reads for Mollie this morning
Can I interest you in a Penguin/Hyung lynch today? You actually suspect them to some degree.

Okay, to be fair I'm not doing a great job of driving the Hyung wagon, but that's because he isn't here and people want to talk about other things. I also feel like LLD did a better job than I would do on Day 1 and Titus did a passingly okay job of it Day 2. I'm also lazy and both want to see others that have expressed suspicion on their slot to help me push him (because I'm lazy) and to see how others feel about Hyung (nope, just one handful of people that argue with each other and express their reads while the rest do jack all).

I don't really want to do PbPA, but I don't think I can do it any other way without it being a completely unreadable and garbled wall (even moreso than the one I'm about to give you).

Day 1

, , : Early posting, not really scummy.
: Originally, I thought this was an okay reason for Hyung to suspect her, and thought he had the best reasoning to be on his wagon. Looking back, I don't get the same impression regarding Cheeky and don't see how it couldn't have just been Cheeky responding to T-Bone.
Spoiler: TBone+Cheeky+Hyung Posts in Juxtaposition
In post 323, T-Bone wrote:If you're legit confused that's fine. Here is the sequence of events. You did some things which I had commented on quite a few times. I then said, "at no point did I ever make a judgment about your alignment". You said, "Why not". And I said "Maybe you did it because you are insecure about your own abilities as a player. Maybe you did it because you are scum and you feel like "this is what town-me should do."" And then I explained that since voice that "you could be scum or town" amounts to empty content, it is not worth exploring...because everyone can be scum or town. And if I'm going to criticize players for empty content either now or in the future, I can't do it myself...because it isn't helpful for me or anyone else to find scum. Does that make sense?

As for Reck, he can do what he wants, it isn't my job to worry about whether someone is going to vote for me or not. It is my job to determine people's alignment and find scum. The statement by itself doesn't move the needle for his alignment to me, so I didn't react to it.

I don't feel that I (or any player, especially if they are also town) need to react to every single thing. It is okay to let other people play the game too.

(please keep in mind I am still not accusing you of anything, I am explaining my thought processes)
In post 325, CheekyTeeky wrote:@Tbone I'm a reaction tester/intent reader. I find it hard to get good reads when I'm disconnected. Also each time I let the thread breathe it slows down to an unproductive level. I don't see the harm in trying to generate real game content. I also don't get why you find the need to take a teaching stance with me. As you can tell I'm far from insecure and I feel I'm a pretty effective town player, it just feels like you're trying to shut me up and discredit me each time we interact and I don't see the town intent in going about it the way you are. If you want me to stfu then just tell me to stfu or generate discussion elsewhere.
In post 375, hyung wrote:
In post 325, CheekyTeeky wrote:@Tbone I'm a reaction tester/intent reader. I find it hard to get good reads when I'm disconnected. Also each time I let the thread breathe it slows down to an unproductive level. I don't see the harm in trying to generate real game content. I also don't get why you find the need to take a teaching stance with me. As you can tell I'm far from insecure and I feel I'm a pretty effective town player, it just feels like you're trying to shut me up and discredit me each time we interact and I don't see the town intent in going about it the way you are. If you want me to stfu then just tell me to stfu or generate discussion elsewhere.
this really comes across as scum throwing up walls preemptively. i didn't see anything from tbone that could cause such an over the top reaction. it's way more flustered than believable.

vote: cheeky

, : Some posts that generally look like sorting at first glance. I'm not digging the read on Firebringer and it seems more like something scum would say than something town would (in the sense that it's taken from a top-down view rather than something based on something more tangible or natural feeling).
, , , , , : All of these posts have the intention to shade Cheeky or continue to push her wagon without actually saying anything about her alignment. I do agree with LLD that his push against Cheeky up to this point feels more like him pushing something he thinks he can get lynched rather than him trying to actually sort Cheeky. Him throwing a tantrum about it also seems a little overblown and it's not like people don't see wagons fail to go through. (I was reading this as town frustration at the time, but I no longer feel this is the case)
: The readslist does look like some sort of sorting is going on, and I do not find his reads disagreeable (except for maybe like Pine). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
, , : My initial impression of these posts that they were too brazen to come from scum. Maybe I'm wrong? There are more of them, just don't feel like listing them all. Read above regarding tantrum.
, , , : These were all of his posts over the span of like four days or so (about a week if you include when he straight up left after we didn't give him the Cheeky lynch). There is a little bit of hypocrisy in 1724, but hypocrisy isn't really a scumtell.
, : Maybe this is an accurate read of Reck? Either way, this is another one of those top-down observations that I feel like scum are more likely to make than town. How does he know that Reck is just attacking people's townreads and sowing mistrust instead of just pushing people and sorting them? Bonus points for throwing shade on Cheeky and keeping his scumread consistent.
: This post is somewhat apathy inducing ('I'm unmotivated' + 'this day should have been over 40 pages ago'). He gives off a slightly superior tone regarding his reads, but doesn't actually do much to push either his Reck scumread or his Cheeky scumread. Also did not get a huge feeling that he really wanted Hiplop over AA9. I also get the feeling that Hyung could have been avoiding the AA9 wagon in general. Pine had already started fighting against the AA9 wagon in (maybe earlier), so can't really give him credit for his observations regarding AA9 and Hiplop, and when the AA9 wagon was gaining traction, he was voting Reck and doing almost nothing to fight the AA9 wagon.
: Pretty sure this is his read regarding AA9. Still feels like a top-down read.
: This post is okay, but only because I thought Hiplop was an okay wagon at the time (still kinda do). His opinion regarding the AA9 wagon here continues the trend of top-down.
: Can't say I have an issue with this post, especially given the context.
: Okay observation about Vax. I don't really think AA9 was an uncalled for scumread by Vax at the time, though. And I get why people would want to lynch her. He kind of just throws shade on Vax.
: Kind of hypocritical towards Vax (although once again, hypocrisy isn't really a scumtell). He throws more shade at Cheeky that both serves to throw her down as a scumread and to discredit her. He then throws in a little snippet about why he's apathetic and 'wow no one listens to me' even though he hasn't really been around to push his scumreads or put in a lot of effort to do so.
, , , , , , , , : These are Hyung's interactions with LLD (I skipped a few, not apologizing). 2060 gives off the impression that he did look to see what she's done, but the posts after don't really give a semblance of him trying to sort her or understand her. He 180's his read in the span of 2 posts (2069 and 2072), and the only difference is that LLD claimed to know something that she would have known immediately upon replacing in (that we almost lynched AA9). I did point out that LLD would know this, but Hyung never made any sort of reaction regarding it, so dunno.
: Hyung votes Vecna. I do not dislike this post in any way. But I also did not love the Vecna wagon. I still do not think Vecna had a useful role for scum to have, and the lack of any abilities I think would be useful to the scumteam makes me think he would have been an acceptable sacrifice for the scumteam. The Vecna wagon also happened very fast, whereas we had incredible issues pushing any other wagons through. Hyung was also the counterwagon.

Day 2

:This is his first post Day 2. I do think that scum would avoid the NSG wagon on Day 2 if NSG is town and this was a bad wagon. He calls the NSG wagon a bad wagon, but at the same time hedges on it ('she has a town reaction but she makes sense as the nightkill'). There is nothing that leads me to believe that he should have been avoiding that wagon or reacting to it in the way he did here. Granted I had a similar impression regarding the NSG wagon in my next post, but I explained that (I didn't like the way people were saying she was townish but had to be the lynch) and I'm a BULLETPROOF (so I didn't think it was a hard guilty anyway).
: Whiteknighting?
: I don't really have an issue with the Titus accusation. The comment regarding NSG here feels very out of place. If he thinks she's town, then why say she's the optimal lynch? It's like he's subtly trying to push the wagon through without attaching his name to it. The Reck thing is also odd. If he prefers Reck instead of Titus, why not just vote Reck? He claims it's because he doesn't think it would get support, but who cares? I unapologetically stole these thoughts from Titus, so credit to her here.
: Flyby comment shading the [NSG wagon?]. I'm actually not sure what he's shading, but I don't like this post since there isn't really any clarification and it's not like he's pushing against anything. He's actually saying the NSG wagon is an optimal lynch while avoiding it at the same time.
, , : He points out that Reck is scummy...but doesn't actually go into why this is the case. Instead he avoids it and reverts back to apathy.

He has not posted yet today (unless he did so as I was making this post, in which case I didn't read any of those posts that I missed).

Penguin next?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3425 (isolation #323) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm okay with ending her before a potential LYLO situation if it becomes that big of an issue. But LYLO still seems pretty far away so...
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3428 (isolation #324) » Thu May 17, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

And now a Penguin Wall, because why not?

Day 1

: RVS vote based on unofficial game discussion. There was a lot of it from Penguin. I skipped it and I'm not apologizing.
, : Okay post. Kinda looks like scumhunting.
, , : Votes Cheeky and the reasoning for it is
interesting
, I guess. I don't really think Cheeky's response in 157 was uncalled for. Kind of an overreaction.
, , : Pushes the Cheeky wagon. I find it kind of amusing, but not really alignment indicative.
, : These are okay responses regarding the shading thing. Pushback doesn't really feel scummy here.
: Another okay post.
, , : 513 is an okay post. Not really sure as to the purpose to him questioning about TBone being a 'bonehead'. Could just be a joke or something else?
: Does not feel like a scummy post and that he's actually interested in sorting Cheeky. Acknowledges his own absence and that he wants to do something about it (stark contrast to Hyung's attitude).
, ,: Honestly feels like he's interested in sorting Cheeky with these posts.
, : Okay reactions to Mutant.
: While it is true that Penguin seems overtly focused on Cheeky, I'm not sure that's scum-indicative.
: Questions Hyung. Meh post overall, but only because I don't think it's something scum couldn't do.
~There were some interactions between Cheeky and Penguin that I'm ignoring before Penguin seemingly got busy. He did claim a V/LA though and came back when it ended. And then he promptly disappeared for like almost a week between and .~
: Joined the Arc wagon because...? Didn't comment on anything else aside from that.
, : Some posts about replacing Hiplop that I don't really care about.
: His only contribution to the AA9 wagon is 'why haven't scum made sure this is lynched?' which I think is a weird thing to say in general. Also, he says it in a way where he's coming to some sort of revelation despite having already joined that wagon earlier, so...? Main response to knowing about gamestate is votecount in , so he was just voting AA9 because it was a big wagon?
: His literal next contribution is an L-2 vote on the Vecna wagon that ended the day.

Day 2

, : Interesting read on Ali here. Seems based on meta, but doesn't really delve into it and I'm not sure what he was doing with this.
, : Doesn't really react to the NSG wagon in any way.

In conclusion, I think Penguin's early contributions were okay and somewhat townish. I do think he was overtly focused on Cheeky early on. His jump on AA9 seems to have come after the wagon was already deteriorating. His vote on Vecna was near day end and was on scum, so ???. Idk, don't see how either of these are scum motivated. I also get the impression he's more likely to be buried town than actual scum.

I was not expecting to convince myself against his lynch before I made this wall, but there you go.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (isolation #325) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Brian Skies »

@Moderator: I request prods on both Penguin and Hyung. If you've already prodded them, I request you do it again anyway.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3448 (isolation #326) » Sat May 19, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

No.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (isolation #327) » Sat May 19, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3453, Vaxkiller wrote:Im worried about reck right now because I was town reading them and now im not sure where im at with them.
Okay. What's changed for you?

Just saying this doesn't do anything for me and he's already in my lynchpool, but he's not my preferred lynch by any means. If this is a direction you want to go, then you have to give reasons, and they should be good enough to persuade people over the current options we have now.
In post 3453, Vaxkiller wrote:Arc hasnt posted much.
Arc got replaced by Mollie.
In post 3453, Vaxkiller wrote:I really hate how many lurkers there are.

Penguin/bbmolla/hyung I could totally see lurking out as scum in this. But taht s a horrible reason to lynch them.
In post 3453, Vaxkiller wrote:LLD I didnt put on the list cause they are a ?
I don't consider BBmolla a lurker, unless you just think he's active lurking. I have not liked his contributions as of late, but I'm not sure that's alignment indicative.

Penguin's dropped off the map. Could be alignment indicative, could just be buried. I'd like him to come in and start posting before making an assessment on him. Even so, I don't think putting a wagon on someone who's disappeared and maybe lurking is the worst thing in the world.

Hyung has also disappeared. However, I think he's actually put in enough content to garner a read. And I'd like your opinion (and your read) on what he has posted and done thus far.

LLD should also be in your lurker pile, imo. But I don't think the lack of activity is alignment indicative for her. I'm townreading her from her interactions with Hyung.
In post 3453, Vaxkiller wrote:Alisea Most of thier posts have just been throwing fuel on the fire. And thier end of day posts to lynch hyuang sucked. It's one of the reasons I'm remember i need to town read hyuang. Also Where the fucka re they?
Can you quote examples of why you feel this way about Ali? I don't really get the same impression as you do. I'm also not really sure what you mean by Ali's end of day posts to lynch Hyung (which day? Day 1?).

What is your read on just 'Hyung'?

I do not think your vote placement right now is productive. The reason I asked you for your reads is because I felt like you were just standing on the sidelines. We are also deadlocked right now, and I think anyone not voting needs to either join one of the wagons or explain why they don't want to. I don't care about things like 'well, I just don't feel good about voting a lurker slot.' If you don't have a townread on them, I don't see why you can't join the wagon and help pressure them so we can either a) force them to do things or b) lynch a useless slot that isn't widely townread anyway.

I have zero issue with lynching a lurker slot. For Penguin, it could be alignment indicative. I don't think the Hyung wagon has anything to do with his 'lurking' (he just happens to be lurking now that there's pressure on him).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3459 (isolation #328) » Sun May 20, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Unofficial Votecount

North (4): Reck, Gooey, BBmolla, Titus
hyung (3): Brian, Mollie, Ali
Penguin (3): North, Cheeky, Fire

Not Voting (4): Penguin, hyung, Vax, LLD
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3470 (isolation #329) » Sun May 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3464, BBmolla wrote:Hey gang I’m lurking cause we’re wasting time, everyone is not in ageeement and you’re all stubborn as fuck so I’ll just wait until we deadline lynch like yesterday

I’ll post duck pictures until then
In post 3465, BBmolla wrote:Like I actually do want to lynch penguin but NSG has to go first or we’re going to continue being divided every day

For the love of duck please let’s just lynch nsg
You know what
could
make the NSG wagon happen? You explaining how her play is scum-indicative that doesn't include Pine's roleblock.

If you can convince me that way, then I'll join.

Otherwise, stfu and stop bitching about people being stubborn when you're clearly also in that group of players.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3473 (isolation #330) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

It's not a cop guilty.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3474 (isolation #331) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Like, the whole thing is predicated around the idea that Pine stopped the kill. Except you have not one, but two players who've claimed roles that could also have stopped the kill as well (one of whom is pushing the lynch for god knows what reason).

So obviously, we should defer back to play.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3482 (isolation #332) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3496 (isolation #333) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Brian Skies »

@Mod: Replace me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3534 (isolation #334) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Reck
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3537 (isolation #335) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3535, Gammagooey wrote:I feel like it makes sense for reck to behave this way given the state of the game atm and feel like he'll prob flip town
I don't. I think he's scummy and have thought so for almost the entirety of this game.
In post 2424, xRECKONERx wrote:okay if there are VTs that's interesting because i got one of those "lolnotaVT" role UT is fond of

i know this from modding so many games with him -- before putting in a VT, he would first put in a role that is effectively useless (like a fruit vendor)

but maybe he didn't do that this game. i dunno.

either way, something stopped the kill, and pine's the best thing we have to go on so far
The entirety of this post gives me the impression that Reck was indicating that he had a completely different role than the 2-Shot Doc he claimed today.

In fact, I'd even go as far as to say this post pretty much confirms to me that Reck's lying so he can lynch NSG.

He straight up claims 'lolnotaVT' role so I was expecting something similar to a Fruit Vendor or you know, NOT A DOC claim.

And the very last line indicates that he's disregarding any other possibility of something stopping the kill outside of Pine 'roleblocking' NSG. So him being a Doc and 'protecting Gamma' is out the window.
In post 2467, xRECKONERx wrote:we cant let you live until endgame regardless nsg and we have a rb on you at the same time as a no kill

even if you're town we can't let that live
because the best we would get would be a doctor going "oh ok well i protected someone and so i guess i couldve stopped the kill"
in which case we'd still need to lynch you first to confirm the doc/clear are town
You could argue that the bolded here is him softing that he's a doc, but I completely disagree and think he was just using it as an example to shutdown anyone claiming and potentially stopping the NSG lynchwagon that was about to happen.

I only see his play today as him going back and using this as an excuse for him hardpushing Pine's 'roleblock' so he can change direction from claiming the 'lol not a VT role' to a 'doc role that just wants information,' especially in the face of me stating that almost nothing he claims will make me think he's confirmed town (which is an assertion he's been trying to push all game and an angle I think is more likely to come from scum looking to ride on their claim than town who legitimately believe this). Which, by the way, his entire play surrounding the NSG lynch today has been 'I just want information' and not even 'I want to lynch scum.' So yeah, definitely more likely to be a scum-motivated play than a town-motivated one.

Not to mention that the first time he even hints at who he protected came today, after he was asked to claim, and not yesterday.
In post 2538, xRECKONERx wrote:Maybe that's not standard.

But I still find the claim to be a potential scum fakeclaim.

After all: easy excuse as to why Brian doesn't die at night (scum are scared of the BP) and lets scum make it impossible to verify Pine's roleblock is actually what stopped the kill.
And his initial reaction ot me claiming Bulletproof isn't 'oh hey, there's another role that could have stopped the kill, maybe it makes sense that NSG isn't roleblocked scum.'

His immediate reaction is to discredit my claim and set me up as fakeclaiming scum so he can continue to push the NSG wagon.
In post 2913, xRECKONERx wrote:my case is less "nsg is scum and also roleblock" it's "nsg has a higher than normal likelihood of being scum due to the rb claim and her lynch will clear up some confusion around roles"
Like, nobody should be townreading this.
In post 3308, xRECKONERx wrote:okay fuck it in case i get modkilled:

I am MATI All-Natural Healthy Energy Drink, two shot doctor
i give people an extra boost of energy at night through my No Added Sugars formula

when i said my role would be conf'd alone it was to Gammagooey & hiplop, who were both at Survivormeet and know the existence/history of the MATI meme, which UT would *never* make as scum

however N1 I protected Gammagooey and there was no kill
I protected him again N2 because I'm an idiot and forgot about the Pine claim when I sent in my action

that's why I pushed so hard for the nsg lynch because i wanted to see if it was true and whether i can actually treat gamma as probably town
And nothing about this claim screams town to me. It just raises more questions.

Like, he thought he'd be able to bank on being modconfirmed because of
just
two people? Who cares about Survivormeet, most of us weren't even there.

And then he claims 2-Shot Doc. Not even full doc. You could argue that he could be trying to pull a gambit as a full Doc, but this mostly just gives him an excuse to not get shot and continue further in the game and not be suspected for it.

For the record, I do believe he's Mati, I just don't think he's town.
In post 3329, xRECKONERx wrote:I got google glasses it said i can wear them at night that's about it

what the fuck are you talking about though. i was the biggest person screaming at titus for how stupid a fucking lightning rod was. how was i "seeing if it would gain traction" by shouting it down

it does give me information, sorry bud
And then there's this random claim that he received Google Glass.

After
I was giving Titus shit yesterday for not so much as even looking Reck's direction for the redirecting bullshit she was pushing.

Not to mention that it would mean I'd have to believe that maf CHOSE to not mess with Pine's Roleblock last night so they could
intentionally
give it to Reck instead. And I feel like that's way less likely than just redirecting Pine onto Fire in the first place.
In post 3304, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1567, xRECKONERx wrote:also i was bitching to UT about how lazy he is this game and how he excused his laziness with a "mechanic" forcing players to do VCs and he said he has a PT where he's actually doing updates so
In post 1570, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Official Votecount 7 of 10Alisae
ArcAngel9 - 6 (Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, northsidegal, Alisae, xRECKONERx, Vecna)
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 1 (hyung)
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Gammagooey
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle - 1 (Gammagooey)
northsidegal
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone - 2 (mutantdevle, Brian Skies)
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx - 2 (Firebringer, CheekyTeeky)

With 17 alive it's 9 to lynch
Deadline in (expired on 2018-05-04 18:00:00)

In post 1569, Vecna wrote:
In post 1567, xRECKONERx wrote:also i was bitching to UT about how lazy he is this game and how he excused his laziness with a "mechanic" forcing players to do VCs and he said he has a PT where he's actually doing updates so
which he updates roughly every half official votecount :wink:
quiet, you
In post 1572, xRECKONERx wrote:ok so vecna has a mod PT with UT

cool beans
In post 1575, Untrod Tripod wrote:Since people are talking about it, for the sake of eliminating WIFOM: I have a PT where I am providing my count of votes up to post (wherever) so that whoever has the Votecounter role will have as little work as possible.
^^ here's the progression where i pointed out the existence of a PT first and then Vecna confirmed it
AND
if
Reck is scum here (and I do think that he probably just is), then this entire interaction here was set up to make Vecna look more townish off his claim rather than his play.

Y'know, because that's what scum actually care about. And that's what Reck tried to push for the rest of Day 1 before Vecna got lynched and Reck yolo-hammered (probably for sleezy towncred).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3543 (isolation #336) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3538, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3537, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2424, xRECKONERx wrote:okay if there are VTs that's interesting because i got one of those "lolnotaVT" role UT is fond of

either way, something stopped the kill, and pine's the best thing we have to go on so far
The entirety of this post gives me the impression that Reck was indicating that he had a completely different role than the 2-Shot Doc he claimed today.

In fact, I'd even go as far as to say this post pretty much confirms to me that Reck's lying so he can lynch NSG.
My point here was the stupid fruit vendor bullshit that UT uses in every game that is effectively useless but replaces the "lol VT" roles

like it has been a thing in every game i modded with him.

"i got one of those" means "i got an item from one of those roles"
The first line indicates that you received the role, not an action. So no, I don't believe that you were claiming that you received 'an item from one of these roles.'

And the last line pretty much indicates that you have no reason (or were indicating that you have no reason) to believe anything else could have stopped Pine's roleblock. As do your actions. So your claim is full of shit.
In post 3539, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3537, Brian Skies wrote:You could argue that the bolded here is him softing that he's a doc, but I completely disagree and think he was just using it as an example to shutdown anyone claiming and potentially stopping the NSG lynchwagon that was about to happen.
it is, in fact, my softclaiming a doc

good job
I do not believe you were softing here, and it only feels like you knowing something stopped the kill and trying to keep that person from claiming.

If this was you softing, then you should have also softed your target, to which you didn't, so no go.

I also 100% believe you're only claiming the doc protect today because no one claimed a doc role yesterday.
In post 3540, xRECKONERx wrote:in what universe do i go "oh gee there could be a doc" and then later go "lol the doc was me" if i wasn't planning to do that
See above.
In post 3541, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3537, Brian Skies wrote:And his initial reaction ot me claiming Bulletproof isn't 'oh hey, there's another role that could have stopped the kill, maybe it makes sense that NSG isn't roleblocked scum.'

His immediate reaction is to discredit my claim and set me up as fakeclaiming scum so he can continue to push the NSG wagon.
back in the old days, bulletproofs got told when they lost their vest if they were x-shot
You're still scum and your immediate reaction to me was a scum reaction.
In post 3542, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3537, Brian Skies wrote:AND if Reck is scum here (and I do think that he probably just is), then this entire interaction here was set up to make Vecna look more townish off his claim rather than his play.

Y'know, because that's what scum actually care about. And that's what Reck tried to push for the rest of Day 1 before Vecna got lynched and Reck yolo-hammered (probably for sleezy towncred).
yes brian

i faked a conversation in which the moderator of this game slipped to me

then pre-empted the moderator of this game by posting in thread about something i knew before the moderator posted it

then fretted about getting modkilled, which led to me fullclaiming in case of a modkill

only to clear a scumbuddy who i hammered moments before deadline

jesus fucking christ im going to change my vote to cancel this game if the only other option is "deal with morons"
I mean. The idea that the Votecount PT was set up because scum bitched about it is definitely something that is more likely to be confirmed by NSG, no (she should probably be able to see when it started assuming she got access to the same Votecount PT)?

But yes, I do think it's possible you could have faked this conversation. Otherwise I wouldn't bother mentioning it.

I do not care about the rest of your response to me here. I don't see how any of your reactions couldn't have been faked ('omg I might be modkilled for talking about a conversation I had with the mod' :roll: ).

There is nothing you can say to me that will convince me that you're town or that I shouldn't lynch you. In the same vein as your reason to lynch NSG, I will say that a Reck flip or a Brian flip will give as much information about a No Kill on Night 1 as an NSG flip would (which is none at all), and I think you're scummy anyway (which is more than you've said about NSG all game). Aside from a Hyung lynch (who is still probably just scum), I'm going to votepark you for the rest of this game until one of us dies (or I get replaced).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (isolation #337) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3535, Gammagooey wrote:do either of you actually have a town read on nsg btw?
if so please post why b/c I have no idea what posts you like/don't like from her

like did anything today from her seem particularly town to you?
I think I've talked about NSG a lot throughout this game.

I don't really understand what your issue with her play today is. The only interesting things I could find from you were that her reads were similar to yours (why is this a thing?) and that Penguin/NSG could be having a wait off. Personally, I sometimes have issues with people who have reads that are too similar to mine, but that's because I've had scum mirror my reads before (and I sometimes have a really wrong or scummy perception of the game). I also feel like Penguin is a slot that needs/needed to get pushed, and it's not like NSG was doing nothing while waiting for him to come back to contribute (not to mention our 2-week deadline which is definitely contributing to the apathy, and Penguin has to post at some point during this time or get replaced, so who cares?). So this feels like a Penguin issue and not an NSG issue.

Why do you think Reck's play is town?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3559 (isolation #338) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3549, xRECKONERx wrote:fuck you brian, you obstinate shit
I take this as a compliment.
In post 3551, xRECKONERx wrote:Brian Skies is leading a full pants-on-head case against me and just said "i refuse to read the stuff you wrote" so fuck him [funny; he is adamantly against lynching NSG because "well it COULD be something else that stopped the kill" but wants to lynch me while saying "well you COULD be lying" and explains away perfectly reasonable explanations]
I do read the stuff you say. I just said I don't care and that I'm going to lynch you anyway.

What perfectly reasonable explanations? You mean the ones that explain how NSG could be town and why she shouldn't be the lynch? How you're mostly looking to just get a lynch and not actually trying to analyze the game and figure out who scum is?

If anything, the description you gave on me here is a description of your own play regarding NSG, not mine.
And unlike you, who doesn't even think NSG is scum, I actually think you're scum.

If you hate this game so much, then let us lynch you so we can end whatever misery you're pretending to have.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (isolation #339) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3554, Gammagooey wrote:This is like the only thing I found in your iso as to why you're townreading her since the roleblock n1 happened - you were considering lynching her yesterday, same as reck, before pushing for nsg to vote mutant as far as I can tell. Again, if there's something else you townread her for yesterday or today, please just quote it and let me know.
In post 2510, Brian Skies wrote:My main issue with North yesterday was that I didn't like her case on GE and I didn't feel like she was taking in the context around the game to develop that read on him (she didn't fully assess all his posts and I'm still not sure if she knew the game didn't begin immediately or not). Didn't really like her brushing off GE either when he was trying to interact with her (but she did eventually respond to him). Her flipping her read on GE when he replaced out was also pretty ??? to me.

I also didn't have the impression that she was really scumhunting that much or trying to figure people out.

But after looking at her posting again, I feel like I may have been holding her to some unfair standard, and maybe her V/LA kind of impeded her early contributions a bit. Particularly in her early interactions with T-Bone where she said he was overly focused on one thing but she wasn't really sure if that was scummy or not, or her interactions with Vax regarding Mutant. I also don't completely hate her push on me (regarding the case I made against T-Bone to which she did revisit later in the day and I didn't think that felt scummy to me; and it's pretty similar to how I felt about her case on Gamma, so maybe we're just looking past and not understanding each other).
^I'll give you a pass since I have a pretty big iso, but I said this about her yesterday.

I'm also pretty sure you had an issue with her seeming defensive yesterday, but I don't think that's a fair assessment considering she was the LIKELY LYNCH and Reck was being a blatant scumfuck. Most of the discussion centered around lynching her, and there were a handful of people not doing anything and hiding behind Pine's 'roleblock.' I think it's okay for a player to fight their own wagon, if not only to help analyze her wagon and why people are voting her so she can sort her reads.
In post 3554, Gammagooey wrote:I'll probably explain a bit more of my opinion on reck later tonight or friday night, but he's a lazy fucko when he can get away with it regardless of his alignment and it certainly hasn't felt like there's been a reason to pop in and do anything when it's been impossible to get an actual wagon on anyone largely because there are 3 people who haven't voted anyone for an entire damn week. And it sure does look like he was at least planning to claim doc since the start of d2 given the crumbs he pointed out.

Like he's not scum if NSG is scum and I don't see a strong reason from NSG's play from today and yesterday for her to be town. I also think that IF NSG is town then penguin's dicking around with half-assed questions for a full week hoping that other people will push it through instead of him having to actually make a choice and vote one way or the other on it looks way worse than reck admitting he doesn't have a strong scumread on her and just wanting her dead because of the roleblock.
I think Reck is just scum here. The only way I'll even entertain an NSG lynch is if I'm promised Reck's flip if she flips town (I want his flip regardless, I just don't trust any of you to lynch him).

Penguin is an okay lynch, I guess. I would still like a Hyung lynch even though he's getting replaced (I just don't think anyone would vote that slot if no one's around to defend it).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (isolation #340) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3562, xRECKONERx wrote:
HEY BRIAN
In post 3550, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2559, xRECKONERx wrote:@mollie:

d
1 was just a lot of apathy until a flashwagon happened on vecna end of day
o
bviously, vecna flipped scum
c
ome d2, there was no kill, pine claimed to block nsg, nsg claimed vt, brian claimed 1-shot bulletproof

tldr is we have to lynch nsg because we can't let a potential scumkill get blocked and not test it, but there's a slight possibility skies ate the shot with his bp vest if the claim is true (or some other combination of things happened)
i also breadcrumbed doc here after the stopped kill
Yeah, but that came after I already claimed. So idgaf.

Or you're actually a scum doc.

Or you're the town doc that can't be trusted to actually protect the people that matter (rip Pine), and you're play is so detrimental to town that you should be the lynch since we're better off without you.

And I still think you're scum.

So whoooooo caaaaaaaaaaarrrrressssssssss?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3565 (isolation #341) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Maria, I was scumreading your slot before he replaced out.

But bless your soul for replacing in and good luck!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (isolation #342) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Brian Skies »

It's okay. Only half of us are actually playing. And if you skip Day 1, it's not actually that much.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (isolation #343) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3569, MariaR wrote:All I see atm are loud voices yelling at Reck for claiming doc.
I like this already
There was no kill on N1.

Pine claimed to roleblock NSG.
I claimed Bulletproof.
So logically speaking, Pine's roleblock isn't a hardguilty.
But yet, this is pretty much the only thing some people are capable of arguing about since the start of Day 2.

Reck mostly pushed for NSG's lynch because 'information' and he doesn't even think NSG is scummy.
Today we asked him to claim and he claimed 2-Shot doc with a protection on Gammagooey N1. So he should have known that Pine's Roleblock wasn't a hard guilty, but he can't be assed to assess NSG's play.

Now he's citing crumbs, one of which came
after
I already claimed Bulletproof. And he's also trying to use another post as a crumb, although it mostly just feels like he was scum knowing someone prevented the kill and that he didn't want them to claim.

Reck has no interest in actually sorting this mess. He just wants a lynch. And his bullshit about an NSG lynch telling us what actually happened on Night 1 is bullshit because assuming he is telling the truth about protecting Gamma Night 1 and NSG flips town, we still wouldn't know whether the kill was stopped by him or me.

Also he didn't even protect Pine, our claimed Roleblocker. So fuck him.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3578 (isolation #344) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3572, xRECKONERx wrote:but but but pine wasn't confirmed RB i thought??????

that was your whole argument for not wanting to go through on the nsg lynch

that's LITERALLY YOUR WHOLE POINT

and yet now it's OH WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY SHOULD'VE PROTECTED PINE EVEN THOUGH I MYSELF SAID HIS RB CLAIM WASN'T VERIFIED

what is this scum logic
When the hell did I say that he wasn't confirmed RB? It's true that he wasn't, but why does this matter?

My literal argument isn't even that 'Pine isn't confirmed Roleblocker.' I thought he was probably town and stated as such anyway. I just don't think his claimed action was a hard guilty.

Like literally, there are THREE claimed roles that could've stopped the kill (mine, yours, and Pine's). So the correct play is to disregard Pine's actions and actually assess NSG off of play. Which you can't be assed to do, because you're scum.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3589 (isolation #345) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I would be okay with being lynched, but only if it means that people stop bitching about Pine's claim being some magical hard guilty on NSG when it isn't. And also if you all promise to lynch Reck for being a blatant scumfuck.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3590 (isolation #346) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3587, xRECKONERx wrote:LMFAO

brian's whole fucking day 2 shtick about why we shouldn't lynch nsg was "whoa now we don't know what stopped the kill!! we don't even know if pine is really a roleblocker!! or there could be other roles!!"

so while brian was dicking around with "WhO kNoWs WhAt Is TrUe!?!?!?" he simultaneously expected me to be so locked in on pine telling the truth that i would protect him due to knowing his claim was true?
instead of protecting the person i protected n1 who I had a big town read on and thought scum may try to kill again if they failed the first time???
Also this is so fucking disingenuous and false.

And if you're actually a doc, then YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE FUCKING KNOWN BETTER THAN TO PUSH THAT SHIT.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3592 (isolation #347) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3591, MariaR wrote:When you have so many claims that can stop a kill
a BP
a roleblock
a doctor
and who knows what else.
It isn't a hard guilty on a slot and people pushing that are more then likely scum just read the slot itself and base it on that.
Guess who's just blindly pushing it?

RECK!

Vote him.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3593 (isolation #348) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3587, xRECKONERx wrote:so while brian was dicking around with "WhO kNoWs WhAt Is TrUe!?!?!?" he simultaneously expected me to be so locked in on pine telling the truth that i would protect him due to knowing his claim was true?
instead of protecting the person i protected n1 who I had a big town read on and thought scum may try to kill again if they failed the first time???
Like, if you thought Pine had a guilty on NSG, then WHY NOT FUCKING PROTECT THE CLAIMED ROLEBLOCKER WHO CAN BLOCK SCUM AND FIND US MORE SCUM?

Like, this is such a bullshit excuse to not protect Pine and explain away a lack of protection on that slot.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3595 (isolation #349) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Don't worry. I'll do my best to have you lynched before you come back.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (isolation #350) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3597, xRECKONERx wrote:the stuff that didn't line up is that brian never doubted pine's claim

in fact, he took it to be true

but still tried to discredit it by saying "ooooh well it could've been anything"
I mostly explained it as me just as easily being the cause of the lack of NK as him roleblocking NSG, which is true.

And then I asked for people to explain how NSG's play was scum-indicative and that I would vote there if someone could convince me. To which no one did.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3600 (isolation #351) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3598, xRECKONERx wrote:actually brian why didn't you ever doubt pine's claim? you and nsg both seemed to immediately be like "yes he is a roleblocker uh-huh it's just irrelevant"

that's weird to me and i don't know how to read it. i think as town you'd be more suspicious of the rb if you don't believe nsg was the kill source.

i sorta found it shocking that people believed brian was a strong nk target because he wasn't standing out to me as some bastion of townieness d1 but maybe he was, i dunno

trying to get as many thoughts out there before i have to go
I can't remember the exact reasoning. There may have been some interactions between Vecna/Pine that made me think he was town, and I didn't really think scum would immediately jump in at the start of the day with a claimed Roleblock (especially since he didn't seem to be in a position where he needed to do that if he were scum).

I didn't even really think that I had to be the nightkill, but I also didn't think that I couldn't have been, especially since I feel like I was one of the more active and more widely townread players (and I did state this when I claimed).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3601 (isolation #352) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2376, Alisae wrote:
In post 856, Vecna wrote:Didnt read everything yet

Firebringer is weirding me out, with his whole sudden defense of Cheecky. Im a sucker for the meta-argument but this one seems really thin and weird. How do people manipulate stuff in this setting and so early? Why were those responses to getting near-hammered not manipulative in nature?

Pine is giving me some flashbacks to civ mafia, just packaged different. Id jump on that bandwagon anytime.

While reading up, nothing that penguin did left any impression, which is probably bad.

MutantDevle could be scum

Vax could be scum

Pretty decent list of mild townreads but I cba listing them or going into them right now
Firebringer and Pine are definitely town.
PP, Mutant, and Vax probably have 1 wolf max in it.

In post 862, Vecna wrote:
In post 858, Gamma Emerald wrote:well based on past knowledge of how you've read me I'd guess scum
That certainly was my first impression yes, since your tone and irritation levels are on overkill.......However, there's something also fundamentally different in how you approach the game and interact with people. Youre not trying to shy away from critical evaluation to the same extent, and instead of dismissing people their crap as crap, youre actually appear to be trying to read into it, instead of just flatly dismissing it.

The fact you'd think id scumread you here for it, makes me think youre not completely aware of that distinction, making me think its unlikely to be faked to appear different.

I think you just made it to my never-lynch list
Gamma could be a wolf

In post 1050, Vecna wrote:im not really feeling this game yet. too many people feeling too easily towny. Gamma (both of em), brian and cheeky all seem obv town to me at this point. Boneguy also seems legit.

I expect theres a scum in fire and pine. Not sure if both would try this overbearing gimmick where they simultaneously buddy cheeky, but theres something fishy going on there. Pines response when i made the throwaway statement that he wouldn't make such a comment about teammates also struck me as odd. (and the sort of pridefull statements scum often make when they did in fact did said thing).

I want my penguin to come in here and talk some sense to me.

(cba making a votecount atm)
Yeah Fire + Pine both town
PP could be a wolf

In post 1210, Vecna wrote:Alisae really wants T-bone dead it seems. Maybe we should give in and just end the day here.
In post 1217, Vecna wrote:This is you getting what you want. Just sit back and enjoy.

If youre wrong though you better be prepared to use that charisma to powerlynch my pick tomorrow
LLD should be locked clear tbh

In post 1249, Vecna wrote:Man the urge to abandon this thing and go for firebringer again is so huuuuu-i-ge

Why arent you doing that thing alisae, and doing the live interacting thing with FB when he was around earlier? I wanna see if that wagon has wings as well.
Fire town can I be cleared from this plz ty

In post 1820, Vecna wrote:Pine, I agree with your points, mostly, but at what point do we lynch a never contributing aa9? Because its not like the volume of posts is gonna decrease significantly.

Last game i played with that aa9 the exact same thing happened. extra effort was promised but never came, resulting in a later game lynch on the slot. It was done as town tmaa9 that game, but its not like that means its ai this game.

I have no faith whatsoever that contribution is ever gonna come. A lynch is gonna happen on the slot regardless.
AA9 could be town?

In post 1982, Vecna wrote:vaxkiller is like the all town wagon. hop on hop on
Vax is probably town.
There was this post from Ali that I said I mostly agreed with.

Looking back, I'm pretty sure I was townreading Pine because of Vecna calling Pine scum, saying Pine's play was similar to his play in Civilization Mafia but just packaged differently. And I inherently disagreed with that and didn't think it was a S/S interaction (although I don't have a particular reason for thinking it wasn't S/S outside of it just being completely awful.).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3603 (isolation #353) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3602, Firebringer wrote:I kind of think reck is town
What if we lynched my good pal penguin?
Explain?

I'm okay with a Penguin lynch.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4681 (isolation #354) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Congrats scumteam. Nice try town.

Super disappointed T-Bone replaced out when he got pressured.

LLD earned this win though. I'm not sure I would have figured her out if I had stayed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”