UnrealSeal
Goon
UnrealSeal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:33 am

Post by UnrealSeal »

wait what.

the last post in our PT was 16 days ago, we talked about mylo meta and that was about the extent of anything. I don't really know where you get a Townread/lean off that.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 755, mutantdevle wrote:In my PT with Seal, he asked me very specifically - based on the fact I stated I had played with mylo ninja before - whether or not I thought mylo was town. For that point in the game, I didn't feel like a scumster would be checking up on mylo like that and, if they were, they'd do it themselves rather than ask me. Hence why I liked seal. To answer this question, I also refreshed my knowledge of the game I played with mylo. Upon doing this, I found that mylo's game so far here felt very similar to his town game there. Hence why I also liked seal.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 257, Mathdino wrote:It's a 2 man scumteam
He could easily have just not strategised with a lurker scumpartner
In post 259, Mathdino wrote:You're right
I would accept that as a reason he's not scum with a heavy pre game strategiser
So like me for example

Bayesian only works here because it eliminates a few scumteams
This doesn't seem so relevant now but @math can you just answer me why my misunderstanding of the setup meant that, if I was scum, my partner would neither be a lurker nor a pregame strategiser?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 927, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 257, Mathdino wrote:It's a 2 man scumteam
He could easily have just not strategised with a lurker scumpartner
In post 259, Mathdino wrote:You're right
I would accept that as a reason he's not scum with a heavy pre game strategiser
So like me for example

Bayesian only works here because it eliminates a few scumteams
This doesn't seem so relevant now but @math can you just answer me why my misunderstanding of the setup meant that, if I was scum, my partner would neither be a lurker nor a pregame strategiser?
Nvm math, completely ignore this.

You implied that scum have pregame chat in those posts and I was suspicious of that because it's never mentioned anywhere that scum had pregame chat. But then I remembered there was unofficial pregame chat for everyone as the PTs were open for a while before the thread was created.
I mostly just lurk now.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:00 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Interesting choice of night skill by scum!

Can someone tell me why UD is scum?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:43 am

Post by BuJaber »

Case on Duck:
TLDR: only posts when defending himself
In post 483, BuJaber wrote: I can see duck flipping town but I don't get why he thinks AA9 is town. And I don't understand what he hopes to accomplish with a mutant vote while defending himself instead of selling us mutant. The vote is an empty gesture.

Duck are you trying to piss me off to get a read or something? I answered the question in the post you quoted. Each paragraph refers to a sentence or idea you had that each show some worry. One or two alone may be natural but all together they read worried to me. Especially the fact that you had to post in the first place when you actually answered my question with "currently, no chance"
In post 582, BuJaber wrote:
In post 248, BuJaber wrote: And btw I think there is
only
one scum between you and duck so if you're town he isn't and vice versa. This is not because of any connection between you (though now you told us he's your neighbor maybe we'll see something) but it's a statistical bet based on things I've noticed from scum opening posts. I believe that statistically if you have 25% or more of the players starting the game with some sort of apology for lateness or their inactivity then 1 of them is scum and just piggybacking on the others' excuses.
In post 249, BuJaber wrote:(Duck + cat + arc + nsg = 4 / 13 ) I already discussed nsg and I should have probably clarified that I consider cat one of you 3 that I'm willing to vote for if that wasn't clear. That's where the 25% comes from.

The original ping was me not liking your first post or duck's post in the same page complaining about the number of pages.
Unless something actionable comes up regarding the neighborhood lies I am lynching one of those 4 because these posts still stands. I have recently had great success picking up on early-game tells. I'm willing to vote for AA9 specifically but the recent votes on her make me uneasy. They came quickly and without explanation.

Also the wagons did a good job. Duck and AA9 are posting more. It is now players like invis, mylon, and seal that seem to be lurking behind.
Why my vote is on Duck I've talked about with him extensively. He has spent his time defending himself without any effort to sell us on mutant. He also thinks AA9 is town but hasn't tried to appeal to her to switch votes when she was on his wagon. Her vote switch to Dino came out of nowhere. Mutant himself is an odd choice to me for a vote considering I townread them and he he barely got any heat or suspicion from anyone since the early game stuff.
In post 620, BuJaber wrote: Pedit 1 - that is also why I dislike both AA9 and duck. While defending themselves they are not actively trying to point us to a different wagon. They are passively saying "you guys are wrong we should lynch x" without trying to convince us. Duck especially who isn't voting someone likely to be hammered.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:46 am

Post by BuJaber »

Catgirl is a really good option too. Literally joined every major wagon and nobody else.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:51 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: uglyduck
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:16 am

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 930, BuJaber wrote:Case on Duck:
TLDR: only posts when defending himself
In post 483, BuJaber wrote: I can see duck flipping town but I don't get why he thinks AA9 is town. And I don't understand what he hopes to accomplish with a mutant vote while defending himself instead of selling us mutant. The vote is an empty gesture.

Duck are you trying to piss me off to get a read or something? I answered the question in the post you quoted. Each paragraph refers to a sentence or idea you had that each show some worry. One or two alone may be natural but all together they read worried to me. Especially the fact that you had to post in the first place when you actually answered my question with "currently, no chance"
In post 582, BuJaber wrote:
In post 248, BuJaber wrote: And btw I think there is
only
one scum between you and duck so if you're town he isn't and vice versa. This is not because of any connection between you (though now you told us he's your neighbor maybe we'll see something) but it's a statistical bet based on things I've noticed from scum opening posts. I believe that statistically if you have 25% or more of the players starting the game with some sort of apology for lateness or their inactivity then 1 of them is scum and just piggybacking on the others' excuses.
In post 249, BuJaber wrote:(Duck + cat + arc + nsg = 4 / 13 ) I already discussed nsg and I should have probably clarified that I consider cat one of you 3 that I'm willing to vote for if that wasn't clear. That's where the 25% comes from.

The original ping was me not liking your first post or duck's post in the same page complaining about the number of pages.
Unless something actionable comes up regarding the neighborhood lies I am lynching one of those 4 because these posts still stands. I have recently had great success picking up on early-game tells. I'm willing to vote for AA9 specifically but the recent votes on her make me uneasy. They came quickly and without explanation.

Also the wagons did a good job. Duck and AA9 are posting more. It is now players like invis, mylon, and seal that seem to be lurking behind.
Why my vote is on Duck I've talked about with him extensively. He has spent his time defending himself without any effort to sell us on mutant. He also thinks AA9 is town but hasn't tried to appeal to her to switch votes when she was on his wagon. Her vote switch to Dino came out of nowhere. Mutant himself is an odd choice to me for a vote considering I townread them and he he barely got any heat or suspicion from anyone since the early game stuff.
In post 620, BuJaber wrote: Pedit 1 - that is also why I dislike both AA9 and duck. While defending themselves they are not actively trying to point us to a different wagon. They are passively saying "you guys are wrong we should lynch x" without trying to convince us. Duck especially who isn't voting someone likely to be hammered.
Am i not supposed to defend myself? Why are you tunneling me so hard?
Also if i was skum why wouldn’t i of killed you or wavemode to get rid of my wagon pushers? I mean you can ramp this one up if you want but it is just gonna get de railed bc there is no case here.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:21 am

Post by wavemode »

contrary to what the broader thread may think, the issue with you is not that you defend yourself

the issue is that *when* you defend yourself, you ignore the substantive issues and poke at pointless nonsense

like, your constantly spouting "there is no case here" when i and others have made many valid points against you that you've outright ignored, is the scummiest thing about you at the moment

if the wagon is going to get derailed it will be because of your white knight dino, not for lack of a good case
retired...?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:08 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Lavos replaces wingedcatgirl
Lavos
Lavos
Goon
Lavos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Lavos »

:)
Lavos
Lavos
Goon
Lavos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Lavos »

anyone around?
Lavos
Lavos
Goon
Lavos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Lavos »

YOU ALL DISAPPOINT ME
Lavos
Lavos
Goon
Lavos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Lavos »

MATHDINO IS TOWN
WAVEMODE IS TOWN
Lavos
Lavos
Goon
Lavos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Lavos »

MYLONINJA IS TOWN ALSO
Lavos
Lavos
Goon
Lavos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Lavos »

I was going to metaread Brass but apparently he's the backup mod lol
Lavos
Lavos
Goon
Lavos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Lavos »

right so that's the low-effort reads over with and I have to put actual effort into other reads which I don't wanna do right now so
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:09 am

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 934, wavemode wrote:contrary to what the broader thread may think, the issue with you is not that you defend yourself

the issue is that *when* you defend yourself, you ignore the substantive issues and poke at pointless nonsense

like, your constantly spouting "there is no case here" when i and others have made many valid points against you that you've outright ignored, is the scummiest thing about you at the moment

if the wagon is going to get derailed it will be because of your white knight dino, not for lack of a good case

Why are my questions poking at nonsense but yours are valid?
My entire wagon was brought on because 2 people disagreed with one post i made like 4 pages into the game... was t really a hell of a lot for me to elaborate on.

Please tell me what it is that you believe i have not answered.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Awoo »

Yeah I have a question for uglyduck:

Are you capable of giving me some HOT content that will show that you are town?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:01 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 943, UglyDuck wrote:My entire wagon was brought on because 2 people disagreed with one post i made like 4 pages into the game
false.

you are scummy because of your entrance as i note in

you are scummy because you coasted hard through the tail end of day 1, pretty much doing your damndest to stay off of any wagon or commit to any opinion

people's main defense of you is meta but
YOU ARE EVEN SCUMMY ON META
as i note in

and your play today is still scummy in that you heavily downplay and handwave any suspicion rather than accepting that there are, in fact, many valid cases against you. written above is just mine; there's plenty that others can reference as well

im not here asking you to give me answers or show me you're town or anything like that, im here asking you to die
retired...?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

VOTE: uglyduck
Mathdino
Mathdino