Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Vecna »

Untill either player starts making the logical arguments id expect but that are sorely missing, im gonna assume this is actually a scum vs scum ploy. Just to piss people off, of course.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2549, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2547, Vecna wrote:Or when x can literally be zero.

We have no proof whatsoever that this hood actually exists

Like GE and Ankamius are the likely candidates to be in there, but theres so much weirdness surrounding their slots that goes counter to that logic that.....yeah.

Still surprised this hasnt come from mr Tracker RC's mouth though.

Math also keeps dancing around my argument though. If theres no scum in the hood, scum cannot take it over. If there IS scum in the hood, he's only keeping town in the dark, severely limiting our game solving options.
Excuse me WHAT weirdness surrounds my slot?
The fact that your previous slot occupier was wildly calling out Mathblade and Ankamius as scum for starters. Would kinda qualify as "weirdness" if he started in a 3p hood with them.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:59 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Maybe the nightkill overrides his participation in the hood? My result was that math targeted a50 and only a50. It's also conceivable that the hood doesn't exist at all but I don't buy that.

I'm avoiding engaging with it because it's pointless to engage with at this time.

We've agreed to Lynch math and vig me if he flips town, that's the correct play here and it's what we're doing. And if I wanted to hostile takeover the hood I would have someone else claim the guilty and I would have had it done at start of day.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2552, RadiantCowbells wrote:Maybe the nightkill overrides his participation in the hood? My result was that math targeted a50 and only a50. It's also conceivable that the hood doesn't exist at all but I don't buy that.

I'm avoiding engaging with it because it's pointless to engage with at this time.

We've agreed to Lynch math and vig me if he flips town, that's the correct play here and it's what we're doing. And if I wanted to hostile takeover the hood I would have someone else claim the guilty and I would have had it done at start of day.
NO ONE HAS FUCKING AGREED TO JACK.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2529, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2500, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2496, RadiantCowbells wrote:the rationale being floated is that for some reason scum!RC is magically so terrified of the player whose town game I third* least respect on this isite that I've chosen to fakeclaim a guilty, somehow talk my way out of the fact that even if I later go back and say that the guilty was faked I have never in site history sober claimed a guilty on someone to lynch them and had them fail to flip scum, so that would be in and of itself a scumclaim. it'd be a complete dead end with no real way to talk myself out of it and no real advantage, particularly given that the most likely answer is that I just get vigged. regardless of roles this is never my play as scum and I feel like that should be objectively obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot. i'm fairly certain at this point, regardless of my reads on them even, that literally everyone who is currently voting math is town and besides PJM no one whose alignment concerns me is even expressing that viewpoint. both nosferatu and yuurei are widely agreed on townreads, hebichan is locktown, and Theta is looking for every excuse to not stay on the wagon so of all the supporters of the wagon only cheeky's alignment is even in contention and of the people who can read her only keychain (who is scum) thinks her alignment is in question, including A50 hard townreading her

meanwhile all the slots where scum is agreed to be in are trying to push the lynch towards me

it's not rocket science what scum are trying to do and multiple people have *already* tried to justify not lynching mathblade after I flip tracker. if you can't figure this out you're just bad.

*first place was taken by bbmolla vigging NSG and second by Reck's NSG push in the ongoing
I understand this is in reference to an ongoing game, but the second that game end I'm going to raise a major objection.
And btw thanks to fucking shenanigans: both bbmolla vigging nsg and reck pushing nsg were VERY justified, so you're fucking terrible at actually reading games.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Vecna wrote:Math also keeps dancing around my argument though. If theres no scum in the hood, scum cannot take it over. If there IS scum in the hood, he's only keeping town in the dark, severely limiting our game solving options.
I think what math is trying to say is that with him gone, the hood will recruit scum that math would have otherwise kept out, which is a valid point, since his .
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like GE and Ankamius are the likely candidates to be in there, but theres so much weirdness surrounding their slots that goes counter to that logic that.....yeah.

Math also keeps dancing around my argument though. If theres no scum in the hood, scum cannot take it over. If there IS scum in the hood, he's only keeping town in the dark, severely limiting our game solving options.
You know what?

Fuck you guys.

I try to protect a masonry I believe exists and y’all fucking do this shit.

I will give you ONE name to prove the hood exists.

Aronis/Gamma.

I am NOT giving the others in case this is a masonry so it lasts as long as possible. We want scum to find us. By telling them everything if they aren’t in it they just neutralize it. For saying I don’t see your point when I have countered it a fuck ton is bullshit:

I am also NOT giving who we recruited.so RC is proven scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:06 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 2554, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2496, RadiantCowbells wrote:the rationale being floated is that for some reason scum!RC is magically so terrified of the player whose town game I third* least respect on this isite that I've chosen to fakeclaim a guilty, somehow talk my way out of the fact that even if I later go back and say that the guilty was faked I have never in site history sober claimed a guilty on someone to lynch them and had them fail to flip scum, so that would be in and of itself a scumclaim. it'd be a complete dead end with no real way to talk myself out of it and no real advantage, particularly given that the most likely answer is that I just get vigged. regardless of roles this is never my play as scum and I feel like that should be objectively obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot. i'm fairly certain at this point, regardless of my reads on them even, that literally everyone who is currently voting math is town and besides PJM no one whose alignment concerns me is even expressing that viewpoint. both nosferatu and yuurei are widely agreed on townreads, hebichan is locktown, and Theta is looking for every excuse to not stay on the wagon so of all the supporters of the wagon only cheeky's alignment is even in contention and of the people who can read her only keychain (who is scum) thinks her alignment is in question, including A50 hard townreading her

meanwhile all the slots where scum is agreed to be in are trying to push the lynch towards me

it's not rocket science what scum are trying to do and multiple people have *already* tried to justify not lynching mathblade after I flip tracker. if you can't figure this out you're just bad.

*first place was taken by bbmolla vigging NSG and second by Reck's NSG push in the ongoing
I understand this is in reference to an ongoing game, but the second that game end I'm going to raise a major objection.
And btw thanks to fucking shenanigans: both bbmolla vigging nsg and reck pushing nsg were VERY justified, so you're fucking terrible at actually reading games.
ok so I know you're just as stupid as both of them, good to know.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2556, MathBlade wrote:

You know what?

Fuck you guys.

Aronis/Gamma.

I am NOT giving the others in case this is a masonry so it lasts as long as possible. We want scum to find us. By telling them everything if they aren’t in it they just neutralize it. For saying I don’t see your point when I have countered it a fuck ton is bullshit:

I am also NOT giving who we recruited. so RC is proven scum.
I can verify this. I actually checked his ISO for name-drops to determine whether he'd revealed the whole hood, which was why I had some of the reactions I did. Why he chose me is curious though.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2557, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2554, Gamma Emerald wrote:

ok so I know you're just as stupid as both of them, good to know.
No you're just fucking bad. Maybe you read her right but that doesn't mean people reading her wrong are stupid you egotistical fuck.
<Embrace The Void>

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Ankamius »

Probably because the hammer was so blatantly bad and ballsy as fuck that it probably wasn't scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How about the fact that she was also roleblocker guiltied
or she'd been scummy the entire game
<Embrace The Void>

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

???

what are you talking about
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what are you
we were talking about a finished game
<Embrace The Void>

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

I rseponded to 2558
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

OK
<Embrace The Void>

Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh that explains a lot

radiant you noticed the aronis mathblade interactions earlier and though math as scum knew aronis was town
but math also thought his hood was a masonry so that would explain the interactions

so either aronis/gamma and math are both scum or maybe radiant you are wrong
radiant you also know that if someone commits two actions and you visit them you see both targets
and as mastina said earlier and math clarified everyone in the hood performs the action so no the night kill would not override the hood action
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2558, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2556, MathBlade wrote:

You know what?

Fuck you guys.

Aronis/Gamma.

I am also NOT giving who we recruited. so RC is proven scum.
I can verify this. I actually checked his ISO for name-drops to determine whether he'd revealed the whole hood, which was why I had some of the reactions I did. Why he chose me is curious though.
I crumbed. I didn’t explicitly drop.

Now I am enjoying the rest of my day in peace. The hood exists we recruited someone and me lying to you is suicide about it as Gamma would instantly vote me. Granted it is just stupid and antitown as fuck and I am a horrible liar so how about we stop this “Math is lying” shit because I am not.

RC says who the hood recruited or he is full of shit.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I chose to reveal you specifically because you’re online right now.

I did not pick Aronis and anyone else present in it at the start. It was just a hood I am in.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by mastina »

<<< CheekyTeeky has failed to respond to the prod, and will be replaced. (Fortunately, I have a replacement who volunteered!)
Keychain has requested replacement. Seeking now.
NicoRobin has been prodded. She has this long to post content, or be replaced: (expired on 2018-06-28 20:44:16). >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by mastina »

<<< zMuffinMan replaces CheekyTeeky effective immediately. >>>
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yo

probably not going to read the entire thread (maybe just the last 5 or so pages but after that i'm MAGUAing) though if someone wants to give me a rundown of key events and/or point me to something specific they want me to comment on, i'll take a look at that and maybe get back to you after i
pretend to
read it
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

read like the last page of day one, it explains why I don't care right now
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

anyway

RC is trying to deathpush mathblade

mathblade is in a neighborhood that can either neighborize or kill every night

a lot of the thread is inactive

hebichan is a PT checker cop
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Ankamius »

oh RC claimed to track mathblade to A50 I think

the main contention is that math is claiming everyone in the hood should be tracked as going to the target

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”