Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4675 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

LLD played fucking great
Sorry for being an apathetic little shit and not trying late.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4676 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4650, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:tbh don't blame Ginngie that much? I didn't need Ginngie that day I was 1000000000% certain I could convince Alisae to do what I wanted and no lynch by hinting that I had lied about my role claim and could do something interesting tonight.

Also it plays off what I did as town TO alisae in DanganRonpa MAfia, where I did a fakeclaim thing in lylo to try and get shot and attention and shit.
Wait you claimed something?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4677 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Whatever UT thanks for designing the game I need to sit down and read the flavor of everything because I enjoyed reading my role pm.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4678 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also now I can quit
GTKAS
| here.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4679 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

LLD was good. Made the right kills when necessary.

I'm salty as all fuck about it but yeah, LLD deserves a lot of praise.

That is the absolute last time I let you maneuver into my blindspot though ;)
green shirt thursdays
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4680 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4679, xRECKONERx wrote:LLD was good. Made the right kills when necessary.

I'm salty as all fuck about it but yeah, LLD deserves a lot of praise.

That is the absolute last time I let you maneuver into my blindspot though ;)
Gotcha~. I'll keep trying hard~.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4681 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Congrats scumteam. Nice try town.

Super disappointed T-Bone replaced out when he got pressured.

LLD earned this win though. I'm not sure I would have figured her out if I had stayed.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4682 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

Guess my irritation about how you handled stuff when you replaced in was at least somewhat misplaced. Good job
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4683 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I enjoyed this game regardless of errors. Was a good player list despite the stagnation.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4684 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:58 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 4681, Brian Skies wrote:Congrats scumteam. Nice try town.

Super disappointed T-Bone replaced out when he got pressured.

LLD earned this win though. I'm not sure I would have figured her out if I had stayed.
Getting pressured had nothing to do with it, so I'd recommend you level your accusations more wisely in the future.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #4685 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4622, Untrod Tripod wrote:pirate mollie,
Town Rival Dick Pic Vendor
, killed Night 8
Alisae,
Vanilla Town
, killed Night 8

Lady Lamdadelta,
Mafia Recycler
, and the rest of the mafia team have won.
How the fuck were there two kills
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4686 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I had a plan for my role that I probably won't out but am sad I couldn't get to utilize due to having to replace out
I'm at least thankful my replacement did such a fine job of carrying the slot forward. I think this is gonna be my new standard for you bbmolla: you're no longer defendable under the Lynchbait Protection Act of Open 717.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4687 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Ginngie »

there is literally no reason for you to not say the plan
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4688 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

okay
I was gonna fake a guilty on my target and if I got a 100% lock on their alignment I would have claimed my real role and if I read them as scum I'd just say don't lynch them, if I thought they were town I would've told doctor to be on them that night
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4689 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Alisae »

I read the phrase fake a guilty
And then I immediately remembered why I hate you with a burning passion.
GTKAS
| here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4690 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That's fucking bullshit
I have never seriously consider faking a guilty in my career until this game
so for you to hate me because of that specifically is a lie
<Embrace The Void>

Scummies
Scummies
Goon
Scummies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4691 (ISO) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Scummies »

Scummies wrote:

Congratulations to the victors!

The game has drawn to a close, the jig is up! The town have lost, but others have won!

Take a few days, think about the game. Recognize what was best in your teammates and opponents, and consider nominating them for a Scummy! Players and mods in this game may be eligible for one of the following awards:

BODY OF WORK AWARDS

Best Mafia Catcher
: Also known as the Paragon of Mafia Hunters, this award is given to the single town player who, across all of their games for the year, exhibited the best ability for nailing those dirty scumbags and bringing the bad guys to justice while playing as a pro-town role.
Rising Star
: This award is given to the player that is a rising star in the game of mafia, showing great promise to join the elite echelon of mafia players. This award replaces both the Best Newbie award and Most Improved Player awards, and judges may consider elements of both those previous awards in deciding this award.
Excellent Moderation
: Also known as the “The Modfather” Award. This award is given to the moderator who, over the course of the past year, exemplifies the best qualities of a moderator in the operation of the game, including but not limited to quality and frequency of vote counts, organization of the game, dealing with issues that arise, keeping players active, and so forth. Judges may consider how challenging the games a moderator ran were, but they shall not penalize a moderator for only running more basic games. A mod must run at least 3 games to completion in the calendar year to be considered for this award.
SINGLE GAME - PLAYER

Most Cunning Manipulator
: Also known as the “Don Corleone” Award. Awarded to the player who has the strongest single game performance as mafia. In rare cases, where a player feels an entire scumteam gelled to create a strong cohesive scum performance, multiple members of a team may be nominated.
Best Performance Third Party
: Also known as the “Hannibal Lecter” Award. Awarded to the player or players that performed the most impressively in winning their game as a third party.
Most Memorable Event
: Also known as the “Kodak Moment” Award. Awarded to the player or players who were involved in the most memorable event in a game of mafia. Fake claims, funny claims, awesome exchanges, etc. may all be considered for this award
SINGLE GAME - MODERATOR

Best Setup
: Also known as the “Rube Goldberg” Award. Given to the moderator who designed the best setup. Judges may consider the roles involved in a game, how those roles interacted, how balanced a setup was, whether it furthered any particular theme, how the setup interacts with a mechanic, or any other factors the judges deem relevant. This award is distinct, however, from the “Best Mechanic” award in that it does not consider how good or bad any change to the basic way a Mafia game is played.
Best Flavor Text
: Also known as the “Paperback Writer” Award. Given to the moderator who wrote the most compelling flavor text. Judges should consider the flavor text of all parts of the game, including Role PMs and Day/Night scenes. Where appropriate, Judges may consider how well the flavor works with the announced theme.
Best Mechanic/Mutation
: Also known as the "Mad Scientist” Award. Given to the moderator who figured out the most compelling way to change the basic mechanics of the game of mafia, and/or created the most compelling new role or adaptation to increase player enjoyment. Judges shall consider both the basic idea behind the game as well as how well it was executed, and the uniqueness and quality of the role/adaptation.
SITE AWARDS

Game of the Year
: Also known as the “Player’s Choice” Award. This award is given to the moderator of a game. It is given in recognition of the overall excellence of a game. The Game of the Year award is a "catch all" award for the best overall game throughout the entire year, considering all aspects of the game from moderator quality, to the excellent design and composition of the game, to the performance and cohesion of the playerlist. A Game of the Year is meant to be the game that we can all point to later and say "This game was the best game the site could offer that year in terms of Design, Playerlist, and moderating capability." This is a PUBLIC VOTE. [/color]

The
2018 Scummies thread
is located here.
You may nominate a player or moderator for an award using this form.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4692 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:07 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 4686, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I had a plan for my role that I probably won't out but am sad I couldn't get to utilize due to having to replace out
I'm at least thankful my replacement did such a fine job of carrying the slot forward. I think this is gonna be my new standard for you bbmolla: you're no longer defendable under the Lynchbait Protection Act of Open 717.
I’m still lynchbait, only reason it wasn’t pursued was because I became confirmed town. But there were inklings.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4693 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4689, Alisae wrote:I read the phrase fake a guilty
And then I immediately remembered why I hate you with a burning passion.
lololololol
whew!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4694 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4692, BBmolla wrote:
In post 4686, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I had a plan for my role that I probably won't out but am sad I couldn't get to utilize due to having to replace out
I’m still lynchbait, only reason it wasn’t pursued was because I became confirmed town. But there were inklings.
No you definitely performed very well in my book, calling everyone to lynch Vecna
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”