pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2578 (isolation #2) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2560, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2536, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm voting NSG because she's ignoring me. I've given her opportunity to openly analyse her wagon and rather than proving her PoV is townie she's flipping town off so you can say I'm justifing a bs wagon but you're going to need to point out how NSG is town based on her responses today instead of turning the tables on me after you rush to defend NSG after weakly scum reading her D1.
I'm not sure in what sense you think I'm "ignoring you" when there were about 14 minutes (and one post of mine) between you asking me a question and you voting me.

Like i said, i can tell that this is going to take a lot of energy from me. i'm just trying to find that within me before i start, because otherwise i'm just going to come out with something completely lackluster and probably with poor reads as well.
Kk, thanks guys, I am not gonna read d1 but I am going to read from d2 on.

Brian was your shot used up?

Consider my vote in solidarity behind reck until I read through and looked at d1 eod.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2633 (isolation #3) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am iso-ing vecna rn but did any1 else catch this?
In post 1981, Vecna wrote:(ut used the pt again, hurray)
lol
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2658 (isolation #4) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2628, Alisae wrote:
In post 2625, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2623, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2615, northsidegal wrote:{CheekyTeeky, PenguinPower, Pine, Alisae, Titus, Brian Skies}
Explain why Pine is claiming roleblocker as scum?
I mean, i can't divine whatever his potential scum motivation or plan would be, but i don't think it makes him confirmed town.
I think Vecna’s progression on Pine and Fire indicate that they are town.
I came to the same conclusion and I have a cple of others I wld call town based off of interactions too. I don't think you are gonna like who my top take away scum is tho but we can talk it out lemme read the current posts.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2662 (isolation #5) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2640, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2633, pirate mollie wrote:I am iso-ing vecna rn but did any1 else catch this?
In post 1981, Vecna wrote:(ut used the pt again, hurray)
lol
In post 1575, Untrod Tripod wrote:Since people are talking about it, for the sake of eliminating WIFOM: I have a PT where I am providing my count of votes up to post (wherever) so that whoever has the Votecounter role will have as little work as possible.
^For you Mollie.
lol, I didn't read the set up but I figured it out after I made that post but ty <3
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2663 (isolation #6) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2642, Titus wrote:VOTE: Pine

The pot I shall stir.
who are your townreads?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2664 (isolation #7) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2643, Gammagooey wrote:Brian I legit can't tell if you're talking about me or gamma emerald

I think Vecnas push on arc at the end of the day makes her (now pirate mollie) very likely town and also I think more town than lld looks from Vecnas push on her but I'm likely a bit biased towards thinking lld is still sun b/c of d1 stuff

I think my lynchpool atm is something like titus/alisae/penguin maybe northside maybe reck.

VOTE: Titus
can you walk me through the alisae and mebbe reck scumread pretty plz
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2673 (isolation #8) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay so here we go:

looking through vecna's iso I think pine, alisae, reck, fb, lld, gamma emerald and cheeky.

super weird reactions to vax, hyong and musicdelve. vecna keeps mentioning musicdelve as a lynch option but never delved into why. he did the same with vax but then voted vax at a time when I wld expect to see some distancing. he also says, "hop on the all town wagon choo choo" to imply that he is town and it is almost like he wants to take credit for a scum preflip on vax. that is how it reads to me. wifom yadda yadda but I am still taking note it cos vax wasn't in danger and just seems an odd way to treat a wagon that you know is on town.

he mentions hiplop/titus, gammagooey and penguin peripherally, there is likely scum in 1 of those 3.

with hyong it almost reads like coaching? it cld be coaxing, and I can't figure out which 1 so *shrug* I am just taking note.

this was the eod wagon:

vecna - firebringer, bbmolla, pine, gammagooey, vaxkiller, hyong, titus, penguin, reck

4th, 5th and 7th are where I tend to look for bussing and that is gamma, vax and titus. <---- here there be scumzorz

so my scumpool is vaxkiller, titus, gamma, musicdelve as of rn, but I still have more reading to do.

having said that, lynching ngs is the mechanically correct thing to do today. I wld love to hit scum and I hope we do but I feel weak about them flipping scum. I am reading the flail as town but eh, I am a sucker for aTe.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2675 (isolation #9) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

eta - as an addendum, I will not lynch titus or gamma today until I have more info and have read more. this is just my early assessment and I wanted to get my thoughts out there in case the day ended when I wasn't around. I will be tonight tho.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2678 (isolation #10) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2674, Alisae wrote:I am ok with lynching the poorly drawn stick figure with the devil emote
lol, who is that?

also I just noticed your sig, you are quoting all of my hydra partners we obvsly have good taste
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2684 (isolation #11) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2680, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2673, pirate mollie wrote:looking through vecna's iso I think pine, alisae, reck, fb, lld, gamma emerald and cheeky.
Are these townreads or...?
yeppers. vecna's interactions with those players are not s/s IMO.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2685 (isolation #12) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2681, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2673, pirate mollie wrote:okay so here we go:

looking through vecna's iso I think pine, alisae, reck, fb, lld, gamma emerald and cheeky.

super weird reactions to vax, hyong and musicdelve. vecna keeps mentioning musicdelve as a lynch option but never delved into why. he did the same with vax but then voted vax at a time when I wld expect to see some distancing. he also says, "hop on the all town wagon choo choo" to imply that he is town and it is almost like he wants to take credit for a scum preflip on vax. that is how it reads to me. wifom yadda yadda but I am still taking note it cos vax wasn't in danger and just seems an odd way to treat a wagon that you know is on town.

he mentions hiplop/titus, gammagooey and penguin peripherally, there is likely scum in 1 of those 3.

with hyong it almost reads like coaching? it cld be coaxing, and I can't figure out which 1 so *shrug* I am just taking note.

this was the eod wagon:

vecna - firebringer, bbmolla, pine, gammagooey, vaxkiller, hyong, titus, penguin, reck

4th, 5th and 7th are where I tend to look for bussing and that is gamma, vax and titus. <---- here there be scumzorz

so my scumpool is vaxkiller, titus, gamma, musicdelve as of rn, but I still have more reading to do.

having said that, lynching ngs is the mechanically correct thing to do today. I wld love to hit scum and I hope we do but I feel weak about them flipping scum. I am reading the flail as town but eh, I am a sucker for aTe.
Caught up.

Dont like this one bit. Who are your town reads and why?
my townreads are in the first grp
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2714 (isolation #13) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2687, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2684, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2680, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2673, pirate mollie wrote:looking through vecna's iso I think pine, alisae, reck, fb, lld, gamma emerald and cheeky.
Are these townreads or...?
yeppers. vecna's interactions with those players are not s/s IMO.
Can you explain Reck, GE, and Cheeky to me?
grrr...

I just typed out a big long post, computer ate it. vecna's very first interaction was with gamma emerald who he later hires as a personal assistant. too chummy to be s/s/

his cheeky "very very town" and "happily getting bussed by her teammates" just reads like he was looking to move his vote off of a town player than jumping off of a buddy.

I did save this post:
In post 1559, Vecna wrote:ok so my trip to africa is starting today, so ill be restricted to phoneposting. Gamma Emerald is hired, starting imediately, as my vote counting assistant. Since NSG seems to be doing a devent job as well, starting now, hes my vote counting assistant-deputy.

voteparking on arc due to popular request. Reck and mutant seem to be panicking slightly, but it doesnt feel particulalrly scummy to me. Still pretty underwhelmed by all recent devellopments.

Still completely happy to wagon fire or pine.

votecount:

arcangel9 - 1 - (vecna)

apparently we have 8 days and a bit again untill deadline. hurray
I don't think he wld say that about both scum!reck and scum!mutantdelve. I think mutant is more likely to be scum than reck (plus some of the posts I read by reck looked good). if mutant flips town I will do a reeval.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2724 (isolation #14) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2722, xRECKONERx wrote:@nsg:

the lynch does provide more space, especially later on down the road. it gives us our "best leading theory".

if you're scum: it forces scum's hand to kill pine because he's basically conftown now (or will be treated as such)
if you're town: it forces scum to kill brian because brian is basically conftown now (or will be treated as such)

it significantly narrows scum's options with a lynch on you

even if we manage to come back from this and 100% agree that you're town, scum won't kill you, and when lylo starts closing in suddenly it's "oop hey remember that thing with nsg early in the game"

because if you're town and vt, you have no way to clear yourself.
^ this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2827 (isolation #15) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2766, Alisae wrote:Mollie can tell who it is just by looking at that post.
It’s a TOP SEKRET
CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
DO NOT SHARE
I THINK I CAN!!!

you also spelled seekrit wrong
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2829 (isolation #16) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2801, northsidegal wrote:Even if you're all still going to lynch me the day should not end before Cheeky gets back.
stalling
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2831 (isolation #17) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2803, Pine wrote:
In post 2788, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2784, xRECKONERx wrote:i wont do that but thanks for the suggestion

gentle reminder: meta is trash
2017's Paragon disagrees.
2017’s Paragon is a Cylon. We don’t have the same kind of beep boop ability to sift mountains of data to eke out reads.

Anyone who says different is either arrogant (and likely wrong) or is selling something.
who was 2017 paragon? curious
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2837 (isolation #18) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2830, Alisae wrote:Tbh I would vote NSG if I wasn’t guilt tripped out of doing it every single fucking time NSG complains about being voted for it because even though its the correct play I just feel bad for doing it.
lol I do too

@nsg

whats your read on vax, mutant, hyong, gamma 1 and 2

gogogogo
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2838 (isolation #19) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2832, Brian Skies wrote:Ellibereth and he deserves it.
oh yeah ellibreath. he's still around
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2840 (isolation #20) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2834, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2829, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2801, northsidegal wrote:Even if you're all still going to lynch me the day should not end before Cheeky gets back.
stalling
I mean, in the sense that i'm trying to extend the time before i get lynched? Yes.

I have what i feel are
very good reasons
for wanting that, so to just say that it's "stalling" rings pretty hollow as an accusation.
:neutral:

there are other players in the game
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2841 (isolation #21) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2839, northsidegal wrote:I have vax as confidently town, have had him that way since very early in the game.

Mutant i have no idea. I still feel like his whole deliberately being weird thing probably isn't scum, but an explanation needs to come out sooner or later (or at all, actually) if he's going to survive.

Hyung seems towny to me. I think he'd flake a lot more as scum (yes, even more), but the times when he's been here i've felt decently towny enough from him. He's in the middle of my readslist.

Gamma Emerald started out as lynchbaity and then i realized i was probably just wrong.

If gammagooey is scum i'm going to cry.
what posts of vax's made you think he was town?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2844 (isolation #22) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2843, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2841, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2839, northsidegal wrote:I have vax as confidently town, have had him that way since very early in the game.

Mutant i have no idea. I still feel like his whole deliberately being weird thing probably isn't scum, but an explanation needs to come out sooner or later (or at all, actually) if he's going to survive.

Hyung seems towny to me. I think he'd flake a lot more as scum (yes, even more), but the times when he's been here i've felt decently towny enough from him. He's in the middle of my readslist.

Gamma Emerald started out as lynchbaity and then i realized i was probably just wrong.

If gammagooey is scum i'm going to cry.
what posts of vax's made you think he was town?
I've talked about this before, i think it was with alisae. it was the whole interaction i had with t-bone early on in the game when he was pushing cheeky.
he didn't push cheeky he voted her and then said nothing about it. I see exchanges with tboner but not with cheeky :/

my point was that you cld push your other scumspects while cheeky is not around and whether cheeky is here or not shld have nothing to do with that.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2846 (isolation #23) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay. then do something
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2849 (isolation #24) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

don't be obtuse. I didn't say that you haven't done anything, I am saying that you cld be doing stuff now. so do it and quite whining. (sorry not sorry for being so harsh)

also you didn't have any convos with vax from what I see.

is there something that I am missing?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2879 (isolation #25) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2872, Vaxkiller wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2683, Brian Skies wrote:Mollie is scumreading him. Lol.

@brian

I mean, ok, you got me, I DO tend to look at the game with a "Vaxkiller-centric" view where alot of my thoughts tend to revolve around my interactions with people and not others. It's def a problem I need to fix at some point.

@mollie But that's not my only problem with the post. My thoughts are in some blueish color.

Could you expand on your reasoning here? Vecna was scum. Hyung was on his way to be lynched. Pine and maybe 1 or 2 others wanted my lynch but taht wasn't getting traction. No matter what hyungs alignment is, why would Vecna push scum!Vax here? It's not WIFOM, it makes NO SENSE

I hate when people say "there is likely 1 scum in this group" It's lazy and feels scummy. Just say you think there are all scum.

Hyung is coaching/coaxing who?

this was the eod wagon:

So scum are always the 4th 5th and 7th (not 6th people, 6 is a good place to be!)

I can understand mutante, but the rest of these reads are awful.

I can't really read the blue but I tried and it will be the last time that I do so. plz format it in a that is easier plz next time?

1. I already explained it in the post you quoted, it came at a time that I wld expect scum to do a bit of distancing in the thread.
2. if I thought that they were all scum I wld say that they are all scum but I don't think that which is why i didn't say it. the grping has to do with similar reasons as to why they all have scum equity based on veca's posts since
that is what I was analyzing
. they each have scum equity within that context but not all of them are scum. its part of process of elimination.
3. it looks like vecna is coaching/coaxing hyung but I don't know what means yet.
4. I never said always lol
5. so you have titus and gamma as town?

how about you tell me about it? Image
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2880 (isolation #26) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2879, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2872, Vaxkiller wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2683, Brian Skies wrote:Mollie is scumreading him. Lol.

@brian

I mean, ok, you got me, I DO tend to look at the game with a "Vaxkiller-centric" view where alot of my thoughts tend to revolve around my interactions with people and not others. It's def a problem I need to fix at some point.

@mollie But that's not my only problem with the post. My thoughts are in some blueish color.

Could you expand on your reasoning here? Vecna was scum. Hyung was on his way to be lynched. Pine and maybe 1 or 2 others wanted my lynch but taht wasn't getting traction. No matter what hyungs alignment is, why would Vecna push scum!Vax here? It's not WIFOM, it makes NO SENSE

I hate when people say "there is likely 1 scum in this group" It's lazy and feels scummy. Just say you think there are all scum.

Hyung is coaching/coaxing who?

this was the eod wagon:

So scum are always the 4th 5th and 7th (not 6th people, 6 is a good place to be!)

I can understand mutante, but the rest of these reads are awful.

I can't really read the blue but I tried and it will be the last time that I do so. plz format it in a that is easier plz next time?

1. I already explained it in the post you quoted, it came at a time that I wld expect scum to do a bit of distancing in the thread.
2. if I thought that they were all scum I wld say that they are all scum but I don't think that which is why i didn't say it. the grping has to do with similar reasons as to why they all have scum equity based on veca's posts since
that is what I was analyzing
. they each have scum equity within that context but not all of them are scum. its part of process of elimination.
3. it looks like vecna is coaching/coaxing hyung but I don't know what means yet.
4. I never said always lol
5. so you have titus and gamma as town?

how about you tell me about it? Image
I have no idea why this came out so small, it isn't even in the bbc code when I quote the post.

its a mystery
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2886 (isolation #27) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2885, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2856, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2657, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2538, xRECKONERx wrote:Maybe that's not standard.

But I still find the claim to be a potential scum fakeclaim.

After all: easy excuse as to why Brian doesn't die at night (scum are scared of the BP) and lets scum make it impossible to verify Pine's roleblock is actually what stopped the kill.
Really??? I havent been here long and I have been informed and not informed.
Vax, what are you trying to say here?
I found it odd that reck (someone who has been around for a while) hasn't seen games played both ways, where BP's are informed or not-informed.
limited shots are usually informed altho I can see how that wld not apply to a 1 shot
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2890 (isolation #28) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2887, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2583, northsidegal wrote:{BBmolla, Gammagooey, Vaxkiller}
{Lady Lambdadelta, Firebringer, hyung, ArcAngel9, xRECKONERx}
{CheekyTeeky, PenguinPower, Pine, Alisae, Titus, Brian Skies}

mutantdevle?
Yes?

If you're wanting my opinion then I don't see why your top block is so confident and I think there could be a few more people in said block.
who of that top block do you think nsg is wrong about
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2900 (isolation #29) » Wed May 09, 2018 7:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: musicdelve
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2924 (isolation #30) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2914, Brian Skies wrote:My new desired lynch pool is Mutant and Penguin. Maybe Reck.

I could probably be convinced in voting Hyung as well, although he is leaning more on the townier side of null for me. I'm just not sure how to feel about his reaction to the NSG wagon today.

I also don't think Titus is using moonlogic.
what kind of logic do you think she is using?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2957 (isolation #31) » Thu May 10, 2018 4:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2949, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2947, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2945, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2933, northsidegal wrote:You're the third person to say I'm ateing. How?
You didn't answer this.
Saying don't lynch me because I'm town and will win the game for you is AtE.
What I've said today goes far beyond simply that (which i think can barely even be described as ate in the first place given that it was just a comment of my stating my preference to reck).
why is it that you have the time to engage in a back and forth with cheeky but not enough to do anything useful?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2958 (isolation #32) » Thu May 10, 2018 4:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I am good with lynching nsg btw. her or mutant, I am not picky
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2960 (isolation #33) » Thu May 10, 2018 6:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

so what did you get out of your talk with cheeky
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2962 (isolation #34) » Thu May 10, 2018 7:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2961, northsidegal wrote:I'm thinking she may have towntold.
so now that you sorted your number scumspect who has moved into her place?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2964 (isolation #35) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

hot take

what if nsg and mutant are both scum
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2967 (isolation #36) » Thu May 10, 2018 11:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2966, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2964, pirate mollie wrote:hot take

what if nsg and mutant are both scum
plot twist: we're not
so you are saying that you have a townread on nsg? what do you think happened with the missing nk?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3020 (isolation #37) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2987, Vaxkiller wrote:NSG. I don't understand any of your reads. Why is pine scum? If its in your iso, ill re-read it. Am I town because of the games you have run that I have been in?

I swear we had a conversation yesterday about mutante devel where I said he is likely scum and you argued my reasoning wasnt sound. THen you leave him a "?" and then leave him off your next list altogether.

I think I'm actually leaning NSG over mutant, but id be happy with a mutant lynch too.
vaxkiller is growing on me
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3138 (isolation #38) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3096, northsidegal wrote:I'm pretty sure this is where i'm at? the three rows beneath me are all actually loose townreads, mostly sorted in how strong i feel my reasoning is for each person. i'm certain that i've gone wrong somewhere but that's mainly because i'm not really all that confident in any of them.

{nsg}
{vaxkiller, firebringer, cheekyteeky}
{gammagooey, bbmolla, reck}
{titus, brian skies, arcangel, hyung}
{Alisae, LLD, PenguinPower}
uhm
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3147 (isolation #39) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3114, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3107, Alisae wrote:Also Mollie has my vote for the day so...
Oh no...

So mollie replaced in and decided to drag his buddy into the spotlight for an EOD scum quicklynch?
why is this "oh no"?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3151 (isolation #40) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3117, xRECKONERx wrote:based on play i dont actually think nsg is scum

but im not letting this wifom bullshit go deep into the game
who do you think is scum
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3156 (isolation #41) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3139, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3119, northsidegal wrote:so is thinking that the roleblock is a guilty.
we have confirmed night action results that explain the nightkill

scum would've shot brian last night if they already cleared his bulletproof imo
Okay doesn't that implicate scum!Brian tho
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3160 (isolation #42) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Why is archangel in your town list?

You copied a list you made earlier in the game , don't even deny it. I think this list is old and outdated and I don't think you did any reevaluation during the night phase.

You know who has sticky reads it is scum that's who
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3163 (isolation #43) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3159, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3147, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3114, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3107, Alisae wrote:Also Mollie has my vote for the day so...
Oh no...

So mollie replaced in and decided to drag his buddy into the spotlight for an EOD scum quicklynch?
why is this "oh no"?
Not sure yet!

Because it means my Alisae read was likely bad.

Who are you scumreading today?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3165 (isolation #44) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Messed up tags but I am on a tablet multitasking can't fix rn
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3169 (isolation #45) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Why are Brian, cheeky, deck defending nsg here

Halp
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3172 (isolation #46) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3166, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3138, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3096, northsidegal wrote:I'm pretty sure this is where i'm at? the three rows beneath me are all actually loose townreads, mostly sorted in how strong i feel my reasoning is for each person. i'm certain that i've gone wrong somewhere but that's mainly because i'm not really all that confident in any of them.

{nsg}
{vaxkiller, firebringer, cheekyteeky}
{gammagooey, bbmolla, reck}
{titus, brian skies, arcangel, hyung}
uhm
Yeah people leave me of lists too
its not that she left me off, its that she left my predecessor
on
after she and I engaged heavily before. its not an upsated readslist, its the 1 she had in the prvs day round copypasta-ed
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3176 (isolation #47) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3171, Alisae wrote:
In post 3160, pirate mollie wrote:Why is archangel in your town list?

You copied a list you made earlier in the game , don't even deny it. I think this list is old and outdated and I don't think you did any reevaluation during the night phase.

You know who has sticky reads it is scum that's who
I mean, you’re not wrong
But um
Lets be real.
I don’t think most people who actually play this game re-evaluate during night phase.
I did but noted, I will be sure to keep my effort on par with every1 else.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3187 (isolation #48) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3177, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3172, pirate mollie wrote:its not an upsated readslist, its the 1 she had in the prvs day round copypasta-ed
I think she did something similar yesterday regarding her Day 1 readslist.

However, Vecna was in her POE scumpile. So I don't think that flip would have changed her reads that much.

I also don't think she was suspecting Pine or Mutant.

So not really sure why you feel like her reads should change massively based on the flips we've been given.
here is an idea

how about you let nsg answer for herself instead of jumping in and dismissing my point cos I don't think you are understanding it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3194 (isolation #49) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3184, northsidegal wrote:gaining confidence / reorganizing (arcangel left in intentionally):

{nsg}
{vaxkiller, brian skies}
{firebringer, cheekyteeky}
{gammagooey, bbmolla, reck, titus, arcangel, hyung}
so I am in your lean scum pile? or arcangel rather? that is a bit odd since you were treating me like town on d2...
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3198 (isolation #50) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3185, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3184, northsidegal wrote:gaining confidence / reorganizing (arcangel left in intentionally):

{nsg}
{vaxkiller, brian skies}
This looks like u lost confidence not gained any
moments like these I really love firebringer
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3201 (isolation #51) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3186, northsidegal wrote:
In post 3185, Firebringer wrote:

{nsg}
{vaxkiller, brian skies}
This looks like u lost confidence not gained any
i guess it's not visible but vaxkiller and brian skies are pretty confident now

i guess this is a better representation? (arcangel left in intentionally)

{nsg}
{vaxkiller, brian skies}
{}
{Alisae, LLD}
{PenguinPower}
so you are intentionally leaving in arc even tho she is no longer in the game cos you need to cover up your prvs fuck-up?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3263 (isolation #52) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3239, Alisae wrote:Titus...
Titus...
Titus...
Why is lld town again

Reck half outs are shit you know that

@gamma - I had the opposite of your reaction to bbmolla's post :(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3268 (isolation #53) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

How do ppl feel about hyng
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3273 (isolation #54) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3269, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3256, Firebringer wrote:Meh: (Titus, Hyuung)

Anybody else
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3321 (isolation #55) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3278, Alisae wrote:
In post 3263, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3239, Alisae wrote:Titus...
Titus...
Titus...
Why is lld town again

Reck half outs are shit you know that

@gamma - I had the opposite of your reaction to bbmolla's post :(
Vecna TMI
LLD’s posts have been good in of themselves.
where did vecna tmi and which posts of lld's have been good
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3322 (isolation #56) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3291, Alisae wrote:
In post 3288, Gammagooey wrote:I'm v. happy with dueling wagons of north and penguin atm for what it's worth

as people may remember I had a town read on NSG day 1 but I'm very unimpressed with her play yesterday and today so far. Which is a bit funny b/c I think her reads are pretty close to mine I just have no idea why she personally scum/townreads any of them except for PP.
MOLLIE!
I WANNA KILL THIS SO FUCKING BADLY
OKAY
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3323 (isolation #57) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3303, Alisae wrote:{Mollie, Firebringer, LLD, Brian Skies, BBmolla} Ride or Die
{Reck, NSG, Titus} TR but not Ride or Die

{Cheeky, Vax} I don’t know anymore probably town?

{PP, Hyung} This can be a wolf?

{Gamma} THIS IS A WOLF
I don't understand why lld and molla are ride or die reads
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3326 (isolation #58) » Thu May 17, 2018 6:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: hyung
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3331 (isolation #59) » Thu May 17, 2018 9:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3329, xRECKONERx wrote:I got google glasses it said i can wear them at night that's about it

what the fuck are you talking about though. i was the biggest person screaming at titus for how stupid a fucking lightning rod was. how was i "seeing if it would gain traction" by shouting it down

it does give me information, sorry bud
I thought you also said you got a dong pic
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3333 (isolation #60) » Thu May 17, 2018 9:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3330, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3329, xRECKONERx wrote:it does give me information, sorry bud
Unless she flips scum,
Zero Information
yep. a policy lynch is pretty easy for scum to hide behind.

how can you town confirm gamma?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3349 (isolation #61) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3332, Brian Skies wrote:That was Night 1.
Do you have a list of all claims and claimedl night actions performed this game? I think I need. I haven't been focussing on that very much and I don't have time to dig for them rn.

It wld really help <3
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3350 (isolation #62) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3346, Titus wrote:
In post 3326, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: hyung
Ok, I don't like this...

Because starwars.
Idc
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3351 (isolation #63) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3347, BBmolla wrote:Why are we back on lynchbait hyung
Blah blah, lynchbait doesn't him town blah blah what has he done oh that wild be nothing blah blah who are your scumteads molla
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3354 (isolation #64) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3352, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3349, pirate mollie wrote:Do you have a list of all claims and claimedl night actions performed this game? I think I need. I haven't been focussing on that very much and I don't have time to dig for them rn.

It wld really help <3
I don't keep a list on hand, but I can make one for you

Night 1

Pine Roleblocks NSG -> No kill
Vax probably gives Latte to Reck (assumption; Pine also had a Latte in his Role PM so ???)
Fire intends to give Titus Google Glass -> Pine claims to receive it instead
Reck protects Gammagooey -> No kill

Night 2

Fire intends to give NSG Google Glass -> Reck claims to receive it instead
Reck protects Gammagooey

Claims

NSG claims VT
Brian claims Bulletproof

All I remember off the top of my head.
I don't think think that the knot around nsg is going to be resolved with her lynch, unless she is scum and it is a mystery to me if reck has a town read on her and still wants to lynch her. I am unsure of her but the scum will 1 of the 1s defending her and waffling on widening their pool of reads, but there are town this too so

I think we will get more info about night actions by reck revealing. *shrug*

I think Brian is town. Too much mindmelding going on.

I like cheeky's reactions and the of her questioning. She reads town to me.

I lean town on fire.

Nsg confuses me cos she says the scummiest things but eh. She wld be a pl and I am ugh about letting her get anywhere near lylo.

Leaving alone for raisins but there are a cple of things that REALLY confusing me cos a few things aren't adding up.

My giant unsure pile are lld, alisae, molla, hyung, arc oops how did she end up here, my mistake! That's me heh heh, and also Titus and VAX. I liked VAX's posts today and Titus is being weird and that is why she isn't in my town pile. I agreed with tho with his read on her yesterday.

Did I miss anybody? This list is pretty weak but its all I have at this point which sucks. I feel like I am in the dark about a lot of things but eh.

So

@titus - where is the vca

@alisae you sheeping me is freaking me out.can you plz show some independent thought here?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3362 (isolation #65) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3358, xRECKONERx wrote:i guess i should've claimed unlimited doc. dammit.
okay, not what I thought

how can you protect the same person 2 nights in a row
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3365 (isolation #66) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3361, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3354, pirate mollie wrote:I think we will get more info about night actions by reck revealing. *shrug*
show your work please

how does my flip give more info than nsg
cos you are claiming a role that wld have given a third option d2 instead you waffled on nsg and then went along with a lynch that you had no reason to. you are also claiming to be able to clear a bunch of pple so there is that as well.

your claim is donkey balls
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3368 (isolation #67) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

lol
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3378 (isolation #68) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3369, Alisae wrote:Mollie I think Reck is obvious town
Then who is scum alisae?

He has dropped the hypocrisy tell but I am not sure that is AI lol
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3383 (isolation #69) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3379, Alisae wrote:
In post 3303, Alisae wrote:{Mollie, Firebringer, LLD, Brian Skies, BBmolla} Ride or Die
{Reck, NSG, Titus} TR but not Ride or Die

{Cheeky, Vax} I don’t know anymore probably town?

{PP, Hyung} This can be a wolf?

{Gamma} THIS IS A WOLF
So you believe reck's claim?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3401 (isolation #70) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I swear the top posters who have posted today feel and I çant tell if my gut ate bad pizza or I am really gut feeling accurately or not.

I kind of want to lynch the useless it just seems too easy. And this game isn't easy which is why I doubt my gut.

@brian - you chastize me earlier for going after nsg for old reads
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3403 (isolation #71) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I think the thing that bothers me the most is that nsg is more preoccupied with how she is perceived rather solving
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3407 (isolation #72) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3404, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3401, pirate mollie wrote:@brian - you chastize me earlier for going after nsg for old reads
I'm pretty sure you accused her of having sticky reads (which I don't think was the case, and even if it was I don't feel like the flips would have necessitated a change in her reads at the time).

This is different. She is
explaining
older reads that I do not think are immediately relevant (and going off of notes?).
Hhmm, gotcha, that isn't how I read it at first but that makes sense.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3408 (isolation #73) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3405, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3401, pirate mollie wrote:And this game isn't easy which is why I doubt my gut.
didn't we lolwagon scum d1
We cld lol hyung
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3431 (isolation #74) » Fri May 18, 2018 6:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3382, Vaxkiller wrote:Jesus we are in 10 different directions here.
I 100% agree with this sentiment cos we are.

My I am-not-lynchimg pool is Brian, cheeky, gamma, VAX (I really like his posts in this day round), reck or fire.

That leaves lld, alisae, hyung, molla, titus and penguin. I wanna hear from penguin before even considering him for a lynch.

I think I am gonna have to spreadsheet everything.

I am going to a show this weekend and I will be gone for most of it. I think I am going to be gone for most of it. I shld be around until later this evening tho.

@UT - I will be v/la at least until Monday.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3436 (isolation #75) » Fri May 18, 2018 11:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3432, xRECKONERx wrote:where is nsg in your pool mollie
Utility lynch.I mean I agree with what you are saying about her needing to be lynched before lylo. I just feel gross about it cos I don't think we will learn much and I wld rather hit scum. I don't think it is her though.

I really don't understand your town read on molla. He is well within his scum range and his recent pop in was to ask why we are lynching lynch bait hyung.

Most ever1 who is active is bringing on the WIM, and it is making the low content posters that much worse. Scum lost a teammate d1 and I feel like they might be frozen rn, cos they aren't sure about what to do next.

Is there anything that you wld like me to look at? I am gonna try to work with you see what we come up with. I can see you doing all of this as town and I am just gonna with that. At least for now.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3460 (isolation #76) » Sun May 20, 2018 6:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3438, xRECKONERx wrote:idk what WIM is
"wants it more"

right there with you on the brainblock thing. I will get behind you on the nsg lynch if it comes down to that. I wld rather get 1 of the more useless players but will settle.

I have you as a ride or die read at this point.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3461 (isolation #77) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3453, Vaxkiller wrote:@Brian
Im worried about reck right now because I was town reading them and now im not sure where im at with them.

Arc hasnt posted much. Hyuag (who I was defending) has dissipated. bbmola has said nothing. Penguin I liked but now has stopped posting. All my reads are in turmoil.

I have some strong town reads but alot of "?"s

I really hate how many lurkers there are.

Penguin/Arc/bbmolla/hyung I could totally see lurking out as scum in this. But taht s a horrible reason to lynch them.

Brian Skies Gammagooey, northside - Def town
pirate mollie, Firebringer, Titus, CheekyTeeky Prob town
BBmolla Penguin hyung Arc - lurkers
xRECKONERx -Dont like his posts
Alisae

Alisea Most of thier posts have just been throwing fuel on the fire. And thier end of day posts to lynch hyuang sucked. It's one of the reasons I'm remember i need to town read hyuang. Also Where the fucka re they?

LLD I didnt put on the list cause they are a ?

I dunno waht to say. Not sure how to read them. I dont get towny vibes like I did before in another game, but alot fo that read was based on her role.
psssst...I took over arc's slot so you can to take her out of the lurkers pile. hth

and hyung shld by no means be even near your town pile.

vax in the upick music recent game we played was that you wld get really super close to figure things out and we considered you a bit of a threat? after saying that I think you are wrong to put hyung in your town pile.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3462 (isolation #78) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3457, Brian Skies wrote:I do not think your vote placement right now is productive. The reason I asked you for your reads is because I felt like you were just standing on the sidelines. We are also deadlocked right now, and I think anyone not voting needs to either join one of the wagons or explain why they don't want to. I don't care about things like 'well, I just don't feel good about voting a lurker slot.' If you don't have a townread on them, I don't see why you can't join the wagon and help pressure them so we can either a) force them to do things or b) lynch a useless slot that isn't widely townread anyway.

I have zero issue with lynching a lurker slot. For Penguin, it could be alignment indicative. I don't think the Hyung wagon has anything to do with his 'lurking' (he just happens to be lurking now that there's pressure on him).
^this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3463 (isolation #79) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

cool I didn't miss much from this weekend
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3466 (isolation #80) » Sun May 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3465, BBmolla wrote:Like I actually do want to lynch penguin but NSG has to go first or we’re going to continue being divided every day

For the love of duck please let’s just lynch nsg
^reck this is why I wanna lynch molla

fyi

hyung or molla for $200
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3467 (isolation #81) » Sun May 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3464, BBmolla wrote:Hey gang I’m lurking cause we’re wasting time, everyone is not in ageeement and you’re all stubborn as fuck so I’ll just wait until we deadline lynch like yesterday

I’ll post duck pictures until then
do I have to spell this out, Imageduck pictures aka lolcattingImage
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3468 (isolation #82) » Sun May 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: bbmolla

scum are waiting for town to implode is what I am thinking
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3478 (isolation #83) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3477, PenguinPower wrote:Sorry. I've been in the hospital for the better part of last week and the weekend.

Wasn't even aware D3 started since the night was so long. I'll catch up on D3 at some point today.
:( I hope that it was nothing srs and I hope you get to feeling better
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3494 (isolation #84) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:16 am

Post by pirate mollie »

:(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3508 (isolation #85) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3498, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3461, pirate mollie wrote:vax in the upick music recent game we played was that you wld get really super close to figure things out and we considered you a bit of a threat? after saying that I think you are wrong to put hyung in your town pile.
Near the end of Day 2 everyone turned into a zombie and was pretty much ignoring some key facts. Those facts said that that You or Varsoon were lying and ergo should be scum. (This is the way I remember it anyway) I started with Varsoon and realized with some help that you were more than likely the person lying. Since I had made too many sweeping statements that game that turned out to be WRONG no one cared. Then since no one cared about those thoughts I tried to push espionage... and no one cared about that either.

So I had 2 decent reads, I was surprised to die, because no one was really listening to me anyway!
it seems like every1 missed this but I never got varsoona's invention. I wasn't lying and neither was he. :/

anyhoo
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3509 (isolation #86) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I have no idea where to go.

I agree with brian that the stuff around reck is lynch worthy. will sheep him.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3510 (isolation #87) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3505, Gammagooey wrote:penguin is that good enough for you to play the game now or no

if no honestly i'm perfectly fine asking UT to call the game at this point, we had a scum lynch and a quicklynch to try to get it jumpstarted but i don't think anyone except maybe our lord and savoir of replacements mollie and maybe vax are really enjoying the game here.
I am trying! :)

do we have a replacement for hyung
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3517 (isolation #88) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3496, Brian Skies wrote:
@Mod: Replace me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3545 (isolation #89) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

reck shld die because he did not protect pine.

case closed.

VOTE: reck
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3609 (isolation #90) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3598, xRECKONERx wrote:actually brian why didn't you ever doubt pine's claim? you and nsg both seemed to immediately be like "yes he is a roleblocker uh-huh it's just irrelevant"

that's weird to me and i don't know how to read it. i think as town you'd be more suspicious of the rb if you don't believe nsg was the kill source.

i sorta found it shocking that people believed brian was a strong nk target because he wasn't standing out to me as some bastion of townieness d1 but maybe he was, i dunno

trying to get as many thoughts out there before i have to go
yeah you had a townread on gamma when no1 really did cos this is the most likely person to be nked over the claimed blocker whom you never seemed to have doubted and who's Image guilty Image you tried to follow before your hammer on mutant and who's Image guilty Image you are pushing even tho you don't think she is scum.

do I have this right?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3610 (isolation #91) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3608, Untrod Tripod wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:brian replaced??
In post 3496, Brian Skies wrote:
@Mod: Replace me.
jfc, ut

you are the worst
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3615 (isolation #92) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3613, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: Pirate Mollie
plz lynch me cos the mod is so freaking terrible that he didn't even notice that the biggest participant obvsly had intended on staying in the game and was actively playing likely did not need to be replaced.

srsly. unlike reck who is scummy to the core with his crappy claims who if a pr is genuinely terrible.

if town win, I win, I don't have to be in the game for the numbers since I don't have to fight to stay alive and try to reach parity.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3616 (isolation #93) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3614, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3609, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3598, xRECKONERx wrote:actually brian why didn't you ever doubt pine's claim? you and nsg both seemed to immediately be like "yes he is a roleblocker uh-huh it's just irrelevant"

that's weird to me and i don't know how to read it. i think as town you'd be more suspicious of the rb if you don't believe nsg was the kill source.

i sorta found it shocking that people believed brian was a strong nk target because he wasn't standing out to me as some bastion of townieness d1 but maybe he was, i dunno

trying to get as many thoughts out there before i have to go
yeah you had a townread on gamma when no1 really did cos this is the most likely person to be nked over the claimed blocker whom you never seemed to have doubted and who's Image guilty Image you tried to follow before your hammer on mutant and who's Image guilty Image you are pushing even tho you don't think she is scum.

do I have this right?
i dont care what other people's reads were
i cared about my reads and this game already made me want to kill myself so i wasn't going to lose gamma in the process

that's about it.
you had pine as town reck
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3627 (isolation #94) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

my vote is on reck

did maria and ginger just replace in and then flake already

why are we not lynching hyung again?

I prefer reck lynched ftr
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3629 (isolation #95) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I also think there is a good chance that itus is scum and that makes me sad :(

eta: what are you waiting for
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3632 (isolation #96) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:38 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay, you really aren't trying to engage with anybody so mebbe if you did that you wldn't have to wait any longer.

mebbe you cld iso reck now since you seem to be townreading nsg (yes, she is trying) who is in the lynch lead with penguin and reck tied.

mebbe read brian's posts that he has made after you replaced in and before he replaced out
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3634 (isolation #97) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3631, Alisae wrote:Can someone tell me why people are wagoning Reck again its really stupid :(
I bet if you read brian's posts and my posts you wld likely know :]

why is it whenever a wagon forms you keep shooting it down
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3635 (isolation #98) » Fri May 25, 2018 5:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

also alisae mebbe you cld interact with maria since she is waiting for interaction and you are voting her slot
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3650 (isolation #99) » Fri May 25, 2018 6:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3649, Vaxkiller wrote:Alisea voting reck at this point fucks with my read on them.
UNVOTE: unvote

how so, vax
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3653 (isolation #100) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3651, Vaxkiller wrote:Because up until this point I was thinking their behavior was scummy, even the reasoning for jumping on the wagon seemed forced. But hoping on the reck wagon to bus at this point seems too early, especially with other viable options available.

I could also have my reck read wrong and my alisea read right.
kk ty. I lean town on alisae fwiw. my reads are pretty soupy tho

VOTE: reck
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3693 (isolation #101) » Sat May 26, 2018 9:13 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3686, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like where is the scum motivation in that admission?
are you srsly asking what the scum motivation for
fakeclaiming
is?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3697 (isolation #102) » Sat May 26, 2018 9:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3692, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3691, Alisae wrote:not to mention town just by not scum with Vecna.
pedit: Because he didn't think of it and maybe 2-shot Doc sounded more believable to him?
You think scum reck plans this claim elaborately to get NSG lynched

and yet lacks the competence level to avoid the "why didn't you protect our obvious town power role last night" claim?

Like you have to pick one. Either he's displaying a competent strategy or he's not, but you can't mix your wires.

The claim and the action last night are inextricably linked.
this is a loaded question considering the alternative is that town!doc!reck is claiming to have lacked competence when he protected a person no1 was really townreading in favor of the claimed role blocker who's "guilty" he believed enough to lynch nsg the day before and today. js
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3699 (isolation #103) » Sat May 26, 2018 9:24 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3697, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3692, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3691, Alisae wrote:not to mention town just by not scum with Vecna.
pedit: Because he didn't think of it and maybe 2-shot Doc sounded more believable to him?
You think scum reck plans this claim elaborately to get NSG lynched

and yet lacks the competence level to avoid the "why didn't you protect our obvious town power role last night" claim?

Like you have to pick one. Either he's displaying a competent strategy or he's not, but you can't mix your wires.

The claim and the action last night are inextricably linked.
this is a loaded question considering the alternative is that town!doc!reck is claiming to have lacked competence when he protected a person no1 was really townreading in favor of the claimed role blocker who's "guilty" he believed enough to lynch nsg the day before and today. js
lld, apparently I am less dense than you since it did not take me nearly as long to work this out, js

it doesn't add up no matter which way you spin it w/o reck being incompetent regardless of alignment
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3708 (isolation #104) » Sat May 26, 2018 10:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3707, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3705, Alisae wrote:
In post 3703, CheekyTeeky wrote:Has Reck said why he didn't protect Pine?
he forgot Pine was a roleblocker lol
X
mebbe your bones were vibrating cos the electro-reclining chair got stuck
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3712 (isolation #105) » Sat May 26, 2018 10:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

lol
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3834 (isolation #106) » Sat May 26, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

yo

can we not angleshoot or game the mod anymore than what has happened

nsg vote reck cos it is the only freaking alternative unless you want a d4 shit show of this again where reck continues to death tunnel you with impunity while pple have lost motivation to play because of all the freaking DITHERING that is going.

you will be lynched otherwise
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3840 (isolation #107) » Sat May 26, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3836, northsidegal wrote:
In post 3834, pirate mollie wrote:yo

can we not angleshoot or game the mod anymore than what has happened

nsg vote reck cos it is the only freaking alternative unless you want a d4 shit show of this again where reck continues to death tunnel you with impunity while pple have lost motivation to play because of all the freaking DITHERING that is going.

you will be lynched otherwise
It's not "angleshooting" to figure out if someone is lying about contacting the mod or not.

I'm not being strongarmed into lynching anyone, nor will i submit myself to lazy play just to avoid other people's lazy play.
jfc

VOTE: nsg
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3843 (isolation #108) » Sat May 26, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3842, Alisae wrote:Mollie
You’ve turned to the dark side.
How could you?
she is getting on my nerves and is zero help to the game.

but fine

UNVOTE: nsg
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3848 (isolation #109) » Sat May 26, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3847, Alisae wrote:
In post 3843, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3842, Alisae wrote:Mollie
You’ve turned to the dark side.
How could you?
she is getting on my nerves and is zero help to the game.

but fine

UNVOTE: nsg
I get it.
I don’t agree with it but I get it
I will compromise on penguin but we are gonna have another shit show day of reck vs nsg and I think reck is actually scum
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3858 (isolation #110) » Sat May 26, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3856, xRECKONERx wrote:somehow

"reck was bored and lazy with the game and just picked gamma again"

is less believable than

"reck is scum who breadcrumbed doc, faked an entire convo with UT to look like a modkill, fullclaimed as a result of that faked conversation, didn't get modkilled, then claimed a role that would purposefully draw him heat"

owenwilsonwow.mp3
I think of it more like:

"reck was bored and lazy with the game and just picked gamma again over the role blocker"

or

"reck was bored and lazy with the game and just picked something cos no1 is really paying attention"
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3881 (isolation #111) » Mon May 28, 2018 6:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3874, Firebringer wrote:I am not very confident in my Titus read but she isn’t doing any VCA, she isn’t doing any actual analysis she is just giving moon logic and acting like she is participating.

I would say this is textbook scumTitus but I again not confident
if it makes you feel any better this is where I am at too
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3883 (isolation #112) » Mon May 28, 2018 6:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3877, Titus wrote:
In post 3874, Firebringer wrote:I am not very confident in my Titus read but she isn’t doing any VCA, she isn’t doing any actual analysis she is just giving moon logic and acting like she is participating.

I would say this is textbook scumTitus but I again not confident
Dude, if you're going to try and mislynch me don't hedge.

You wanna know why we can't get any wagons? Not enough town wanna save northside. So various pockets of scum can get various pockets of town to start a mislynch.
lol, he isn't hedging
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3884 (isolation #113) » Mon May 28, 2018 6:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: penguin power
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3968 (isolation #114) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3929, xRECKONERx wrote:me/gamma/bbmolla/nsg can just town bloc to the end right
WHAT ARE VAX, FIRE, ALISAE AND I

CHOPPED LIVER

fine. we will have our own town block
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3970 (isolation #115) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3932, Gammagooey wrote:I still don't want to completely rule out NSG as scum given how slow penguin was to vote her but I also don't want to lynch her today so shrug
Firebringer wrote:
In post 3926, xRECKONERx wrote:i lied i was a 3-shot doc lmao doc'd gamma again last night

VOTE: Titus
Why would scum kill gamma
If you think I'm anything except impossible to lynch until like day 6 or something given that I did my best to run with BBMolla's vecna read d1 and hopped between 'the roleblocked person who people are probably going to want dead for half the game if we don't lynch scum today' and an actual scum for literally all of yesterday then ur wrong

also cause unlike some glasses-giving fuckos out there my role is still very mysterious and very possibly :dead: spooktacular :dead: to scum
ahem
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3974 (isolation #116) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3947, Alisae wrote:{Mollie, Ginngie, Reck, Gamma, BBmolla, Vax, LLD, Fire}
NSG is dieing sadly.
This leaves Titus and Claire
yep
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3985 (isolation #117) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3958, northsidegal wrote:can you point your reasoning out to me? i think to say that i'm "refusing to acknowledge" anything is patently absurd. literally last page i asked people who were townreading her to explain it, and i don't recall seeing you explain anything for me to even ignore in the first place.
Backing up alisae here, lld is town but I have different reasons than alisae.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3993 (isolation #118) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3962, northsidegal wrote:
In post 3961, Alisae wrote:Pedit: ok nsg doesn’t care good talk have fun swimming with fishies tonight unless you get protected which would actually be really cool.

are you really going to do this RC thing where just because i disagree with you suddenly "i don't care" or "i never change my mind" or something?

i'm trying to talk to you. your reaction makes no sense.
I haven't seen the thief face in ages. I take it you more guyette?

Also can you can plz try working with others instead of being needlessly stubborn? Thanks
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3996 (isolation #119) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3973, Alisae wrote:That sounds like normal, disinterested LLD to me tbh.
Yep
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3998 (isolation #120) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3975, northsidegal wrote:
In post 3973, Alisae wrote:That sounds like normal, disinterested LLD to me tbh.
do you think you could differentiate between normal disinterested LLD and scum coasting LLD? if so, what elements do you think would / wouldn't be present for one or the other?
I can, but that will have to wait until I get this laptop working
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4002 (isolation #121) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3977, Gammagooey wrote:
whaddya want

you're obvtown too tbf

i think i still have pretty much the same pool of {lld/alisae/
penguin/north
/titus} I had yesterday as likely scum, Maria's kiind of fine to be added for it since the slot hasn't existed for like 2 game days but I could be convinced otherwise with some goodposting from MariaR

Like a max of one of LLD/MariaR are scum based on their blowup d1 and I thought hyung looked town but that's getting to be some pretty historical shit at this point. Vecna's posting towards LLD is a point in her favor but I don't think it locktowns her.
Hmmm

I hate your stance on Maria and alisae.

Also I don't believe for a second that scum tried to no you.

There is also an unexplained night action that both you and reck are ignoring but I am not going there rn
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4007 (isolation #122) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3995, northsidegal wrote:
In post 3993, pirate mollie wrote:I haven't seen the thief face in ages. I take it you more guyette?

Also can you can plz try working with others instead of being needlessly stubborn? Thanks
I have no idea what your first line means.

I think it's utterly ridiculous to call anything that i've done today stubborn. I've voted someone who i scumread and talked to others about their reasoning for townreading there. I've agreed with alisae that e has some valid points and yet i still have my doubts. What else are you expecting of me to not be "stubborn"? You can't call me "needlessly stubborn" for just not agreeing with you. That's absurd.

By the way, remember yesterday when you asked me to stop being stubborn and just vote reck instead of keeping my vote on penguin?
Auto correct, it's the thorella face. Guyette made for thorella in a game we were in ages ago.

I will read the rest when the print is not micro

Alisae you hush, she is being stubborn, give her a chance to mebbe see that it seems like it is her last day
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4008 (isolation #123) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4004, Alisae wrote:MOLLIE I’M DENSE WHAT IS THIS NIGHT ACTION??????
OWO WHATS THIS
There have been no dong pics since n1
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4013 (isolation #124) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4009, northsidegal wrote:
In post 4007, pirate mollie wrote:give her a chance to mebbe see that it seems like it is her last day
like i said, i think i've done as much as i possibly could this game. if it really
was
my last day then it'd just make me want to force a lynch more onto LLD because, like i said, i feel like she'd get ignored in favor of lynching more lynchbait-y players.
laptop is working yaye!

bored, disinterested, anti town is town lld. when she is scum her pushes tend to be a bit more tactical while when she is town she will sometimes vote for some1 if they annoy her. I think this town lld based on meta and alisae has brought up some good points about associatives with veca that I kind of agree with.

the game isn't locked, but I think if we lynch with maria/titus I think it will go along way to move the game forward.

i have my own raisons for being a bit sus of reck/gamma but there might some stuff I am missing and I m in the meantime focus on the 2 players who are at the bottom of poe.

I think you are in a position where you have done as much as you can and I thank you. now go gloat over the fact that you correctly identified scum!penguin and lord it over the naysayers who wanted to lynch you instead and allow your time to shine in the light cos that read was pretty gorgeous. that you talked your way out of a utility lynch which is not easy is also beautiful, so go enjoy it, you deserve it. <3
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4014 (isolation #125) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4011, Gammagooey wrote:ah yes

the case of the disappearing dickpic

reck this mystery seems more up your alley than mine have at it
:lol:
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4015 (isolation #126) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also I am voting maria in spirit. I feel so terrible that I have lynched titus in the last 25000 games I feel a little bad if it happened again even if she IS scum. which I am leaning yes on.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4026 (isolation #127) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4018, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:antitown

And Maria is Hyung, right?

Vote: Maria
you are right lld, I am remiss. will you plz find it in your heart to forgive me?

I am sorry :(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4046 (isolation #128) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4044, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh nvm I understand the Titus wagon now. Feels too easy?
too easy /= town

especially with 2 scum down and a wall of players who are pretty much confirmed to each other. I think they might have lost their WIM, what do you think?

also every time some1 makes an argument about how we shldn't lynch scummy pple cos of lhf reasons or "too easy", a cute little bunny dies somewhere in the world.

do you want to be known as a bunny killer, cheeky?

DON'T BE THAT PERSON
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4067 (isolation #129) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4051, Titus wrote:
In post 4047, Gammagooey wrote:I'm prob just gonna want Titus dead today

the poutiness is more likely to be coming from scum than town in this position, she's complaining about her scumreads voting her and then lists three people she wants to lynch of which none are actually on her wagon, and I frankly don't think I've ever seen Titus openly play this badly before, including the time when I was scumbuddies with her and she went from not having posted in the thread yet to dead in the ~12 hours or so between me checking the thread. (like at least she died to a surprise vengelynch there)
In that game I was real life. In this one, I can't blame the conclusion because poutiness after a scum lynch isn't the best look but I don't see an angle to get me interested.

Fire's night action should get him lynched.
NSG should be lynched explaining the nk.
Mollie should be lynched for zero effort to sort me.
LLD myseriously vanishes when not under pressure.

The people who routinely care what I think I shouldn't care what they think. The players who strategically would care about what I think don't care on VCA or any reset tool I have.

There's no VCA that I don't feel is in the hands of scum, so no VCA basis
. Seems faster to not get in the way and let the day play out. If it's not dumb luck we lynched scum yesterday, town will resort itself onto a scum lynch without my help particularly if I am wrong town.
okay so which scum was the lynches of vecna and penguin in the hands of? you think nsg hard bussed penguin power knowing she is inches away from getting utility lynched? there is no way she is scum here.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4070 (isolation #130) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4055, Titus wrote:
In post 4053, Firebringer wrote:are you just going to continue basically not talking to me?
What good does talking to likely scum do? You've asked for a VCA knowing that Vecna (flipped scum), NSG (likely roleblocked scum) and yourself have control of all the vcs. Whatever VCA I likely do is wrong because of that, then we mislynch someone off it then lynch me. If that's my choice, I'll take the ml.

Like what is there to say unless you care to explain why MariaR? I don't have any cards here and no data. The conclusions I rightfully draw get dismissed. Having the same premises goes to the same conclusion. If you don't like them, give me something else to go off of.
well, molla vigged nsg so that is your "third scumspect" out of the way and you think fire or I are the fourth scum?

yeah, no

I don't believe you actually buy this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4071 (isolation #131) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4068, Titus wrote:
In post 4067, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4051, Titus wrote:
In post 4047, Gammagooey wrote:I'm prob just gonna want Titus dead today

the poutiness is more likely to be coming from scum than town in this position, she's complaining about her scumreads voting her and then lists three people she wants to lynch of which none are actually on her wagon, and I frankly don't think I've ever seen Titus openly play this badly before, including the time when I was scumbuddies with her and she went from not having posted in the thread yet to dead in the ~12 hours or so between me checking the thread. (like at least she died to a surprise vengelynch there)
In that game I was real life. In this one, I can't blame the conclusion because poutiness after a scum lynch isn't the best look but I don't see an angle to get me interested.

Fire's night action should get him lynched.
NSG should be lynched explaining the nk.
Mollie should be lynched for zero effort to sort me.
LLD myseriously vanishes when not under pressure.

The people who routinely care what I think I shouldn't care what they think. The players who strategically would care about what I think don't care on VCA or any reset tool I have.

There's no VCA that I don't feel is in the hands of scum, so no VCA basis
. Seems faster to not get in the way and let the day play out. If it's not dumb luck we lynched scum yesterday, town will resort itself onto a scum lynch without my help particularly if I am wrong town.
okay so which scum was the lynches of vecna and penguin in the hands of? you think nsg hard bussed penguin power knowing she is inches away from getting utility lynched? there is no way she is scum here.
Deliberate misread. The VCs themselves were in scum's hands. Vecna was counting his own wagon d1.
oh good lord it is even worse than I thought

so you are saying that since scum have been the 1s posting votecounts that we can all see that somehow gives scum control over the lynches? am I understanding this correctly?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4072 (isolation #132) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

anyhoo

where are we at rn, are we in hammering range
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4076 (isolation #133) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

cool

lets tie up the wagon

VOTE: MariaR
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4098 (isolation #134) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

so there are only titus, maria and ginngie not voting yeah?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4161 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4153, Alisae wrote:
In post 4143, Titus wrote:
In post 4142, Alisae wrote:Poor Titus.
Feelsbadman :(
at least you have human decency.

it likely means you are scum though with games on ms.

towns are assholes who don't give a shit like fire.

I am probably done with MS for awhile after this game. People are only good as scum and I find myself cheering for them.
Fun Fact: I am probably retiring after this game.
For a good while atleast (until I find a better hobby or get bored of YGO and decide that mafia is suddenly fun again)
I rarely have fun playing it and more often then not its just getting to much to me personally plus I’m enjoying YGO way more then I am enjoying mafia.

am I not fun alisae?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4162 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

am I hammering?

VOTE: titus
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4163 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

also thanks for the latte!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4173 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4170, Titus wrote:I realize that I was loud and wrong and thus have been deemed not to live to lylo and you think I'm too stupid for my vca to matter.
I know you don't believe this. no1 is calling you scum and fire, gamma, and alisae are all asking for a vca
because
they respect you. so titus this is bullshit.

and lol, you know I am not scum. and neither is alisae.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4176 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

her vca's ARE her detailed reads

ur being pedantic stahp

yes titus is scum, no1 is arguing that!

I am in a fabulous mood :)

and I am leaving for new jersey tomorrow so it wld be amazing to tie up this game before I leave

eta: @gamma
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4194 (isolation #140) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4193, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: VCs
In post 259, Vecna wrote:me too.

official votecount 1.1:

drealmerz (6) pine, mastina, vecna, pine, cheeckyteeky, nostrilbear.
untrod tripod (1) fucklazymods

untrod tripod is set to be lynched. you hve 12098 hours remaining. enjoy.
In post 441, Vecna wrote:i just got engaged yesterday and work is also killing me. ill lurk for a bit more.

official votecount 1.2:
nothing changed since votecount 1.1
unkept tripod is still set to be lynched.
you have a little under 5 hours remaining.
In post 494, Untrod Tripod wrote:Okay I'm making an executive decision that it's been too long

Official Votecount 1 out of a possible 10ArcAngel9 - 1 (Brian Skies)
brassherald
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 2 (PenguinPower, hyung)
Firebringer - 4 (Pine, Gamma Emerald, xRECKONERx, Gammagooey)
Gamma Emerald - 2 (northsidegal, Firebringer)
Gammagooey - 1 (brassherald)
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle - 1 (Vaxkiller)
northsidegal - 1 (T-Bone)
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone - 1 (CheekyTeeky)
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx

With 17 alive it's 9 to lynch
Deadline in (expired on 2018-04-27 18:00:00)

I won't need to do this again hopefully
In post 560, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 557, hyung wrote:
I request official votecount
Official Moderator Votecount 2 out of 10ArcAngel9 - 1 (Brian Skies)
brassherald
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 4 (PenguinPower, hyung, Pine, Vaxkiller)
Firebringer - 3 (Gamma Emerald, xRECKONERx, Gammagooey)
Gamma Emerald - 2 (northsidegal, Firebringer)
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle
PenguinPower
Pine - 1 (CheekyTeeky)
T-Bone
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx

In post 669, Vecna wrote:Ok, Guess I should at least try to do some votecount shit. Ill try to catch up to the game in the next few days. For now ill just help you along to lynch something.

Vecna Votecount 1.3 - Up to date, to the best of my ability, I do not feel liable for any errors.

ArcAngel9 - 2 (Brian Skies, Gammagooey)
brassherald
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 7 (PenguinPower, hyung, Pine, Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, Mutantdevle, Vecna)
Firebringer - 3 (Gamma Emerald, xRECKONERx, Gammagooey)
Gamma Emerald - 3 (northsidegal, Firebringer, CheeckyTeeky)
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle
PenguinPower
Pine - 1 (CheekyTeeky)
T-Bone
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx
In post 688, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 687, hyung wrote:
Official Votecount 3 of 10ArcAngel9 - 2 (Brian Skies, Gammagooey)
brassherald
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 7 (PenguinPower, hyung, Pine, Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, mutantdevle, Vecna)
Firebringer - 2 (xRECKONERx)
Gamma Emerald - 3 (northsidegal, Firebringer, CheekyTeeky)
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx

In post 707, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 702, hyung wrote:
Official Votecount 4 of 10ArcAngel9 - 1 (Gammagooey)
brassherald
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 7 (PenguinPower, hyung, Pine, Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, mutantdevle, Vecna)
Firebringer - 2 (xRECKONERx)
hiplop
hyung - 1 (T-Bone)
mutantdevle
northsidegal - 1 (Brian Skies)
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx

In post 877, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 711, hyung wrote:
Official Votecount 5 of 10ArcAngel9 - 1 (Gammagooey)
brassherald
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 4 (PenguinPower, hyung, Vaxkiller, xRECKONERx)
Firebringer - 1 (Vecna)
hiplop
hyung - 2 (T-Bone, CheekyTeeky)
mutantdevle
northsidegal - 2 (Brian Skies, Gamma Emerald)
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx

In post 1094, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1086, Gammagooey wrote:
I request an official votecount

We've got less than 5 days til deadline friends

If you can at least be voting somebody at this point I'd appreciate it
Official Votecount 6 of 10Alisae - 1 (Firebringer)
ArcAngel9 - 3 (Vaxkiller, T-Bone, Brian Skies)
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 3 (hyung, xRECKONERx, Gammagooey)
Firebringer - 1 (Vecna)
Gamma Emerald - 1 (northsidegal)
Gammagooey
hiplop
hyung - 2 (CheekyTeeky, Alisae)
mutantdevle
northsidegal - 1 (Gamma Emerald)
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx

In post 1570, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Official Votecount 7 of 10Alisae
ArcAngel9 - 6 (Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, northsidegal, Alisae, xRECKONERx, Vecna)
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 1 (hyung)
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Gammagooey
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle - 1 (Gammagooey)
northsidegal
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone - 2 (mutantdevle, Brian Skies)
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx - 2 (Firebringer, CheekyTeeky)

Deadline in (expired on 2018-05-04 18:00:00)

In post 1569, Vecna wrote:
In post 1567, xRECKONERx wrote:also i was bitching to UT about how lazy he is this game and how he excused his laziness with a "mechanic" forcing players to do VCs and he said he has a PT where he's actually doing updates so
which he updates roughly every half official votecount :wink:
quiet, you
In post 1589, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Official Votecount 8 of 10Alisae
ArcAngel9 - 8 (Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, northsidegal, Alisae, xRECKONERx, Vecna, CheekyTeeky, Brian Skies)
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 1 (hyung)
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Gammagooey
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle - 1 (Gammagooey)
northsidegal
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone - 1 (mutantdevle)
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx - 2 (Firebringer, CheekyTeeky)

I'm going to say that the player who requested replacement had effectively unvoted by replacing out. The previous votecount has been changed to reflect that.
In post 1787, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Official Moderator Votecount 9 of 10Alisae
ArcAngel9 - 6 (northsidegal, Vecna, Vaxkiller, Gammagooey, xRECKONERx, CheekyTeeky)
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Gammagooey
hiplop
hyung
Lady Lambdadelta
mutantdevle - 1 (Pine)
northsidegal
PenguinPower
Pine
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx - 3 (Firebringer, Brian Skies, hyung)

In post 2344, Untrod Tripod wrote:PRAISE BE TO REPUBLICAN JESUS THAT'S A FUCKIN LYNCH

OFFICIAL MODERATOR VOTECOUNT 10 OF 11Alisae
ArcAngel9 - 2 (Cheeky, NSG)
BBmolla
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky
Firebringer
Gammagooey - 1 (ArcAngel9)
hyung - 4 (LLD, Alisae, mutantdevle, Brian Skies)
Lady Lambdadelta
mutantdevle
northsidegal
PenguinPower
Pine
Titus
Vaxkiller - 1 (Vecna)
Vecna - 9 (Firebringer, BBmolla, Pine, Gamma, Vaxkiller, hyung, Titus, Penguin Power, xRECKONERx)

xRECKONERx

In post 3077, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Somehow the Only Official Votecount Todaymutantdevle - 9 (Brian Skies, Alisae, pirate mollie, Titus, CheekyTeeky, Gammagooey, Pine, Vaxkiller, xRECKONERx)
PenguinPower - 1 (BBmolla)
Titus- 1 (Firebringer)
xRECKONERx - 1 (hyung)

No Vote - 5 (vaxkiller, mutant, Penguin, LLD, northside)
With 16 alive, it's 9 to lynch
In post 3544, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Official Votecount 1 of 8northsidegal (3): xRECKONERx, Gammagooey, Titus
xRECKONERx (3): Vaxkiller, Brian Skies, CheekyTeeky
PenguinPower (2): northsidegal, Firebringer
hyung (1): Alisae
BBmolla (1): Pirate Mollie

No Lynch(1): BBmolla

Not voting (3): PenguinPower, hyung, Lady Lambdadelta

With 14 alive, it’s 8 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2018-05-30 18:00:00)
In post 3915, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Final Day 3 Votecount
PenguinPower (8): northsidegal, Firebringer, Gammagooey, pirate mollie, Alisae, xRECKONERx, Ginngie, CheekyTeeky

northsidegal (4): Titus, PenguinPower, BBmolla, LLD
xRECKONERx (2): Vaxkiller, MariaR

Not Voting (0)

With 14 alive, it’s 8 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2018-05-30 18:00:00)
In post 4127, Untrod Tripod wrote:MariaR,
Mafia 2-shot Redirector
, lynched Day 4

Final Day 4 VotecountMariaR - 7 (Firebringer, Vaxkiller, LLD, pirate mollie, Cheeky, Alisae, Reck)
Titus - 2 (BBmolla, Gammagooey)
LLD - 1 (NSG)

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. Deadline in 11 days, 17 hours, 53 minutes

hyung
Lotte Chilsung Korean Soju

Mafia 2-shot Redirector

Active Powers:

1. Each night, one member of your faction may target a player. That player will be killed. A member of the mafia can use the mafia's killing ability and any other active ability in the same night.
2. Twice during the game, you may target Player A and Player B. Any active abilities used by Player A will Target Player B that night instead of their intended target.

Passive Powers:

1. All players on the mafia team may talk in this Private Topic at any time.

You win when all members of the town are dead or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Night actions are due in 72 hours. If all potential actions are in and the majority of players VOTE TO END THE NIGHT we will start the day earlier.

Eyeballing this, Mollie is in the bus spot on both wagons.

I can't find who she was on d1 though.
I replaced arcangel and I am cleared by my push on maria, vecna's push on my slot and I
shld
be cleared to gamma through role.

I really wish we cld have been on the same team this time :(

mebbe next game

also
also are we srsly going to dither and drag this out will some1 plz hammer ty <3
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4195 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

also can we have a current vc, titus ty <3
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4213 (isolation #142) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:38 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4200, Vaxkiller wrote:Also I used my ability last night to give Pirate Mollie her starbucks order.
thanks! ftr I like mocha lattes for future reference :D
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4214 (isolation #143) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4212, Firebringer wrote:Do what you want, I promised Titus I’d hear her out.
you my friend are a sadist, drawing out titus's agony like this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4216 (isolation #144) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

oh good grief
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4278 (isolation #145) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4272, Gammagooey wrote:I just think that people should remember that conf is short for 'confirmed', like by mod information or role information from another player, not by the whisperings of their own asshole after eating taco bell.

If any of vax/cheeky/firebringer want to point to someone to claim next then go for it
language changes
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4282 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am an I phone

probably the closest I will get to 1

I get to send banana hammock pics if gamma is dead but sadly he never died. I have mixed feelings about this.

but there was banana hammock pic sent n1, gamma did you send it?

lol, why are you not dead
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4283 (isolation #147) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4280, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4279, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 4260, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Vax has been absent all game, which isn't impossible for town vax but the claim is weird and while it's provable that doesn't mean jack shit.
I've been absent all game? That fucking rich coming from you. I've been here all game, I was lost yesterday but still present. Where have you been?
I'm the girl with all 3 lynched scum in her scum pool on day 1.

Bitch who the fuck are you again

I'm the one who tried to get Hyung lynched day one.

Who the fuck are you again?
this works against you since you will bus to clear yourself

which is what gamma was saying
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4286 (isolation #148) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay so you have a point
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4294 (isolation #149) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4287, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4282, pirate mollie wrote:I am an I phone

probably the closest I will get to 1

I get to send banana hammock pics if gamma is dead but sadly he never died. I have mixed feelings about this.

but there was banana hammock pic sent n1, gamma did you send it?

lol, why are you not dead
can u just explain this, because i think being vague and making nonsense posts at this point of the game is dumb.
out whatever this is and not be cryptic, thank you.
gamma and I can role name confirm each other.

I can send dong pics if he is dead

there was 1 sent n1 and I was asking him about it

thats about it

but based on play I am pretty sure gamma is town. and I am too so hullooo mason buddies unite
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4354 (isolation #150) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4342, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4331, CheekyTeeky wrote:Fire you can't ask to get shit out of me after D1. That shit is beyond ridiculously hypocritical and why the fuck would you start listening to me now after shutting down MY CORRECT READS D1. Gtf
Where do you get the idea I am up my own ass and won’t listen to you?
I mean not following your reads isn’t not listening to you, I didn’t trust your reads. And I kind of fail to see how your day one reads are very accurate. You are all over the place with a lot of them. They are okay but you had me as scum for all of it. But I townread you for all of it, and told everyone you were Town. Now that I scumread you I am a complete asshole who is a hypocrite? What?

Secondly did you read last game day where I tried to level with Titus to get her thoughts and she did what you are doing now?

@everyone self awareness check for me. Have I been a complete asshole stuck up his own ass?
You have lately
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4355 (isolation #151) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4351, Alisae wrote:
In post 1869, hyung wrote:I like Pine

I'm completely unmotivated to do anything day 1 because I've already given my opinions and whatever. I wanted this over 40 pages ago so we could have a flip instead of pages of useless posturing. more pages on day 1 doesn't give you more information, it just gives more shifts in public opinion and lets scum play the field until they get to a position they're satisfied with.

I'd prefer to lynch reck or cheeky. I don't think that's going to happen but that's my view here for the best likelihood of lynching scum as we go to the next day. I'll settle for anyone completely inactive or who's promised but not come through (I didn't like hiplop earlier for this and I actually think if we lynch a lurker, this is a better option - everyone talks about aa9 but hiplop is even more inactive yet people let him slip by without comment, so I think the aa9 focus might be scum motivated)

my viewpoint didn't change here and people's alignments aren't changing just because they're posting more or posting less. it's about what they're posting and I'm seeing a scum cheeky with a smug tone from having gone from wagon to no votes. you know scum who get away with it and then get people to townread them for activity alone? that's exactly how it comes off.

anyway. I'm going to watch and check in and fair warning, probably hammer the first wagon I see as long as it's not on a townread.

if anyone wants to help build a hiplop wagon I would probably want in on that too.
In post 1886, hyung wrote:VOTE: hiplop
thanks
In post 1887, hyung wrote:
In post 1873, Vecna wrote:Not quitebsure what to think of this post. you like pine, while you seem to have the complete opposite reads? And you didnt get a progression from anyone since your last bunch of posts?
I haven't really been reading deeply into anyone since the start of the weekend. I like pine's viewpoint of the game in terms of how he perceives the activity and the aa9 lynch because it's almost exactly what I've been thinking about the game, a bunch of high spam content posters going for easy groupthink options and getting mad when we can't catch up or don't want to just fall in line with those options. I'm not saying lurking isn't bad but there's a difference between that and actual inactivity or active apathy.

and despite aa9 probably lurking, the fact is that everyone is talking about her. while barely anyone mentions hiplop and when people have mentioned him it doesn't get any follow-up. that alone indicates to me that between the two, hiplop is much much more likely to be scum because aa9 is the scum driven mislynch.
In post 2016, hyung wrote:
In post 1891, Gammagooey wrote:I'ma take this opportunity to say that treating scum as some mythical force in the game that pushes the game onto bad wagons instead of individual players that might be pushing a bad lynch or bussing based on whats better for their individual survival or consistency with their previously stated reads is dumb and you shouldn't do it

but hiplop is a perfectly fine wagon too so get it bigger than arc's and i'll jump on

and then regardless of which is lynched we can all pray that UT put somewhere between 5 and 10 vigs in the game and then maybe everything will work out after all
this is ignoring the point. scum is the minority, of course they can't control the entire game flow and wagons.

but they can still speak up, right?

every page had something on it about how aa9 was lurking, aa9 is scummy for it, aa9 needed to be lynched... and so on.

and then you have hiplop. just as bad if not worse in terms of activity and usefulness to the game state, and yet before I first brought him up and then Brian and I voted him, all I could remember was reckoner calling for a replacement a lot. note that hiplop as a lynch option wasn't brought up, and scum has just as much if not more motive to call for a scum partner's replacement.

if aa9 was a scum lynch I would expect a much earlier
discussion
of hiplop as a lynch option or alternative. practically
nobody
brought that up besides me (or if they did, it never was a sustained opinion) and I know I'm town at least.

granted they could both be scum dead weight which would be hilarious but I still doubt that's the case with aa9 individually, for reasons I've stated.
VOTE: Mollie
Last Wolf Detected, feels fucking bad man
I don't bus unless my scummate is going down you dummy.

Mebbe you ought to look at the players who were trying to save.

I am sick to death of stupid suspicion on me for stupid fucking reasons. Like really sick of it.

That it is coming from just hurts my soul so stop being bad.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4357 (isolation #152) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4352, Alisae wrote:Basically what the above post tries to summarize is that hyung was trying to derail AA9 via a chainsaw.
I think this is a good place to start considering Mollie's FoS'es when she first entered are like Vax, Mutant, and Hyung.
I think she spent more energy trying to go after town then she did wolves but don't exactly quote me on that?
I pushed on hung while you dummies were protecting and saying how town his posting was on d1.

Unfortunately you are still town and so am I so snap the duck out of it.

Eta: okay ty
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4358 (isolation #153) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4353, Gammagooey wrote:@alisae- D3 mollie was pushing on hyung and then Maria when she replaced in and then did nothing, and was a literally within 2 minutes of fire posting to lynch penguin immediate jump onto penguin's wagon, and vecna was trying to get arc lynched d1.

liiike I just don't think mollie busses that hard.

@vax- can you give me some vax thoughts? like if you think cheeky is scum what posts of hers do you think are the worst, are you suspicious at all of mollie/LLD, what's going on in vax-land?
Ty!

Hey guys! Mebbe I actually am not scum but have good reads cos I see things you don't mebbe you shld try listening to me instead of lynching.

Sorry I am in a foul mood, it's not this game and I shld snap out of it and remember my life is pretty damn good rn and other than mafia I have no complaints.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4359 (isolation #154) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I think bad is most likely the other scum mebbe? I thought for sure it was titus.

I am likely voting vax today.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4364 (isolation #155) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

alisae is town
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4380 (isolation #156) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4378, Vaxkiller wrote:So fire is a legit tracker if people put on the glasses, right? I really don't see the scum utility in that.
you don't think that a tracker is a scum utility am I reading that right
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4386 (isolation #157) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4385, Firebringer wrote:Night 1 > Titus (scum redirected to me to Pine) this is confirmed in thread
Night 2 > NSG (scum redirected to Reckoner)
Night 3 > no one cause I was hoping I would be dead
Night 4 > Alisae

Scum used both redirects on me and ironically both would have helped Town a whole lot if the glasses were used right
these redirections make no sense. why wldn't scum put the glasses in their own hands
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4389 (isolation #158) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4388, Gammagooey wrote:mollie did you ask UT if arc sent a dickpic n1 yet
you have to die before I can send 1
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4391 (isolation #159) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I have no idea that is what I have been asking

I have reread my role pm 500 times and yes, my active power is only usuable if gamma dies.

I thought gamma sent reck a dick pic on n1 cos it wld make sense for him to do so (I thiink arc wld have sent it to molla cos I know that she has played with him and she is the most familiar with him? cld be wrong tho) but it doesn't matter
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4392 (isolation #160) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

as much as I wld love to believe that gamma and I are masons I am not sure. but ffs reck's townread on him and I was willing to go with that.

but

it doesn't make sense
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4395 (isolation #161) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4393, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4392, pirate mollie wrote:as much as I wld love to believe that gamma and I are masons I am not sure. but ffs reck's townread on him and I was willing to go with that.

but

it doesn't make sense
Gamma is confirmed town.

You're not.

lol

did you full claim yet
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4399 (isolation #162) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4396, Firebringer wrote:Mollie ur throwing shade at gamma too
I have. haven't I!

its almost as if a night action happened that I don't understand but seems to have been connected to my role and I am trying to figure it out
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4400 (isolation #163) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: lld
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4402 (isolation #164) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

oh

how so?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4405 (isolation #165) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4404, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 4399, pirate mollie wrote:
I have. haven't I!

its almost as if a night action happened that I don't understand but seems to have been connected to my role and I am trying to figure it out
I swear to all the adorable dogs in the world that my role can not send dickpics

did you ask UT thooouuuggghhhhhh b/c he's not going to tell it to me but you should get to know what actions if any arc submitted
I got it sorted! :mrgreen:
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4415 (isolation #166) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4406, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4404, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 4399, pirate mollie wrote:
I have. haven't I!

I swear to all the adorable dogs in the world that my role can not send dickpics

did you ask UT thooouuuggghhhhhh b/c he's not going to tell it to me but you should get to know what actions if any arc submitted
I'm telling you, Mollie might be scum.

It fits with the constant Gamma night kills we've been seeing and the eventually reluctant Reck night kill.

Additionally, this whole "action" shit is weird.

On top of it, her trying to shade you as non-confirmed town when
you've been shot at night and cannot be scum
is fucking unreal.
lol yeah, no

it makes no sense to shade some1 whom every1 considers conftown as scum. and I wld have been spending my time sucking up to gamma and reck, not bussing my scummates, lol
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4416 (isolation #167) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: lld
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4422 (isolation #168) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

thanks for the kind words gamma

I am sure all of my misunderstanding is all of my fault
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4426 (isolation #169) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4425, Firebringer wrote:cause really like personally my order of hierachy of things to look at is normally:
1. play
2. role
3. diceroll

and when u start questioning why gamma is still here, u focus on just ur role, not the fact other roles interacted with gamma (reck), and the fact his play is townie.

So i again have to ask why you think ur role matters so much when even from a role perspective ur role doesn't seem like its that important.
what purpose does this post and line of questioning serve?

cos it is really weird. it is almost you are trying to explain how to play mafia

lol, I never said my role mattered? and I never discounted other na? its part of why I am townreading gamma
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4427 (isolation #170) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

mebbe you will understand this: my niggles are tinfoil

or mebbe not
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4430 (isolation #171) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@gamma

what are we doing
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4433 (isolation #172) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4432, Gammagooey wrote:
pirate mollie wrote:@gamma

what are we doing
I'm pretty much hoping for either/both of cheeky/vax to show up and say what they think/have thought of the game and do hopefully alignment indicative things

you mentioned you were likely voting vax today, why him as a preference for you instead of cheeky?
cheeky I was reading tonally town but I wld have thought she wld have come back to the thread and said more stuff

plus her push on penguin looks good. like she looks very good, I am pretty sure she is town with the little I know about her.

but

I do not know what to make of vax's latest posting. I almost want to call it derp town since apparently he forgot that I replaced arc.

I am pretty sure you are dying tonight if we don't lynch scum today and I am srsly worried about lld gamethrowing if she is town. I also don't think she is out of her scum range. I am 98% sure that alisae is town here, egg on my face if I am wrong but I don't think I am. I really want to get it right today.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4436 (isolation #173) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

do you actually believe cheeky is scum or are you pre-preemptively self-preserving
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4442 (isolation #174) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

why
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4459 (isolation #175) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@cheeky

wat about the nks

shld we be looking at ginngie a bit more? can you give me a lynch order?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4559 (isolation #176) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4555, Gammagooey wrote:If you want another lynch maybe don't be a lazy fucko about it

I think that all the scum in the game don't let themselves get thwomped by all of them being on cheekys wagon d1 and pushing it through if she's town, cheeky using 'let's lynch penguin then hyung as what feels like a defense to someone else questioning her feels worse than anything else in the game, and I think aside from cheeky taking being pissed at pp too far everything else she does in the first 25 pages looks like the standard manual of 'how new scum players react to being bussed'

Put in the effort or vote cheeky so we can get the fuck on with it
I strongly disagree
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4560 (isolation #177) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I also don't understand the nk. I thought for sure gamma was gonna be it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4569 (isolation #178) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

jfc gamma who peed in your cheerios gamma

don't yell at me before my bday

does anybody have any final words cos otherwise I am hammering so gamma will quit grumbling
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4571 (isolation #179) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

then say them
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4578 (isolation #180) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:14 am

Post by pirate mollie »

welp

VOTE: cheeky
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4582 (isolation #181) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4583 (isolation #182) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4666 (isolation #183) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

welp

ty for the game ut

after nailing hyung/maria I wld have thought that some1 wld have at
least entertained that my suspicions on lld were valid after the body count and every1 was dying except for her when she had been softing hardcore since d3.

anybody interested in meta I will show you where she did this exact same thing (rush a major game-changing decision) once before!

how about next time lets wait for every1 to check in, yeah?

but I likely wldn't have been able to convince any1 anyways :(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4667 (isolation #184) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

ftr I entered this day fully expecting to be lynched, ty lld for nking me instead and not putting me through that <3

you CAN be merciful at times, it seems
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4693 (isolation #185) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4689, Alisae wrote:I read the phrase fake a guilty
And then I immediately remembered why I hate you with a burning passion.
lololololol
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”