Steam Sale

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 93, SleepyKrew wrote:I got castle crashers and will probably get shadow of mordor
both of these are incredible games.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:57 am

picking up complete shadowrun collection and VA-11 Hall-a i think
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:06 am

Bump!
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:58 am

picked up danganronpa 2 and portal 2, gonna get a couple of indie titles that i'm still deciding on as well. any recommendations for stuff under £7?
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:35 am

In post 136, McMenno wrote:battleblock theater: wacky platformer
broforce: run-and-gun platformer, extremely over the top. you can shoot terrorists, aliens and satan himself
darkest dungeon: roguelike dying simulator
guacamelee: metroidvania where you play as a wrestler
left 4 dead 2: zombies
monaco: stealth/heist game. has co-op too
pony island: horror game, pretty short though
rogue legacy: roguelike action platformer, though you keep upgrading your dudes
undertale: you know what undertale is, right?
battleblock and DD were already towards the top of my shortlist, broforce i have, guacamelee looks rlycool, l4d2 is kind of eh for me, pony island i already watched a playthrough, undertale i refuse to play on principle of it being too popular, will check out monaco and rogue legacy
In post 137, mykonian wrote:There's always the danger with this that you name good games everybody already knows about and owns (say FTL), but say I don't care about that, given that I'd usually put Portal 2 in that category too:

Sacrifice is an old game. Good story, good replayability, good voice acting. Graphics did not age well, gameplay has its moments. Would recommend it to everybody. €5
Psychonauts is a slightly younger title, cute 3d platformer, nice level design, probably a modern classic? €1.50
Bastion, talking about modern classics, is a top down 2d hack and slash game with an awesome narrator and ambiance, goes for €3.75
Braid, 2d platformer-time manipulation puzzler, with a nice story. €4.50
Spacechem, one of Zachtronics many games, all in the same genre (and I don't know which is best rated, so maybe have a look), programming style puzzles, this time with machines that make molecules. Loved it: €2.50
Spec Ops: The Line. It plays like any other FPS, but it's not like them. I'm not a FPS player myself, but this campaign blew me away. Properly daring, properly awesome. Like sacrifice, it got great reviews and less great sales numbers. €4
i def have some blindspots in my library
sacrifice i played a while ago, psychonauts and braid i'd forgotten about but wanted to get ages ago, bastion i def might pick up, spacechem sounds lit, spec ops i can play round my mates
In post 139, Equinox wrote:
In post 135, Randomnamechange wrote:picked up danganronpa 2 and portal 2, gonna get a couple of indie titles that i'm still deciding on as well. any recommendations for stuff under £7?
mykonian's disclaimer also applies here. The descriptions below may or may not consist of trolling.

Age of Empires II HD Edition - wololo
Her Story - what you get if you took a criminal investigation and turned it into a jigsaw puzzle
Papers, Please - legit bureaucracy/paperwork simulator
Technobabylon - gorgeous cyberpunk pixelated adventure game
To the Moon - tissues strongly recommended
WOLOLO
her story is fantastic, already played it but it's a top tier game for me, papers please is a rly cool concept and i love it as a game but not something i fancy playing myself, technobabylon sound great, thats on my list, already played to the moon
In post 140, PJ. wrote:
In post 135, Randomnamechange wrote:picked up danganronpa 2 and portal 2, gonna get a couple of indie titles that i'm still deciding on as well. any recommendations for stuff under £7?
I don't know pounds cause I'm american, but Satazius is an old school style SHMUP. It's p cool 3$.

Poly Bridge is a very relaxing game about building bridges 5$
polybridge isnt rly my thing but satazius sounds gr8

thanks everyone :)
you suck randomidget

Return to “The Arcade”