Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Ego

V/LA till Friday night

Peace
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 16, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 11, Brian Skies wrote:Katsuki - Who doesn't like cupcakes?
*ahem*

V
O
T
E
:
C
U
P
C
A
K
E

100% serious and i am never changing this vote for as long as i live

"why?" you may ask...

because i've never shared the same alignment as cupcake in a fakegod game (except paradise lost... but that's the exception that PROVES the rule)

further, every time i've used the gambler's axiom in the past, i've always been correct. that means i'm correct this time, too

if i had to guess who's scum with him atm, i'd guess one person in {Purrcocet, Dunnstral, Brian Skies} and one person in {Human Sequencer, grapes, Kokichi Oma, Nosferatu} just because that's how i'd expect random distribution of alignment across the player list. it's unlikely that there's scum in {Nancy Drew 39, Wisdom} because they're directly above and below him in the player list respectively and that seems like a highly unlikely thing to happen when you randomise alignments

bus cupcake for town cred if you're scum and, with all this said, i'll see you guys D2

also, although you can't physically see it, i want you all to know that i have a microphone and that i have picked it up and dropped it. it would do wonders for my self-esteem if you could please visualise this happening and pretend it had a profound effect on you and that i looked really cool and awesome when it happened
What in God’s name

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:16 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 37, Andriod18 wrote:
In post 13, Wisdom wrote:i dont know andriod but this^ pinged me for trying too hard
Wisdom
Why do you think and I quote 'trying too hard' is AI is scummy in this case. I understand the logic behind scum trying too hard to look towny but do you think it's so unbelievable for town to be this way as well?
In post 17, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 13, Wisdom wrote:i dont know andriod but this^ pinged me for trying too hard
I agree. Those posts were NAI
Every post is AI some are just more telling than others. I was going to scumread this reaction but I mostly can't, because the logical answer humans have to not understanding something is to call it incorrect/wrong and in mafia terms scummy
In post 21, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 12, Andriod18 wrote:The grapes announcement isn't something that needs to be debated on nor should it be.
Kaede
light townread for post and
Human
can be town for While the post itself is very bland stating obvious facts any mafia player should know I like the tone and approach that makes it feel towny to me.
What was townie about my #9?
Why did you ask about only #9? I think your #9 and overall play is very at ease and natural.
In post 25, Wisdom wrote:last time i stopped myself from pushing you you were scum

not happening again
What do you find scummy about Kaede? Do you think older games could be clouding your judgment and making you have paranoia about her?

I think hebichan saying an overall bland statement by making a joke and calling human town and not commenting on more pressing events is a bit strange. (in post ) I'm fine placing my vote down for now
VOTE: Hebi
Tbh I’ve gotten a dummy sour mood reading from the Kaeda slot from what I’ve read so far and it feels dummy unnecessary

Also what would even be a more pressing concern for things in the game?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:20 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 59, mastina wrote:
Dance with me, Ginngie

You invited me to the dance, you dance with me. It's the rules. :P
Tango or salsa

And Idunno if this is fucked up but I only asked you so I could see how muffins reads you so I can stop being so shit lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:21 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 60, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 53, Human Sequencer wrote:muffin, why is hebi potentially scummy
just seems less town than everyone else. what the andriod said about hebi seems about half right but kinda missing the bigger picture
Ironically? Enough

I think missing the bigger picture is what the android is saying is the problem

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 67, zMuffinMan wrote:i guess kaede could be scum
Big yee

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 176, Ginngie wrote:
In post 59, mastina wrote:
Dance with me, Ginngie

You invited me to the dance, you dance with me. It's the rules. :P
Tango or salsa

And Idunno if this is fucked up but I only asked you so I could see how muffins reads you so I can stop being so shit lmao
In post 77, mastina wrote:BTW investigatives should stay off me; they'd be wasting their action.
I'm a D3 Innocent Child.
If you are wondering, no, not automatic; I have to manually trigger it.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

That shits so hard to make on mobile damn

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 277, Moment wrote:Posting from phone today, so my thoughts'll be a little more spread out and perhaps a little less verbose than is apparently my standard.
In post 173, Human Sequencer wrote:@nosferatu i see
i assumed you had history
regardless u seem to have been correct

is pretty garbage
so is

brian is feeling town
You disliked 172? Interested to hear why; it seemed a perfectly natural thought to me.

--------

VOTE: Ginngie

Reading Ginngie's series of posts at around the start of page 8, I'm fine with this. I should hopefully be able to elaborate more later, but his posting doesn't feel genuine. A specific example would be the reaction to MuffinMan's post.
So I just got home and focusing on game tomorrow

but from what I remember

Muffin made a joke post

and I was confused

which if that is it, where in gods name did you find something AI about that

and then I did a 2nd post @ muffin trying to further explain a point I thought I saw someone was making

and then I went "big yee" for him scumreading a person I started to take issue with when I did a quick read of the thread.

So what in the actual fuck do you have an issue with?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 372, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 365, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 362, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think at least one of Dunn, Nos, Kat is possibly a wolf
the language here is interesting
How so?
"possibly" is a weak word
especially when combined with "at least"

(ignoring any other issues i might have with that statement, such as why she didn't include kaede or why she picked three names and made no conclusion about which one she thought was most likely or anything)
tbh my take on it would be more townish than not.

I wouldn't call it fence sitting because that is a pool of suspects that nancy is interested in.

Then with that kinda of language, I can think of it as if someone is jumbling thoughts in their head, that they are not sure about things and are just typing away.

To relate this, there will be times where I'll have a stream of consciousness sorting going on in a post.

Town:
Who left:

is how I do my reads and I'll usually break it down and kinda ponder on how my mind is solving a puzzle, if you will.

So word choice like that makes me think, hey this person is like thinking about stuff, isn't sure, and ultimately uniformed about what's going on.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 379, zMuffinMan wrote:i have an innate bias against people who use words like opportunistic to describe votes, so take things i say with a grain of salt i suppose
I was actually caught as scum before cuz I did just that >_>

this game requires reading

and i'm like tired but awake

We need to make an app that reads posts for us so I can just audio the thread while I go to sleep lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 466, Moment wrote: Is it truly so unbelievable to you that I would find your reaction to MuffinMan's joke and the rest of your posting non-genuine?
yes literally, after playing for 3+ years, reacting to a joke is dummy NAI that it becomes a stupid thing to push and I take issue with stupid pushes.
Or rather, you seem to implying that there's nothing possibly AI that I could have seen in your earlier posting in the thread, which I find hard to believe that
you
actually believe.
you'd be putting words in my mouth if you think I said there wasn't anything AI, I only took issue with the fact that you used a post relating to a joke(sorry muffin) to make a point. I did in fact mention how I had two posts relating to muffin AFTER the joke post which could be considered AI and wanted to know what you thought was AI.

So it's not really fair for you to take issue with me saying there's nothing AI when I admit there is AI content, just to a reasonable extent.
I believe I've already mentioned this before regarding your posting but in case I haven't, it looked like "posting for the sake of posting" and trying to have some presence in the thread while lacking any seeming effort to sort. A good example would be ; on the surface it kind of
looks
like it's an effort at sorting but I don't think the question is particularly pointed or relevant, just a relatively unimportant question of clarification.
Well considering I've been V/LA till Friday morning because I've volunteered for a church camp, with a worship service starting @ 9am EST, that series of posts were literally me sitting in my room waiting for the students to get ready so we can leave. So while being V/LA, which is important here because it blood means LiMiTeD aCcEsS, I thought hey might as well read up through the game a bit so I dont fall too far behind when I get back and that was the best I could manage.

The fact of the matter is that I actually wanted to participate in this game for a bit, albeit however short that period was. So given that all that was in the morning while away leading a camp, I'd be surprised if you still take issue with the fact that I at least tried to participate.

Even more, although admittedly this is more of a minor point, I take the fact that in your catch-up from your last post in the thread () my post was the first thing you felt the need to respond to as a minor scumtell.
I'm not gonna rag on you about this, because you simply don't know.

However you should know from now on that I'm a huge beetlejuicer.

I skim read games and if I see my name, i read the post in depth.

It's just in my nature as I have an ego.

As for the ego, I am never going to not respond to a vote on me either because I used to be scum read a lot in my early days of mafia, and I learned when to tell if scumreads are bullshit on me before. Even used bullshit reads on myself to go on a 5/5 scum caught streak before.

The other thing is that I tend to have a hard time focusing on other slots when I have someone voting me because my ego tells me you have no right to scum read me and gets pissy

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Has everyone posted a reads list so far

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Wisdom, moment, myself, and some other body is being talked about being lynched.

There's like a day or so left and everyone is just dipping their toes in wagons still

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 788, Brian Skies wrote:Kats and Moment both scumclaimed and we can't decide which one to lynch first.
wait what

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Ginngie »

You just rained on my parade

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Ginngie »

sorry btw for being slow, I've been behind and dealing with burnout that I will for some reason never take a break to fix that and excuses yada yada.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Ginngie »

wait pause

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I was scanning nancy's ISO to find this claim or whatever and then she quoted a quote by moment saying
In post 113, Moment wrote:Not all that much to do before we can vote. I've got light townreads for one (likely poor) reason or another on Kokichi, HS, hebichan and Dunnstral.

If I could vote, it'd likely be on Kaede for this post:
In post 82, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 79, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 77, mastina wrote:BTW investigatives should stay off me; they'd be wasting their action.
I'm a D3 Innocent Child.
If you are wondering, no, not automatic; I have to manually trigger it.
Nice fakeclaim

Reveal
What makes you think it's a fake claim?
I have a hard time believing that anyone could actually have this sort of thought process and ask that question.
and fucking lol is this an ugly accusation

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Ginngie »

oh wait there's more people involved

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

OKAY

mastina saying a thing, perfectly okay

Dunn thinking it's fake, given that it's mastina, yeah sure I can buy it

Kaede wanting to know why? Perfectly reasonable question

Moment taking issue with someone simply asking a question on their stance

now that's bullshit

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Ginngie »

muffin the fuck is your moment town read based on

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 116, Moment wrote:
In post 114, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 113, Moment wrote:I have a hard time believing that anyone could actually have this sort of thought process and ask that question.
The underline is that, FakeGod has in fact used a role that has been present on several players but effective at different game days for each, hence seeing a D3 IC is not something outside what he would do, hence I asked that question. It is possible that Dunnstral either A) Doesn't know this, B) Is trying to throw shade at mastina or C) Does in fact have something to counter that statement. The question is to verify within which option does this fall.
Ah, I understand. Your original question implied a much less nuanced view; at least, that's how I read it. I'm actually in agreement with you there in wondering what Dunnstral may have to strictly counterclaim mastina.

Thinking more, if Dunnstral truly
did
have something that would imply that mastina was scum fakeclaiming, I would have expected him to elaborate more, or at least say something else; after all, finding someone as confirmed scum seems to warrant more words than simply "nice fakeclaim". It's possible that Dunnstral thought that mastina was fakeclaiming and yet still town, but in that case one wonders what his motivation for counterclaiming would be in the first place.

It seems as though Dunnstral was revealing some sort of Innocent Child role anyways meaning these questions will be largely irrelevant in the context of determining Dunnstral's alignment, but if not they're worth considering.

With that misconception cleared up, I'm not actually certain where my vote would be right now, could I use it.
also muffin, by your definition of fence sitting, this pretty much is how moment backed out of the accusation.

By then agreeing with Kaede about what was weird about Dunn's post and then going on about how some things are possible, and that there are motivations probably, but doesn't explore it. Just says that it's possible.

Also this is another thing but I find it lowkey PR hunting for roles that can confirm people as town to try and bring up discussion about roles like that and who is doing what with it.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 119, Moment wrote:
In post 118, zMuffinMan wrote:orrrrrrrrrr crazy theory, dunnstral was joking
If he was, the humor was certainly lost on me. Is that how you interpreted it when you first saw it?
In post 122, Moment wrote:I'm not sure how meaningful it is, but on some unexplainable instinctual level I find it strange how, if that's your viewpoint, this was your reaction to my theorizing:
In post 118, zMuffinMan wrote:orrrrrrrrrr crazy theory, dunnstral was joking
okay question

Do you have a sense of humour

or is your personality in mafia to take every post strictly serious.

I need to know because this could create issues if we communicate on different wavelengths

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 812, Moment wrote:Can you really call a misconception being cleared up "backing out"?

I didn't interpret Dunn's post as a joke initially; it seemed obvious to me that he was counterclaiming mastina with some other kind of Innocent Child role. Under that interpretation, someone asking what would make Dunn think that mastina is scum would be a stupidly obvious question; that's why someone actually having the thought process and asking that question seemed so unrealistic to me.

It seems to me like you've simply chosen this as something to scumread rather than objectively looking at the context; unless you have a really good explanation, I think just objectively speaking saying that what I said was "backing out of an accusation" instead of a being the clearing of a misconception is false.
In post 812, Moment wrote:
I didn't interpret Dunn's post as a joke initially; it seemed obvious to me that he was counterclaiming mastina with some other kind of Innocent Child role. Under that interpretation, someone asking what would make Dunn think that mastina is scum would be a stupidly obvious question; that's why someone actually having the thought process and asking that question seemed so unrealistic to me.

It seems to me like you've simply chosen this as something to scumread rather than objectively looking at the context; unless you have a really good explanation, I think just objectively speaking saying that what I said was "backing out of an accusation" instead of a being the clearing of a misconception is false.
Under that interpretation, someone asking what would make Dunn think that mastina is scum would be a stupidly obvious question; that's why someone actually having the thought process and asking that question seemed so unrealistic to me.
a stupidly obvious question; asking that question seemed so unrealistic to me.
;~;

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 619, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't think moment is scum
idunno why I would think that muffin

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 820, Moment wrote:If you assume a post is a joke because it seems ridiculous or far-fetched and it turns out to not have been made in jest, you just recognized something potentially meaningful but chose to ignore it.

I really don't think it was unreasonable for me to have interpreted posts I did as serious.
Good to know

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 819, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 805, Ginngie wrote:muffin the fuck is your moment town read based on
would you believe i daycopped him?

i probably wouldn't believe that, but would you? (just trying to get an idea of what i can and can't fake-claim here)

how do you know i'm town-reading moment anyway?
I wouldn't because I'd counter claim day cop lol

Given recent events you won't even know if its fake or not lmfao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 826, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 824, Ginngie wrote:
In post 619, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't think moment is scum
idunno why I would think that muffin
just trying to get an idea of how much of the game you've read to put it in the context of your recent posts : ]
Alright

if you want full context

Here is how I read games when I'm behind and then catching up like rn

What happens is that I see the red dot in my ego, I see 4-5 pages to read, skim the page for my name on my phone and any other names that have started to take my interest. Then at a later point, once I've either fully skimmed or skipped pages, I'll just talk till something bothers me like the post I just had with moment and the I'll finally be engaged and my engagement level will increase the more I can talk to people actively.

I get super bored reading alone so if my brain is trying to think of responses, it's a better stimuli for me basically.

So I'm probs at 60% knowing whats going on and know various tid bits from people I think are P.o.S. [ People of Significance ;) ]

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Ginngie »

mastina, honestly, what has Oma done here

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 913, Ginngie wrote:mastina, honestly, what has Oma done here
it's just like, I'm not trying to go down the route of forcing a false dichotomy or anything, it's just that there's literally so many wagons going on and we're late into the day, so like what really makes Oma worth pursuing so much over what else is going on

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 921, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 918, Ankamius wrote:your approach entirely doesn't seem natural and the way it's progressing is jagged like it's being filtered or something

usually you feel more genuine when you post
????
!!!!

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I'll do you one better: Who are you claiming

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

That's a yike

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 943, Dunnstral wrote:Stop giving out role info
You say that like it's a bad thing

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I fucking love meta

BY META NANCY IS OBV TOWN

By MeTa NaNcY iS nOt ToWn

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 961, Brian Skies wrote:I don't think Ginngie is Eddie Cane and I think that's more of a meme than Ginngie claiming identity. Pretty sure other people have or have had the same signature.
If you don't know about it you dont deserve to know lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Ginngie »

derr they talked about it in the scum PT obvi herrrrrr

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So who is the entire crew that played in the necro game

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 979, Katsuki wrote:wtf did someone change my avatar?????????????
Skrew

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 988, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 980, Ginngie wrote:So who is the entire crew that played in the necro game
I’m assuming you only mean in this game as well. Wisdom, Kokichi, Ank, Eddie and obviously me.
I didn't know you were in it tbh until you just now told me

iimma do something wit this when i wake up

am sleepy

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1004, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1002, Wisdom wrote:Consider yourself back in my scumreads
Oh gee, whatever shall I do.
I snorted a little

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Brian, what experience do you have over nancy

cuz if Ank says yee to a townread on nancy, I'm more than willing to trust people that actually played in a game with her, over someone that, iirc, just read some games

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Ginngie »

thats why i say IF

i got that ish covered

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I can't wait for episode 2 of The Young and the Restless

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:51 am

Post by Ginngie »

okay tbh

you got a dummy amount of people who have played with nancy first hand going vro, she town

I'm just saying wisdom of the crowd

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1077, grapes wrote:. . . Nancy might be town

VOTE: Android
There you go champ

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1137, grapes wrote:Wait fellas

does this make sense
In post 262, Andriod18 wrote:I can see one goon but it's clear main characters are pr roles and this mech is to help scum it's a balance yes it can land on scum but still overall it helps them. Set up spec is not the best on day 1 though.
into this
In post 941, Andriod18 wrote:Wait this isn't rolemad?
Is what I’m supposed to be seeing

1. Saying only PR is main, therefore not role mad

2. Saying also they thought it was

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1158, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1154, Andriod18 wrote:
In post 1152, Purrcocet wrote:HI 18
Hello.

AM I SCUM
Tbh gun to head i wouldn’t be able to determine because I honestly don’t remember you being a presence in this game

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1168, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1161, Andriod18 wrote:
In post 1158, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1154, Andriod18 wrote:
In post 1152, Purrcocet wrote:HI 18
Hello.

AM I SCUM
Perhaps.
come on now champ ik u dont believe that
What’s your angle here?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Ginngie »

You wanna go lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Ginngie »

Yeah idunno how people can spot Kaede as an alt of Sakura either

she doesn't eve have Sakura listed in her sig

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I dont get the grapes votes tbh

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I'm actually dummy mad at muffin for leaving with this post
In post 1062, zMuffinMan wrote:lynch in ginngie, kaede, andriod, nosferatu imo

last post of day

see you D2
and vanity voting cupcake

while also saying
In post 584, zMuffinMan wrote:now is the part of the day where people should start forming larger wagons instead of having lots of small ones

I love the consistency

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Ginngie »

only 2 because I hammer

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1216, zMuffinMan wrote:hey

quick phone post while eating late lunch

nosferatu is scum
ginngie is scum
lynch them, find third by association (might be kaede, dunno. could also be andriod or ankamius or maybe outside chance it's wisdom)

"yeah great idea muffin"
"youre totally awesome and i will sheep you for the rest of the game"
"wish i was as cool as you but im cupcake so that's impossible"

rest of game is probably town maybe possibly
~still votes cupcake~

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1234, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 935, Ginngie wrote:I'll do you one better: Who are you claiming
oh yeah, this too

good night
If you dont get that reference you need to be cultured

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

Also I'm gonna be deadass honest with you man.

If you think anyone should give one actual fuck what you say about me.

You first may be consistent in your own play.

Painting me as scummy for pointing out how you wont commit to lynching someone near deadline is not a good look for you.

It's like getting mad at a little brother for snitching on you really

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Ginngie »

beep beep yeet off the wagon plz

you dont lynch a cop claim d1 :3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Ginngie »

oh

and mr muffin

heres the deal

I've learned past experiences can teach you a lot

For example

I was taught

by mastina

that scum like to vanity wagon while pushing others so they dont take the fall for the mislynches

NOW

In practice, I had a gut feeling about it in smith's cop game
In post 903, Ginngie wrote:A50 looks great in VCA where one scum is off the main wagon and choosing a vanity wagon
fun fact, I ended up being right about it.

So you can sit here, shit on me all you want but the more you do this, the more you're digging your own damn grave.

or ya know, you could even try to start a wagon me? or nos? or you could have joined the largest wagon Kaede but for whatever reason you didn't?

So close to deadline?

No nevermind all that

ignore everything

i'm scum for a low post count and you have an opinion that I'm not try harding ergo scum.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Ginngie »

vanilla cop

she claimed vanilla

either thts true or not

if she doesn't come up as vanilla in result

well there ya go

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Ginngie »

If I remember correctly, last time I played as a vanilla cop, goon doesnt show up as vanilla

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Ginngie »

wait no that includes goon as well my B

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

you really want to start this war

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1253, Ginngie wrote:you really want to start this war
@1251

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 917, Ginngie wrote:
In post 913, Ginngie wrote:mastina, honestly, what has Oma done here
it's just like, I'm not trying to go down the route of forcing a false dichotomy or anything, it's just that there's literally so many wagons going on and we're late into the day, so like what really makes Oma worth pursuing so much over what else is going on
I've already noticed Purr, there's nothing I can do if she doesn't respond

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Ginngie »

IDEA TIME

KAEDE

YOU CAN BE USEFUL

BY CHECKING THE IC CLAIMS

plz pro con this

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1259, Purrcocet wrote:i mean for someone who appears to care about powertowning her vote is the least town thing ever

(and i sr kokichi)
okay explain

im about to be at work in 10 minutes so response shall be slow

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1264, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I get vanillized
I giggled

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

can I still pre-in for cupcake mafia 2

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1212, Wisdom wrote:Yes, that post's intent is to make me feel bad about voting you, so its ate
Which ill be ignoring
For future reference in case you do flip town, if you want me to see youre town ate is not the way. Try not lock voting into obvtown and doing nothing instead.
this isn't really damning tbh

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Ginngie »

or give me liberty

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Ginngie »

Yeah Kats, it’s dummy ducked up if people do that in team mafia

help me I’m scared of Kats

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1304, Kokichi Oma wrote:Eh. I kinda want to lynch kaede now even after claim
I will slap you

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Ginngie »

I cri evry tiem

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: grapes

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Ginngie »

Lol I’m a vanilla cop as well

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Ginngie »

Lol I’m trolling

Or am i

Scum NK choice WIFOM activate

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: wisdom

We all invest mastina or kat

Find out if truth or lie

There can’t be a triple role block lol

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Ginngie »

There are 3 of us potentially

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Ginngie »

It’s not obvious

So.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Ginngie »

I’m literally a vanilla cop fuck you

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1247, Ginngie wrote:If I remember correctly, last time I played as a vanilla cop, goon doesnt show up as vanilla
In post 1248, Ginngie wrote:wait no that includes goon as well my B
Literally me checking my role PM in the span of a minute :3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Ginngie »

nah fam

I just learn from my mistakes

camn's revenge I mistakenly went bullheaded against someone and mislynched them cuz we had the same role

mastina's worst mafia game ever had a ton of town/town same role pair ups.

I'm not counterclaiming shit out of naivety anymore

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Literally all the things you take issue with, are things I've learned to be idiotic, ergo I don't do that, or something I've used successfully, and continue to use.

You don't really talk about those points, you're just saying the same mantra over and over and hoping it sticks.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Ginngie »

what part about me saying I've seen this shit before don't you understand?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Ginngie »

and your little thing about what it means for the set up.

I don't honest to god care about set up most games.

Sure I'll use it to get like a guessing game of a clear on someone later down the road.

However, I always hold the belief that role does not equal alignment as a priority over anything else.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Nope

role does not equal alignment

and you never lynch a cop before they can get a result

I've always been that way bub

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Ginngie »

its invest, so I dont care

If you can't accept that, realize you'll just be arguing mafia theory.

and I had this methodology drilled into my fucking head since like my 3rd or 4th game ever.

I don't care how fucking scummy, I won't lynch a non-XyLo claim on principle.

Now two things

you can either A) continue your ramblings and get nothing actually done B) actually vote with purpose and talk about other things you're concerned about.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Ginngie »

muffin

am about to take a nap

so if you could do me the solid of saying literally anything you think is of utmost importance

that'd be great

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Ginngie »

stomach upset but real quick

I literally voted grapes because I thought I made it clear to not fuck with a cop invest and he did anyway

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Ginngie »

So, first things first

is I really want to look into andriod 18(17 is still the best)

Regarding the first two posts I'm reading

The first two posts, all I'm really seeing is behavioral analysis.

Which if I'm honest, I don't really like given the fact that saying someone posts naturally (given if you know they're town) isn't hard to do.

Also, her hebi vote bothers me a lot for condemning a slot of making a joke and then saying a "bland" statement

The two issues with this is simply that: One, there were 15 posts between gamestart and Hebi's post.
Spoiler:
4 NoS (Nothing of Substance
5 mechanics
6 content-ish
7 content
8 content
9 NoS
10 NoS
11 Joke
12 content
13 content
14 joke
15 Joke
16 joke
17 content-ish

6 of those 14 posts COULD be considered content

However breaking it down further

17 is just an agreement stated

So 6,7,8,12,13

6,7,8 involve kokichi

12, 13 involve Andriod and wisdom

Hebi is interacting with both 7 and 12 commenting about 7 directly with saying her opinion on Human and then 12, 13 by correlation to post 12, as it refers to post 7 again.

So fucking really, besides more than half the jokes being greetings and jokes, and hebi interacting with the only real discussion going on, I'm not seeing how Hebi's comment was underwhelming.

The 2nd thing before I forget, is also is that why did Andriod not take issue with all the other jokes that were going on.

Brian Skies did nothing but received no condemnation that I recall.

I'll be reading more into Andriod later after I eat

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

That makes a lot of sense since I visited mastina cupcake

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Katsuki

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I'm going to say something

and I need to know you'll respond as quickly as you can

Can you promise me this

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1885 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Ginngie »

It's a yes or no question

and will pretty much break the game

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Ginngie »

one question and you're seriously going to run scared Katsuki?

I thought more of you tbh

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Ginngie »

One simple question

and Katsuki is really going to fall apart

tbh I thought she'd at least have the courage to let me ask the question

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Ginngie »

The only thing you're about to catch is these hands

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (isolation #102) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Ginngie »

no but seriously

don't pull an LLD like last game

putting away all the amne bullshit aside

I'll wait, and so shall this whole lobby because by now they should be able to feel it themselves, the gravity of this question

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1896, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Meanwhile we still don't know why you checked mastina Ginngie.
Do you want me to answer this?

Get Katsuki to entertain me

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1902 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1898, Brian Skies wrote:Silly Ginngie, questions don't have any gravitational pull.
Actually you could make an argument that it does

In order to produce thought, you have to fire a bunch of connections in your head, those neurons have matter, and all matter, no matter the size, has gravity.

So thoughts do have gravity

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1903 (isolation #105) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1901, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1899, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1896, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Meanwhile we still don't know why you checked mastina Ginngie.
Do you want me to answer this?

Get Katsuki to entertain me
That's not how this works.
Would you be surprised if I told you it actually is.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (isolation #106) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Ginngie »

EVERYTHING IS ANSWERED IF KATSUKI ANSWERS THE QUESTION

I LITERALLY PROMISE YOU THE QUESTION, AND THEREFORE THE ANSWER KATSUKI GIVES

ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION

P-EDIT:

PLZ READ ABOVE

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (isolation #107) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I haven't yelled in ages

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Are you fucking joking.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (isolation #109) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Kaede dont be dishonest

its not me being stubborn

It's literally a question that will connect almost everything in the game and will have clarity.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (isolation #110) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

who the fuck cuts them diagonally?

You cut that shit into octets

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (isolation #111) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Ginngie »

The only reason you knew the answer was because I told you in the PT you loser

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1961 (isolation #112) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Ginngie »

lol you gotta deal with it now

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

So you ready or what

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Ginngie »

In exactly 24 hours

I will post the question

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler: Only for Katsuki's eyes until she speaks publically

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

tbh you should be able to ride the town cred to end game

I mean it literally wasn't obvious at all that I purposefully provaked muffin just for this reason

and the oh SO convenience of me also killing muffin

I love it when a plan comes together

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (isolation #117) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

provoked even

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (isolation #118) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2010, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Yeah you both raise good points, this isn't a bus.
quoting for post game

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (isolation #119) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2012, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2011, Ginngie wrote:
In post 2010, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Yeah you both raise good points, this isn't a bus.
quoting for post game
Also quoting for post game
For post game, I'm quoting this

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (isolation #120) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Ginngie »

If you honestly think anything I said after anything is of value i will cri

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (isolation #121) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Ginngie »

jokes on you, elli's script is actually just a wheel of cheese that he rolls down some stairs and see if it lands on a green or red carpet

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (isolation #122) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2021, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Too bad there's no green carpets in this game.
Just blue and red.
blue is just a mixture of green

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2025 (isolation #123) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2024, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:trying to take Katsuki down with him
what?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2032 (isolation #124) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2030, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I'm aware of that, I was trying to unpack the wifom into information, but oh well.
I dont think you understand how WIFOM works lmfao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2034 (isolation #125) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Ginngie »

At best people will buy that you trying to unpack WIFOM is townie

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2518 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

ya'll wouldn't have won if it wasn't for wisdom

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”