Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Andriod18 »

The grapes announcement isn't something that needs to be debated on nor should it be.
Kaede
light townread for post and
Human
can be town for While the post itself is very bland stating obvious facts any mafia player should know I like the tone and approach that makes it feel towny to me.
Show
Whoever owns these clothes should have their optic sensors adjusted. They are obviously malfunctioning.

yes I know it's Android the typo is an inside joke
Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 13, Wisdom wrote:i dont know andriod but this^ pinged me for trying too hard
Wisdom
Why do you think and I quote 'trying too hard' is AI is scummy in this case. I understand the logic behind scum trying too hard to look towny but do you think it's so unbelievable for town to be this way as well?
In post 17, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 13, Wisdom wrote:i dont know andriod but this^ pinged me for trying too hard
I agree. Those posts were NAI
Every post is AI some are just more telling than others. I was going to scumread this reaction but I mostly can't, because the logical answer humans have to not understanding something is to call it incorrect/wrong and in mafia terms scummy
In post 21, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 12, Andriod18 wrote:The grapes announcement isn't something that needs to be debated on nor should it be.
Kaede
Human
can be town for While the post itself is very bland stating obvious facts any mafia player should know I like the tone and approach that makes it feel towny to me.
What was townie about my #9?
Why did you ask about only #9? I think your #9 and overall play is very at ease and natural.
In post 25, Wisdom wrote:last time i stopped myself from pushing you you were scum

not happening again
What do you find scummy about Kaede? Do you think older games could be clouding your judgment and making you have paranoia about her?

I think hebichan saying an overall bland statement by making a joke and calling human town and not commenting on more pressing events is a bit strange. (in post ) I'm fine placing my vote down for now
VOTE: Hebi
Show
Whoever owns these clothes should have their optic sensors adjusted. They are obviously malfunctioning.

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 38, Human Sequencer wrote:we can't vote yet

hello is anybody home
Yes but it's about making a statement on who we scumread.
In post 39, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 37, Andriod18 wrote:Why did you ask about only #9? I think your #9 and overall play is very at ease and natural.
#8 has a psuedo vote which is in fact some sort of content, #9 doesnt have anything of the sort, it is true that im playing at ease and natural tho i think #9 is very easy for me to do as scum. So I was wondering why you mentioned it gave you town vibes.
I agree that post 9 is easy to make as scum, but number 8 to number 9 in a short time is what made me want to townread you. It felt like a natural flow in posting.
In post 40, Human Sequencer wrote:if I could vote right now it'd be on kaede
inconsistent tone, floating between calm/floundering
having difficulties reading why

a18, how is hebichan scummy for calling me town when you did the same in ?
Your justification was weak and shallow, I don't see how his lack of justification is any better
Hebi to me is scummy for
only
commenting on you and making a joke post. The lack of justification doesn't have much to do with it because it is so early in the game it's expected to not have justification for everything. I'm more so scum reading Hebi for not commenting on the events that were happening around her. People calling me scum for trying too hard for one. I wanted her to give her 2 cents but she didn't do that and that is the base of my scumread. I have the opposite outlook on Kaede and would like you to go into more detail on this.
In post 41, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 12, Andriod18 wrote:The grapes announcement isn't something that needs to be debated on nor should it be.
Kaede
Human
thank you for including links btw. i didnt want to have to trawl through the thread to find the posts youre referencing. youre very conscientious for an andriod
I feel it helps get my point across thank you.
In post 42, Wisdom wrote:
In post 37, Andriod18 wrote:Wisdom Why do you think and I quote 'trying too hard' is AI is scummy in this case. I understand the logic behind scum trying too hard to look towny but do you think it's so unbelievable for town to be this way as well?
scum want to look towny
town dont want to look towny
sadly, there are some town who try to look towny, but fortunately it's not that often
so following the probabilities trying too hard most likely comes from scum
I think you're being simple minded. This is the base logic behind mafia yes mafia do want to look towny but 'towny' does not have a definition of what towny play and scummy play is or mafia would be much harder. The thought I get here is you would townread players who act bad and scumread people who act towny. I simply disagree with your outlook and going more into this would be useless theory talk and noise.
In post 44, Wisdom wrote:
In post 37, Andriod18 wrote:What do you find scummy about Kaede? Do you think older games could be clouding your judgment and making you have paranoia about her?
i dont really have any kind of read on kaede
i have an extensive history with her and i was making a reference to it
My mistake post felt like you had a scumread on Kaede
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 134, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:@HS: Well, All I can tell you is that Nos is 100% wrong.
Whether Wisdom agrees with me or not, that's another story.
In post 132, Human Sequencer wrote:I have more interest in what x slot thinks about y slot than what x slot thinks about x slot
So you're saying that Nos and Wisdom are more qualified to tell you about my feelings than myself?
You can say whatever you want about your feelings but the bottom line is we can't trust what you have to say on it. We can go meta games for an outlook on the % of that read but still. I agree with human in post [post]132[/[post], talking about ourself is useless in almost every sense of the way it's just a wifom game.
In post 139, Human Sequencer wrote:Asking purr where his reads comes from is like asking a rock to make water
That is, do you already believe that to someone who knows you well, you've already proven yourself as town?
No, not at all, and I don't think purr should be townreading me here. It's just a little unexpected to see him scumreading me here.
Why do you think in a world where Purr is known to be able to read you scum Purr goes on to scumread you. Wouldn't the logical answer be to townread you
because
you think he can read you so well?
In post 147, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 111, grapes wrote:Sure thing but i wanna hear dunn's angle first

Theorizing that your vote may have additional powers on your first vote if you're scum (while your role is strong enough stand-alone if town) so by self voting first vote you remove that bit of doubt
I really really like this post for nothing more then gut, it seems a bit extra that scum would do this.
In post 153, hebichan wrote:Im confused, android never stopped voting for me?
I don't believe this is a dumbtell but are scum more likely to not be aware of the rules then town?
@Mod are we aware if the mafia has day chat or not?
In post 161, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 158, Wisdom wrote:human, yes, nos was pretty much right
This is a lie, you know me well enough to know that this isn't true, but thanks, now you have removed any doubt in my mind that you are scum
VOTE: Wisdom
I don't believe based on what I've seen on Kaedes mood/manner she takes this angle as scum.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 157, Human Sequencer wrote:everybody has popped in to some capacity except Nancy Drew

wisdom
did you catch

muffinman is feelin pretty town
is good and there's a bunch of other 'good' sprinkled throughout his posts if you can find it under the rusemaster shitposting
Can you show me these sprinkled goods you're talking about? I don't have that strong an read on muffin perhaps a lean town but not to the extreme that you appear to me showing.
In post 165, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 159, Human Sequencer wrote:if nos scumreads kaede too I might be confident enough to sheep there based on an assumption that you both understand her well enough to read her decently, but I'd like a little more explanation than none from either of you
why does what I think matter?
I would like the answer to this too.
In post 175, Ginngie wrote:
In post 37, Andriod18 wrote:
Wisdom
Why do you think and I quote 'trying too hard' is AI is scummy in this case. I understand the logic behind scum trying too hard to look towny but do you think it's so unbelievable for town to be this way as well?
In post 17, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I agree. Those posts were NAI
Every post is AI some are just more telling than others. I was going to scumread this reaction but I mostly can't, because the logical answer humans have to not understanding something is to call it incorrect/wrong and in mafia terms scummy
In post 21, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
Kaede
Human
What was townie about my #9?
Why did you ask about only #9? I think your #9 and overall play is very at ease and natural.
In post 25, Wisdom wrote:last time i stopped myself from pushing you you were scum

not happening again
What do you find scummy about Kaede? Do you think older games could be clouding your judgment and making you have paranoia about her?

I think hebichan saying an overall bland statement by making a joke and calling human town and not commenting on more pressing events is a bit strange. (in post ) I'm fine placing my vote down for now
VOTE: Hebi
Tbh I’ve gotten a dummy sour mood reading from the Kaeda slot from what I’ve read so far and it feels dummy unnecessary

Also what would even be a more pressing concern for things in the game?
At that moment a few people were scumreading me for tryharding so early in the game. Hebi came in made a joke and tr human but later on said she thought the sr on me was a joke when they weren't and has no other outlook on me.
In post 195, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: hebi

Lets vote this for now
I believe only 1 scum is in wisdom/Hebi but would love to hear why this is scum wisdom. the bus doesn't feel needed so early in the game. Thoughts anyone?
In post 199, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 105, Purrcocet wrote:ill lynch in
-------
andriod
human sequencdr
muffinz
kokichi
kaede(????!?????!!?? maybe)
Thanks for this amazing contribution. You've been so helpful
Was this ironic on purpose or? (But I do agree)
In post 201, Kokichi Oma wrote:Kaede town

Wisdom scum

VOTE: wisdom
Details on wisdom? I have no idea why that slot is being scumread so much am I missing out on something?
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 203, Kokichi Oma wrote:Oh yes, Nos. I'm sure you can read me correctly. Weren't you the one scumreading me when I was obvious town in like last FakeGod game.
I don't think just because someone reads you incorrectly one game doesn't give the right to use it as an argument on why it's false. Also what is your read on Nos
In post 208, Wisdom wrote:wrong assumption
my scumgame emulates my towngame, trust me, you wont know when you see it
Disagree that it's relevant you're a human being you don't play every game the same it's nearly/is impossible to do.
In post 228, mastina wrote:
In post 42, Wisdom wrote:town dont want to look towny
(Btw this would be one of the reasons why I'm intending to basically do nothing for two gamedays. I WANT people to doubt me. Because doubt keeps me alive until that point, at which I can just pull the trigger, and then suddenly, BAM! Conftown, will reveal the reads I've had the whole time but been keeping semi-secret, and from there fuck the scum over. They'll never know what hit 'em.)
This is no excuse to not post any reads because you can die before hand. Although I do expect you to become an IC within your first post. I scumread this quite hard feels like a set up for when the IC doesn't work but we'll see.
In post 236, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 231, mastina wrote:I kinda want to see how much suspicion I can garner on my slot prior to D3 tho.
Claiming D3 IC isnt a good way of garneing suspicion lol xD
I doubt anyone would suspect you now.
Well you see about that.
In post 256, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 237, mastina wrote:Realtalk tho. If I were to share reads it would be basically all townreads with some nullreads
note: this is 14:3 fyi so to be expected

side note: there may be no goons
I can see one goon but it's clear main characters are pr roles and this mech is to help scum it's a balance yes it can land on scum but still overall it helps them. Set up spec is not the best on day 1 though.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

Town

andriod18
Kaede Akamatsu
Dunnstral
Human Sequencer

Nosferatu
zMuffinMan
Moment

Kokichi Oma
Katsuki
Nancy Drew 39
Ginngie
Wisdom

Brian Skies
Purrcocet

grapes
hebichan
mastina
Scum
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #424 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 280, Moment wrote:Foregoing quotes for the sake of convenience.

I'm both distrustful and confused at the Hebichan wagon. Seeing Kaede and Wisdom go from a seeming 1v1 to the death to voting together perplexes me, and I'm lightly townreading Hebichan myself.
Quoting this to start my catch up after work.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #553 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 302, Purrcocet wrote:andriod why am i low for you
I don't think any of your posts have been very impactful and the one reads list you've shown has no reason behind it. I think you're just here I wouldn't mind lynching you.
In post 305, Wisdom wrote:dont like nancy either
I don't think the few posts have been the worst so far, even if it leaves much to be desired.
In post 325, Moment wrote:
In post 298, Human Sequencer wrote:addressing by
moment

is entirely meta based, in a way that isn't elaborated on or is even capable of being elaborated on
for somebody who isn't familiar with the same meta as hebichan, it pretty much means 'i think x and y are being town, and z is being scum. these are my reads, and you're just gonna have to trust me.'
they can be backed out of for pretty much any reason later, giving a potential scumHebi plenty of wriggle room, and are extremely easy to fabricate on any slot you have history on for any reason really
D I S C L A I M E R that i have to make every time for some reason:
not all meta is trash, only empty meta like this.
I can understand you calling it "trash", then, but do you consider it scummy? That is, do you think that just because it offers wriggle room to a potential scum Hebichan, that it's more likely to come from a scum Hebichan? The way I've phrased it I feel like the instinctual answer is "of course", but it seems to me that just because there may potentially be scum utility in a certain method of posting, that doesn't necessarily imply that it
comes
from scum. Town is just as capable of phrasing things, explaining things or just making posts in general in such a method that would offer a lot of room as scum.

------
In post 300, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So far, I’m really liking Brian and android. Lots of genuine asking of questions, interactions. I think Mastina due to IC claim. Human seems to be trying hard to figure out this game. Muffin probably town as well. I dislike Hebi Mastina vote because you shouldn’t risk voting possible IC but don’t know if it’s AI or not, it’s just not a good vote.
VOTE: Nancy Drew 39

I'm going to talk a little bit about why I consider this a scumpost.

-I mean no offense by this statement, but I think these sorts of "surface level" reasons to townread others come a lot more from scum than from town. Town, uninformed of anyone else's alignment, are naturally distrustful; doubtful. Taking such reasons as "lots of asking questions" and "trying hard to figure out this game" as reasons to townread others is more likely to come from scum, who both:
1) Know everyone's alignment and thus do not require strong reasons to townread people
2) Need to pretend to be sorting people to keep up appearances.

Nancy mentioning Mastina and the IC claim along with the rest of her townreads goes entirely along with my second point there; it's simply mentioning something for the sake of mentioning something and appearing to be solving the game.

From a quick scan of the posts following this it seems others agree with me here, so I think I can leave it at this. I urge others to join me here.
This post follows the line of Wisdom simple minded thinking but the only reason this could be ok is because Nancy is new. The reason I won't join the Nancy wagon is this.
In post 338, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:this is getting boring, it needs more excitement
VOTE: Nancy
In post 341, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Nancy
In post 342, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Nancy
In post 343, Wisdom wrote:kaede did something change your mind about hebi?
In post 344, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: nancy

gang

pedit: dont interrupt me
In post 348, Katsuki wrote:
VOTE: NANCY
If nancy flips town at least 1 scum in this group but this overall group feels icky. I don't think I want to join this wagon. I also think it isn't hard to imagine a world where town
Moment
made a case on town
Nancy
and scum saw this as the chance of jumping on them.
In post 346, Purrcocet wrote:i get the sentiment but the Nancy Drew 39 votes are kind of ew
Nice mind meld a kinda basic one but gives purr a few town points none the less.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #554 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

If Nancy flips scum I want to look at Wisdom because I feel scum him would jump on Town Nancy 100% of the time at that moment. In that group of Nancy voters, I dislike Katsuki and Brain the most. Dunnstral seemingly does not talk about the group of votes on the next page as Brain I'm taking Dunn out of my townreads and put him in the lynch pool. Page 14 and 15 Dunnstral were really bad. For now I'm going to keep catching up but I believe I saw a wagon on this before?
VOTE: Katsuki
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 376, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 370, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Anyway I think for a townie the natural reaction to getting suddenly wagoned like that is to assume there's scum on their wagon and you're already working on finding said scum, so maybe im wrong here.
UNVOTE:
Well in Necro, there wound up being two wolves on my wagon, both of them were just sheeping and one of them in particular didn’t even bother giving a reason for it. That’s one of the reasons I excluded Moment as a possibility because if there’s a wolf on my wagon, it’s likely to be someone who is sheeping and probably opportunistic.
Wolves don’t usually push d1 wagons, due to the much greater chance to mislynch.
I like this post considering Nancy is new this line of thinking makes a lot of sense to me although I would like to see a scum Nancy game
Nancy can you link a scum game you've played?
In post 399, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
I also want to make a point that Nancy feels rather towny on page 16 she's trying to find scum on her wagon instead of trying to survive, where as I think scum would try to prove why they're not scum more then go for scum. Look at posts to see my point.
In post 413, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I think nancy is bleeding town and that muffin is being nitpicky.
Also Agree on this. I think I explained this well enough but I will again for anyone still questioning Nancy
In post 425, Dunnstral wrote:Alright, I'll concede that Nancy is fine, i don't agree with what she's saying but whatever, also have no clue what Brian's problem with me is, or why everyone wants to vote Kaede (she's towny to me)

VOTE: Katsuki
Hm maybe Dunnstral is bad town? As long as they stick on Katsuki for now I have no problems I guess.
In post 427, Nosferatu wrote:{nancy, muffin, brian} <--- townreads so far

I'm gonna townhunt this game so I don't have to read as much (4 games and a piano concerto to write rn)
Why brian he's one of my more confident scumreads for his actions on pages I just stated.
In post 438, Wisdom wrote:Katsuki, Moment, Purr, Hebi, Gingie

Is there any reason I should be townreading any of those
Good list would take out moment but besides that it seems fine.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #559 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 555, Wisdom wrote:i think you meant to say if nancy flips town then wisdom is town
What you said doesnt follow from your argument
I think it makes sense for scum you to not vote scum nancy. If nancy is town I have no issues with you. Considering I think Nancy is town at the moment you can see what option I think it is.
In post 556, Wisdom wrote:also please dont accuse me of simple minded thinking when you just voted katsuki
Katsuki is always scummy, you disliking him is as simple as my initial dislike of nancy
You've already shown me you use somewhat simple-minded thinking when it comes to scumhunting.
Pedit: style?
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 549, Kokichi Oma wrote:We could just lynch wisdom
Not today wisdom has a lot of points I agree with.
In post 560, Wisdom wrote:the way he analyzes and makes lengthy posts makes him look more town than he is
I think the way the 5 vote wagon happened and the way people played around him make him more town then the posting itself.
In post 561, Dunnstral wrote:A bunch of people voting at once isn't scummy

And yes, Wisdom is scummy and moment looks town
Normally I'd agree but the way it happened and considering I think Nancy is almost as obv town as Kaede I don't want to just let that go.

Alright all caught up a few things on my mind

1) Why is no one talking about grapes? He feels really scummy given the few posts he has. Lurking yes but scummy none the less.
2) Do people agree or disagree that since Nancy is obv town that the 5 voters in question are scummy.
3) Reads on (Brain Hebi grapes Gin) would be nice
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #567 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 563, Wisdom wrote:
In post 559, Andriod18 wrote:I think it makes sense for scum you to not vote scum nancy. If nancy is town I have no issues with you. Considering I think Nancy is town at the moment you can see what option I think it is.
sure but wheres the scum nancy town wisdom option? You said that scum nancy points to scum wisdom and reasoned with "scum wisdom votes town nancy"
...You're correct and for some reason that did not run through my head. Thankfully I think Nancy is town so I don't need to go back to this.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #569 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

I feel after moment cased nancy the 5 votes happening strongly points to TvT between moment and nancy, no? Considering 2 of my biggest scumreads also joined from that 5 it helps me feel better about it as well. Anyway I'll be back when a few more pages show up I dislike this style of posting.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #941 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 933, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 795, zMuffinMan wrote:nancy confirmed herself as a D1 innocent child

cupcake accidentally scum slipped

we're lynching wisdom because he's obnoxious though
What? Did the world end? :confused: I’m just a boring vt.
Wait this isn't rolemad? I see thought it was. I don't see why you felt the need to claim in the first place Nancy it wasn't needed.

This is mostly a dodge to say I'll be busy the final few days hopefully a vote count comes around but look back to my reads list it is mostly unchanged for who I am down to lynch.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1141 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 1062, zMuffinMan wrote:lynch in ginngie, kaede, andriod, nosferatu imo

last post of day

see you D2
Why Nos and Kaede?
In post 1074, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Andriod18
In post 1077, grapes wrote:. . . Nancy might be town

VOTE: Android
I always have a bad habbit of scumreading my scumreads harder when they vote me but for the sake of it I'll ask. Why?
In post 1118, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1111, Wisdom wrote:how is android buddying kaede
Just read his posts?
They should be easy for you to point out then.
Pedit: I don't see the issue in the post presented
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1143 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Andriod18 »

My top 2 townreads are the leading wagons from what I'm gathering. Interesting development none the less.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1154 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Andriod18 »

Kaede's aggressive behavior in posts like I don't see her doing as scum
Along with the flow of her tone ( ) feels really towny
I can grab more posts if you feel the need but this is the base
In post 1145, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Andriod why didnt you keep to yourself your thoughts of "wait isnt this rolemad?" what was the point of stating it?
If you think that was an accident and I accidentally slipped I was a pr. It was no mistake. Reasons why aren't important.
In post 1147, grapes wrote:I guess my point is how can you "see the scumteam having one goon" and also think the setup is rolemadness.

Both of those posts are pretty bad in isolation but held side by side seem like 2 different peeps' setupspecing
Goon can be in role madness no?
In post 1152, Purrcocet wrote:HI 18
Hello.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1161 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 1158, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1154, Andriod18 wrote:
In post 1152, Purrcocet wrote:HI 18
Hello.

AM I SCUM
Perhaps.
In post 1160, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1154, Andriod18 wrote:Kaede's aggressive behavior in posts like 23 29161 I don't see her doing as scum
Along with the flow of her tone ( 89149150) feels really towny
Have you played with scum-kaede?
If Kaede is an alt of who I think I believe so. If not no.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1187 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

VOTE: grapes
Alright, I'm off to bed but this is where I feel most comfortable vote-wise.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2145 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Andriod18 »

I went to post on my phone and the thread was locked with a scum lynch. Ginngie flipping scum isn't all that shocking. I may go post my thoughts about day 2 if people want them but rather stale now.
In post 2062, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2058, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:More importantly why didnt u block Nos, you said yesterday they were scum.
...eh, fuck it

I'm a double jailkeeper

It's a lot more important to ensure that I'm going to survive another day than to try to heromode a scumkill block, since me dying is far more damaging to town than whatever scumkill was going to go through otherwise

I jailed Purrcocet because duh
I jailed Katsuki because both actions were beneficial; it stops a scumkill on Katsuki, which is reasonably likely based on the muffin kill night one. It also stops Katsuki from making the kill himself, since I would bet money that any scumteam with Katsuki on it would send Katsuki to send in a kill.
In post 2092, Ankamius wrote:anyways I'm going to sleep since I've been awake for the past 24 hours

last words since I assume day will end by the time I wake up: I still have very good reason to believe nosferatu is scum in this game and my townflip should be more than enough evidence to support it. brian putting his ass on the line to save him is the final nail in the coffin since there should be no way that this works when I flip town
I believe Ank is town I can see these actions coming from town and scum but the second post has sold me that ank is town. If it really is 2 scum left Ank would be trying to survive more. I think it's 4 scum because if this whole brain/Nos/Ank thing leads to some scum it makes no sense for brain to defend his last partner it's a death wish. I do scumread brain and want to see where it goes.
In post 2124, Human Sequencer wrote:lets see if we can get andriod to make a post today
Hello.
In post 2133, Purrcocet wrote:i feel cheated

VOTE: ank
Very bad vote Ank is a slot that self resolves if you believe ank is scum you go for the partner and we leash the roleblocks .
In post 2135, Katsuki wrote:Oh guys I forgot I have a daycop guilty on Wisdom by the by.

Happy now?
Oh very
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2149 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Andriod18 »

I advise against that line of action (lynching ank) also it's clear Katsuki was doing a gambit and the scum team knows it because why would mafia vanilla cop the kill.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2151 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Andriod18 »

VOTE: Brain
I have too many townreads looking at the alive playerlist.
Pedit: Agreed
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2158 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2153, Katsuki wrote:
In post 2149, Andriod18 wrote:I advise against that line of action (lynching ank) also it's clear Katsuki was doing a gambit and the scum team knows it because why would mafia vanilla cop the kill.
what the actual fuck?

I think we were better without Android18 posting in this thread.

By the way, in FG's last game all the mafia were power roles. Swap the mass bodyguards last game with vanilla cops this game.
You seem quite bothered for no reason.
Pedit: Nancy is being Nancy.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2161 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Andriod18 »

wuv me enough to not shoot me? Perhaps aim at brain? Side note I never thought I'd ever had to convince someone to not lynch a double roleblocker. This site really has changed.
Pedit: Wisdom took the words out of my mouth.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2177 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2174, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2145, Andriod18 wrote:Very bad vote Ank is a slot that self resolves if you believe ank is scum you go for the partner and we leash the roleblocks .
This is awful.

Just lynch Ank.

There's no need to leash a 'double rber'. Also there's no way that exists.

I would tell you to actually think about how silky it is, but you're probably the last scum anyway, so...
Why is Ank scum? I see you're going to continue your trend of never explaining anything but worth a shot.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2198 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2180, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2177, Andriod18 wrote:
In post 2174, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2145, Andriod18 wrote:Very bad vote Ank is a slot that self resolves if you believe ank is scum you go for the partner and we leash the roleblocks .
This is awful.

Just lynch Ank.

There's no need to leash a 'double rber'. Also there's no way that exists.

I would tell you to actually think about how silky it is, but you're probably the last scum anyway, so...
Why is Ank scum? I see you're going to continue your trend of never explaining anything but worth a shot.
I can explain it if I need to, but really should be obvious. Also we have an 'investigative guilty' on him.
The guilty is fake and it's been stated as such so please explain it to someone who is as blind as me. I understand Ank was hebi and that makes me question it a little but besides that I don't see anything.
In post 2184, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2145, Andriod18 wrote:I believe Ank is town I can see these actions coming from town and scum but the second post has sold me that ank is town. If it really is 2 scum left Ank would be trying to survive more. I think it's 4 scum because if this whole brain/Nos/Ank thing leads to some scum it makes no sense for brain to defend his last partner it's a death wish. I do scumread brain and want to see where it goes.
Also you should explain what's so townish about Ank's reactions or why you're even entertaining the claim.

Also why you think Nos/Kat/I are serving ourselves up on a platter is more likely than Ank just being scum here.
Because Ank isn't playing to survive there still trying to find scum. I doubt Ank would claim those targets as scum either it's not doing them any favors. I see the logic ank is going with and it makes sense. Just because they didn't jail Muffin doesn't mean it's lock scum. Kat isn't serving himself he's fake claiming, I don't really know or care what nos ali is I just scumread you more and if you flip scum I may look at Nos.
Pedit: You don't need to claim double jail keeper when you can just roleblock and protect said vig claim. That's a much better action then claiming double jailkeeper and moving the vig around
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2204 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2203, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2195, Wisdom wrote:Because you dont claim a role like that before you absolutely have to
But she did have to claim yesterday. Right or wrong, she was being targetted as the next lynch. Had she hardclaimed then, Purr wouldn’t have threatened to shoot her. Seriously Wisdom, what are you smoking here?
You claim there as a town double jail keeper instead of protecting the vig claim and jailing a scumread staying quiet? That just feels like incorrect play.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2260 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Andriod18 »

VOTE: Mastina
yeah ok
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2349 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

Brain basically claimed an inno on Nos and I don't know if scum nos kills the person claiming an inno on him. Thoughts?
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2351 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

Katsuki would me claiming help you or would you rather I keep quiet.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2353 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2352, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2349, Andriod18 wrote:Brain basically claimed an inno on Nos and I don't know if scum nos kills the person claiming an inno on him. Thoughts?
Maybe they thought he was an alignment cop or something, which leads further credibility to the fact that Nos is indeed conf town.
This was my thinking.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2355 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

I'm VT.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2370 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2358, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2355, Andriod18 wrote:I'm VT.
So... why did u think this game was rolemadness?
I didn't. I said it to make people think I was a pr and it clearly worked.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2416 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

Wisdom is clear via Nos
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2417 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 2403, Nosferatu wrote:I'll just uhh

VOTE: Dunn

i'll just say that i think mastina is town
Can't tell if this is a soft that he's gonna visit mastina or he already did.
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2447 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

Called it d1 mastina was doing a gambit. let's put an end to this shall we?
VOTE: Mastina
Show

Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2545 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Andriod18 »

GG town was fun to play with you all. At least I was correct on a lot of my townreads and mastina scum besides that my play was rather poor.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”