Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2106 (isolation #200) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2100, Wisdom wrote:im not going to insist about anything since nobody listens

maybe they will when ank flips town
I think Purr is as well. I’m listening. Katsuki, who did you track on night 1?

Is it common to have more than one kind of investigative role in a FG game? We have, cops, watchers and trackers now? In the other Alice games, I think they usually had only one type of investigative role, not 3? I also noticed a dearh of goon roles as well .

I’m wondering if an Oracle is somewhere on the horizon. Lol.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2109 (isolation #201) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2103, Human Sequencer wrote:ank not claiming what they did n1 is pretty :thinking:
you'd think with a claimed guilty result on you you'd wanna out as much information as possible as town
Good question. Ank, who did you jailkeep n1? Thanks.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2117 (isolation #202) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2098, Katsuki wrote:You left out my neighbourizing muffins claim.
Oh wait, I think I figured out who Katsuki’s watcher is.

So Ank obviously did block Purr since they’re was no vigkill. Purr is confirmed vig

Katsuki’s and Nos’ n2 claims do add up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2120 (isolation #203) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2062, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2058, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:More importantly why didnt u block Nos, you said yesterday they were scum.
...eh, fuck it

I'm a double jailkeeper

It's a lot more important to ensure that I'm going to survive another day than to try to heromode a scumkill block, since me dying is far more damaging to town than whatever scumkill was going to go through otherwise

I jailed Purrcocet because duh
I jailed Katsuki because both actions were beneficial; it stops a scumkill on Katsuki, which is reasonably likely based on the muffin kill night one. It also stops Katsuki from making the kill himself, since I would bet money that any scumteam with Katsuki on it would send Katsuki to send in a kill.
In post 2053, Ankamius wrote:They probably weren't, I blocked them last night
Katsuki’s n1 account does add up. How do you account for this, if he’s lying about n2?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2121 (isolation #204) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2118, Katsuki wrote:Why are you trying to hunt the town PRs anyways? That's scum's job.
I’m not but you and Ank are making contradictory claims on n2 and I’m trying to figure out which one of you to believe.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2123 (isolation #205) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2119, Wisdom wrote:lolnancy believing all the claims
No, I’m not. All I’m saying is that his n1 claims do add up. It doesn’t look like a gambit to me. re:n1. I’m just trying to figure out if his n2 claims also add up, since Ank’s claims contradict them.

Ank clearly did block Purr who is confirmed vig, since no n2 vigkill. That doesn’t explain the absence of a n1 vigkill however. Was Purr blocked both nights?

If Ank is telling the truth about Purr, maybe she is also telling the truth about Katsuki?

I’m just trying to make sense of all of this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2126 (isolation #206) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2122, Katsuki wrote:Read Ank's posts from yesterday. Do you think any of those come from someone with a town mindset, especially with the benefit of having Ginngie's flip?

Next, do you think Ank's logic behind the explanation she gave makes sense as to why she blocked me?

None of her posts make sense from a town Ank perspective. Ankamius is a solid player, she's not dumb.

Meanwhile my results speak for themselves, it's should be obvious as to which one of us you should believe. I'm only typing this all out because you're a newer player and I want to push for you to apply this thinking in your future games when analyzing players' and their posts. Even if I did not have an investigation guilty on her, it should have been obvious she's scum.
You think Ank/Dunn/Gingie are the scum team?

I will ISO Ank’s d2 posts.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2134 (isolation #207) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2125, Katsuki wrote:
In post 2123, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2119, Wisdom wrote:lolnancy believing all the claims
No, I’m not. All I’m saying is that his n1 claims do add up. It doesn’t look like a gambit to me. re:n1. I’m just trying to figure out if his n2 claims also add up, since Ank’s claims contradict them.

Ank clearly did block Purr who is confirmed vig, since no n2 vigkill. That doesn’t explain the absence of a n1 vigkill however. Was Purr blocked both nights?

If Ank is telling the truth about Purr, maybe she is also telling the truth about Katsuki?

I’m just trying to make sense of all of this.
Mafia have power roles too you know.

Did you read Human Sequencer's post re Ank on the now last page?
What he said about her failing to claim n1 action? Yeah, she should definitely have mentioned that. When I claimed town tracker in a game, I mentioned every single one of my tracks in order.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2144 (isolation #208) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1936, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1928, Brian Skies wrote:I should also point out how your scumread on Kaede has magically flipped now that people aren't super hard on lynching her right now.

Whereas yesterday you were determined to flip the lynch back onto her instead of her counterwagon who was...wait for it... GINNGIE!
...you mean the wagon I was supporting well before Ginngie was wagoned?
You never did explain this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2154 (isolation #209) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2062, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2058, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:More importantly why didnt u block Nos, you said yesterday they were scum.
...eh, fuck it

I'm a double jailkeeper

It's a lot more important to ensure that I'm going to survive another day than to try to heromode a scumkill block, since me dying is far more damaging to town than whatever scumkill was going to go through otherwise

I jailed Purrcocet because duh
I jailed Katsuki because both actions were beneficial; it stops a scumkill on Katsuki, which is reasonably likely based on the muffin kill night one. It also stops Katsuki from making the kill himself, since I would bet money that any scumteam with Katsuki on it would send Katsuki to send in a kill.
This doesn’t make any sense. First off, jk Katsuki makes no sense since Gingie killed Muffin and if Katsuki is scum than scum can’t kill him. I understand the Purr JK but not the Katsuki one. Obviously, Grapes was the most vulnerable and you didn’t protect them and anyone reading the EOD 1 thread knew that Muffin was clearly at risk and yet you failed to JK either one of them. The JK can of course make mistakes but extremely unlikely when the likely scum targets are this blatantly obvious.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2163 (isolation #210) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2150, Wisdom wrote:i dont get it
why would ank jail muffin
Is this a serious question? To protect him obviously. Muffin never claimed PR but did mention his dying.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2176 (isolation #211) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2160, Wisdom wrote:muffin didnt look in any danger to me, in fact i was surprised at him getting killed since i was wondering if hes scum
Ank explained why she jailed katsuki and it makes sense
grapes was definitely not valuable and it makes no sense to block a vanilla cop anyway
In post 2156, Wisdom wrote:nancy you make zero sense
I’m not the one who isn’t making sense here. Grapes can scumhunt Mafia PRs and Muffin made it obvious that he expected to die.

If your theory adds up then Ank should have JK Nos over Ank, since Nos actually claimed to have visited Muffin. Why wouldn’t Ank want to both save and resolve that slot?

Ank is really really smart and I’m not buying that she JK Katsuki over Nos. In fact, Ank should totally have JK Nos as either alignment.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2183 (isolation #212) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2168, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:When it comes to muffin, he was being universally townread, not only that, but he had also stated that he would sheepherd harder for his scumreads to be lynched starting D2, this is obviously bad for scum, and had himself stated he'd most likely die, it was very obvious what would happen and Ank avoided preventing that death. Is it possible scum wouldn't shoot muffin? sure, but at least a JK would guarantee he lived and so that he would push his rea-
In post 1359, zMuffinMan wrote:isaac
mastina
grapes

hs
kokichi
dunnstral
purr
kaede
nancy
wisdom
moment

-----LYNCH BELOW THIS LINE-----
andriod
ankamius

nosferatu
ginngie
Oh, I can see why. And it has scum all over it.
In post 2167, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2163, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Is this a serious question? To protect him obviously. Muffin never claimed PR but did mention his dying.
yeah because whoever mentions theyre dying they're actually dying and people should protect them
Come on nancy
Kaede is making perfect sense here, you OTOH are not.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2190 (isolation #213) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2178, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2176, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Grapes can scumhunt Mafia PRs
Not if ank blocks him, he can't
I wasn’t referring specifically to n2. Grapes claimed and you’re missing my point. So why is Grapes dead then? They obviously weren’t vigged, so why would scum kill such an irrelevant slot then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2194 (isolation #214) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2188, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2186, Brian Skies wrote:Also, explain how Ank
isn't
trying to survive more here? None of this makes sense.
This, Yeah because blocking the Vig that had threatened to shoot you is totally
not
trying to survive right?
The real question is why Ank didn’t claim d2, then Purr would have had no reason to even want to shoot her. Why wait until d3. Explain that @Wisdom.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2199 (isolation #215) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2191, Wisdom wrote:nancy i hope i roll scum against you all the time

Thats what ill just say and will let you believe whatever
Logical responses are what’s going to convince me of anything, not sarcasm.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2203 (isolation #216) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2195, Wisdom wrote:Because you dont claim a role like that before you absolutely have to
But she did have to claim yesterday. Right or wrong, she was being targetted as the next lynch. Had she hardclaimed then, Purr wouldn’t have threatened to shoot her. Seriously Wisdom, what are you smoking here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2210 (isolation #217) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2200, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Yeah, let's waste the vig shot on the single night they could shoot, that sounds like entirely the most pro-town thing to do.
Yeah you’re right. Ank claims d2 and Purr viges someone else. By not claiming JK and blovking Purr, Ank wasted a vigshot. Ank could have also JK Gingie in order to sort him and she still hasn’t explained her sudden 180 on you. I specifically asked her that question yesterday and she ignored it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2218 (isolation #218) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2204, Andriod18 wrote:
In post 2203, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2195, Wisdom wrote:Because you dont claim a role like that before you absolutely have to
But she did have to claim yesterday. Right or wrong, she was being targetted as the next lynch. Had she hardclaimed then, Purr wouldn’t have threatened to shoot her. Seriously Wisdom, what are you smoking here?
You claim there as a town double jail keeper instead of protecting the vig claim and jailing a scumread staying quiet? That just feels like incorrect play.
How do you figure that? Also no one is giving a convincing answer for why Katsuki over Nos. Nos should have absolutely beenn her target over Katduki since she’s the one who claimed the visit on Muffin. In light of Gingie flip, Nos’s Muffin visit only makes sense, if he’s town. If Nos is town, than so are Katsuki and Brian. If all 3 are town, than they don’t frame Ank.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2244 (isolation #219) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2211, Wisdom wrote:I also dont get how anyone thinks ank fakeclaims what she claimed

She could have just claimed jk on purr and argue katsuki is bsing without claiming a block there

Now shes forced herself to give two block targets for n1 (and for the rest of the game if she lives) which is certain to get her caught
She could be a double role blocker or a double mafia jailkkeper.

It doesn’t make any sense that she JK Katsuki over Nos. Think about it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2248 (isolation #220) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2196, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
And being threatened to being vigged doesnt count as "absolutely have to"?
Glad someone’s making sense lol.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2271 (isolation #221) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2234, Katsuki wrote:It happened yesterday too but I honestly don't get all the people scumhunting the investigation guilties as if they'll magically turn town upon cross examination

p-edit: Mastina's simply mistaken about her read on purr there's nothing more to it
Mastina is probably not familiar with FG games:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67887&start=1700

@Mastina , check post #1717. Both of you can be vigs. There’s is no reason to think Purr is scum based on this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2280 (isolation #222) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2251, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2218, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If Nos is town, than so are Katsuki and Brian. If all 3 are town, than they don’t frame Ank.
Nos is definitely town yes. Cupcake and I aren't clear, but you should still probably sheep us.
What I’m saying is I was dense yesterday and I finally figured it out why both Nos’ claim and NA make no sense,
unless he’s town
. There is no scum motivation for him doing either one. Yeah I agree. I think Ank JK Nos and Purr but is lying about JK Katsuki because
there’s is no world, where she JKs Katsuki over Nos in either alignment, because Nos is the one who claimed to visit Muffin

Katsuki’s neighbourhood claim fits this. I think Ank lied about JK Katsuki over Nos and got caught. That’s why I believe Katsuki over Ank and that’s on top of the sus no n1 claim and Purr JK.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2288 (isolation #223) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2275, Kokichi Oma wrote:Shooting your cc is literally the dumbest thing anyone could do. Mastina isn't dumb, just scum.
Lol, I think she could well be town and almost shot the other town vig by accident. I checked the playerlist for all 3 past FG Alice games and unless Mastina has an alt in one of those games, I think she really mistakenly thought Purr was scum based on that because in a traditional mafia game, that would not be terribad reasoning. Anyone familiar with FG’s Alice games however would know it’s whacked.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2292 (isolation #224) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2284, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:there’s is no world, where she JKs Katsuki over Nos in either alignment, because Nos is the one who claimed to visit Muffin.
Again, nos visiting muffin has nothing to do with anything
Katsuki was lying about having a guilty thus nos was truthful about visiting muffin
Ank had no reason whatsoever to jail nos
It has everything to do with it. I will explain it to you post-game. Lol.

Ank had every reason to this and very likely did. I’ve already explained this as much as I think it’s a good idea to do at this point in the game. There is only one way
both
Katsuki’s and Nos’ n1 claims make an iota of sense. Think about it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2295 (isolation #225) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2285, Katsuki wrote:I get why Mastina claimed D3 IC.

Anyways let's not get distracted with ourselves. Nancy, vote Ankamius thanks~

VOTE: Ank

Sorry but I can’t see how you’re not scum here based on mechanics.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2296 (isolation #226) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2294, Wisdom wrote:yes there is, katsuki was bsing
I think you may really be derping.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2373 (isolation #227) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2344, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:In all seriousness tho, do you not think scum has no goons? That was one of the reasons I was thinking grapes died to begin with, it was... quite an odd kill.
The first Alice game had them but not the last two.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2374 (isolation #228) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2349, Andriod18 wrote:Brain basically claimed an inno on Nos and I don't know if scum nos kills the person claiming an inno on him. Thoughts?
Nos has to be town both because of his claim and Muffin visit. We know Gingie killed him and it makes no sense for scum!Nos to either visit Muffin or claim to. Nos and Katsuki are both clear, as is Purr obviously.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2375 (isolation #229) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2369, Katsuki wrote:So people have just been randomly receiving messages each night that Nos is town?
The only messages the mod ever sends me, is to let me know the day has started.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2382 (isolation #230) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 360, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think at least one of Dunn, Nos, Kat is possibly a wolf.
bad
You say that like you know they’re town.
In post 611, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 565, Andriod18 wrote:Alright all caught up a few things on my mind

1) Why is no one talking about grapes? He feels really scummy given the few posts he has. Lurking yes but scummy none the less.
2) Do people agree or disagree that since Nancy is obv town that the 5 voters in question are scummy.
3) Reads on (Brain Hebi grapes Gin) would be nice
1) I think from him was scummy - I didn't expect him to have voted so soon, and was kind of caught off guard that he just went along with me like that. Feels like he was trying to appease me or something, felt off.

2) Disagree, there are town motivations to getting a wagon going. Nancy was far from obvious town when she was getting voted
3) Hebi is the only one I wouldn't want lynched here - They've felt more town than not so far to me, and I don't think scum votes mastina here (unless mastina is scum I guess). Brian I haven't really understood this game and is below null for me. Ginngie and grapes are at about the same level, I remember not liking what Ginngie had posted (somebody said it was an overreaction and I agree)
In post 1453, Dunnstral wrote:
What if Nancy claims vt as scum to try to get her vanilla cop buddy to check her and claim results later3
Weird shading on Grapes and who exactly is he alledging to be my vc buddy?
In post 1827, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1824, Purrcocet wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1702, Ginngie wrote:That makes a lot of sense since I visited mastina cupcake
Why are you so laid back about this? Why are you not in-thread? Why are you not voting Katsuki and making a bigger deal out of this? It looks like you're rolling over here
u might as well just claim scum with him
I'm not though
:thinking:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2383 (isolation #231) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2376, Dunnstral wrote:I'm a vanilla cop

If you want to confirm my role for some reason, don't let the other guys claim
Grapes, Kaede and you can’t all be town vanilla cops but they’re are very likely 2 Mafia vanilla cops and Kaede didn’t try to delay Gingie lynch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2384 (isolation #232) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2379, Katsuki wrote:OK I GET WHATS GOING ON HERE NOW

I MISINTERPRETED FGs PM LAST NIGHT

I HAVE AN INVESTIGATION GUILTY ON DUNNSTRAL

VOTE DUNNSTRAL
You’ve been right twice in a row. I always thought Dunn’s shade on Grapes for them doing what he requested never made any sense to me. I’ve been convinced from the beginning that both of my wagons couldn’t have been alltown. He was the most adamant about delaying Gingie lynch. Now a 3rd Town vanilla cop claim + that weird vc buddy comment. What I don’t get is how someone who seems to be so familiar with FG Alice setups would even try this gambit - especially since Grapes has already been confirmed TVC and he’s been townreading Kaede since the beginning. If his claim was valid, he most certainly would have been scumreading Kaede based solely on her Town vanilla cop claim and he never has.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2385 (isolation #233) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Dunn
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2387 (isolation #234) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2386, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Actually 2384 makes a lot of sense specially with how adamant he was against Ginngie lynch, thanks nancy
VOTE: Dunn
YW. I think he fake claimed when he realized he fucked up by killing Brian and anticipated Kat’s guilty.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2388 (isolation #235) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1750, Dunnstral wrote:There's mechanically scum out of Katsuki/Nos here

Why would Nos claim that as scum, leaving 2 mafia to die?
In post 1751, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1749, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:VOTE: Ginggie
Don't speedlynch. He's l-2 now, he can hammer with one more. We need this discussion
In post 1754, Dunnstral wrote:@Nosferatu ?

Can somebody on wagon unvote
In post 1812, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1804, Ankamius wrote:there's another scum on the wagon in heavily scum reading
This shouldn't be a secret
In post 1820, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1817, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1750, Dunnstral wrote:There's mechanically scum out of Katsuki/Nos here

Why would Nos claim that as scum, leaving 2 mafia to die?
Nah, katsuki fakeclaims as town
so why are we rushing into a lynch before everyone can post?
:lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2476 (isolation #236) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Gg everyone. Maybe one of the most enjoyable games I’ve played on here/anywhere yet. @FakeGod , please put me on your mentions list for any future Alice games. I will almost certainly want to sign up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2482 (isolation #237) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2472, Human Sequencer wrote:this game was a lot more pleasant than usual

thanks everybody

sorry the game kinda came down to mechanical clears, mafia
Yeah I feel kind of bad for scum but Kudos to Katsuki, Nos, Purr and Kaede for bringing home the game for town.

Ank, you did your best.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2485 (isolation #238) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2479, Katsuki wrote:Glad you had fun! Definitely play in all FG games, he's the only mod I'll reliably come back to play for.
In post 2484, Human Sequencer wrote:fakegod is unironically the best moderator on the site
FakeGod and Varsoon=GOATS
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2511 (isolation #239) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2494, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh and Kokichi, I didn't defend myself because I didn't even know how to do so. I was literally kinda frozen up in that regard because I didnt even know why people were scumreading me to begin with. All I remember is that I felt like the world was against me and I just kind of gave up.
I can relate. That happened to me recently in a game offsite.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2514 (isolation #240) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2497, Wisdom wrote:also

<was right about hebi ^^

dont mind me, trying to find good things i did this game
I should have realized that Mastina was scum from her suspicious vote on her, after the D3 Child claim.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2523 (isolation #241) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2517, Sakura Hana wrote:Also you should know that the best way for me to TR you is to defend me when scum (or town) pushes me, I have a very OMGUS mindset in those scenarios, why else you think I was scumreading you D1 lol.

P-Edit: Oh yeah you pushed me that game too, the above still applies tho.
Well that’s why I was confused because I was hard townreading you before you did that 180 and It seemed to come on so suddenly. I can understand why my sudden claiming pinged you but not a complete 180 but I started to think again you were town after I clicked on that Mylo link Wisdom posted because you were so polished in that game.

There was also your bizarre flavour name but after Moment lynch, you were so ubertiwn, I didn’t care anymore. Even Dunn flip didn’t phase me by then.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2525 (isolation #242) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2524, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh and btw.
Don't expect to read every post every person makes on a large game, I literally cant never remember literally everything every person does, and then when someone asks me "What is your read on X?" and i realize i dont remember anything X has done im just like "who is that again?" and it can even be one of the top posters, I just dont ever remember everything, because im a dummy and i dont keep notes.

When the game has shrunk down by all the kills and lynches then it's much easier for me to remember people and so solving the game becomes easier.
That’s true for me as well. I almost never get scumread lategame.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2554 (isolation #243) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2544, FakeGod wrote:Thanks for playing everyone!

I will run the sequel shortly!
\o/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2562 (isolation #244) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2557, Alisae wrote:The art in the role pms was amazing FG where did you find that stuff
Yeah that was pretty cool.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”