Song Contest 119 (Entries up, votes due 7/1!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:06 am

Post by toolenduso »

I entered
a thing that has no chance of winning
!
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:40 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 27, PJ. wrote:Bowie and Miles Davis are part of that unspoken "this band is far too famous to be in this so we're gonna vote it down" tier of music, so that's why they haven'y won/been in
Everybody knows who Miles Davis is, but I'm willing to bet most people haven't actually listened to anything he's done. That's why I don't consider him to be in the sphere of artists too popular for the song contest.

I wouldn't enter Kanye, for example.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:05 am

Post by toolenduso »

Congrats Caled!

Hey Miles did better than I thought. Especially at first, it seemed like people weren't really into it but then people who listened later liked it more.

I am approaching, but not quite at, the end of my list of jazz submissions.

Return to “General Discussion”