Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2990, Vecna wrote:Not mad, just taking Theta off of L2 for you.

Time for replacements to catch up is probably an alright thing if theyre gonna put in the work.

I do like your confidence though, lets see if you can actually back it up with anything of note. As a friendly hint; the effort is better spent looking elsewhere since im the obv-town boy in the room and your arguments on Math are gonna need to be very convincing to sway anything after the dickswinging that occured over the last 50 pages. Do with that what you will.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

VOTE: Vecna
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: VECNA

WAGON HO
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

I think I need to go back to refresh myself on how Vecna's posts feel in the past games I've seen from him just in case I'm biasing like I remember thinking a long time ago
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

Subject: Death Note Mafia (Game Over!)
Vecna wrote:Good day to thee, my fellow comrades. Time to kick it up a notch or two.

I have identified the scumteam and will now attempt to put myself forward as the town overlord-jesussaviour figurehead. Recognize my authority or get infected with nasty pickle-diarhea or something along those lines.

The first step on the path to town victory is lynching Ankamius. Lets go, chop-chop, no need to waste time.

VOTE: Ankamius

I will now sit here, hoping theres other people active during the same office times and im not sitting here talking to myself for the next 7 hours or so.
look at this guy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

Nope, there's a massive difference between the two styles and this is the town version.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Vecna
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Nosferatu »

BRO
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3004, Ankamius wrote:Nope, there's a massive difference between the two styles and this is the town version.
BOTH GAMES WERE TOWN???
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Nosferatu »

it is rough caps locking on a chrome book
last.fm
gtkas
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

I looked at a town game and a scum game, both of which I were in.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

And yes I scumread him both games.

The tone and wording difference is huge though, I think this drastic of a shift to being able to fake the town version is unlikely in the time since the scum game.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: theta
well fine then

crush my dreams

see if i care
last.fm
gtkas
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2997, HeWhoSwims wrote:the fuck is this

Oath wouldn't you win over town if all werewolves are dead
only if no human member of town was alive

with that win condition oath and any vampire would win if all werewolves were dead and at least one vampire is still alive

towns wincon is not mutually exclusive so if at least one human and one vampire are still alive when all werewolves are dead then the game would end in a mutual human/vampire victory
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2992, Titus wrote:
In post 2979, Vecna wrote:
In post 2976, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Mathblade

Anything RC faked is
probably
town.
I know latching onto phrasing is super-scummy, but the phrasing in this game by replacements has been seriously dodgy lol. For the sake of it ill just assume you meant RC in general.

Titus, since ill consider you as a semi-expert on the topic, id like you to ask about how elaborate scum-mathblade gets with mechanical fakeclaiming plans. Is there at all a possibility he fakeclaims a weird hood, that can vig and recruit?
No. His teammates would have to vouch for said claim. Math can get ridiculous but he's not about whole team gambits.
So far he's refusing to out more than 1 of this hood though. And he only did that under some amount of pressure. And he keeps using very very thin reasons for doing so, those that have been rebutted.

Anyways, youre probably right, but the gamestate is strongly pointing towards liars amidst us.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Oath »

In post 3011, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: theta
well fine then

crush my dreams

see if i care
Seriously... Why a Theta vote?!?! You need a scum lynch or an information lynch at this point either myself or MathBlade should be the only option as either flip gives more than a little information. Losing another townie puts you all in a ridiculous amount of danger.

I'm gonna say a vote placed ANYWHERE other than myself or MB isn't trying to help town win.

I don't know if Theta will warrant death later, but it's largely useful now less... AND I'VE ASKED THIS SEVERAL TIMES NOW... I'm missing something you all can explain this wagon to me? Cuz there's no way a Theta flip either way helps town more than my flip ...and if you're not go na lynch me MathBlade is the only other option.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Oath

Scum gambit detected
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Oath »

Largely *unuseful *unless...
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Vecna »

Also since youre here Oath, id like to see those notes on Aronis and NSG
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Vecna »

As in, lets see if you can c/p them from that word document straight away.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3014, Oath wrote:
well fine then

crush my dreams

see if i care
Seriously... Why a Theta vote?!?! You need a scum lynch or an information lynch at this point either myself or MathBlade should be the only option as either flip gives more than a little information. Losing another townie puts you all in a ridiculous amount of danger.

I'm gonna say a vote placed ANYWHERE other than myself or MB isn't trying to help town win.

I don't know if Theta will warrant death later, but it's largely useful now less... AND I'VE ASKED THIS SEVERAL TIMES NOW... I'm missing something you all can explain this wagon to me? Cuz there's no way a Theta flip either way helps town more than my flip ...and if you're not go na lynch me MathBlade is the only other option.
Ok this is a tunnel. Why would MB or you be essential lynches? Theta has a large wagon and that flip useful for vcs.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2993, Oath wrote:I am a Vampire. MY WIN CON IS THE SAME AS TOWN SO LISTEN UP BECAUSE WE CAN WIN TOGETHER.
O.o...then why not just say town?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3013, Vecna wrote:
In post 2992, Titus wrote:
In post 2979, Vecna wrote:
In post 2976, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Mathblade

Anything RC faked is
probably
town.
I know latching onto phrasing is super-scummy, but the phrasing in this game by replacements has been seriously dodgy lol. For the sake of it ill just assume you meant RC in general.

Titus, since ill consider you as a semi-expert on the topic, id like you to ask about how elaborate scum-mathblade gets with mechanical fakeclaiming plans. Is there at all a possibility he fakeclaims a weird hood, that can vig and recruit?
No. His teammates would have to vouch for said claim. Math can get ridiculous but he's not about whole team gambits.
So far he's refusing to out more than 1 of this hood though. And he only did that under some amount of pressure. And he keeps using very very thin reasons for doing so, those that have been rebutted.

Anyways, youre probably right, but the gamestate is strongly pointing towards liars amidst us.
Why would he need to out more? Who did he out? If the hood is a fiction, then both Math and this individual must be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Vecna »

Since you retracted your claim there sadly no longer is any direct need to out further people at this point in time. He outed Aronis/GE, and they confirmed. Both are somewhat widely scumread already though.

The claim is there are 4 in there in total. I still dont really know what to think of it all. Gun to my head, probably town, but there stilll are osme weird feels.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 3019, Titus wrote:
In post 3014, Oath wrote:
well fine then

crush my dreams

see if i care

Ok this is a tunnel. Why would MB or you be essential lynches? Theta has a large wagon and that flip useful for vcs.
there is actually a pretty good point here

i have no clue how you will get information out of a mathblade lynch given radiants false guilty muddying the waters there
so why math and not any of the other three people you thought were scum
and please do not say because math is scum
consider what the game state will be if you mislynch

p-edit
he does not need to out more people
he revealed gamma emerald
it is not a faction and cannot change a recruits faction [that is the definition of a cult and thus bastard which this game is not]
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3018, Vecna wrote:As in, lets see if you can c/p them from that word document straight away.
Shame we couldnt have this little live interaction. I mean, youre online and not playing any other games. It wouldve been so nice.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”